All Comments on 'Halliwell Chronicles Ch. 01'

by RCHalliwell

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Impo_64Impo_64almost 7 years ago
This is about a loving couple...

This is about a loving couple... Has it some exaggerated parts? Of course, but the main goal is there: a couple in love can have fun just with each other...3*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A different approach and writing style.

Glad to celebrate married passion and eroticism, but the flow of their thoughts and their fantasies was awkward and distracting. Liked the energy, regret the delivery. Keep working at it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow, how unusual

A story about a loving couple/a wife who actually loves & desires her husband in a Loving Wife category.

One issue with this story: what guy/type of guy calls his underwear "undies"?

Most men I'm aware of would go by what they are wearing: briefs, boxers, jockeys, shorts, etc. The term undies makes me think this story was written by a juvenile or possibly a woman, if that were the case I would hope there would be a little consultation to someone of the opposite sex or a little research/observation.

I do applaud the author but, please (as this is Ch. 1) don't turn it into some ridiculous, limp-wristed cuckold or wife sharing/swapping story.

gordo12gordo12almost 7 years ago
OK first comment - wrong category

Loving wives category isn't about "loving" wives. It's about "Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing..."

Your effort would be more appropriate in erotic or romantic. And don't listen to those idiot anons that would like to change the world by having this site make LW about something else!

1* for wrong category. Rated higher if read in another category.

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1almost 7 years ago
Bravo!!! Well written and easily to read!!!

Bravo, one for the normal people and not for the perverts wo look for cuckold/wimp stories as her wank stuff!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great sotory and so enjoyable!

The author did a great job on this story. It is well written, nice context, full of creativity and hot as hell.

Congrats to the author....and please keep writing more stories like that!

starmanfivestarmanfivealmost 7 years ago
Great story!

Here is why it should be in LW category. Life and stories should be unpredictable. The episode where Rian had a moment with the clerk was hot! She was staring at his "assets" and that added much needed tension. When Rian came home and did not see his wife immediately our minds wandered. Many great LW stories are about mistaken infidelity. Granted infidelity was not a theme but in our minds it could have been. It would be boring if you knew the whole story just from the title or genre. To prove my point when some authors write a story such as "Our First Time Swinging" the whole story is laid out from the beginning. So a little variety is okay once in a while. *****

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous