All Comments on 'Merry Christmas'

by bumpercars

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very Nice

Well written with a new theme. I could picture the whole event as it was written so well. I would have like more sex with the girl, but I enjoy what I get. I hope you write more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Not bad at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I do not like rape stories, but this one was a little different.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very sexy

Awesome. Very naughty. Such a turn on from any character's viewpoint.

maxx308maxx308over 6 years ago

Rape is rape no matter how much you window dress it.

CruzhurtCruzhurtover 6 years ago
Fiction is a wonderful thing!

Very erotic story and a fantastic job of writing.

The best thing about fiction and writing is you can create any scenario and have your characters do things that are illegal, immoral, and illicit without any consequences.

Too bad more people don’t channel their actions through writing. Bravo!

bumpercarsbumpercarsover 6 years agoAuthor
maxx308,

I know that what's depicted here is rape. In real life this would be wrong, and I think my readers know that. Nobody gets hurt by fantasizing about it, though.

bumpercarsbumpercarsover 6 years agoAuthor
Cruzhurt et al,

I'm glad you liked the story.

sshh1sshh1over 6 years ago
Reat concept

Ibthink it's a great concept but I think it could've been better executed. I think using the point of view you used was too limiting. Making it an omniscient narrator could have given several points of view and you could play around with it more. I would've liked to know what was he thinking while going through it and I think adding Melissa's torment of the horror of waking up in a different place, woth a sore body and no recollection of what happened adds another dimension. It was a great concept but was too one dimensional

bumpercarsbumpercarsover 6 years agoAuthor
sshh1,

Thanks for the feedback.

I feel like any POV is a tradeoff; the more you focus on one character, the more complete a picture you get of their perspective, but the less you see of everyone else's. I wanted this story to be very centered on Ellie's experience, but I'll certainly experiment more with other points of view in future stories.

doorknob22doorknob22over 6 years ago
Amazing story

Well done!

bumpercarsbumpercarsover 6 years agoAuthor
doorknob22,

Thanks! I'm glad you liked it.

timrivtimrivover 6 years ago

Would love a second chapter, endless possibilities.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wait. . . WHAT?

You start off with her realizing her keys are missing. Presumably stolen so someone could gain entry. Not even a paragraph later she hears a noise and goes to investigate it with her keys in hand. . .what???

bumpercarsbumpercarsabout 6 years agoAuthor
Anonymous,

It's a Christmas miracle! Or it's a continuity error. Your pick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Merry Christmas

Liked the flow and that was really good. More like this please.

bumpercarsbumpercarsabout 4 years agoAuthor
Anon,

Thanks! I'm glad you liked it.

Bound2BtakenBound2Btakenabout 4 years ago
So naughty, but so hot!

When Ellie took Melissa's bra off, I could see where this was going.

What a fantastic twist to the usual Non-Consent/Reluctance stories, Ellie egging him on added a frisson and kept me hard and breathless to the final words.

bumpercarsbumpercarsabout 4 years agoAuthor
Bound2Btaken,

Thanks! I'm glad you liked it. I do tend to like stories that run in that same vein.

Omart57Omart57almost 4 years ago
So nice!

I was on my way to read 'class project' and just had to revisit this wonderful story!

Such a good story idea, Ellie is a great girl and James is a lucky guy!

bumpercarsbumpercarsalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Omart57,

Thanks! I am glad you're a fan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story!

Loved the story but would love to see it continue with Melissa having to move in with Ellie and James.

bumpercarsbumpercarsover 3 years agoAuthor

Anon,

I'm glad you liked the story.

It'd be interesting to see what happened if Melissa moved in with Ellie and James. I wonder if she'd figure it out, and how she'd feel about it if she did. I can't promise that I'll follow up on this story but I'll think about it.

VegtablemashVegtablemashalmost 3 years ago

I would love a follow up where they took Melissa in and accepted her and the baby as their own and trying to keep her babys origin a secret

bumpercarsbumpercarsalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Vegetablemash,

That's an interesting idea. I can't promise that I'll follow up on this story, but I'll bear that idea in mind if I do.

MissSummerSkyeMissSummerSkyealmost 3 years ago

I'm doing wet omg thank you for writing this

bumpercarsbumpercarsalmost 3 years agoAuthor

MissSummerSkye,

I am very glad you're enjoying the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

god, this had me so wet and turned me on so much!! anazing job from you, and an amazing time from me ;)

bumpercarsbumpercarsover 2 years agoAuthor

Anon,

I'm very glad you enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow! Such a great story. I thought the storyline was good. I would have like to seen a little more about how Melissa felt to James or maybe exploring her inside. Well done.

bumpercarsbumpercarsover 2 years agoAuthor

Anon,

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it. This story was a lot more centered on Ellie's point of view, so there were some things she couldn't know directly. Focusing closely on one character's point of view always has its drawbacks, but sometimes not knowing everything can be exciting in a way that an omniscient point of view isn't.

Thank you for reading.

UtilityCurveUtilityCurveabout 1 year ago

Absolutely loved it!

I am defenseless against impregnation fantasies, and stories with wives who give their husbands girls to fuck. Putting them together is 200-proof.

If some budding pornographer asks you for the rights to film this scene, I beg you to sign the agreement!

Insofar as the perspective debate is concerned, I would find first-person in Ellie's voice the next plus ultra of erotica, but that's just my kink. I have very, um, fond memories of some of the scenes my wife described to me when we played.

bumpercarsbumpercarsabout 1 year agoAuthor

UtilityCurve,

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it. If someone ever does want to film any of my stories, I'd probably be down for that.

I do enjoy playing with different perspectives, and I've experimented with a variety of first- and third-person stories. A bunch of my stories are first-person from the woman's perspective, including the Class Project series which also involves a woman helping her partner ravish other women, so hopefully you'd enjoy some of them too.

shadrachtshadrachtabout 1 year ago

This is so wrong, and so unethical, and sooooo hot. It is definitely in the realm of things that should be left for consensual fantasies, but wow is it a hot fantasy. Nicely written!

bumpercarsbumpercarsabout 1 year agoAuthor

Shadracht,

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it. I definitely agree with you - it'd be wrong in reality, but it's delicious in fantasy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbumpercars@bumpercars
I write stories that strike my fancy. I'll be posting about upcoming stories and my writing process at: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/bumpercarslit/posts If you'd like to support me, you can do so at https://www.buymeacoffee.com/bumpercarslit . You can commission a story by...