Mexicans in My Bed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You begged me to come inside you!" I snicker, waiting for her jab back. "Make up your mind woman, I'm no mind reader!"

"I know. I remember what I said but I only loved saying it because it was impossible." She admits and throws me a wet rag to clean up. "I should have known. I bought that tube of condoms four years ago and that was only the eighth one to get used. I'm still about eight days away from my fertile time. I guess I can't worry about it." She assures herself.

I hop up off her bed, heading to the toilet. "All I can say mamma is, I came like crazy and every second felt so good. You were made specifically for my big brown dick. We are a perfect fit."

"You are right, it was beyond amazing. If I had to do it bareback, I would desire it to be with you." She smiles.

********

An hour or so later, after I have fetched Nemo, settled him in the back patio and had a stiff whisky on the rocks with Cindy. We are back in bed cuddling.

"Any ideas about telling Beth about us?" She asks worriedly. "I haven't came up with anything that doesn't hurt her." She sighs and rubs on my belly. Seeking my eyes for hope.

"I think better when I'm using both my heads Cindy, give him a nudge baby."

She gives me a fuck you look, then lays her head back down on my right pec. "There is no way you could still be horny Alberto! I have been watching you closely already, fearing that heart attack will come anytime, smart ass." Not realizing she had slid her hand down my belly and onto my soft shaft.

"I think I like the idea of her sitting on your face and slobbering on my dick as I explain to her why I am with you. Yes, that's the best one."

"You are hopeless, you pervert! Your fucking cock is getting hard again, just barely mentioning her!" She barks at me, stroking tightly and slowly up, then down.

"I cannot help it that your sister is almost as sexy as you woman." I kid to her. "You may as well face the idea that I need to keep you both satisfied Cindy. I am going to be the one that eats her hairy pussy for the first time. I will be the one to teach her how to suck my brown dick deeper and better. Like her barely older sister already knows how."

Cindy snakes herself around, getting between my legs on all fours. Staring me right in the eyes, cupping my balls with one hand, swirling her tongue around my dick head. "Oh Alberto! I just love sucking your fat cock, its so hard again! She confesses and swallows my whole cock, then pulling off, looking directly behind her to the closed door. "Oh Beth honey! I didn't know you were behind us, seeing this! Alberto made me do it baby. He is a disgusting old pervert sweetie! I really like his big cock, just like you do. Why don't you come join us dear? See my pussy sweetie? Could you work on it for mommy? make it feel better? Its so swollen and wet. Be a darling and lick it for me please, while I make Alberto feel good. Say something you bastard! Tell Beth how worthless you are for using both of us like cheap whores! Tell her to eat my pussy Alberto!" She moans out to me just before sucking my dick.

As Cindy is fucking with my mind and sucking me, I become even harder, thinking of the ideas she just spewed out of her mouth. "Beth please don't be pissed at me." I mumble at the room. "princess come here, see your mom's hairy snatch? Come on up in the bed and join us. Be a good girl for Alberto and eat mommy's messy pussy. no one will ever have to know. Our little secret, angel."

Cindy slobbers, sucks and moans on my dick a minute more, then pulls off to say. "MMMMMM yes darling! Oh eat mommy's hot naughty pussy! Its extra wet and swollen for you baby. You been wanting me to sit on your face again sweetheart? Hmmm? Alberto look at my sweet baby. Is that what you imagined? Beth eating me, licking and swallowing your potent seed out of my fertile horny cunt? Talk to her, tell her how you fucked my pussy, while I suck your disgusting pervert cock MMMMMMM!"

As my dick throbs hard, Cindy goes to sucking on it again, moaning and sucking, swirling her tongue around. "Fuck your mother with your face, with your tongue princess! Make her come and force out more of my seed, eat it all down!" I sputter out, trying to keep the fantasy play live.

Cindy pulls off, slowly raising up, looking me in the eyes. She slithers up my body, tits swaying and jiggling. I get totally shocked when she lays on my right side as before, kissing my lips quickly and cuddling in for sleep. "Good night mister, sleep tight.

"What the hell Cindy! What the fuck do you think you are doing? I cannot fucking sleep now!" I groan and growl at her.

"Shush, just calm down and breathe. It will go down in a little while." She snorts, with a almost hidden giggle. "Just remember back what started all this. Your perverted mind. That's what. I think better using both heads? Fucking really?"

"Ok! O fucking k Cindy. I get it!" I cry to her. "My deep perversion leaked out! But you cannot be for real, leaving me like this bitch!"

"Don't you think I got wet and horny too? It will pass Alberto, just breathe and relax." she purrs, stroking my chest slowly. "Its called glancing, it supposedly makes the future orgasms way more intense. Just calm and breathe normal. Good night."

"Its called edging Cindy and its about the dumbest, most fucked up invention I have ever known about! I would like to get my hands on that fucking queer white boy that came up with it and strangle him! Fucking figures you white people thought of it, bitch!" I yell at her, as I flip onto my left side, pissed like a mother fucker.

"Racist much Alberto?" I giggle, as I imagine what tomorrow will be like. Looking over at the clock, its 2:05 already. Sleep please take me.

********

Too early, the following morning, I feel my blanket covered foot being yanked and pulled. After shifting around and rubbing my eyes, I'm able to focus and see my daughter, holding Nemo and glaring at me with tears on her cheeks. "Fucking bitch! How could you mom?" She moves around closer to me. "I found him mom! You knew I liked him and you just couldn't get him in your bed quick enough."

I keep looking into her eyes, hoping beyond hope, "Let's go talk sweetie, in your room." I slide out of the bed and hug her, seeking the same kind of forgiveness I have showered her with, many times in past years. "I am really sorry sweetheart."

My precious baby yanks loose from me, tromping out. "Sorry my ass! My mom is a slut!" Ranting sarcasm, as I follow her to her room. "Watch out dear, Alberto will be in your panties in a flash! He only wants to use you for sex! He's a sneak trucker and won't take no for an answer!" She preaches and falls on her bed in a ball, cuddling Nemo.

tears in my eyes now, uncertainty in my heart, I plop down beside her. "Its tough being you right about now honey. If you feel like beating on mommy I would completely understand." Speaking my true feelings, as I pet Nemo some, then pet and stroke Beth's wavy hair. "If I told you exactly, moment by awful moment, how this all happened, you still would hate your mother and not him."

"What the fuck ever! You were still in bed with him. No way you are going to say he raped you!"

My tears still flowing, I crawl in, spooning behind my lovely child and hold her. "I told him to stay away from us honey. He didn't listen. He is strong, but more than that, he is arrogant. I love you dearly and I so cherish our relationship. Please believe that I won't ever hurt you on purpose. I need you to love me sweetie. Please, still trust your old dumb mommy, can you?"

"I smell ya'll's sex, just disgusting!"

I move her hair around, kissing her neck and left ear. "So if I go shower and get clean, you will start loving me again?" I tease, with a hoping nibble on her small, delicate neck.

"Mom! Stop it, that feels weird. Didn't he make you orgasm?"

"He did and I won't lie. I loved it, I had gone too long sweetie. But that was hours ago. You know your slutty mommy, she has to have it all day." I start kissing and nibbling her neck, cooing and breathing on it. She slides her left hand behind us landing on my thigh, right below my butt, pulling me closer into her butt.

"I really like Alberto mom, I won't ever be able to hate you but can't you understand I want him to come around and see me. He makes me feel funny down inside. I want to do things with him."

"Thank you precious. It feels so good to hear you forgive me. I love you so much." I confess, still flirting her neck and showing my love. "What kind of things? Will he chain you in his 18 wheeler and fuck you? Then letting his trucker buddies fuck you too? Huh? Maybe you want to suck his big fat dick, or let him slide his fat Mexican fingers in your virgin pussy?" I quiz her, sliding my left hand on her lower tummy, fanning my fingers gently, moving downwards wiggling inside her shorts.

This act causes her to groan and pump back into me, letting go of Nemo. "Mom! What are you doing to me? you're acting way kinky, stop it!" I slither my fingers in her soft pubes, making her squirm.

"Alberto has got a real big dick sweetie, its brown and beautiful. He made me suck on it a lot and swallow his old dirty sperm, it was awful."

As my darling pulls on my leg, forcing me tighter into her, as if she is needing fucked by me, she fumbles. "Oh mom, he made me.. I mean, was it really that bad? it was awful?"

"Made you do what sweetie? Did dear old trusty Alberto make you do something? Hum?"

"I sucked him off Tuesday, at that truck stop. Mom are you getting horny? I can smell your sex even stronger."

"Oh sweetie, I knew he made you suck his dick. Your mother heard you talking to him the next night. That's why I told him to stay away from us forever. I only wanted to protect you, protect us honey. Yes I am getting extra gooey and horny down there darling. I am just so happy that you aren't hating me anymore, it makes me feel special with you, wanting to make you know I always want us being close like we are now. Is my scent too stinky? His sperm is inside me."

"No its not stinky, its just, its.. Naughty feeling and I'm horny and wet too, now. Cant you smell me too?"

"No sweetie I sure can't. Maybe if you weren't wearing your clothes I would. If I had my panties on underneath this nightie, you wouldn't be smelling our sex so strongly baby. Want mommy to go get cleaned up?"

"No! I don't mind this. Was it really awful with him? He wasn't awful with me. He was gentle and assuring, even loving." She tells me, then moans, as I nibble her earlobe and brush my finger across her swollen wet nub. I do smell my daughter's yummy scent now but I don't tell her.

"You are right darling, it wasn't awful. Just so sudden and... well I had not been taken by a man in awhile. So I was vulnerable and easily turned on, I tried to resist him. I love his big hard fat dick. I'm sorry baby." I coo and slide my finger thru and then in a fast circle on Beth's hot slippery clit.

"Oh mom! Don't stop! Make my pussy feel good please, oh I love you. Make me come! I'm not mad. You will let me be with him won't you? I love his brown Mexican cock too mom. Oh God fuck me, finger me! I'm gunna come!

I purr at her ear and suck her neck, as she pulls me in a fucking motion, ramming her butt at me. I manage two and then a third finger in my adorably sex baby girl, stretching her, making her buck and moan out, enjoying my first touches of another female. Needing so badly to get to mine but accepting it will have to wait. "Mommy loves her naughty little girl. You will have to show me how to suck his disgusting dick." I moan to her. Causing her to go off on my hand. I keep jerking my fingers into her.

"Yes fuck mom! I am coming! Oh! Oh!" She shutters and gulps air. "Oh please do not stop, it feels so much better when you do it for me!"

"MMMMMM not gunna stop sweetheart, feels good to me too, can't you smell? Alberto told me you really made him come hard, said I needed to let you teach me the secrets."

"Can't I smell? Heehe', I do still smell you. Your fingers make me so wet and tingly. Oh mom yes I will show you how to suck his big cock. Don't know for sure what the secret is but I just keep sucking and do as he tells me. I swallow his sperm too."

"MMMMMM that's so kinky young lady. It was my first time to swallow, I guess it wasn't so bad really. I still feel his come way up inside me, trying to leak out. I think I kinda like it."

"Oh keep doing that mom! Feels so good. Did he hurt when you took him in? Fucked you?"

"Yes darling but only a moment. It was a good hurt. You make your ole mommy so happy, letting our bond become strong again. You may feel like a big girl now but mommy still isn't ready to lose her baby girl. Don't ever forget if you ever feel down or confused, I am here. I will always make you feel better sweetheart."

"Thank you mom. I promise I won't ever forget. I love you so much. Are you real sore down there mom?" Tina and Molly told me they felt real sore in there pussy the next day."

"Well, a little bit but they must have been telling you about there first time. Can I make you get off again? still liking mommy's touch?"

"Yes I do, I just need to pee really bad now. Will you do this with me again if I need to?"

"As long as no one ever finds out, I cannot see why not." I say, kissing her cheek. Watching her slither out of my grip and scoot down the hall to her bathroom. I continue lying in her cozy bed, recalling all the strange and kinky things I have been thru in just the past 72 hours or so. I bring my left hand up, sniffing my fingers I had buried in my daughter's juicy cunny. Moaning and sucking them, tasting my baby's essence, using my other to finger my stinky slimy snatch.

While I continue rubbing my clit in circles, pulling and teasing it, my mind wonders to last night. I actually said out loud, eat mommy's pussy sweetie. Hell, I said so many things, am I going crazy? That bastard brings out the sleaze in me and I don't think I like it. I feel so fortunate that Beth has forgiven me. She is my world.

Beth comes tromping back in, "Gosh mom! Horny much!" My mind flings back to present and I see my hand between my spread legs. Beth standing in just her pink bra and silky panty, staring. "We really made my room smell up mom! Yours is too. I just looked in on Alberto and I put Nemo back outside." She says, flipping down on her bed right beside me.

"It will pass." I giggle and sigh. "It's been a crazy past few days sweetheart. The best thing for me, is that we still love each other deeply and we aren't ever going to be pried apart by any man." I assure her, rolling to my right and kissing her cheek and forehead. "Love you sweetie, so much. Do you feel molested now, having had your hairy vagina invaded by dear old mommy?"

She fishes my right hand up causing me to fall back flat again. Looks me in my eyes. "I feel very special mom, very loved." Sticking my still moist fingers in her pert mouth and slowly sucking my nectar in, slicing her hot tongue between and all around them. "You have a stronger, tangy taste than mine mom. I like your taste more." She informs me in a whispered breath. Leaning into and at my face, Beth's lips pressed firmly against mine. Her tongue darts into me, causing me to whimper, rolling my lusting tongue in a heated duel with hers. My messy gash, flooding with urgent desire.

A deep moan escapes me, as our kiss continues and fingers enter my swollen cunt. My mind is in orbit, this terrible taboo feeling is more than I can take. I suck and slobber on her forbidden tongue, as I hump forwards rapidly at the firm fingers digging and stretching me. "Oh fuck me! Come. I'm Coming!" I yell after breaking away from Beth's loving mouth. "Get me baby! Make your mommy come! Oh yes fuck me more. MMMMMM so good!" I buck and tremble, shaking my head about, as she keeps me flooding myself.

When I come back to earth, my little darling is sucking her fingers clean, smiling at me with a new, almost evil smile I haven't ever noticed on her. "You made a big mess, did you pee my bed? That was really hot mom."

"Um I'm pretty sure I squirted dear." I say, then gulp air. "It's never happened to me! I'm sure I didn't pee."

"you got off pretty easy. I loved being able to make you come." She teases at me.

"MMMMMMM you got me really good, that's for sure. Thank you sweetie." I purr, hugging her tight, as we cuddle.

"Do you think it would be so terrible if Alberto was my first mom? Not today but some time down the road. I have been wanting to for over a year now. All my friends have done it already."

"Oh darling, he is so much older than you. I'm quite sure you will get those feelings with a guy around your age. Surely you want to wait for love, not just sex?"

"Some days I want to wait but lately its more needing to just do it. Just get fucked."

"That's a hard one sweetheart, I remember being there. I'm so happy and proud of you for abstaining and enjoying your teens, not being foolish like your old mom was."

"I think his babies would be so beautiful."

"Oh Beth! Don't ever say that, even think that! The last thing we need is your belly swelling up."

"Just saying. You know its true."

I look at her with wonder and tremble at the thought, knowing I'm carrying his seed. "Ok, I will admit, he's not bad on the eyes. Lets just not talk about it anymore sweetie."

"He came inside you mom. You even said you like feeling it in there."

"The dammed condom broke." I say and get up from her bed. "I can't really explain why it's so thrilling, feeling part of him inside me honey. I'm going to get me a shower. You want to go to Krogers with me?"

"I guess I can. What about Alberto?"

"write a note for him sweetie. I will be ready in about 30 minutes."

continued soon?

12