Mia Mine Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She bent over and half kissed, half sucked the last bit of his cum off the tip of his now shriveling penis. She let her tongue work up the trail of his spent semen. First by the base of his penis, then licking her way up to his stomach. There she found the majority of it, licked it all onto her tongue, curled it for him and then took it into her mouth to swallow it. "Mmmmmm, the best of both worlds," she whispered.

She let her tongue continue its journey lapping up the trail of his cum. David lay there in heaven as this lovely woman was licking and tonguing him to ecstasy. She reached the first shot that had made it all the way to his face, took all that inside her mouth and kissed him deeply. They shared his spent seed as they held the kiss. David reached his arms around her and brought her tightly to him. They lay like that, him holding her tightly as they continued the after sex kiss.

Finally, Mia rolled off him to cuddle next to him, her mouth very close to his ear. She said so softly, "That was absolutely incredible my love."

"For me as well Mia, you took me to places I didn't know existed. I swear I saw stars and almost passed out!"

"Oh David, what a beautiful compliment. I normally am more of a 'bottom', but there is something about you, about that tight little ass of yours, that drives me absolutely crazy for you."

"I second that emotion," smiled David. He reached his hand to hold the back of her head, and took off her band that held her ponytail, letting her hair fall freely around her face. He stroked her hair as if it were fine fabric or jewels. Mia loved the feeling of his hand on her hair and relaxed her body into his with a little purr. They were both quiet for a while, just enjoying the company and the afterglow. They both had put so much into that love making they could use the rest.

Finally Mia broke the silence. "I'm curious, does it make you feel weird or different to have me fuck your ass, to put it bluntly? I mean do you feel your 'manhood' threatened at all?"

"Funny you should ask, Mia. I gave that scenario a few seconds of thought and the answer I came up with is no. As a matter of fact loving you seems to be the most natural thing I have ever done. That you can 'fuck my ass' just adds to the mountain of pleasure it is being with you. My 'manhood' loves your 'womanhood', as you are the most complete and beautiful woman I have ever been with. So no, it does not feel weird, nor do I feel threatened."

"I am so happy to hear that, I had a sense you felt that way but I really wanted to hear it from you and the way you explained it was simply wonderful. Just another thing about you that makes me love you more."

"I know what you mean about the learning thing. I find that every new thing I learn about you does that same thing, makes me love you more. I still feel like I must be in a most wondrous dream, for how is it that such a captivating beauty ends up with a guy like me?"

"Well, like I began to tell you before, relationships and I were like oil and water for so long. I really think I almost put the idea of meeting and being with someone out of my mind. I concentrated so much of my time and efforts into my work, I guess in a way to try to hide my inner longing."

"Once again, I hear you talking but feel I am hearing myself. For different reasons I suppose, but the end result was the same."

"I would love to hear some of your story, your past, if you don't mind sharing with me," said Mia.

"Well, I guess, I have never really told anyone my story, so I don't really know where to begin."

"At the beginning always works for me," Mia smiled.

"Ok, the Readers Digest version. I was the first American born of a Norwegian immigrant father, and a Norwegian-Swedish mother. I was actually born right here in Seattle, one of the few anymore with the influx of newcomers.

I guess my early childhood was pretty normal, both parents working and being brought up in daycare. My Dad's job had him traveling quite a bit and we had to move to New York, Minnesota, Northern California, then back up here. I got used to being the 'new kid' in all the schools, and became a bit of a loner. I was good at sports, so it was relatively easy to make new friends, but after the first two moves, I didn't really let myself get too close to anyone, for I knew I would just have to leave again and lose their friendship too.

When I was eleven, my parents split up, which began a long, hard, and very nasty divorce and child custody battle for me and my two younger sisters. This court battle lasted from the time I was 11 until I was a senior in high school. I could have stayed with whomever I wanted, but the courts decided it was best to keep all three of us together.

One parent would win custody, then the other would appeal. I was yanked out of my Mother's house 3 days before I was to start high school. So instead of going into that new journey with a lot of friends, once again, I was the new kid.

It was tougher to meet new friends in high school, as most of the social groups had already been formed. So, I became pretty much more of a loner. I found music to be a release and taught myself to play bass guitar. After I felt I was good enough, I tried out for a few bands, and was selected to join one. It was a lot of fun for a while, but once I started community college, it got too hectic.

I taught myself the regular guitar after that and enjoyed putting my emotions and words to songs I wrote."

Mia hugged David a little tighter, and then propped herself up on one elbow to better see his face as he spoke. She also wanted him to be able to look at her face when he chose to do so. She hoped her face would show how she felt, concerned and loving.

She could tell he was not very comfortable talking about himself, as his voice began to have a bit of a quiver to it. She let her hand rub his bare chest, and run up to caress his cheek. She wanted to wordlessly tell him it was ok, and she was there for him.

She felt his hand at first search and then find her scrotum. He held her in his hand, not so much in a sexual way, but as if he was saying 'If I am going to show you my most private parts, I want to hold yours in my hand.' Mia didn't mind at all, and was actually quite happy that he felt comfortable enough with her to do so.

Even though they had just made love just a short time ago, and she had had such an explosive orgasm, she felt herself begin to stir at his touch. She wanted to give herself to him in every way she could to help him. It was quite obvious he had never told his story like this. It was also quite evident he was leaving out a lot of detail.

Hopefully, someday, when he felt more comfortable with her and started having a little more practice at talking about himself to someone who really cared, he would get better at it. She was amazed that no one had ever had him tell this to them before, but was very happy too, that she was the first.

"As I said, I worked at a restaurant during my community college days. It made for very long days, but I enjoyed the English and writing classes very much.

After my two years were done at community college, I went up north to a little 4 year college close to the Canadian border. I did my best there and tried to do it without working, but soon ran out of money. I tried unemployment, but they saw my work history, and knew the local yacht club was looking for a cook and sent me there. I was hired on the spot, and worked full time to try to get my money saved so I could get back to school. That never happened.

I fell in love with one of the waitresses there, and actually lived with her for a few months. We had a roommate, another waitress, who was also in love with her. After I returned from a weekend visit to Seattle one time, I came home to the two of them in bed together. They invited me in and I had a young man's fantasy to be with two women at the same time. It was pretty hot and I enjoyed it very much. We shared the same bed from that moment on. But one day the waitress that I loved said she had signed up for a trip, and she took off for a trip to Greece, loved it there, and never came back.

I quit the yacht club and moved back to Seattle. After a few nowhere jobs, I ended up with company I am still at today.

As for my love life, I held back on that somewhat. Oh I had a few girlfriends, but with the specter of my experience with my parents' divorce, I was very careful about jumping into marriage.

I finally did get married, however. She was Korean, probably still is. She had just moved over about a year before I met her, and I fell instantly in love with her. She was beautiful in a natural way. We got married and started our new life together.

It was a bit difficult, as she worked as an in-flight cabin attendant for an international airline. When we met she was based right here, but soon got transferred to Honolulu. She got several breaks and flew home, and I took all my vacations with her. But soon, she got mixed up in the high life (excuse the pun), got into drugs and the high society crowd.

Finally I got a phone call saying I should start the divorce proceedings, get it all handled and she would sign the papers. She of course didn't like the papers my lawyer had drawn up, hired her own, and eventually took me to the cleaners. I didn't fight that much, I didn't want to go through all that again.

So, with what little money I had left, I couldn't find a house in Seattle that I could afford and not spend every waking hour trying to fix. A friend of mine in real estate told me about these new lots over here, I saw the view before the house was more than a dirt lot, and signed the offer sheet right there.

So, like you, I figured relationships and I didn't mix, and threw myself into my work as well. I had my new house and love my weekends walking the beaches and going up to the mountain trails.

But now, everything seems to have changed, and you are becoming the most important thing in my life very quickly."

Mia kissed him deeply again. "Thank you David, I know that was not easy and I so appreciate you telling me what you did."

All this time, David's hand had never left Mia's scrotum. Now his hand had ventured up and down her shaft once he felt her hardening. He turned himself over to face Mia, pushed her softly down onto her back, and began to kiss her neck. Mia sighed and closed her eyes, to enjoy whatever he had in mind. His kisses left her neck and traveled down to her breasts.

He used a hand to cup them, one at a time, so he could feed each breast to his hungry mouth. He let his tongue circle them, loving the soft underside of them, and then taking each now hardened nipple into his mouth to lick and gently bite. She could tell he had some pent up emotions being let loose a little after telling his story, for his bites became a little harder. She loved it, and arched her back so she could offer her breasts more fully to his erotic attention. His bites hurt a little bit and her moans turned into an "ouch!"

"Oh Mia, I am so sorry, I got lost somewhere and didn't realize what I was doing."

He gently kissed each nipple, and ran his tongue all around each one as if to soothe them.

Mia put her hand on his head to gently tell him everything was ok. He quickly moved down her stomach so he could kiss the tip of her penis. He lapped at the glob of precum and drank it in like a parched traveler. He could feel her hips pushing up towards him and knew she was ready and wanting. He took the entire head into his mouth, and let his tongue trace all around and under the head. Then, without warning, he thrust his head down on her, taking her entire length into his mouth in one forceful movement. She screamed out in pleasure and he began to thrust his head up and down, while keeping his mouth firmly attached to her and sucking for all he was worth. Mia's legs flayed open almost involuntarily. She bucked herself up to meet each of his downward thrusts, in a sense fucking his mouth.

David reached behind her, and pushed his finger inside her ass, wiggling it around and then moving it in and out with the same rhythm of his mouth's strokes. Mia screamed "Oh My God! I'm cumming again!"

With that she exploded her semen into David's waiting, wanton mouth. He was getting better at this, and began to swallow at her first shot. Each load she pumped into his mouth, he swallowed eagerly and completely. She was amazed at how explosive this second orgasm was, and then when it subsided, she felt herself fall back onto the bed, completely satisfied.

She threw her arms out at her sides and said "Come up her my beautiful man and kiss your spent woman!"

David crawled up to her, and she brought her arms back around him to hold him closely to her.

"I'm never going to let you go."

With that, they drifted off to a soothing sleep, wrapped in each other's arms.

12