Merry Christmas

Story Info
A drunken Christmas thief gets a gift that keeps on giving.
4.3k words
4.6
151.7k
248
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bumpercars
bumpercars
1,011 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a sexual fantasy about things that would be unforgivably immoral and very illegal in real life.

*

James and Ellie opened their front door and stepped into the living room. The dim light of their Christmas tree gave the room a pleasant glow, while the sounds of their neighbors' party remained audible, despite the late hour. Ellie's hand was wrapped around James' waist, and she leaned against his shoulder.

"I hope you're not too tired," she said. "But if you are, you can open your presents in the morning."

"Shh," James said.

"What?" Ellie asked.

"The door wasn't locked," he replied. "I thought I locked it."

Ellie tensed. She reached for her key and realized it was missing from her pocket. James put a cautionary hand on her arm as he walked further into the room. "Wait here," he whispered, and moved silently down the hall.

Ellie waited, her hands rhythmically clenching into fists and then releasing. Surely no one would rob a house on Christmas eve, right? She shook her head. It wasn't conceivable. They'd just been to a lovely party, although the hosts were a bit conservative and frustrating. For Christmas, she'd gotten James the perfect present. And in January they were going to try for a baby. The universe would rue the day it tried to fuck with any of those plans.

A sound in the living room made Ellie jump. Her keys in her hand, she inched into the room, looking for anything out of place.

It took a moment for Ellie to notice the unusual addition to the room. The tree was still standing and there were no people lying on couches or hiding in corners. As she stepped in, however, she did see a shape beneath the Christmas tree, far too large to be a present.

Approaching cautiously, she caught sight of a familiar flower-print skirt, just like their neighbors' niece, Melissa, had been wearing. Sure enough, Melissa was lying facedown across the footstool, her arms folded beneath her head. A bottle lay on the floor, surrounded by torn scraps of wrapping paper, half of them soaked in spilled liquor. Ellie looked closely at the crimson and gold label and her anger flared.

"I think someone broke in," James whispered loudly from the hallway.

"She's in here," Ellie said.

James walked in, saw Melissa, and sighed. "Well, that's not as bad as I thought."

Ellie gritted her teeth. "I got you a bottle of Glenquidditch 50-year. It took me two months to find a place that sold it. And she-"

"It's alright," James said, reassuringly. He took her hand and squeezed it lovingly.

Ellie huffed, "It's not alright."

James put a hand around her shoulder. She allowed herself a moment of refuge in his arms, then leaned down to pick up the dregs of her gift. Only a swallow remained; Melissa had drunk or spilled the rest. She passed him the nearly empty bottle.

"Well," she said, gesturing down at the sleeping form. "Merry Christmas. I got you a drunk college girl."

He smiled ruefully and drank the lone sip of Scotch. "Just what I always wanted." He glanced down at Melissa's sleeping face. "She's definitely got a drinking problem. I guess we should decide whether to take her back or call the cops."

Ellie considered her options. If they took Melissa back, her aunt and uncle would certainly give them a dozen excuses and nothing else. They weren't unkind, but certainly had a high opinion of themselves. Their niece was an excellent student and such a wonderful person, they'd say. She may have made a tiny mistake but it's nothing worth worrying about. As rich and well-regarded as they were, she suspected they'd have the police in their pockets, too. There had to be some way to teach Melissa a lesson.

Ellie's gaze wandered down to Melissa's legs. She wasn't wearing stockings and she'd left her shoes somewhere, likely to soften the sound of her steps. Her pale, bare feet and legs glowed in the warm light of the Christmas tree. It was unseasonably warm, so she hadn't needed a jacket or sweater. It occurred to Ellie that Melissa was only wearing a dress and underwear. If she woke up wearing less than that, she'd panic, wondering what she'd done the night before. Particularly if her bra and panties were missing.

"I don't know," Ellie said, slowly. "I've got a better idea."

"What?" James asked.

"Well," Ellie replied, "She is your Christmas present, and it's after midnight. Why don't you unwrap her?

James looked at his wife in disbelief. "Honey, are you sure?"

Ellie nodded. "When she wakes, I want her to be missing some clothes. She'll spend the week worrying about who she let down her chimney. And, you get to see her naked. Win-win, right?"

"You are devious, honey," James smiled.

Ellie smiled back. "Let me help you."

She reached underneath Melissa's arms and began to hoist her up. Melissa slumped against her, breathing deeply. Ellie held her, letting Melissa's head rest on her shoulder. She caught James' eye, then glanced pointedly at the zipper on the back of Melissa's dress.

Grinning, James reached out and began to pull down the zipper. Slowly, Melissa's pale back was revealed. When the zipper reached the small of her back, James paused, then began to ease the dress off of her shoulders.

"I was one of those kids who always tried not to rip the wrapping paper," he said, drawing a laugh from Ellie.

"I couldn't do that," she said. "I was too excited to see if I got what I wanted."

James pushed the dress down, exposing Melissa's shoulders, chest, and lacy bra. He hesitated a moment, then leaned in close and kissed her shoulder. He glanced up at Ellie, wondering if he'd crossed a line, but she kept smiling.

"That's fine," Ellie reassured him. "But, I think you should wait for me to get some mistletoe."

James took the weight of Melissa as Ellie moved to grab the holiday greens. She'd pinned a sprig of mistletoe in the entryway, and stood on tiptoe to pull it down. After walking back in the living room, she saw that James had bunched Melissa's dress around her waist. Ellie helped him slide it off her shapely legs.

With the dress off, Ellie was about to hold the mistletoe above Melissa's head, but she noticed James silently appreciating Melissa's nearly nude form and decided to wait. Melissa lay on the floor, deep in whatever dreams the stolen Scotch had given her. She was tall and willowy; her wavy brown hair framed her face in a halo.

James set a hand on Melissa's stomach, exploring her bare midriff. "You do give nice presents, hon," he said wryly.

Ellie chuckled. "I dunno. I think she's been a bit naughty. She did steal your Scotch." Holding the mistletoe above Melissa's placid face, Ellie turned back to James. "But, maybe she left a little bit for you."

James ran his hands up Melissa's sides and along her arms, finally settling them on her shoulders. He leaned in close and kissed Melissa, ever so gently, then licked his lips. "Yeah, she left some. Poor girl must be absolutely pickled."

"Don't go easy on her," Ellie said. "She did steal your booze."

James leaned back down and kissed her again, more deeply. His tongue pushed into her mouth, exploring and tasting her as much as the booze. Ellie watched, fascinated. She loved the way James kissed, but of course she'd never seen him do it to another girl.

"The fifty-year is excellent," James announced.

"I'm glad," Ellie said. "But you haven't tried all of the twenty-one-year." She reached beneath Melissa's back, unfastened the lacy bra, then lifted her arms above her head. She turned to watch James' expression as she slid Melissa's bra off of to reveal her chest. Melissa's breasts were smaller than Ellie's, with petite nipples that reacted to the sudden chill. James seemed to be appreciating them thoroughly. He slid his hands down along Melissa's neck and across her shoulders, circling the periphery of the drunk girl's breasts.

Ellie held the mistletoe out, doing her best to center it above Melissa's right nipple.

James shot her a look. "How far do you want me to go here, hon?"

Smiling deviously, she said, "I'll tell you when to stop."

James took a deep breath, and looked back at Melissa. His excitement wasn't always obvious, but she'd learned to read it pretty well in their few years of marriage. She couldn't say why, but she was enjoying seeing that excitement from a new perspective. He was holding back, though, and she very much wanted to see him continue.

"It's alright, hon," she said. "I want to see you do it." She leaned close and rubbed his back. "Besides, it'll be good for her. She'll certainly think twice about stealing booze next time, won't she?"

James smiled at her. Then, bending forward, he planted a gentle kiss on Melissa's breast. He ran his tongue around her nipple and drew it into his mouth. Melissa mumbled something, but didn't stir. James felt her nipple stiffen in his mouth and his heart raced.

"Is she naughty?" Ellie asked.

James let Melissa's nipple go and caressed her breast with one hand. "I still think she's nice," he said.

"Well, if you're making your list, you should check it twice," Ellie said. She held the mistletoe over Melissa's left breast. Obligingly, James leaned down and began to kiss Melissa's other nipple until it started to respond. Holding both breasts in his hands, he kissed a path from one nipple to the other.

"You could always give her a hickey," Ellie suggested.

"Nah," James said. "That seems like a tacky present."

"Well," Ellie said, "We'll just have to think of something else." She held the mistletoe over Melissa's flat stomach, and watched as James trailed kisses across her smooth skin, leading ever southward. His lips gently traversed the delicate flesh above her panties, just like he did for Ellie, and she smiled.

Ellie gently nudged James, and he stepped back far enough for her to grab Melissa's panties. Slowly, she slid them down until they passed the curve of Melissa's ass, then quicker as they were removed from her legs.

I ought to be jealous, Ellie thought as she watched James stare excitedly at Melissa's naked body. Her husband had just kissed another woman intimately, and now he was studying her bare breasts, full brown bush, and exposed pussy. Ellie could tell that he was excited, even though he outwardly maintained his composure. This was exactly how she pictured his face when she imagined him opening the scotch on Christmas morning. Ellie was giving him that pleasure, even if she was using Melissa to do it. And, in the end, giving pleasure was the point of the holiday, wasn't it?

Ellie joined Jim in his exploration of Melissa's body. Her petite breasts were firm and pert. Her narrow hips led to remarkably long legs and delicate feet with festively painted red toenails. Melissa's bush had been trimmed enough to clearly reveal the curve of her pussy lips.

Ellie broke James' reverie by holding the mistletoe above her own head. He smiled, and leaned over to kiss her tenderly. When he pulled back, Ellie held the mistletoe out, carefully positioning it above Melissa's pussy.

James shot her an inquisitive glance, and she smiled. "Do it for me, honey."

Needing no further prompting, James bent down. He kissed Melissa's slender thighs, then leaned closer to press his lips against hers.

"Mm," Melissa mumbled, and Ellie smiled wryly.

James started slowly, his lips gently pressing against Melissa's, warming her with his heat. As he felt her body relax, he proceeded. Pressing in, his lips slid over hers. His tongue probed beneath her surface, feeling the bud of her clit and the beginnings of her depth. Even as he began to flick her clit with his tongue, he felt her pussy growing wet with anticipation.

Ellie sat, enthralled. She had enjoyed watching James perform this act before, but she'd never seen it from this angle. She marveled at the graceful way his head moved, tracking Melissa's hips as she shifted gently in her stupor. Normally she couldn't appreciate the quiet, intimate sounds his lips made because she was busy making loud, intimate sounds of her own. The full perspective was a surprising treat.

She watched as Melissa's chest rose and fell with increasing tempo, her heart rate rising in response to James' attention. He was such a giving lover, she thought. He should be able to take every now and then, too. He should be able to enjoy as many pleasures as he desired.

James paused to look back at Ellie,smiled and shook his head. "She's on the nice list, honey. No way around it."

Ellie smiled. "That's good," she purred. "But if she's on the nice list, we ought to get her a present." She unzipped James' fly, and he shifted to give her access. After pulling his cock out, she slowly stroked him. "I think this would be a nice gift," she whispered. "She doesn't have a Christmas tree, but you could always put it under her bush."

James looked at her in disbelief. "Honey, I don't know if-"

"Shh," she said, putting a finger to his lips. "You don't need to know. Just tell me - do you want her?"

James glanced down at Melissa. Her slumbering face glowed in the warm light and her wet pussy glistened invitingly. "Yes," he admitted.

"Then you can have her," she said.

His mind made up, James moved rapidly. He ditched his clothes quickly, tossing them aside, one sock landing on the mantelpiece next to the holiday stockings. Ellie watched as his naked body came into view, his cock standing erect. He looked back at her, his lustful expression tempered by concern."You know I'm yours, right?" he said.

"Yes," she reassured him. "Now come over here and enjoy your present."

James knelt between Melissa's legs. He leaned forward, put his weight on his elbows, and kissed her lips. Then, moving a hand to guide himself, he ran the head of his cock along Melissa's wet cleft.

Ellie knelt near their feet and watched as James began to slide his cock into Melissa's cunt. It was beautiful to watch her open up for him, her lips spreading as his cock slid ever deeper into her slick channel. Ellie noted the lack of resistance to his entry; Melissa must have been dripping wet. Melissa's breathing became somewhat erratic, but otherwise she had no reaction to his effortless entrance. James' cock eased in until it was buried, his hips bumping against Melissa's. While it would have been difficult for a stranger to read his expression, Ellie could see pleasure and sexual tension on her husband's face.

"How does she feel?" Ellie asked.

"So good," replied James. He began to thrust gently, barely shifting Melissa as she slept. Ellie continued to watch her husband's face as his carefully contained pleasure began to build. The furrow in his brow, the salacious gleam in his eye, and the clenching of his jaw... Ellie knew his signals and that he was savoring his time in Melissa's pussy.

Ellie looked back down at where James and Melissa were joined. James' brown pubic hair meshed with Melissa's trimmed bush and her wetness dripped from his cock. His balls brushed lightly against Melissa's thighs as he gently explored her recess. Ellie loved the sensations of her husband as he made love to her, but she'd never seen it like this.

"Wow," Ellie said. "You are awfully generous, giving her this kind of gift."

"It's my pleasure," James panted. "She is so very good."

"Is she good enough to receive two presents?" Ellie asked innocently.

James smiled at her. "What else do you have in mind?"

"Well," Ellie said, running her fingers lightly down James' back, "I always like it when you cum inside me."

"But..." James hesitated. "We don't know if she's safe."

"Oh, she isn't," Ellie said. "I overheard her telling a friend on the phone that she only uses condoms." She chuckled. "And I guess she overheard me telling Shelley that I'd gotten you Scotch. It's kind of ironic, when you think about it."

James stared at Ellie, although she noticed that he hadn't stopped thrusting into Melissa. She smiled back, unperturbed. After a moment, he turned to look at Melissa's sleeping face, and his excitement began to crack his composure. "So, if I came inside her, she could get pregnant."

Ellie recognized James' surge of enthusiasm and smiled broadly. "See, I know just what kind of gifts you like." She leaned closer. "You love it when we talk about getting pregnant and the thought of knocking up girls always makes you hard. Well, now it's really possible. You can plunge your potent cock inside her," she said, holding the mistletoe above Melissa's flat belly, "and give her womb a nice wet kiss."

"I dunno," James said. "It's kind of a big gift."

"Well, it's definitely a testament to your generosity," Ellie said. "To give her a gift that keeps on giving - it warms my heart."

She kissed his shoulder while aligning herself with the motion of his thrusts. "It's kind of a gift for me, too," she said. "I get to watch you find pleasure, and find out how virile you are."

"I would enjoy giving it, too," he admitted, to himself as much as to Ellie.

"I bet you would," Ellie said. "Whenever you're ready, you can just fill her up, and give her a thoughtful Christmas gift." She smiled. "It's like an advent calendar. Her belly will get bigger and bigger until it's time for her real present to be revealed." She kissed the back of James' neck, then whispered in his ear. "A baby. To Melissa, from Anonymous."

"Oh," James moaned.

Ellie knew full well that such talk could break his concentration and push him over the edge. They'd played at this before, pretending they were off birth control, or that they were strangers taking a big risk. Nothing excited him more than the idea of impregnating her. Ellie smiled at the thought of the power she held. She could make James' cum inside Melissa's fertile pussy and fulfill his deepest fantasy, to knock up an unsuspecting girl. James would experience his dream, and Melissa would learn not to steal.

Ellie settled back so she could see James' cock plunging into Melissa's wet pussy. He grew more insistent, his thrusts deep and lingering. It was beautiful to watch him work like this and know what was coming, even if Melissa didn't.

"I wonder what she'd say if she were awake," Ellie said. James gasped softly, and Ellie smiled. She knew him so well. He was going to enjoy this.

"She might say, 'no, stop! I didn't ask for this!'" Ellie speculated. Melissa's arms lay slack on the floor, but Ellie held one of her wrists down, as though trying to stop her from escaping. "But that's not how gift giving works, is it? You have to accept whatever people choose to give you. Even if she didn't ask for the gift of motherhood, you're going to give it to her."

"Oh yes," James gasped. He leaned closer, looked into Melissa's sleeping face and gave her a gentle kiss. The loving gesture contrasted with the increasing speed of his thrusts. With power that was almost frenetic, his hips pounded Melissa's pelvis and his cock bottomed out against her cervix.

"Or, maybe she'd scream, 'I don't want this!'" Ellie went on. "Maybe she'd squeal as she tried to escape." Ellie took Melissa's other wrist and held it, too, keeping them both pinned above her head. Melissa slept on, oblivious, but James' body continued to betray his rising desire. The muscles in his back tensed and sweat gathered at his brow.

"But, sometimes we get presents we don't want, like an ugly sweater or a pretty baby. And, when that happens, we just have to smile and deal with it graciously."

James' breathing was controlled, but sharp. He looked down at Melissa's tranquil face, luminous in the light from the tree. Her body shifted gently as James ravished her. Ellie smiled as he lifted a hand to caress Melissa's cheek. He was often especially tender before he came.

"Or, maybe she'd be too shocked to fight. Maybe she'd politely point out that you're inside her without protection," Ellie said. She ran her fingers down James' back, making him gasp and pick up speed. Ellie smiled and continued her provocation.

bumpercars
bumpercars
1,011 Followers
12