Mia, Shemale Slave Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The blows continued and Lynx had no choice but to press forward as they landed in an effort to reduce the pain. Mistress Chen now gripped a wet towel in the centre and by swinging from side to side, could lash out with alternate ends to increase the rate of punishment. By now she was swinging hard and fast, her breasts and hard cock were wildly flying from side to side, her thighs stung as her cock slapped against them.

Lynx was pushing her thick cock harder and harder into the torture machine all the quicker to cum and hopefully stop the painful beating. She shuddered and filled the rubber tube with her pent up sperm, her now breathless mistress standing hard and proud behind her nudging the centre of her ass with a rigid cock.

A push and it started to enter the dark secret place slipping easily in the cream filled orifice but the pain increased as the mistress was fully rammed home and pressing on Lynx's burning ass cheeks. Lynx cried out until the hard painful fuck got the smiling, grunting mistress her orgasmic reward.

"Clean up your mess." she instructed as she stormed off.

With burning ass cheeks, Lynx cleaned and scrubbed the apparatus finally using a disinfectant, as was usual with all sex implements. Lynx dragged her weary body back to her bed and lay face down hoping the bruises would not mar her beautiful skin.

I soon assumed my household duties but occasionally the Mistress found fault with my work.

"Bend over and touch your toes," she ordered.

I complied, fearfully.

"You know better than to be careless," she commented, smoothing her hands over my ass. I flexed my hips at her touch, she then smacked me on each rounded cheek.

"This is punishment not play," she warned and promptly gave my bottom several smacks, no doubt leaving an imprint of how upset she was.

"I'm sorry Mistress, I will do better," I said tearfully. I felt really was upset that she had reason to fault my work. Obviously she was only punishing me because she cared, both about my devotion to duty and how clean everything should be.

As she continued to slap me, a warm glow settled in my nether regions and communicated itself to my cock which began to swell and rise within its confining cage. Her smacking lowered to my thighs,

"Open your legs wider," she commanded.

I stood with my legs open as wide as I could without actually doing the 'splits'.

Her smacking continued inside my thighs, which was really painful but the warmth it generated made my dick grow harder and ever more cramped within the metal restraint. The fact that she smacked me didn't matter, it was intimate contact with the one I adored.

"Turn around and face me," she said.

I turned, my hardening cock pressing against the bars of its cage.

"Oh, I see you like that, perhaps I should continue with your breasts" and she did just that. Slapping my small bosoms until the rounded nubs of my nipples stood proud and my poor cock was squeezing itself through tiny gaps in the open grille of its cage.

She ceased slapping and massaged my small pert breasts, squeezing them in turn and pinching my sore nipples.

"Kiss me and show me how sorry you are."

I leant forward and kissed her full plump lips, continuing down to her neck and, so far unchecked, on to her cleavage. She made no move to stop me, so I caressed her breasts, kissing the swollen nipples, whilst my hand slid down to her panties.

The flimsy elastic gave way to my fingertips as I brushed over her lower belly and found her half hard dick, gently sliding my hand around and cupping its weight. The shaft strengthened as I handled it, rising to full size and girth, my throbbing cock was responding to her arousal but mine was so painfully cramped and bent. Kneeling and lowering my lips to the head of her dick, I smothered it in kisses.

My cock was near to bursting, so enraptured was I, kissing and worshiping at the feet of my Mistress. The smell of her sex was intoxicating, rolling back her foreskin, I kissed the groove of her glans and ran my tongue around its uncut perimeter ending at the tip. More than anything else I wanted to suck her off, did I say - I'm a sucker for punishment?

She struck out with her leg and kicked me away, just when I was so sweetly enraptured. I sprawled on the floor, disheartened, my ass and cock so very sore but my real disappointment was I couldn't continue to worship my Mistress.

"Back to work," she ordered as she walked off, leaving me sore, throbbing and denied pent up release.

It was some weeks later, after our morning shower, we had put our cages on and I made my way walking daintily to make beds and clean the rooms.

Crouching prettily and generally behaving like a good girl, I wondered why I hadn't seen my Mistress lately at all.

That fateful day, I was naked as usual cleaning her room and picked up various discarded clothes to hang up and saw a lovely green & black Basque with frilly black edges, I thought this would look so good on me and did the unthinkable by taking off my restraint and trying on the Basque.

As I admired myself in the mirror my cock hardened, springing to attention, I thought hadn't looked so sexy for so long . . .

"How dare you touch my things slave."

I turned to find the Mistress staring at my now unfettered cock, with one swipe she smacked it and my balls so hard I thought they might break.

"Take that off and report to Chen, Now!"

I ran from the room in tears, my Mistress was angry with me when all I wanted was to please her.

Chen had been phoned to say punishment was needed, I stood naked before her, she had on a leather bolero open at the front showing her swelling breasts and a heavy leather skirt which barely concealed her cock and black leather boots to her thigh.

"Stand there slave," she ordered.

I stood on a grating set into the driveway.

"How the mistress could see your cock was free I have no idea, your cock is so small."

She made me attach two small chains into my big toe nails and grabbing a hose, turned on the tap. Icy cold water jetted toward me and struck me hard in the belly, it was then directed at my breasts, I half turned to reduce the pain,

"So worm, you would rather I wash your ass," she cried.

Walking behind me she did just that. The fierce jet hurt my ass cheeks so much and probed my anus painfully, she then walked back and directed the jet at my cock and balls.

"No please, Mistress," I cried, and squatted to ease the agony.

"Stand up," she shouted, "push your cock out as far as you can."

With tears streaming down my face I reluctantly complied only to get a brutal blast from the hose to my sex.

"Have you anything to say."

"I'm s. s. sorry . . m. m. mistress and thank you for showing me the error of my ways."

After further blasts to my genitals she bent to turn off the tap, her cock was pushing up the hem of her heavy leather skirt, it had grown so hard because of my suffering.

"It's not over yet slave, unhook yourself and bend over that barrel."

I thought I was in for a beating but no, her rigid cock showed she had other ideas after my cruel punishment.

Oh shit, I thought, I've never had anything up there before and I felt a shock as a handful of cream was roughly shoved into my ass, swiftly followed with her cock.

It was so painful but she pushed and shoved her rigid cock past my tight sphincter and further into me I was on fire with the pain of it as she fucked me and bit my shoulder, my sobbing only inflamed her to greater passion.

"Don't come," she ordered, "because there's more punishment for you yet."

It wasn't long after such a tight fuck before she pulled her cock out and came in long spurts up my back.

"Lick me clean," she ordered.

Trembling and feeling her cum trickling down the cleft of my ass, I knelt and did her bidding, licking a mixture of secretions from her, sucking gently on the tip of her cock for the very last drop of her cum.

"Report to Lynx," she snapped.

I painfully shuffled away, sore and upset that I had disappointed my Mistress Solange.

Mistress Chen had ordered Lynx to roughly wank my dick with a scouring pad until I came. But instead she led me quietly away to the garden and behind a small grass mound, my cock and balls were so sore now, becoming yellow and blue.

"You poor thing," she said, "I think anything I did would do you serious harm, but I'm under orders so I'll be as gentle as I can."

She licked my shaft putting lots of saliva over it then blowing, the cool breeze was just what I needed, she did the same to all my aching balls and slowly licked me to erection.

My throbbing balls were a hindrance to the only sexual closeness lynx and I had enjoyed together and she hadn't had been allowed any sexual relief in days either. She had of course replaced her cage and it pointed high and was jerking as she slowly and carefully played with my painful dick, I wished I could do something towards a release for her but she said,

"It's to punish me as well, I should have been stricter about removing your cage."

As gently as she stroked me I felt so sore and sick, my balls though smaller now, were really aching, so to help me Lynx did something for which she could be severely punished.

She slipped cool lips over my cock, I jerked, half in pain half delight to think she would risk such a thing for me. She could be whipped for such conduct. Her mouth closed around my shaft and slid to and fro, eventually to make me cum as our Mistress had ordered, just not in the way she intended.

Pain flooded through me and held back the delicious tingle that Lynx's mouth produced until I could focus on it and feel just that gorgeous dark Shemale sucking and stroking me, harder now and increasing in speed my cock felt like it was pushing into warm butter and the gentle suction pulled me in deeper each time.

I was rising to a climax, despite the pain in my balls and I honestly felt I would shoot blood. The orgasmic feeling grew and suddenly I came, shooting what felt like pints of hot juice into a willing, waiting mouth, she gagged at first then drank greedily, till she gently sucked the last drops from me, I lay exhausted.

As Lynx arose, I saw cum dripping from her cock cage,

"I came as you did," she said, "it's the first time I've cum without any contact at all."

I rolled on to my back and got her to crouch over me, the least I could do was to lay under her cage and clean her with my tongue as best I could but she still wouldn't take it off for me.

Later that week I was summoned before Mistress Solange, I stood, wearing some makeup, with my hair now in a full flowing style, wearing stockings and high heels, and allowed to put my unfettered cock in a G string.

"Do you swear on your life not to touch your cock and to do anything I ask."

"Yes Mistress, I am your absolute slave and will do your bidding willingly."

She informed me that an operation had been arranged for my breast enlargement tomorrow and that in due time she will hold my naming ceremony but she hadn't yet bothered to think of a name for me but will perhaps later.

On the day of my breast surgery, I awoke after a fitful sleep as usual at 6.30 and went to wake my fellow slave, Lynx. Sleep was softening her face and a little smile curved her lovely lips, thinking of me? I hope so. I touched her foot to wake her,

"There's a surprise in store for you today," she said, "Mistress Chen has been ordered to stop all cameras until you leave."

"I am to scrub you thoroughly to remove all possible dead skin prior to your operation."

Such a delight, my friend is allowed to intimately touch me. I sat on the toilet as she showered as usual but she didn't linger and I stood to towel her dry.

After I had dried her she told me to sit and scrubbed my toe and finger nails, then kissed me.

"No, we aren't allowed," I cried.

She fondled my small breasts and assured me there are no cameras, she will get in the shower with me to do my body wash properly.

Elated, I dragged her in and fondled her large breasts while she soaped me all over, using the nail brush to scrub any loose skin, seeming to me to dwell on my ass and stiff dick. She dried me with such vigour that her hard weapon was slapping my legs, we giggled and laughed.

I had just put on my shoes when Mistress Chen arrived in our room.

"With me Now," she shouted.

So in just high heels I trotted naked after her, she led me outside to the waiting car and said I must sit on the sanitised paper laid on the seat.

She drove me to the private clinic car park and pulled my arm for me to get out. I walked across the car park towards a door some distance away, a cold breeze caressed my body, making my nipples erect.

"It's a good job this place isn't overlooked," I said, "I wouldn't want to offend anyone."

"Isn't it?" she said distractedly, "I hadn't noticed."

She pushed me towards a doorway, a nurse just sat open mouthed as I walked in completely nude,

"Where's the patient gown we sent?"

Mistress Chen took a sealed package from bag and threw it on a shelf.

"It wasn't needed," she pushed me toward the operating theatre.

The doctor informed me that my implants had already been selected by Mistress Solange and that she had been given some cream I should use later.

Waking after the operation, though swathed in bandages I could feel the extra weight of my new breasts and could hardly wait to see them. After a few days with them still covered I was ordered to wear a blindfold and present myself to Mistress Solange

"How are my new breasts coming along," she said.

Then stripped off the bandages, Mistress Chen was there, as was Lynx and I knew they could all stare at my breasts, heavy now without the support of bandages. They dropped a lot further than previously but still felt hard and round, the skin tight until it could stretch naturally.

The Mistresses felt and kneaded them for a while taking care not to touch the scars underneath, stroking the nipples and causing them to spring erect, I would love to see them but they are for the Mistress's pleasure not mine, I thanked her for her generosity.

Later in my room I was able to remove the blindfold and looked in the mirror at my new treasures, to see the beautiful result of both breasts moving in unison but more like battleship guns than the bouncing full breasts they would soon get to be. I posed to and fro looking in the mirror.

"Do you like them?"

I looked toward the doorway and there stood Mistress Solange without the dress she wore earlier. She looked so lovely, naked but for black thigh high stockings, I ran over and threw my arms around her and kissed her full on the mouth.

"Did I order you to do that," she said sternly.

"I'm s. s. sorry M.. Mistress," I stammered, "I was just so excited."

"You forgot your training," she said, "and what happens when you are naughty."

"I get punished," I whispered, ashamed.

She brought a tube from behind her back which I thought was a dildo, the pink plastic cock shaped tube had a hole at the top and a ring of several holes also quite near the rounded top. She pushed an inner slightly smaller tube and cream poured from all the holes into her hand.

"Hold this with your arms out wide."

With that she rubbed the cream over my taut breasts thoroughly massaging them and finally concentrating on my nipples. This obviously excited us both because as she moved our cocks were sword fighting, we looked in the mirror and I purposely moved from side to side to see and feel the results of our dicks smacking together.

"Naughty girl," she said but smiled, "I'll have to punish you for that, give me the tube."

She pressed the inner tube and small quantities oozed from the holes, to spread over the domed outer surface.

"Bend and hold your knees," she said, "look in the mirror."

I was still naked and wearing my high heels, my calves were smoothly shaped, thighs taut but rounded and my ass pert but perhaps a bit larger than hers.

I watched as she pushed the tube into my ass, the cream smoothing the way, as it slipped in further so she pumped more cream.

In the mirror, there was I, bent over with my cock hard and she behind me with one even more rigid about to slide into me, such heavenly situations don't appear to often and I tried to remember this, the first time my Mistress has deigned to enter me, oh joy.

Slowly at first, realising I think that this was new to me, she thrust gently and moved from side to side to allow me to widen, I pushed back toward her judging what pressure I could allow, my sphincter was allowing more ingress as I tried to relax, I was so happy that she took such care with a mere slave.

Then she closed with my ass cheeks, the feel of her inside me and so tight to my bottom. Such a loving and physical closeness with someone I adore, I've never wanted to give myself to anyone so much.

I tentatively moved to and fro to confirm I was ready for a proper fucking from my adorable Mistress, she soon got the message and started to slide smoothly in and out.

She was holding my hips so we could coordinate our lovemaking, then pulling back on them as she thrust forward, increasing her tempo and force, I was rocking forward now, struggling to hold on to my knees and frightened we both might fall to the floor, her hands moved to my shoulders and pulled back.

I stood upright and watched us in the mirror my flaccid cock wagging and her beautiful bum pushing her dick into me, my new breasts were sticking out proud and hers were pushing rhythmically into my back.

Increasing the pace again, she was thrusting deeper and harder, her breath fast as well, like an athlete approaching the finishing line. Although, unlike an athlete, rather than press forward she pulled out of our conjoined race, withdrawing from me. I turned quickly to in time to get lovely spurts of her cum over my face and new breasts. Instead of the usual order, she said,

"Rub that cream in," I was swift to comply, smoothing her silkiness over my new full tits.

"Thank you for your cream," I said, licking my lips.

There were never many visitors to the house but today I was ordered to the kitchen, not as usual to prepare the vegetables but help a new Mistress.

I looked up tremulously under my false lashes, she was another oriental wearing a long wrap over dress tied with a belt and spike heels making her seem taller and haughtier.

"Undo my belt" she said, "I don't want my dress to get dirty in the kitchen."

I duly knelt and removed the belt, causing her dress to swing open, before me was the cutest smallest penis I have ever seen I just stared transfixed.

"You should not look upon your betters," she smiled.

"I was so entranced Mistress," I replied, "your dick is so beautiful."

"Hah," she spat, "is too small to be beautiful, must be much bigger."

"No, No, honestly, I think it's just lovely, I would love permission to kiss it."

"You must be punished for saying such things" she smiled even more broadly.

Half turning away from me, looking over her shoulder, I could see from my kneeling position, past small perfectly formed cock, pert round tits, into her wonderful eyes and know that this 'punishment' was always meant to be.

She fully turned her back to me now and presented to me the most exquisite bum I've ever seen in films or magazines. The rounded cheeks were pert like a peach and even with her legs together there was a wide groove showing a tantalising glimpse of her anus.

"Kiss me all over my ass," she said.

I was only too willing to plant endless kisses all over that lovely bum and move on to gentle licks around her tight anus, she was perfumed and tasted sweet. What was that taste?, then I knew, it was chocolate.