Merry Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe she'd beg you not to cum in her," Ellie went on, "because your sperm might fertilize one of her eggs."

She could tell that James was on the verge of a climax. He raised himself up so that he could watch as his hard cock violated Melissa's helpless pussy. His breathing grew deep and ragged.

"But we go wherever we have to go, to give presents," Ellie said. She moved back again, to watch James' cock plunge into Melissa, his balls drawing close. "I know where you want to go," she said. "And you can."

"Oh yes," he moaned. He leaned close and kissed Melissa's lips.

"I want to see you go there," Ellie confided.

"Oh," James repeated, revelling in the fact that Melissa's breasts shook from the force of his motion. He was thrusting frantically now, rising towards his peak. He held Melissa's placid face, watching her sleep as his orgasm built. "Oh, Ellie!"

"That's it," Ellie said. "Do it. Cum inside her."

"Oh yes!" he called out. "Yes...yes...OH!"

Ellie watched as James thrust deeply, his cock vanishing inside Melissa's pussy. A guttural moan escaped his lips as he climaxed, and Ellie set a comforting hand on his leg. She watched in awe as his body tensed and flexed, pumping the first wave of semen into Melissa's cunt.

Ellie had felt James cum countless times before, but she'd never experienced it like this. He grabbed Melissa's cute ass and pulled her close, burying his cock in her pussy. He cried out in ecstasy. Every emotion he'd kept contained - his joy at sharing this illicit moment with his wife, his lust for Melissa, his desire to impregnate her - burst forth as he filled Melissa with his seed. Ellie's two-month search for the Scotch was worth it for this one beautiful moment.

After a moment that seemed to stretch forever, James opened his eyes. He glanced over at Ellie, then looked at Melissa's serene face. He caressed her affectionately, even as Ellie watched his cock flex to fill Melissa with the last of his semen. Each pulse could be the one to knock Melissa up, she thought. Melissa might be unconscious, but her tight pussy was eager to take James' seed, and her womb ready to create life. This was the best present for everyone.

Ellie ran her fingers along James' back, eliciting a smile.

"Oh, Ellie," he said, still gasping for breath.

"I'm glad you enjoyed that," she said.

"You get the best presents," he said, and she giggled.

"It wasn't easy," she admitted. "But hopefully she was a good replacement for the Scotch."

James sighed contentedly and scanned Melissa's face for signs of consciousness or discomfort. She slept on, undisturbed. "Hopefully this will help with her alcohol problem," he said. "One way or another."

She smiled. James was willing to knock Melissa up as she slept, and he still had his cock nestled inside her, but he was still concerned with her safety. It was sweet, in a perverse way.

"Hopefully so," she said. "In the meantime, let's get her back next door." She rubbed his back encouragingly. "Once you're done, that is."

He caught her eye, and a bit of worry crept into his post-coital bliss. "Are we okay?"

She ruffled his hair. "I am yours, no matter what gift I get you," she said, snuggling close to his spent body. "Melissa can have your Merry Christmas. I'll have your Happy New Year."

---

The apple trees in the yard were in full bloom as James walked through the front door. "I'm home, honey," he called out.

It took a moment for Ellie to emerge from her home office. Her belly was getting big. Bracing a hand against her back, she walked out to greet James with a kiss.

"How are you two doing?" he asked.

"We're doing great," Ellie answered. James saw her broad smile and raised an eyebrow in response. "I just had a lovely conversation with Mrs. Henderson, from next door."

"Oh yeah?" James asked, his tone carefully neutral.

"Yeah," Ellie said. "It turns out her niece Melissa is pregnant."

James took a deep breath, trying to gather his thoughts and calm himself. Pride, shame, and lust crossed his face, and Ellie smiled in response. "Mrs. Henderson blames that liberal college she's attending and says it's a shame. But apparently, Melissa has been sober since she found out, so that's good."

James nodded. "And they don't know?"

"Who the father is?" Ellie shook her head. "They have no idea. That's our little secret."

James let out a breath, and Ellie took his hands. "I wouldn't count on this sort of present every holiday," she said, and James laughed. She kissed his hands and continued. "But tell me, my strong, potent man. You've impregnated two women. How does that make you feel?"

He smiled. "Can I show you?"

"I was hoping you would," she said, and led him upstairs.

---

Thanks go to SueDanym for her editorial input.

12