Metroid: Other Other M

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The King Metroid wasted no more time before it began to fuck her, each thrust making her entire body heave. Samus had no hope of holding back her moans now and just gave herself to it. She squeezed her breasts and teased her nipples, desperate for every bit of pleasure she could get.

And strangely, though the monstrous creature was pounding the hell out of her, it was beginning to feel good. Maybe it was the drug, maybe the universe, maybe the King Metroid could influence its mates... she didn't care, she just embraced it.

When she stopped resisting, the pleasure snuck up on her surprisingly quickly. Samus threw her head back and cried out as she came, her vision going white for a moment as the sensation overwhelmed her.

Her mind returned slowly, still suffused with pleasure. The King Metroid was still fucking her into the floor, but with her entire body tingling in the afterglow, it didn't feel so bad. In fact, it seemed to be moving more methodically now, thrusting into her at a steady rate. Samus shuddered as the pleasure began to mount again.

Now her breasts felt too sensitive, her fingers didn't dare touch her nipples even through her suit. But as she looked down, Samus realized that the King Metroid's plates had shifted slightly. Several had withdrawn, revealing the creature's core. Though hardly soft, it felt much better slamming against her than the armor. In fact, each time the cock hilted inside her, the membrane at the base pushed up against her clit.

For just a moment Samus hesitated, but she knew that she had already surrendered herself. So she began to grind her hips against the King Metroid every time it bottomed out inside her. Her hands slid up to the membrane, caressing the surface of the creature's core. It probably didn't give a damn, but the act still came instinctively.

To her surprise, the King Metroid emitted a soft tone in response. Its thrusts became a little more forceful, but instead of just slamming into her, now it thrust all the way inside and then ground her against the floor. It was far more intense than the stimulation she had been seeking, yet Samus still thrashed in ecstasy.

The pleasure was too much, she didn't think she was coming back from it. Her Chozo training kept part of her mind withdrawn and focused, but the sensations were beginning to seep in even there. She felt it, but didn't try to resist.

If this was how she went... she could accept it. Her life had been intertwined with Metroids for so long, it was fitting that one of them claimed her instead of some new bullshit. No doubt the King Metroid didn't care, it just wanted to breed her, but at least she was more than a piece of meat to it. The process might end her life, but it would begin a new race of Metroids. They might consume everything, but given what her universe had become, maybe that was for the best.

And so Samus closed her eyes and surrendered the last controlled part of her mind. The pleasure cascaded inside her, reverberating all the way through her body. She screamed and bucked underneath the Metroid as her mind slipped deeper and deeper into the pleasure.

A rush of heat flooded through her and she fell into ecstatic darkness...

X X X

Fullness.

That was the first sensation to emerge in Samus's mind, and it startled her. She had assumed that she would never feel anything again, all her energy consumed by the Metroid breeding process. And yet now she was beginning to feel her body. It was heavy and strangely rounded, yet she could also feel something soft underneath her.

It was difficult to open her eyes, but Samus struggled to look around her. Not only was she horribly tired, there was something sticky keeping them closed. Just when she was starting to think it would be impossible, a pang went through her stomach and her eyes flew open.

She was lying on her back in the ruins of some building, not the shop where she had been taken. There was no time to look at anything else, not with the intense pressure in her abdomen. Samus blinked in surprise when she saw it inflated as if she was many months pregnant. But there was no time to be concerned about that, because another twinge went through her hips.

Something was coming out. Her pussy had been stretched massively by the King Metroid's cock, but now there was something even larger. Yet strangely she didn't feel any pain, just pressure and that sense of fullness.

Grunting and gripping her stomach, Samus tried to push. Faster than she had expected, something round emerged and lay between her thighs. Her stomach had deflated to its normal size, making it possible for her to see that she had... laid an egg?

It seemed so ridiculous that Samus almost laughed, yet there it was. Shockingly real between her legs and pulsing with life. Though it didn't look exactly like the other Metroid eggs she had seen, it was close enough to be recognizable. So that was how the King Metroid's breeding process worked. She had expected Metroids to be generated from pure life energy or something, but she supposed that she shouldn't be surprised.

As she recovered, Samus looked around the room and realized that she was in deeper than she had expected. There was an entire pile of eggs lying nearby her, fixed in place with a strange sort of webbing. That was what she was lying on, it seemed, a whole mat of it... probably from the other eggs. Samus groaned as she saw fragments of many broken eggs around the room.

How many times had the King Metroid fucked her? She refused to believe this could all be one breeding. What exactly this meant, she wasn't sure, but since there were no hatched Metroids in the room, Samus struggled to pull herself to her feet.

She was exhausted, so she settled for sitting up and doing a personal inventory. Her suit had been further ripped around her hips, and based on the soreness of her asshole, she had a good idea why. Why the King Metroid would fuck her there, she wasn't sure. The strange thing was that her pussy didn't hurt - it throbbed a little, but the sensation was almost pleasurable. And her labia didn't look like she had been fucked by a monster and then given birth to a bunch of eggs.

It was surreal how she didn't look any different. After taking a shaft like that, she should have been gaping if not actually injured. Yet her body was as toned and tight as before. Something had changed inside her, she was certain.

Maybe the breeding process wasn't supposed to consume her, but reshape her? It was a reasonable theory, but not one she was entirely comfortable with. Surrendering herself to a pleasurable death was one thing, but being turned into Metroid breeding stock?

Samus forced herself to get up and supported herself on the wall. Once she was standing, she heard the faint sound of lasers. A bit of her old adrenaline pumping through her, Samus managed to stumble to one of the doorways and stared in surprise.

How long had she been out? The city around her was partially in ruins, though there were multiple visible fires. She didn't see anyone until she heard laserfire again and focused her gaze further into the distance. There, that explained it.

Space pirates had taken up hiding points all around the street, raining fire down on the King Metroid. The idiots weren't even attempting to use freezing weapons, instead unloading useless conventional weaponry at their opponent. The King Metroid gave a screech and batted at them, surprisingly ineffectually. Why didn't it just kill them?

She got her answer not long after when one of the space pirates went down with a Metroid over his head. It was just a larval blob, but even those were plenty dangerous without the right equipment. All around, the space pirates were getting drained by larval Metroids. Stopping its distraction, the King Metroid stalked over to spear one of the others with its tail, instantly turning the pirate into a withered husk.

Without warning, a Metroid tone sounded just beside her. Samus jumped, hand rising on instinct, but she had no weapon. It wouldn't have mattered in any case, as the Metroid was already on top of her. This one was in the larval stage too, but it was much larger, half her height and probably weighing more than she did.

It pushed straight into her, actually lifting Samus off the ground a bit before it nudged her back into the room. The movement wasn't rough, and the membrane felt soft against her skin, but it refused to be deterred as it herded her back toward the eggs.

Unable to mount a serious resistance, Samus soon found herself bent over the pile of eggs. They were soft and warm, but she was more concerned about the fact that her ass was now defenseless and pointed back at the Metroid. Samus looked over her shoulder and saw that it was different from the other Metroids she'd seen in another way: a thick cock hung from its body.

Groaning, Samus gripped the eggs to crawl forward. Not to try to escape, she was no fool, but to get herself into a better position. She managed to get her breasts comfortable against the eggs and her ass propped up in a better position before the Metroid overtook her and pushed inside.

The effect was instant: Samus moaned and went limp. Not only did the thick cock inside her feel fantastic, it seemed to be drawing energy from her body. But unlike the painful drain she was used to from Metroids, this one was like a warm current running through her entire body, collecting in her pussy before being pulled out by the Metroid.

She had been tired before, but now Samus found herself nearly pushed to exhaustion. Could her body take this? Without her armor, her body could probably only feed a Metroid for a very short time. Maybe she would die after all, they were just conserving her life to produce as many new Metroids as possible.

That should have concerned her, yet Samus found herself just drifting in the peaceful pleasure. The cock inside her wasn't as large as the King's, but it was still huge - yet it just felt good. Maybe her pussy really had been reshaped for Metroid cock. Her body certainly seemed to appreciate her life being drained away.

In a way, that alone was satisfying. She was absolutely ruined for normal cocks now, so even if she was captured by humans or space pirates, they couldn't own her. Not after her body had been transformed like this.

The sensation itself wasn't bad either, the Metroid's body pushing against her ass with every thrust. Its membrane was soft and slightly slick, while its fangs were cool brushes against her skin that didn't threaten to harm her. Why would it, after all, when she was lying there to take its cock?

Samus was ready to let herself drift away when nearby laser fire startled her from the pleasure. She barely managed to focus in time to see several space pirates rush into the room and raise their guns directly at her. Her instincts screamed at her to move, yet her body was completely incapable.

Before the pirates could fire, the Metroid pulled out of her pussy and rushed at it with a screech. The bolts were absorbed into its membrane and it took down the first pirate in a bloody spray. Immediately the others turned to fire on it more, now desperate to survive. Samus realized that the Metroid was slowing down, they must be equipped with freezing weaponry - weaker than her own ice beam, but strong enough that it was taking its toll.

As the Metroid settled toward the ground, slowly freezing, one of the space pirates raised a second weapon, no doubt a concussive one to shatter it. Before she was entirely sure what she was doing, Samus pushed herself onto her side. She was too drained to get up, but she managed to summon enough will to materialize her gun and get off a shot.

It went wide, but it drew the space pirates' attention. One let out a cry and raised his weapon toward her instead... and then a spike burst through his chest.

The King Metroid was just outside, but it didn't enter yet, instead dismembering the entire group of space pirates. When all of them had been felled, it pushed its way through the largest door, approaching her rapidly. Releasing periodic tones of concern, it gripped her torso with one claw and flipped her over.

She thought it might start fucking her right then, but instead the King Metroid just... looked at her? After a moment, she realized that it was checking her for damage. There was no emotion in its inhuman features, but the intent was unmistakable. Meanwhile, the other Metroid thawed and floated back into the air, circling around her and releasing concerned tones.

Metroids weren't really sentient and they had only basic instincts to feed on energy, but they weren't stupid about it. At least, after all her experiences, she knew better than to underestimate them. After confirming she was alright, the King Metroid shifted around to the other side.

Its cock dropped onto her face and Samus gasped in shock. She knew it was big - she'd gotten a very personal demonstration of that - but it still felt impossibly large on her face. Worse than that, it was sliding over her face, its head getting closer to her mouth. Samus knew what was coming, but she didn't see how she could take it.

When the cock brushed against her lips, Samus parted them rather than have it force open her jaw. To her surprise, the cock somehow managed to push its way into her mouth. She expected to gag, yet didn't. In fact, it felt less uncomfortable than she expected, and the creature's cock tasted strangely good.

Samus tilted her head back to give a better angle and the cock immediately tried to thrust in further. It was impossible, though, her throat couldn't possibly take something that large. Undaunted, the King Metroid kept thrusting the first several inches of its cock into her mouth.

When energy began flowing back into her, Samus moaned and arched her back... and she understood. The idea had been growing in the back of her mind since the space pirates entered, but now there was no denying it.

She was part of their hive now. Maybe just breeding stock for the Metroids, but still part of their ecosystem. The space pirates had recognized that and tried to eliminate her, and so the Metroids had defended her. And now she felt life-giving energy flowing into her body from the King Metroid's cock, restoring the vigor she had given up.

Groaning, Samus began sucking on the cock in her mouth as best she could. Not just for the energy it was pumping into her, but as a bizarre form of thanks. Maybe they were just following their instincts, but they were going to take care of her. Besides, it tasted so good...

Yet the cock bumping against the back of her throat wasn't exactly comfortable. Not painful, but it was more pressure than she wanted... and she kind of wanted to feel the thick shaft comfortably inside her mouth. It might be impossible, but it definitely wouldn't work from this angle.

Squirming downward, Samus managed to get away from the thrusts into her throat. But she didn't get far before the flying Metroid pushed down onto her chest, pinning her in place. Well, she hadn't expected them to let her leave, but she also didn't really want to.

"Wait, wait, wait." It was useless to talk to them, they didn't understand or care. Before they could get angry, Samus decided to just show them what she intended.

The Metroid on her chest had its cock poking into her body, but she managed to slid it into a better position over her chest. Her skintight suit kept her breasts pressed firmly together, but it was flexible enough for Samus to take them in her hands and create a valley between them. Wiggling underneath the confused Metroid's weight, Samus managed to get its cock between her breasts.

Leaning forward, she took the tip into her mouth. She immediately felt the new energy in her body sapping away, but it still felt good and she wasn't exhausted anymore. Staring up at the faceless creature and hoping it understood, Samus licked the head whenever it appeared while sliding her breasts around its shaft. Not a great titfuck, her outfit made that hard, but sh-

Without warning, the King Metroid moved over her, brushing the larval Metroid aside. It shifted its body over the pile of eggs, now dropping its cock onto her from a new angle. Pressing down on her breasts and face heavily, it was more daunting than the previous cock, but Samus prepared to do her best.

To her surprise, the King Metroid didn't give her a chance. Instead it pulled its cock back, the length trailing over her stomach, then thrust up. It struck the underside of her breasts, which was a bizarre sensation. Samus was afraid it was going to batter them, but after pausing a moment, the King Metroid reached down with a claw and grasped her entire chest roughly.

Samus gasped and tried to escape its steel grip on instinct, but then it was over a moment later. She had felt the claws poking her, but they had only punctured her suit in two places: above and below her breasts. Blinking in surprise, Samus could only stare as the King Metroid got into position.

Did that mean that it actually understood human anatomy? She didn't think Metroids would have any reason to understand concepts like clothes, yet it had moved with surety. Staring upward, Samus realized that it didn't matter: this creature was going to fuck her tits.

The head of its cock punched through the hole its claw had made and pushed between her breasts. Though her suit held her breasts tightly together, that pressure was no match for the unyielding hardness pushing inward. Samus expected it to be uncomfortable, but the King Metroid's cock was already slick and it had lined itself up properly.

Despite having had its cock inside her, Samus was surprised at just how hot it felt against her bare skin. It felt like a burning rod between her breasts, which were so sensitive that the sensation sent a wave of pleasure through her. She could feel the ridges that had pounded her pussy earlier rubbing against her breasts as it shifted into position.

Soon the King Metroid's cock popped out of her cleavage. Her suit was still mostly intact, wrapping her breasts tightly around its shaft. Even her large breasts couldn't cover its entire cock, leaving the head pushing against her face. Samus shifted her head and took it into her mouth.

Immediately the King Metroid emitted an approving tone and began thrusting. It wasn't as rough as before, instead just pushing to fill her mouth, but Samus realized that it didn't need to be. Its entire cock was now squeezed tight by her breasts or inside her mouth. She looked up at the creature and began lashing her tongue around the head of its cock as it thrust between her stretched lips.

This taught her something about them, something she hadn't expected: Metroids must feel pleasure. Or at least some overriding instinct to bury their cocks inside of warm holes. The King Metroid had been irritated when it couldn't get into her throat, but now it was happy to fuck her tits and mouth.

As a pure instinct, that didn't make any sense: the energy was flowing into her either way. But then again, how could a Metroid like this be ruled purely by instinct? It would need to breed with a wide variety of potential species, so it must have general instincts that could adapt to any situation.

But Samus couldn't theorize for very long, because the calm part of her mind was quickly dissolving into gooey pleasure. The energy flowing into her felt fantastic, but she was enjoying the physical sensations too. Its shaft between her tits burned and pulsed with life, some of which seemed to flow into her. With each thrust, her breasts were pulled deliciously. She never remembered them being so sensitive before, but maybe that was part of how the Metroids were reshaping her.

The cock in her mouth felt good too, for more than just the energy. It felt strong and firm, no longer hammering the back of her throat but confidently claiming her mouth. Samus didn't know if the creature actually felt pleasure, but she did her best to suck its cock anyway.