Mergers & Acquisitions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
usaftnt
usaftnt
233 Followers

Turning towards the young man he motioned for him to come over. "You make sure she gets anything she desires."

"Yes sir, I will." Bobby assured him and nodded respectfully to Toni.

"Bobby will fill your every request. Please make yourself at home, relax, and enjoy yourself while here. My home is yours." Ron politely kissed her hand and helped her sit down.

"Thank you." She replied smiling with a slight embarrassment at his compliment and being fussed over.

Sitting back, she returned to enjoying her drink and the music coming from the piano. The pianist was exceptionally talented. She felt like royalty the way Ron had instructed her desires be met. No one had ever treated her in this manner before.

Seeing her almost finished with her drink, Bobby quickly approached, replacing her glass with another.

"There you go, miss." He smiled at her and retreated back to his station. He was enjoying the sight and pleasure of her company as much as she enjoyed his doting.

Finally starting to relax she sat enjoying her drink along with the music. Maybe she'd been wrong about Ron. He wasn't the same person she encountered at her office. Maybe the past incidents between them were only an overactive imagination. She'd half expected him to chase her down and ravish her. Instead, she found him charming and obliging.

Only an hour had passed and Bobby was handing her a fourth glass. Completely at ease, she had no idea that what she was drinking wasn't flavored water at all. Instead, she was enjoying her fourth glass of an extremely powerful, yet subtle, liqueur designed to relax someone while getting them wasted. In ancient times, it was used to put an individual into a cooperative state without their knowledge, rendering them helpless to resist while being totally aware of their surroundings.

Finishing her fourth glass, Toni asked Bobby to show her to the ladies room. Obliging her request, Bobby extended his hand and helped her to her feet. Feeling strange and a bit wobbly, she took his arm and willingly allowed him to lead her to her doom.

He'd started getting attached to the pretty lady. Feeling a little guilt at getting her into her present condition, he tried to block it out and remember he was only following orders. Having been instructed on exactly what to do, he led her through the house far from the other guests. He entered the master suite, escorted her into the bathroom and showed her the towels and amenities. Sure she was all right, he removed himself and closed the door.

He left the master suite in search of his employer and informed him everything was as he'd instructed.

Nodding his approval, Ron returned temporarily to his guests to make his announcement.

"I'm sorry folks, but I'm going to have to leave you." Ron was spinning his tale. "Something very important has come up requiring my immediate attention. Please stay, mingle, and enjoy yourselves. Bobby has been instructed to make sure everything you require is provided. Again, I'm sorry. Thank you and goodnight."

With his statement completed, he excused himself, disappearing through the door.

Walking back to the master suite, Ron felt his cock getting hard, anticipating where it was about to be. Entering the bedroom, he closed and locked the doors. He wanted her badly. Wasting no time, he quickly undressed and put on his robe.

Toni felt the effects of the drinks and wondered what was happening. Having a hard time doing the simplest of tasks was something she'd never experienced before. All she knew was that she felt as if everything was happening in slow motion with her watching from a distance. Finished, she washed her hands and straightened her clothes. Turning to leave, she was inundated with the full effects from the liqueur.

She stumbled into the bedroom. Walking in the heels she wore took talent even when sober. In her present condition, it was nearly impossible.

Toni bumped into Ron who'd quickly come to her aid. She was unsure of her surroundings having never been in his house—let alone his bedroom. Feeling him supporting her with his arm around her waist, she let him lead her over to the bed so she could sit down.

"Here, sit down and take it easy." Finally he'd gotten her onto his bed.

She looked around using slow deliberate motions. Moving fast sent things spinning, intensifying the effects leaving her dizzy. Looking to either side of where she was seated, she realized she was on a bed. Maybe things would clear up faster if she lay back and tried to relax. Obeying her thoughts, she attempted to lay back.

Ron could see what she was trying to do and assisted her in laying back. Remaining where she first sat instead of getting further onto the bed, her legs were hanging over the side with her feet a good foot off the floor due to the height of the bed.

"That's it, just lay there and relax." Ron was acting genuinely concerned as he was weighing just how far she was under. "Don't worry about a thing. Ron's right here to help you."

She still hadn't noticed his state of dress. Slipping farther by the second, she'd be ready within a couple of minutes.

He sat down next to her on the bed. Laying onto his side he supported himself on his elbow. Looking her over as she lay with her eyes closed, he realized how perfect she really was. She was easily the most beautiful and sexy woman he'd ever had in his bed. She was the one he'd wanted and seeing her lying beside him, his choice was right. This may have taken two years and millions of dollars, but he knew she was well worth it. It didn't matter she hadn't come willingly. All he wanted right now was to lay claim to his conquest and feel his cock sliding into her gorgeous body.

Unwilling to contain himself any longer, he reached out and softly ran his hand over her flat tummy. It was so firm. He could feel the outline of her garter through the material of her skirt and began tracing it with his fingers. He bent, placing his face close to hers and smiled.

"Well well, what have we here?" he was running his fingers down the straps connected to her nylons. "Oh, that's really nice, baby. Feels like you came dressed for the occasion."

Toni felt his hand touching places only her husband was allowed to feel. Why wasn't she stopping him? She'd slapped men over far less invasive transgressions. "What's going on? What did he do to me?"

Questions she couldn't answer continued to play over and over in her mind while his exploration of her body progressed. His hands were roaming freely over her tummy and hips, inching closer towards her breasts. "Oh God, not there…"

His hand followed the contour of her body, slipping up and onto her breast. He was touching the sculpted beauty which until now he'd only admired. It was incredible, unreal. Her nipple was pushing into his palm as he felt every inch of her firm mounds. They couldn't be real. No way can breasts this size be that firm unless they're fake. As he'd find out later, they were definitely real. Spurred on by her hardening nipples, he squeezed and played with them, trying to make them grow.

"Damn, baby, they're so fucking firm." He squeezed her tits, enjoying their feel. "I love those nipples."

Armed with the knowledge they were as firm as they appeared, the need to see how they looked filled his desire. He began removing her top. Pulling it free from her waistband, he worked it up her torso until her magnificent globes came into view. He looked at her tummy and tits in their lacy container. The sight nearly made him choke.

"Holy shit. That's fucking awesome." He was stunned at their stature, how flat her tummy was and tiny her waist appeared. Pausing, he admired her sexy body. He started running his hand over her exposed tummy marveling over how soft her skin was. It was perfect.

Shifting his attention back to his reason for undressing her, he started feeling her tits through her bra. The cups were barely large enough to contain the full swells, and by moving them slightly, her nipples were freed. Doing this uncovered a secret only she and her husband knew. The contrast between her breasts and tan was so hot it was making his balls ache. It was simply the sexiest thing he'd ever seen. He started feeling her tits and manipulating her nipples. The more he teased them, the longer they grew. They had to be at least an inch. He stopped long enough to completely remove her top and then returned to teasing the dark, very stiff appendages.

"Damn, baby, you've got some really fine titties." He was reveling in the erotic sight before him. "I've gotta taste these babies."

He took the huge points into his mouth and began licking and pulling on her nipples. They were the longest he'd ever seen and appeared to still be growing under his continual stimulation. No wonder they were so hard to hide beneath her clothes.

Toni lay with only her lacy bra attempting to cover her full breasts. With Ron's sucking and pulling of her nipples, a mixture of feelings were racing through her head. She hated him for taking advantage of her like this, but his constant working and teasing of the most sensitive place on her body made it very clear: she was getting turned on.

Ever since Toni had gotten married and discovered how much pleasure sex could give her, she'd become addicted. She couldn't get enough, nearly exhausting her husband. The slightest touch on her skin would start her body craving to be caressed and satisfied. Her husband, the benefactor of this new sexpot, could barely keep up with her needs. Ron had stumbled onto a gold mine. She was not only beautiful and hot, she was also insatiable.

Toni was losing out to her body's needs. With him squeezing and massaging her tits while sucking her nipples, the pleasure was becoming too much. Arching her back, she closed her eyes, encouraging him to continue.

"Ahh... ohh… ohh... ohh..." Soft moans of pleasure were escaping her lips. The feel of his tongue, the warmth of his breath, she had no idea she could enjoy being taken this much. He'd ignited a fire that was quickly getting out of control.

With Toni responding this way, he needed more of her hot body. Releasing her nipples, he rolled her onto her side, found the zipper to her skirt, and pulled it down. Loose and easy to remove now, he pulled it down her ass and returned her to her back to finish removing it.

Ron got off the bed and knelt at her feet. Still in the same position as when she lay down, her legs were bent at the knees hanging off the bed. She still wore her sexy heels covering her feet. Taking her skirt in both hands he worked it free of her hips and pulled it down her legs. Placing it with her top on the bed beside her, he returned his attention to Toni laying undressed across his bed.

If he thought he'd seen sexy when he discovered the contrast between her tanned body and creamy white tits, he was sadly mistaken. There on the bed before him was a sight no other woman in the world could duplicate, even if they tried.

"Oh shit… Holy… Oh my God…" He was unable to find the right phrase to describe the image before him. He'd never been at a loss for words in his life. He licked his lips as he eyed her luscious body.

She was hot.

Laying before him, Toni was dressed in her bra with her nipples exposed, her garter cinched around her tiny waist, a small strip of fabric she called panties, and her sheer nude stockings and sexy heels. Her beautiful face was presented surrounded by her perfectly styled hair and her sexy hourglass figure adorned in feminine lingerie. Both radiated the golden color of her awesome tan and soft skin . Against the white silk comforter covering the bed lay a sight too unreal to believe. This vision of beauty, this curvaceously tanned goddess, was permanently etching this memory into his mind. The possibility of forgetting? Not a possibility.

Reaching out, he took the sides of her panties and pulled them from her body. Nothing stood between him and his goal now. Tossing them onto the rest of her clothes, he saw that the mound of her pussy matched her tits. It was the same creamy white except for the thin strip of dark hair leading to her pussy. An agonistic groan escaped him.

"Uh… Oh shit." He had to have her right now.

Ron's cock was fully engorged and twitching in anticipation of entering her tight body. A stream of pre-cum had begun leaking from the tip in both an attempt at easing its entry, and the sheer excitement her sexy body was creating. The realization he wasn't going to be able to last long his first time didn't concern him at the moment. He had all night to pleasure her. Right now, he needed to fuck her. He needed to relieve this pressure in his balls she'd built up without even touching him. She'd put him in a state of pure desperation.

Taking her knees, he spread her legs, opening her up. He pushed them wide apart to expose her perfect pussy that was shaven bare. He stood up and opened his robe. His massive cock sprang into view, giving Toni her first look at what was about to enter her.

Her eyes widened when she saw the size of the rigid black pole, menacingly pointing at her. She had no idea a cock could be that large. With a large purple head attached to an eleven inch shaft, it was easily twice the length and girth of her husband's. Alarming her the most was the quarter inch slit on the head, spewing its steady stream of sticky clear fluid each time it twitched.

She and her husband always used condoms. Her religious beliefs, along with an allergic reaction, made taking the pill out of the question. She'd never had anyone inside her without first putting on some sort of protection. Here she lay, unprotected, about to be skewered by Ron's enormous pole. His seepage alone was more than her husband ejaculated into the condom during an orgasm. She couldn't help but think. "When he starts cumming inside me, he's gonna fill me up."

Ron took Toni's hips and pulled her to the edge of the bed. The height was perfect aligning their bodies for their union. Taking her legs, he lifted them up, placing her ankles onto his shoulders and aligning her pussy with his cock for the easiest penetration. His cock twitching and ready for release, he moved forward, putting himself into position.

His cock lay across her mound, letting her see how deep it was going to penetrate her. Panic filled her thoughts and when she felt him pull back and rub the head between the smooth folds of her bald pussy lips. She thought to herself, "This is it. I'm totally screwed."

He was leaking steadily between her folds, coating them with his sticky clear fluid. Lubricated and insured of an easier entry, he placed the tip of the head just inside her passage. Ready for entry, he took her ankles and spread her legs, opening her up completely. He pushed forward and felt the head of his cock begin penetrating into her pussy. The sweet opening put up a slight resistance, having never been stretched anywhere near the size of the invader attempting to gain entrance. Needing to feel the warmth of her passage engulf him completely, he let go of her legs, took her hips and started pushing harder until the head disappeared inside of her tight opening.

"Oh fuck, she's tight," he told himself feeling her stretching to accommodate the invasion. Slipping another two inches inside her, he stopped and waited for her to adjust to his size. The sight was fucking hot. His massive black rod was splitting open her tiny white pussy, nearly causing him to cream. With only four inches inside her snatch, he still had seven more left to bury deep inside the sexy woman's body.

"Oh, shit. You're so fucking tight, baby." He couldn't believe it. She was married and still felt snug as a virgin. "I hope you're using some sort of protection, baby, cause I ain't pullin' out of this dream till I'm finished."

Looking at the union of their two bodies, he felt his cock jerking, spilling his seed into her fertile pussy. He'd never been in anyone this hot. He loved the way her cunt was stretching wide to allow its massive intruder. Feeling it spasm, squeezing his cock, he inched forward, sinking another two to three inches into her velvet vice.

Toni looked at Ron with an alarmed expression. She wanted desperately to make him pull it out, but was unable to form the words in her present condition. She couldn't let him cum inside her and get her pregnant. What would she tell her husband? He'd know it was someone else's. She'd never be able to hide it. Ron was black and she was white. There would be no mistaking who the father was.

Seeing the look of fear in Toni's expression, Ron was beside himself.

No fuckin' way can this be happening; he couldn't' believe his luck. Not only was he finally getting to fuck the woman he wanted, now there was the possibility he'd get to knock her little married ass up and take complete possession of the stunning woman.


With his new found knowledge, he set out to inform her of his intentions.

"Uh oh, somebody's in deep trouble," he was taunting her. "You mean you've saved that sweet little pussy just for me? I'm really gonna enjoy busting a nut in you baby."

Holding still and enjoying the fit, he was a good seven inches inside her. She could feel him spill into her with each spasm of her pussy. Trying hard to control her body and stop the pulsing, she was quickly shown who was in charge as he'd move slightly, starting her clinching of his shaft again. He was forcing her pussy to milk him, making it draw dangerous amounts of semen from his prick and into her passage. This was her worst nightmare and Ron's dream coming true at the same time. He was fucking this beautiful woman instead of her husband, hopefully producing a permanent memento.

Having a purpose other than just enjoyment, he began to fuck her. He'd push another inch inside her with each forward thrust. Within four strokes he felt his head bottoming against the entrance of her womb. Assured he'd made contact with the fertile opening, he began his quest to fill it. He was moving in and out with a steady rhythm, letting her pussy milk his shaft, while caressing the sensitive head each time it bumped against her cervix. The feeling was intoxicating.

Nestled dangerously deep inside her pussy, Ron took his fingers and traced them down along the dark and narrow landing strip of hair she kept just above her clit. He began rubbing the sensitive bud. She wasn't ready for that. The last thing she wanted at this moment was to enjoy the intentional seeding she was receiving from a man other than her husband. Knowing he wasn't gonna let up any time soon, she felt her body begin giving in to the pleasure his fingers and the large tool filling her up was creating. Her pussy began clinching his cock in unison to his gentle bumping of her cervix. Small sounds of pleasure began escaping her lips.

"Unn', unn, oooh…" Toni had her eyes closed, not wanting to admit to her pleasure. "Ahh... ahhh… oh yyeeessss…"

It felt so good. She'd never been filled this much or stretched this wide. She'd been deprived, having only fucked her husband with his small cock. With Ron's massive size, you'd think it would hurt. Instead, it sent an electric charge throughout her body every time he pushed into her depths and bumped her womb. She was losing out to her body's needs. Feeling her mind giving way, she let go completely and started enjoying her pleasure.

"That's it, baby, just let go and let Ron make you feel good." He knew she was his now. "Here we go baby, you're gonna love this."

Letting go of her clit, he took her hips and began moving in and out with a steady rhythm. He was screwing her with the only goal being to pump as much of his seed as possible into her fertile womb. He couldn't believe how tight she still was, even though he'd waited to fuck her after she'd become accustomed to his size. He was in fuck heaven.

usaftnt
usaftnt
233 Followers