Metroid: Other Other M

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly the pace began to increase and she struggled to keep up. Her moans were muffled by the cock stretching her lips wide, but her entire body was thrilling to the act now. She was brimming with energy, gloriously alive. And with so much pleasure coursing through her, she didn't mind that she was alive mostly so the King Metroid could fuck her tits and mouth.

But the thrusts through her suit's holes were slowly taking their toll on the material, and as the pace began to increase, her suit couldn't keep up. On a particularly vigorous thrust the front of it tore open, her breasts finally bursting free. Though they were high and firm, without being bound they naturally sloped away from the King Metroid's cock. It paused in its movements with its cock out of her mouth, looking down at her in uncertainty.

"Go on..." Samus slid her hands over her breasts to get a satisfying grip, then wrapped them back around the hot shaft. Maybe it wasn't the same as the tightness inside her outfit, but she began to slide them up and down the creature's shaft. Fuck, that felt good too, its hardness pushing into her soft breasts in a completely different way than when it was thrusting.

Apparently satisfied that its mate had not exploded, the King Metroid began to thrust again. It was slower than before, apparently satisfied with her titfuck, but it still wanted to claim her mouth. Now it barely slipped out of her lips anymore with short thrusts.

Just when Samus was beginning to feel like she couldn't take any more energy being pumped into her, the King Metroid stiffened. She barely had a second to prepare herself before its cock pulsed, so powerfully that she felt it between her breasts. Suddenly her mouth was filled with the creature's cum, thick and pungent. It should have been disgusting, yet she automatically drank it as fast as she could, gripping her own breasts tightly.

When it finally ended, the King Metroid barely stayed for a moment before pulling back and returning its cock to its armored compartment. It shifted away, leaving Samus bent backward over the pile of eggs and moaning.

Her pussy was unbelievably wet. The smell of the cum filling her nostrils, the energy flowing through her, the memory of the shaft between her breasts... it was all too good. She gave a delicious shiver and got to her feet. The floating Metroid was still nearby, but didn't seemed inclined to fuck her again for some reason.

What biological purpose did all this serve? Samus guessed that the King Metroid kept her full of energy so that the larval Metroids could feed off her, but why had it come? Unless... Samus licked her lips, for a moment wishing she had tasted the cum it had pumped inside her pussy earlier. It was definitely a strange taste, but she had no real standards for Metroid cum.

At that moment, there was a chorus of soft tones. The larval Metroid made a loud sound in response and began circling the room rapidly. Before she could wonder what it was doing, Samus located the source of the sound: the pile of eggs on which she'd so recently gotten fucked.

The first of them began hatching a moment later, releasing baby Metroids. Each was around the size of her head and looked like any other Metroid she had seen... at least at first. As the creatures began to fly around her, emitting excited tones, she saw cocks emerge from underneath them. Not as large as the others, but still large for a human.

All of these Metroids had come from breeding her. The fact should have made her uncomfortable, yet Samus found herself considering it surprisingly calmly. Perhaps more than her body had been reshaped, yet she didn't really care. She hadn't known she was choosing exactly this, but it was still what she had chosen.

Besides, she had already spent long enough thinking of a Metroid as "baby" and having emotions of motherhood shoved on her. She was definitely not a mother now, not judging from the way the newly hatched Metroids were beginning to push against her. No, she was the nest's breeding female, made to be pumped full of Metroid cock.

Smiling, Samus moved back to the newly expanded pile of webbing. Might as well get comfortable so that she could enjoy her first Metroid gangbang.

X X X

Three months later...

X X X

Samus hung suspended in the air with Metroid cocks plowing all her holes. It had been bizarre at first, floating along with the Metroids, but she'd gotten used to it. Far less whiplash than space jumping, so once she figured out the rhythm it was downright comfortable. Of course, it helped that her body had gotten used to the ebb and flow of energy through her, and now that felt almost as good as the shafts inside her body.

But being so used to it, mere larval Metroids didn't have much impact on Samus anymore. They felt good, but her mind stayed focused. That was just as well, because even as the Metroids pumped inside her, Samus watched the screens of the security area.

The Metroids seemed befuddled by almost everything she did. All they wanted to do was eat and breed, after all, so they couldn't fathom why she wanted to wander off at times. But since the King Metroid was confident that she had accepted her role in the hive, they didn't impede her from moving as necessary. It wasn't like she wanted to run away, she just moved into a building that hadn't been devastated. This one had intact couches and beds... and viewing screens.

Through them, she watched the team of armed soldiers moving through the corridors. This was the third group that had come, and this time no fewer than seven of them had gone off alone to try to find and fuck her. The universe really wanted to follow that script, it seemed.

It was drawing the worst dregs of the galaxy to her, and they were going down just as fast. Samus felt bad for the third man who hadn't wanted to rape her, but there was nothing she could do. Another Metroid was draining what energy remained in his corpse - she hoped that some part of his essence was reborn in the new Metroid. Meanwhile, she needed to think of a way to keep good soldiers away from the planet entirely.

She felt absolutely no sympathy for the other two soldiers who currently had Metroids munching on their heads, or for the rest of the group. Those remaining weren't even suspicious yet, which did not bode well for the whole team's survival. Then again, given that they were landing on a planet with a growing Metroid hive, their chances for survival were pretty slim from the moment they came for her.

Samus tried to glance toward one of the other screens, but the Metroid currently thrusting its cock into her mouth made that tricky. Even the small ones had fairly large bodies, and she couldn't see well through their membranes.

Focusing on the Metroid in front of her, Samus inhaled its cock in to the base and sucked as hard as she could. Strange as the taste was, she enjoyed it - in fact, she suspected that her body had actually become addicted. Samus bobbed her head up and down vigorously in time with the Metroid's movements, giving it a hard enough blowjob that it calmed down.

With it hovering a little lower, Samus could see past it toward the screen she wanted. A trio of soldiers was moving along, making jokes about all the ways they were going to fuck her. Once they started that, it usually wasn't long before the script kicked in and... ah, there it was.

A tentacle emerged from a nearby vent and wrapped around the last soldier's neck. Another Metroid emerged from the vent, long tentacle strangling the life from the man. Samus wasn't sure what to call this new breed of Metroid, they were a little different from the Hunters she remembered facing, but they were definitely lethal.

Hearing their companion's armor cracking, the other soldiers turned in panic and tried to shoot. Useless, their conventional weapons did nothing to the Metroid, but one of them also radioed back for help. That was all he had time to do before more evolved Metroids emerged from the hallway ahead and began draining their life force as well.

Before Samus could watch them die, the cock in her mouth suddenly throbbed and began flooding her throat with cum. She gasped and choked, trying to keep up with the torrent. Samus wasn't sure why the larval Metroids came like that, but she wasn't complaining since it was her main source of food. Whatever it was, it kept her in good shape.

Samus eased off on her sucking, cleaning the Metroid's still hard shaft gently. This one was recently hatched, after all, and not very experienced. Before she was quite finished, the Metroid pulled its cock from her mouth. Instead it pushed up against her chest, chirping cheerfully.

With a wry smile, Samus let it rub against her. The smooth membrane didn't feel bad against her nipples, and she'd decided that she didn't mind. She'd noticed that the Metroids tended to intentionally bump into each other too, some kind of hive recognition instinct. Though she might be a breeder to them, she was their breeder.

Soon after, she felt a rush of hot cum in her ass as the Metroid behind her emptied itself into her back hole. It gave a chirp and bounced a few times on her ass before pulling out and flying away, brimming with new energy.

Meanwhile, the Metroid underneath her was still pumping away, not only keeping her aloft alone but bouncing her up and down on its cock. That one was a little trooper - Samus squeezed her pussy around its shaft appreciatively. Most likely that one was going to evolve into a stronger form soon, maybe with the very energy it was fucking out of her.

She had no way to test, but she had come to a theory about her role in the hive: energy regulation. The King Metroid could use the her energy and body to create new Metroids, but they also used her to convert energy into more useful forms. Advanced Metroids pumped her full of life energy and then the younger ones drained it back out in an improved state. Her main uncertainty was if their cum was only sustenance or if it had other purposes.

For now, though, Samus glanced back to the screens. The fight was over, of course, evolved Metroids were even more dangerous than their basic forms. Though the one with tentacles had already left, she was able to see the other two as they finished feeding. One floated and held its prey in its claws, which along with the armored plating reminded her of a Gamma Metroid. Beside it, the third Metroid was unlike any evolution she'd seen, armored and grounded but quite fast.

Similar as they might look, none of them were actually like the forms of Metroids she'd fought in the past. For one, all of them had cocks. She'd become intimately familiar with those over the past month, as the evolved forms were much bigger. They also had armored plates to guard their cocks, which she was grateful for considering she didn't want them getting hurt.

She pulled her gaze away from the Metroids back to the main group of soldiers. They had heard the isolated soldiers die, of course, and were now arming themselves and circling up. Not as dumb as going off alone, but not remotely good enough for the threat they were facing.

At that moment, Samus heard the sound of the King Metroid through the speakers. That meant another team was as good as wiped out. Part of her wondered how the conflict might escalate, but it wasn't her job to try to save the galaxy anymore. She watched the soldiers get torn apart with a grim smile on her face, but not for long.

No, revenge didn't really drive her. She would much rather focus on all the Metroids who wanted nothing more than to breed her into a blissful coma. Samus tightened her thighs around the Metroid underneath her and used the one against her chest as leverage to begin bouncing her hips.

As long as it had been pounding away at her, the Metroid was reaching its limit. Samus still managed to get herself off before it flooded her pussy with cum. A shiver of animal pleasure ran through her entire body. Maybe the larval Metroid couldn't actually breed her, but she still loved the feeling of getting filled up like that.

Work finished, the Metroids dropped her on the pile of discarded webbing, bumped into her a few times, and floated off. Probably to join the feeding, if they could. She hadn't figured out the details, but they seemed to need both life energy and the refined form from her. Samus lay back and stretched, reveling in the thoroughly fucked feeling in all her holes.

Were they watching? She didn't understand exactly how reality connected to those in charge of it, but they must have known what was happening. They'd already tried to change the script, sending all these federation soldiers, but they weren't adapting fast enough.

At that moment, the tentacled Metroid floated into the room. Fresh with energy from its kill, it wanted what she had to offer, and Samus wanted it to. Those tentacles were thick but very agile, able to contort inside her in a way no other Metroid could. At least for now - there were a few calcified shells that she had a feeling would break open soon.

"I'm proud of you, trying a sneak attack and everything." Not that the Metroid understood or cared, but it did appreciate that Samus cooperatively raised her arms to accept its tentacled embrace.

The tentacles slid out, one sliding against her lips as the other wrapped around her body. Samus eagerly accepted the tentacle into her mouth and it quickly claimed her throat. But otherwise, the Metroid wasn't in a hurry, its other tentacles actually began caressing her breasts. The evolved Metroids were a little more sophisticated, capable of manipulating her body in ways they liked... which thankfully usually meant ways that gave her more pleasure.

It soon lifted her entirely into the air, more tentacles sliding into her lower holes. Before it could fuck her long, however, another of the evolved Metroids returned as well. Floating nearby, it emitted several tones that were clear enough, even if they didn't have an exact linguistic meaning.

Sure enough, the tentacled Metroid withdrew enough to flip her around so that she was available to its nestmate. The tentacles held up the upper half of her body while the second Metroid wrapped its limbs around her hips to pull her into position.

Grinning, Samus grabbed two of the tentacles for support and wiggled her hips. "Take all you need. I want to see what you two become next."

The Metroid was immune to teasing, but it did float up behind her and finally begin pushing its way into her pussy. Samus couldn't help but groan, and her mouth was immediately filled by a tentacle. Now completely impaled on Metroid cocks, Samus was free to relax and enjoy it.

The armored Metroid behind her had an extremely thick shaft, but fortunately it was also one of the most patient. It always took its time stretching her out... and fucking her, too. Slowly but surely increasing its pace, it would pound into her until she was light-headed with pleasure. She would be spitroasted between these two for a long time, and Samus wanted nothing more.

Well... she was curious to see what these two could do against the plans around her once they evolved even further. Before she gave herself over to them completely, Samus raised her eyes one last time and glared at the universe, just in case they were watching.

If they wanted to see her get fucked, they were going to get it. They'd get it until they were sick of it and there was an entire army of Metroids overrunning the universe. Samus began bobbing her head eagerly and bouncing her hips against the thrusts into her pussy. When the Metroids released unearthly cries, the sound was joined by her cry of pleasure.