Halliwell Chronicles Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's not enough, I have to undress. I throw the shorts off quickly, but to enhance the mood, I slowly take my now wet panties off; I can feel the wetness as I take them down my legs. I try to sit on the edge of the bed so I can watch as I play with my pussy lips and feel the warmth. Taking my fingers I run them down my lips, as they go lower I slide them in with ease. Rian will notice this wet spot on the bed. Oh well he should have taken it when he had the chance.

Rian loves when I am this wet, and now I can see why this is fun to play with. It makes everything smoother almost like silk. Everything just slips in and out it's so messy. I can't help but spread the wetness around, from entering my pussy, to rubbing the juices to my clit. It makes me jump every time I rub on my soaked clit my body reacts to the intense feelings.

I close my eyes trying to imagine Rian's hand bringing this pleasure. I call out his name. To make it seem more like Rian is here with me, I change positions again I bury my face into his shirt that is between our pillows, my ass in the air, I start rubbing faster I can feel myself getting wetter and the smell of Rian's shirt I can imagine that it's his hard cock making me cum. I yell out again "yeeesssss I'm cummmmming!! Riiiaaaannnnnnn"

Just then as I was basking in the last few strokes after the climax, I look up to see Rian standing next to the bed. His pants are undone, his underwear wet and he is holding his cum soaked cock in his undies still slightly stroking his head.

I am totally surprised to see him, I am not really sure if he was there or I was still imagining him being there. Now slightly embarrassed, I ask him "How long have you been here?"

He tells me "Long enough to make this mess" as he pulls his cum covered hand out of his underwear and pulls down his underwear. It's all over his hand and drooling down his balls dripping into his undies. "Damn he exploded" I thought to myself.

I can't believe it. We were enjoying each from afar. Even in the same room. He's here, he's hard, he's just as turned on as I am. I can't wait a moment more. I have to feel his penis inside me. I smile at him as I let him see my fingers sliding back inside me with my legs spread. He's not as hard as I would like, but I know with a little motion and teasing it will grow to a pleasing size.

I lick his cum soaked balls just a little to get a taste and just enough to drive him wild seeing me with just a bit of his cum on my lips.

I entice him by playing with myself some more, he's watching three of my fingers disappear into my pussy. I know he's thinking about sliding that creamy cock into my soaked and very swollen pussy.

I can't take my eyes off his wet underwear, now knowing he was doing the same thing as I was. He wanted me just as much as I wanted him. I can't wait any longer; I tell him "take your pants off, Rian".

As I watch him take them off, I can't help but rub harder and faster on my tingling clit. At this point I don't know who is turned on more. Rian climbs on top of me, I am watching him and he is watching me play with myself. I open my legs more his shaft is growing; I slide in three of my fingers I want to feel the girth of his cock. My fingers can't fulfill me like his hard cock can. I tell him "I want you inside of me right now!"

I grab his growing shaft and rub his head on my clit knowing this will drive him crazy. There is a lot of cum and now it's mixing with my pussy juices. He takes a deep breath and his penis slowly fills me full. I love that first feeling of his cock inside me. It's better than I imagined, more fulfilling than I remembered. I know he isn't fully hard, but my swollen lips make it feel harder than it is. It slides in with ease because of our wetness. Feeling this makes me almost cum again.

I moan and he starts to thrust faster. He reaches up and grabs my breast with his right hand covered in his cum, I can feel my breast is now wet.

Remembering he creamed his pants watching me play with myself turns me on more, I let out another moan and begin to thrust my hips into his, matching his pace. It's getting me close.

Needing more I have to get on top, we roll over. I love feeling his cock slide in and out of me. I ask him

"Did you like your little show; did you like watching me cum by myself?"

He smiles and moans with a thrust from his hips that tells me he did. I take control and grind on his cock while enjoying this, Rian plays with my breast. He then moves his hand down to my soaked pussy and feeling the wetness; this is where I can't control myself. I orgasm again, even squirting some.

Both of us breathing hard and trying to catch our breath. We slow our pace and slowly move his penis in and out of my soaked pussy. It's the perfect end to a long awaited moment of passion.

I climb off and lay next to him, still trying to slow my breathing I let him know "we should do this more, only next time come in the room and join me before you make a mess in your pants."

12