Mia, Shemale Slave Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They call me the chocolatier, but you can call me Mistress Tia," she said, and laughed.

Her bum trembled deliciously as she laughed, I licked and kissed it. Working now more on her anus than ever, I poked my tongue into that tight ring and tasted more chocolate, then her anus relaxed and a more chocolate slipped into my mouth.

I pulled her gorgeous bottom closer and pushed my tongue ever deeper again, her sphincter widened still and I used the width to push my tongue deeper, I could hardly breathe now but all I wanted was to push my tongue as deep as I could into that lovely bum.

As I spread her ass cheeks I had to use a finger to pull the tip of my nose up in order to breathe as she sat on my face and her ring pulsed open again, more chocolate flooded over my tongue and unhindered down my throat. I didn't care if she had run out of chocolate I was in ecstasy and just thrust my tongue harder and faster into her whilst her hips rocked harder on my face.

Suddenly she stopped and I felt a warm dribble in the cleft of my new cleavage as her small cock came over me, she stood, with that gorgeous little cock standing out proud, a skein of cum hanging from the tip.

I sat up and licked delicately at her cute cock, I kissed it and would have spent all day licking and kissing it, if allowed.

Her ass hadn't left with much cleaning to do but I kissed her soft cheeks all over, finally licking the tight pink walls of her rosebud, until it closed to a tight pucker.

If Mistress Tia had even touch me I would have cum in milliseconds but she would not allow my cock any release at all and, with bursting balls, I had to work in the kitchen.

"We will make banana surprise," she said, making a hot sugary orange liquid, peeled some bananas and set them in short ice cream cones, later dribbling the cooled orange coating over the bananas and set them aside as the coating cooled to a hard glaze.

We prepared lots of other foods for a party later.

I had changed into an outfit bought for me by my Mistress, baby blue balcony bra to rest my breasts on, my scars now hardly noticeable, matching hold up stockings and G string. Blue high heels completed my look and Lynx had a similar outfit in white. She looked stunning with the white against her dark skin and how she crammed her now unfettered cock into a G string I don't know - if she moved too fast it would surely flop out and knock over a glass or two.

Our Mistress fitted carriage belts to us which locked our wrists to the side of our hips and made our breasts stick out even further. We could then wander around the guests holding a small silver tray as they arrived offering snacks and drinks.

All the guests were beautiful young oriental Shemales in expensive clothes who obviously knew each other, kissing long and hard in greeting. The drinks flowed and before long one beautiful guest asked to play the cello which stood in the corner. "Yes, yes," the others cried.

My Mistress ordered me to take it to the centre of the room, then lay down, I swiftly complied. The cellist sat on a chair to play, whilst I had to place my legs each side of hers and slide forward until my cock was able to slip into a tapered tube behind the bridge of the instrument. Perplexed I looked around and my eyes alighted on Mistress Chen as she slyly smiled at me.

The cellist started playing a classical piece, starting with trilling high notes but I realised an awakening in my cock as the tube vibrated with each note, the music continued, now the deeper notes having more immediate effect on my hardening member, I was now rigid but the firm throbbing contact kept the blood pulsing through my cock and before long I was trying not to cum without first receiving my Mistresses permission.

It must have shown in my face as I fought not to cum, mistress Chen moved to squat beside me looking into my eyes still with that evil smile showing. I was sweating now trying my very hardest to prevent an orgasm and still no word from my Mistress.

Suddenly Mistress Chen pushed the cello away, my cock slipped free of the tube and I lay there with it thrusting out, throbbing and wildly jerking ready to cum any second until the ice cold drink in Mistress Chen's hand splashed over its red pulsing head and it gradually subsided - to laughter all round. My balls were close to bursting and I hadn't had release for days.

The meal was served by Lynx and myself and after they had eaten a cry went up.

"Let the slaves have dessert."

"Yes, yes" was the chorus form the other Shemales. Mistress Solange beckoned me to her as she stood in the centre of the room, mistress Chen waved imperiously at lynx to do the same.

I looked at my Mistress before me, her green silk dress held by a clasp on each shoulder.

"Remove off my dress," she purred and releasing the clasps I watched as it slid noiselessly to the floor. She was wearing the green Basque, my eyes widened at the sight.

"I see you remember this," she breathed. "Let's see if you remember how it comes off."

She turned her back to me. I undid the long zip and knelt, as I did so, she moved her bum back towards me and I assumed a position for her to straddle my face.

Holding herself just inches from my mouth I could see the tightly puckered anus of my adorable Mistress, a heretofore hidden gem. I tentatively licked her puckered ring not knowing what was expected of me but more than willing to pursue this hidden treasure with my tongue.

Suddenly a soft warm substance filled my mouth, this was unexpected and until I noticed the orange taste I had no idea what was happening. Banana surprise, of course, the ice cream cone was simply a handle for the mistresses to push the hard coated banana into their ass where it warmed and softened until she forced it into my mouth.

Using muscle control she drew the banana back into herself I licked and sucked her lovely anus hoping for the treat to re appear, it did sliding down into my mouth fully three inches I grasped it with my lips but the banana now was so soft it broke off into my mouth where upon I quickly ate it. Slowly she expelled the rest allowing me to lick it as it protruded toward me until with a quick slip it fell into my adoring mouth.

"Thank you Mistress for that tasty treat," I said shyly.

Later after more drinks, the party was in full swing when a guest Mistress said loudly,

"I want to pee" and the others stopped their chatter to gather round, the guest looked directly at me,

"You slave, down on your knees."

Of course any Mistress could command me and I promptly obeyed, and knelt as she removed the last of her clothing - her lacy panties.

Now naked she turned her back to me and bent her bum towards me.

"Lean your face back she snapped, I'm not a contortionist," with that she sat on my face the smell of her perfume was in my nostrils which were buried in her ass.

"Well stick out your tongue" she said, "I don't want to pee all over the floor."

She sat with her cock into my mouth, I could feel her glans resting against my tongue when suddenly hot piss was gushing down my throat, stinging my tonsils and tasting salty as it backed up and I choked, spluttering, gagging as it ran down my gullet some splashing out over my breasts as I strove to swallow all a Mistress could give me.

I felt I was drowning, when did I last breathe? Still more hot piss continued to flow and by now I was gagging more and more, air was at a premium and the hot piss splashing over my body was saturating my lovely new lingerie, this was of less concern than a chance to breathe, until a pause, a further stream, to pause again until she finished.

Mistress Solange ordered me to the shower and I stood dripping in my new outfit under the warm shower.

I returned naked to the party which, by then, was the state of most of them. My Mistress beckoned me over, she sat with a full breasted oriental, they had been kissing and slowly sucking each other since I left for a shower.

The guest was sitting with my Mistress on her lap and it was obvious the guest's cock was nestling in my Mistress's rectum whilst she was being gently wanked off.

She pointed for me to kneel at her feet, I did so and opened my mouth sticking my tongue out hoping to receive my sticky gift, the masturbation gradually grew in intensity, there was no rush, just a steady build up of orgasmic desire, my Mistress wriggled in pleasure, her ass in turn pleasuring her fuck partner's cock, deep as it was inside her.

Entranced at this public Shemale love display I leant forward eagerly, watching for an imminent orgasm and wasn't disappointed when my Mistress's nectar shot over my tongue; warm, sticky and delicious. Once, twice, three times a strong spurt found my waiting mouth and my now curving tongue, trying to taste and to hold all her love juice.

I was aching to savour the delicious offering and aching in my balls too, I was so rigid. The guest mistress was thrusting harder now until she too came, driving deep within my Mistress's soft ass.

I waited for the command to swallow, which seemed an age right then, a brief nod was sufficient as I tasted and lingered over the delicious nectar, letting it dribble down my throat. Licking my lips, I cleaned my Mistress's cock as indeed a good slave should, waiting while they slowly uncoupled and my Mistress stood.

Standing majestically over me, I gazed up to the beautiful bottom of my mistress, I raised my face to lick the heady mixture from her ring.

A gentle probe with my tongue into to her open anus gave up more than just cum which I licked and sucked, once again I held it in my mouth. I turned enquiringly to the guest and she signalled that I should open my mouth, she was pleased to see just how much I had collected, then nodded for me to swallow.

Mistress Chen walked over to the side of the room where a cover had been placed over what I thought was a barstool.

Removing the cover she revealed a moulded seat in the shape of a hand only three times larger, in the centre was a tube which at the flick of a switch pulsed having as it did five, inch wide flexible bands which swelled in sequence from the base to the tip. Another switch started the whole tube vibrating slowly up and down going faster and slower as required.

Mistress Chen called me over, Oh no I thought, I don't like the look of this at all. Before I could go too far however, a guest pushed me roughly aside.

"It's too good for a slave," she announced, and promptly picked up a lubricant and anointed the slowly pulsing vibrator.

Carefully inserting the vibrator into her rectum, she settled onto the chair.

Mistress Chen gave her the control, which was certainly not in her plan for me.

The guest wriggled deliciously as the vibrations travelled through her, all present watched her cock stiffen then relax as the vibrations centred into her ass and she increased the amplitude.

As she settled into an obviously wonderful time, the chair started to rise, her feet no longer touched the floor, her legs moving in time with the trembling feeling in her body.

She increased the tempo once again, her legs now jerking spasmodically as each thrust inside her heightened the feeling and drove her to greater excitement.

Her breasts were swaying and jerking hypnotically, until again the controls were used, this time to increase the girth of the vibrator, never all that small to my mind.

Her pleasure was obvious to all who gazed upon her, transfixed both physically and metaphorically she was thrusting her hips and would surely fall if the vibrator hadn't been drilling into her.

Then her whole being changed as she held a rigid position, then pushed the control to 'off ' and slumped, spent, whilst the chair lowered slowly back down.

The rest of the guests clamoured for a place on the machine, so I was spared that ordeal. Those that couldn't use it continued to stroke and suck each other in the time honoured way.

Our Mistress wandered over and said that Lynx and I could now join the party and we wasted no time kissing each other hard and longingly, caressing each other after such a long time of chastity.

Lynx still wore her white outfit and I teasingly removed her bra, nuzzling her gorgeous breasts as I did so. We kissed and squashed our breasts together moving our hardened nipples sliding to and fro exciting us both.

After more play I knelt before her and teased down her panties, her thick cock sprang out at me, catching me in the face and I licked it lightly as I removed the panties completely.

There she stood proud and erect above me, my face level with her stockings ending just a few inches below her rigid cock, her ball sack like mine almost flush with her body, which somehow made her cock look even bigger.

I gently kissed that lovely shaft, then licked the tip and worked my way down her glans which showed fully out of her foreskin.

Licking slowly and gently I worked all round the glans then opened my mouth to take her large cock for the first time ever.

I had admired her every day in the shower and this was the culmination of a dream for me, I slid my lips over her shaft swallowing as much of her as I could.

We continued for ages kissing and sucking each other until I could see my tugging of her cock was having the delightful result of her hips grinding against the settee we were using.

I lowered my head to once again encompass that wonderful shaft and continued to suck gently in the hope of tasting her pre cum.

She thrust her cock harder into my mouth, I was gagging now but I concentrated to overcome my gagging reflex to allow even more of her long cock to slide down my throat.

It was my beautiful Shemale friend who was loving me for our pleasure, not some cruel Mistress. I pulled back from her to suck the tip for a while, then controlling my gag reflex allowing her to slide further down as she pushed into me, bringing her to a wonderful climax which nearly choked me.

I felt her cock swell and pulse as the first spurt shot from her, until she realised I was a novice at deep throat, whereupon she withdrew her cock slightly. That was better, I could now taste my friend for the first time, repeated spurts were shooting over my tongue, her delicious juice was all I craved just then.

My own cock was throbbing partly because of Lynx's playing with me earlier but also due to the love juice she had just fed me.

She held my cock once again and stroked me slowly while we kissed, I loved every minute of this, my cock throbbing and rising to an orgasm, she put her head to it and it didn't take long for her sucking to make me orgasm, she held my cock away from her so we could both watch me spurt all over her large breasts, huge gobbets of cum jetted then dripped over her dark nipples and on to her belly.

"Clean up your mess," she said playfully, just as a mistress would order it.

I dutifully leaned down and sucked clean those shiny dark mounds and flat belly. We looked around, all were now spent, laying legs askew cocks and asses dribbling cum.

"Back to work," said Lynx as we knelt to lick our guests clean.

The party was a great success and mistress Chen's new toy was the highlight for many, I'm surprised she didn't add spikes - best not to put ideas into her head.

By Spitz Harder

To be continued..