Mergers & Acquisitions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
usaftnt
usaftnt
233 Followers

Toni had forgotten everything she'd feared to now. She pulled her knees up spreading her legs wider and began rocking her hips in unison with his thrusts, trying to get more of his massive cock into her pussy. She needed him to keep fucking her.

Ron knew she was in need of his huge shaft. Wanting to insure she knew who was giving her this intense pleasure, he began teasing her. He'd take two or three deep thrusts only to pull back and stop, leaving just the head inside her aching cunt. Toni would respond by lifting her ass to try and force the giant back deep inside her passage. Suddenly without warning, Ron pulled completely out of her pussy, and held it just a few inches from her opening.

"Is this what you need, baby?" He pushed it all the way back in and quickly pulled it back out. He stroked the length while teasing her. "Tell me what you want. I want to hear you ask me to fuck you, baby."

He'd pulled it out. This was what she'd wanted all along. If her body would shut up and let her mind work, everything would be over. No chance in hell. She'd felt herself being truly fucked for the first time and was already addicted to his length and girth. Lifting her hips to entice his reentry, she began moving them. She needed him.

"Please, put it back in." Toni was pleading for the continued ravishing she'd been receiving. "I need it, please."

"Please what, baby?" He knew, he just wanted to hear her say it. "Tell me what you want me to put in that pretty pussy of yours."

"Your cock." She couldn't believe the language she was using. "Fuck me with that big black cock. I need it. Fuck me now."

That was all he needed to hear. Placing the head back inside her pussy, Ron began fucking her just as she'd requested. His conquest was complete. The only thing left now, was to plant his seed into her belly, making her completely his. With Toni matching his movements, he began slamming in and out with a reckless abandon. He needed to cum.

Both of them set on fulfilling their own needs were working in unison, trying to achieve the pinnacle of pleasure. Toni had lifted up with only her ass still on the bed. Supporting her upper body with her outstretched arms behind her, she still had her legs up with her heels digging into his shoulders. She was looking into his face with a glassy stair and a crazed look in her eyes. She wasn't a victim anymore. She''d become aggressive, instigating his actions. Ron, still plowing in and out of her shaven pussy, was connecting with her cervix with full force. Instead of feeling pain, Toni couldn't get enough, urging him on. She was delirious.

"Come on baby! Fuck that pussy! Yeah, that's it!" She'd lost complete control, saying things she'd never said. "Oh fuck yeah! Uh! Uh! Oh fuck!"

Ron was shocked and turned on by the sudden transformation. He'd created a monster out of the prim and proper lady. This was a side of her neither of them knew existed before now. She couldn't get enough of the hard meat slamming into her receptive womb. At this rate, he'd blow his load any minute. Having been excited over the prospect of fucking this awesome woman to start with, in her state of acceptance his climax was fast approaching.

The fast piston action of his large pole, along with the earlier sucking of her nipples, had driven Toni to the verge of climax. What had started as an involuntary ravishing was now a full, consensual mating between two sexually charged people. Her hips were moving as quickly as his, trying to bring on her approaching orgasm. Feeling his shaft beginning to swell, she couldn't hold out any longer. Dropping her heels from his shoulders, she wrapped her legs tightly around his back pulling him deep inside her and began cumming.

"Ahhhhh! Ohhh! Shit! I'm cummminng!! Yes!!!" Toni's face was contorted in the agony of her pleasure. "Ohh yes it feels sooo good!! Fuck! Fuck! Oh God!!"

Her pleasure was higher than she'd ever experienced. Wave after wave shot through her pussy, causing it to convulse with every thrust of his cock. Her pussy was squeezing him like a vise from the continual spasm of her climax.

Long overdue and spurred on by her orgasm, Ron started his own release. Already forced deep into her cunt by her legs locked around him, he exploded rocketing hot jets of sperm into her fertile body.

"Oh fuck yeah. Feel that? There it is baby. Oh shit yeah." He was delivering exactly what he'd promised. "That's what I mean, baby. There's my boys coming to do their job."

Toni had lain back when she'd started to cum. Her back arched, pushing her tits upward, her head back. Her eyes were firmly shut. His cock pressed tightly into her womb, full blasts of potent semen were shooting through her opening, bathing her insides. The taboo of knocking up this gorgeous little wife only intensified the pleasure as his sperm sought her fertile eggs.

"Un sooo full…" Toni felt his seed filling her completely as her primal needs continued to hold him deeply in her womb. The amount she'd imagined him spilling was nothing compared to what she was receiving. "Oh yeah, it feels soo good… don't stop…"

Still pulsing inside her pussy, Ron bent forward, covering her body with his. Holding her arms against the bed, he placed his mouth on hers and began kissing her.

"Wow, what a switch. Aren't you supposed to start with a kiss instead of a fuck? Whatever."

Toni opened her mouth, letting her tongue dart freely against his. She'd completely surrendered. She was giving him the one thing he couldn't force, her willing kiss. She was playing his tongue like a symphony bringing him to one crescendo after another. This was her specialty. She'd refined her talent all those years she'd refused to have sex.

He was caught off guard by her exceptional ability. She used her tongue better than any woman he'd ever kissed. And the passion, shit, it couldn't be any stronger. Having spent his load, normally he'd have begun shrinking. But her kiss was keeping his prick hard, fitting it nicely into her velvet glove.

Toni felt him stirring inside her pussy and couldn't believe he was still hard. He'd just screwed her for half an hour, dumping a gallon inside her and still kept his cock at attention. Why couldn't her husband do that?

Ready to enjoy that slow long fuck he'd promised himself before starting the frenzied mating session they'd just finished, Ron pulled from her body and climbed onto the bed. Once on, he lay on his back and beckoned for her to join him. He wanted Toni to get on top and ride him this time.

Toni stared at his massive pole sticking straight up. She couldn't believe she'd just taken the entire thing inside her pussy. Her need for more and the memory of how good it felt was taking a hold, insisting she enjoy it again. Crawling towards him, she had a look of lust pouring from her eyes. He was in trouble.

Climbing on top of him, Toni knelt, straddling his body. She still clad in her garter, nylons and heels. Lowering herself onto the shaft, she steadied herself using her hands, pressing them against his chest while she worked her hips. Determined to take it, she rose and fell sinking it into her tight pussy, filling it up with his entire length. Once full, she sat upright pleased she'd taken it all.

Sitting mounted atop his cock, she unhooked her bra and teasingly waited to open it delaying his gaze. She was returning his taunt.

"You wanna see these?" She was in charge now, knowing he was just as addicted as she was. Slowly opening the cups, she revealed the works of art one inch at a time. Once she was sure he'd suffered enough, she pulled her bra completely off, tossing it aside. "So, what do you think? Do you like them? "

Ron nearly lost it again. The full creamy white globes stood proudly with her dark nipples pointing upward. There wasn't an inkling of sag. They didn't even move. This was impossible. How could something that large be that firm?

"Ho.. uh.. Shit!" This was the second time tonight he found himself speechless. "My God, baby. You are incredible."

He started reaching up wanting to feel her awesome tits, but Toni grabbed his hands and stopped him short. Pushing them to his sides she continued to hold them as she rode up and down on his cock.

"No, no. You can't touch." Toni was teasing him as he'd teased her before. She was gonna make him want her badly enough to beg just as she'd done. "Those aren't yours, they belong to me."

Staring intently into his face she continued fucking him, picking up her pace every few minutes. In no time, she was driving him insane with her tight pussy and stunning body. She was once again steadily building the pressure in his balls. Ignoring his wants and adhering strictly to her pursuits she fixed onto his eyes and stared intently.

He wanted to touch her so badly he could taste it. He needed to feel those firm tits and hard nipples. She was driving him nuts teasing him in this manner. Refusing to speed up or slow down, his cock was straining to feel her pussy surround it every time she rose, momentarily removing it from the depths of her canal.

Suddenly, Toni altered her motion. Instead of riding up and down, she was rocking her hips forward and back with slow exaggerated movements. She was rocking his cock into a pleasurable pain. Unwilling to speed up still holding his hands and looking into his eyes, she was driving him to the same insanity he'd driven her. Slowing even more she looked into his face and told him the same things he'd told her.

"How does that feel baby? Doesn't that tight pussy feel good milking your cock?" Toni was rubbing it in and she had the body to do it. She knew he wasn't sure what to do now that she'd reversed the roles. "You wanna cum, baby? Wouldn't you like me to make you explode?"

She had him and he knew it. This wasn't some timid little girl atop his body, she was a fucking sex goddess. Still holding his hands, she stopped her motion and put the screws to him.

"You want that pussy, baby?" This was it, her time to shine. "Let me hear you ask for it. I wanna hear you beg me to fuck you."

He was shocked at what she was doing. No one other than her could pull something like this off. He was aching so bad to make her fuck him again he'd have given her everything he owned. He even attempted pushing up to make himself move inside her pussy. Having none of it, she ground down keeping him tight against her depths.

This was fucking cruel. Everything inside of him told him not to give in. "She'll give in and fuck you when she needs it," his mind was telling him.

Laying there for a good three or four minutes he kept waiting for her to resume. Instead she stared intently into his face with a wicked smile of contentment stretched across hers. She wasn't giving in. He'd forgotten she was filled making her more than willing to wait for his will to crumble.

He couldn't stand it any longer. Giving in to the incredibly sexy woman, he told her what she'd wanted to hear.

"Fuck. You win. I can't take anymore of this." He'd been weaker than she'd imagined. The power she wielded with her body was more than all his business savvy and willpower combined. It's been said women rule the world with their bodies and here was a prime example of one bringing a powerful man to his knees. "Fuck me."

Moving her hips again she started her slow rocking motion.

"What was that, baby?" Toni was really cold. "I couldn't hear what you said. Did you ask me to fuck you?"

She was rubbing salt into his wounds. He'd broken down but she wanted to hear him ask more than once. Using extremely slow rocking motion she waited for his request.

"Fuck me, baby." Ron didn't care anymore. He needed to feel himself slamming into her as he was doing earlier. "Come on, fuck me. Make me cum."

She'd done it. He'd never given in to either a man or woman before. He was so smitten with her sexy body he'd broken his own rules of engagement.

Toni started rocking faster giving him the pleasure she'd denied him. Lifting his hands to her tits, she placed them covering them and put hers on her heels. She'd given him his reward.

Ron felt her steady movement driving him towards his release. Her tits felt wonderful in his hands as he held on for the ride. This was more than worth it having to admit he'd lost to her body. Nothing else he could think of would have been any better.

Toni, completely satisfied with her accomplishment, was riding for her pleasure just as much as his. The motion of her hips was causing him to bump into her sensitive cervix, driving her steadily towards another climax. Picking up speed, she put her head back and closed her eyes, fucking his cock with her climax approaching. Without warning she tensed up and began cumming.

"Ohh… Ahhh… Yes! Yes! Yes!" Toni was screaming her release. Her hips were forcing his cock into her womb with every jolt of pleasure. "OH FUCK YES!!! That feels so incredible!!"

This climax made her last feel like an amateur in comparison. Between the size of his cock, her love of sex, and the power she'd exhibited, her feeling of pleasure was overpowering. Her pussy spasmed around his cock with every jolt of release. It wouldn't stop.

Feeling her cunt gripping his cock tightly and the sensation of velvet caressing the head, he lost it. Pushing his hips up into hers, he pulled down on her tits and exploded into her cunt.

It felt so good and hurt so bad all at the same time. She'd driven him insane for relief and now that it was here, he was paying the price for wanting her so bad. His balls were pumping painfully, forcing his semen from their confinement. Pressed deep against her womb, his load backed up until the pressure caused it to blast into her body, shooting strait into her womb. He couldn't remember ever cumming this hard.

"Oh fuck, fuck, shit." Ron was releasing his animalistic passion. He wasn't being gentle at all needing to allow himself this release of energy. "Oh God yes. You are so fucking hot."

Toni, feeling him seeding her again, was pushing hard against him, locked into position. Lust crazed look in her eyes, she assured him she wanted it.

"Yeah, fill me up, baby. Cum in that pussy." Toni had forgotten all about being married right now. The only thing she was interested in was letting this superior male specimen mate her with his seed. "Oh God yes. You feel so good."

They stayed in this position until he'd finished cumming. Both of them were exhausted at the fury of what had just transpired. They'd literally fucked themselves into exhaustion. Laying forward onto his chest with him still deep inside her pussy, Toni gently began kissing him. These were soft sensual kisses from the feminine woman he'd come in contact with on a weekly basis. They were no longer from a sex crazed woman in need of fulfillment.

Rolling her to where both of them were on their sides, he returned her kiss with the same type of feeling. Hers and his tongues moved softly over the others as the kiss continued while they held each other.

When it finally finished, Ron took Toni's face in his hands and looked into her eyes. She was beautiful. Spent and fulfilled, Toni laid her head against his chest and drifted to sleep. Holding her against him, Ron smiled at the thought.

This was definitely one merger he'd been more than happy to acquire...

To be continued...

usaftnt
usaftnt
233 Followers