Michael "F." Fassbender

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd LOVE to dance with you, but I'm at a loss as to what to dance to."

"Well, on the way up I queued up some songs from one of my favorite new artists. Hang tight just one second..." I watched him walk over to the stereo system next to the television, and put his iPhone in the dock and make some adjustments before a great beat started to play.

He turned and made his way back over to me and offered his hand, which I gladly accepted, and then he wrapped his left hand around my waist while I wrapped my right around his shoulder.

"Who is this?"

"His name's Sam Smith, and he's something else," and that's all he needed to say.

If you ever need me, Just tell me and I'll be there

'Cause I was built for you, Yes I was built to carry all your feelings

'Cause I won't let them know, I won't let you go baby...

"Oh my gosh, this guy is amazing! Who is he?" I was floored by this artist's voice, and I couldn't believe I'd never heard of him. I also hoped that talking about him would distract me from how good it felt to be back in Michael's arms while some insanely sexy voice said things that were perfectly suited for the moment.

"He's in his early 20s," I gave him a shocked look at that, "he's from the UK and get this," I didn't know what else to expect at this point, but I was waiting with bated breath, "he's a white guy."

"SHUT. UP!" I said as I hit him playfully on his shoulder. He mocked a pained face and we both laughed. "The same soulful angels that blessed Adele must've visited this young man because good Lord, his voice is sexy."

"I don't think of his voice in terms of sexiness, but I can understand where you're coming from."

******-*-******

Michael and I danced for what had to have been an hour. They were all slow dances, and we not only danced but we talked and laughed. I asked him if he was seeing anyone, and he told me that he'd broken up with his latest girlfriend a few months ago. When I'd asked him why, he told me that he was ready to get married and have some children and she wasn't there. She was shocked when he'd ended things between them, and frankly so was I.

He asked me what was next for me, and I'd told him that I'd been eyeing a move to international finance for a while and with my current marital status change; now was as good a time as any to move forward with those plans and look for an assignment abroad. He also wanted to know if after everything that had happened, if I'd had any regrets with putting off my schooling for family, and I told him that even knowing what I know now, my only regret was that I couldn't keep my husband happy.

"Your husband is an idiot to let a prize like you get away," he said as he gave me a light kiss on the forehead. "I'm actively searching for someone like you to be the mother of my children, you are exquisite Xan and if you gain nothing else from this evening, never forget that."

His words touched my heart and when I leaned back to look into his eyes, I wanted to say something, anything, but I was stunned silent. My mouth was parted, and tears started to fall again; this time for a different reason and then I heard Sam Smith in the background providing the soundtrack to this moment as well:

Why am I so emotional? No it's not a good look, gain some self-control

And deep down I know this never works, but can you lay with me so it doesn't hurt...

Michael put his left hand on my face and gently wiped my tears away, and then he let go of my left hand to follow suit with his right. The air around us seemed thick with electricity, and I reached up and touched his cheek just above his beard with my left hand; taking note of the fact that my wedding band was gone. I slowly moved my index finger toward the front of his face and made contact with the corner of his mouth, and watched as he slowly closed his eyes.

...Oh, won't you stay with me? 'Cause you're all I need

This ain't love it's clear to see, but darling stay with me...

I could feel his hands trembling, and his eyes were still closed as he took his hands away from my cheeks. Tears weren't falling from my eyes anymore, and the fire that was burning under my skin had surely dried whatever his sweet caresses had left behind. The fire inside me was too hot, and I couldn't wait anymore.

I brought my middle and ring finger up to join my index finger at the corner of his mouth, and started to run them down his chin, his jaw, his neck, then when I came to the open buttons on his shirt, he grabbed my hand with his right and hissed on his intake of breath. He stopped my movement, but his left hand came up on my side on my outer-breast and ran down the curve of my body just as slowly as I'd just moved my hand over his neck and jaw.

He still hadn't opened his eyes, and when his hand was splayed over my hip, he wrapped his hand around it and ran his thumb over my pelvic bone before he spoke through gritted teeth.

"I'm trying so, so hard to be a good man here."

It was barely more than a pained whisper, but I knew that he was. The only movement that he'd made was his thumb running over my pelvis, turning me on more than I'd ever imagined. We were already close, but I took another step into him and he made this moaning-grunting sound when I pressed myself against him.

"You aresuch a good man," I said with more breath than voice against his jaw. "It's like this is all a dream, and I don't want to wake up."

Oh, won't you stay with me? 'Cause you're all I need

This ain't love it's clear to see, but darling stay with me...

I pressed my cheek to his, and pressed the hand that he was holding against his chest. I slipped my other hand into his jacket and ran it along his abs and obliques, and marveled at just how ripped he was under that suit.

"You are wonderful Michael, and you deserve someone wonderful to be your wife and the mother of your children," I said as I kissed him on the cheek. "I hope you find that someone special very soon."

I started to take a step back when his grip on my hip tightened, to something almost painful and I let out a breathy moan. He pressed me into his pelvis, and I felt that hard monster that I almost let escape due to an attack of conscience.

His left hand was splayed on my lower back holding me tight to his body, and his right hand was tangled in my hair before I realized what was happening. I could feel his breath on my lips because they were almost touching, and we both looked wide-eyed and startled at how things had turned out. We were both breathing heavily, and our lips touched, but we weren't kissing.

It was the first time I'd seen his eyes in what seemed like ages, and his pupils were huge. He leaned his forehead forward and I did the same to help ease the tension.

"Xan, I have to go..."

"Stay with me."

"What?"

"Michael, I know that tomorrow you'll go back to being Michael Fassbender - famous actor, and I'll go back to being Xan Jamison-Steele - very soon-to-be just Xan Jamison. Right now, we could just be Michael and Xan, two people who are obviouslyextremely attracted to one another."

I'd pushed my mound into the cock straining to break free from his pants when I'd said "extremely" to drive my point home. Watching him bite his bottom lip after I did it made me want him to take me against the nearest wall.

"Tell me that you didn't want to fuck me when you saw me downstairs."

"What?!"

"Tell me that..." he kissed me before I could get my bearings, and holy shit! It had been worth the wait. His lips were soft, his beard was long enough that it wasn't too scratchy, and that tongue - good grief. That kiss was like a tennis match, but the score was all love.

I couldn't get close enough to him, and I think he felt the same because as soon as I started to reach inside his jacket, he immediately started to pull it off. Then I went about the task of unbuttoning his shirt, but I was all...whatever you get when your fingers don't work when you're too damn ready to fuck! To Michael's credit, he was my knight in pinstriped armor because he tore that shirt open, and buttons be damned. Next, the undershirt went and I had to stop and just take him in for a moment because...he. Was. Fucking. Beautiful!

"Jesus, I thought you only looked like that for movies?"

"This is how I look just about all the time," he said matter-of-factly.

Did you catch that? Matter-of-factly!

I sat down and reached down to undo my ankle strap when he startled me.

"No!" when I stopped, and looked up at him he had a cheeky half smile. "Leave those on," he gestured to my shoes.

"Absolutely."

I stood up and turned around, expecting him to unzip me and was caught completely unaware when he pushed me against a wall and turned my face to the side for a kiss. I was almost light-headed after that kiss, and he put one of his hands against the exposed part of my back to hold me in place against the wall, while he unzipped my dress with the other; letting it fall away from my upper-torso while still snug on my hips.

"My God, you are beautiful," he rasped into my ear right before he kissed my neck below it. "I can't remember ever wanting someone this much."

My legs started to feel week, so I put my hands against the wall and pressed my forehead against it for support. I looked down and watched as his tan fingers caressed my breasts, ran down my stomach, then grabbed my dress to bring it the rest of the way down. I stepped out of it, one foot at a time, and he folded it neatly over the back of one of the dining table's chairs.

I seriously thought about moving, but I felt that if I tried my legs would give way and I'd fall flat on my face, so there I stood in my silver strappy heels and a bright white G-string. He was behind me again. He hadn't touched me, but he was so close that I could feel the heat radiating off him in waves.

Then two fingers from each of his hands came on either side of the nape of my neck, and he slowly outlined the contour of my body, as if he was going to draw the female form after the initial hourglass outline. After reaching my ankles, he wrapped his hands around my legs and slowly brought them back up my outer legs to my hips, then he came around to my ass and squeezed the cheeks in his hands.

He pressed his still, pant-covered cock into my ass and whispered something into my ear that made me shudder.

"I onlythought that I wanted to fuck you when I saw you downstairs. Now I want to make you scream my name...over, and over until your throat is raw."

It was my turn to hiss on an intake of breath, because as he spoke he'd slipped one of his hands into the front of my undies, and started making lazy circles over my swollen and slippery clit. I was already dripping for him and he made a growling sound in my ear when he found this out.

"I'm going to make you cum until you don't think you can anymore...then I'll make you cum again," he bit the side of my neck as my head fell back onto his shoulder and I moaned louder than I ever had in my life.

He stopped abruptly and spun me around, placing my back against the wall. The next thing I knew, I was looking at the top of his head because he was on his knees making quick work of removing my g-string.

The only words that I can use to describe the feeling coursing through me at that moment is if the best drunk or high of your life were to collide, while an extremely sexy man with an equally talented tongue went to work on your puss after draping your thigh over his shoulder. What a mouthful, huh?

My heart was pounding in my chest, I could feel it in my head, hear the thrumming in my ears, and it was beating in time with the lazy hieroglyphs I swear that this sexy beast was drawing out on my clit with that magnificent tongue. When he placed two fingers against the pulse beating inside me, I cried out and began to convulse.

"Oooohhh ooohhhh...OH GOD Michael!" I was unable to hold my head up straight anymore, and I let it fall back against the wall. I was still shaking when I felt him gently place my leg down, and start to kiss my belly, and those kisses made their way up my torso at an agonizingly slow pace.

As Michael started to stand, I realized that even though he had removed my leg from his shoulder; he'd never taken his hand off of my thigh and as he came back up to his feet before me, he had my thigh pressed against his side at his waist. I took the initiative and wrapped that leg around his waist, resting my heel on his insanely tight ass and before I could bring my head away from the wall and open my eyes, he was French kissing my neck.

I ran one of my hands through his hair, and the other I ran over the muscles in his back as I felt his hands on my side and breast.

"I didn't know it would be like this," I heard him breathe against my neck before I felt him bite my skin.

"Ahhh! It's like a dream, and if it is I just want to finish with you before I wake up," I replied and I felt him grind his pelvis against my exposed puss, making me cry out before I looked into those eyes again.

He looked deathly serious as both of his hands caressed either side of my face, and he lightly ran his lips across my open mouth.

"If this is a dream then I don't want to wake up," and he took my mouth like a man possessed, and I took his in the same fashion.

...Even if it's moving too fast, maybe we should take it too far

It's too late to run away from it all, it's too late to get away from it all

I'm done with running so I give it to you...

When we came up for air, he grabbed my left leg and lifted me up as I wrapped it around his waist and linked my ankles together around his back, careful not to scratch him with my heels. At 155 pounds I'm no lightweight, so I was a bit impressed at how effortlessly he lifted me. Then again, he was ridiculously ripped so Ishouldn't have been surprised in the slightest, but it had been ages since a man that wasn't my son had picked me up.

The fire in his eyes threatened to consume me, but before I could overthink things I pulled his face closer to mine and claimed his mouth. I felt him growl against my chest and heard him moan into the kiss, and before I realized what was happening, we were moving toward the bedroom. I was beyond ready and judging by the feel of him beneath me, so was he.

Girl, you take me to Nirvana

I don't think this will last, 'cause you're here in my arms...

It seemed like we were floating while we kissed, and as he placed me on the bed, I realized that sensation was him walking us to the bedroom. As I sat on the bed, he knelt down and took my shoes off taking special care. I reached out and ran my hand over his shoulder and down his arm, just to make sure he wasn't a figment of my imagination, and he grabbed that hand and kissed it before he stood.

I watched anxiously as he kicked off his shoes, took off his socks (thank the lord!), and finished unzipping his pants so that he could make quick work of getting out of them. I bit my bottom lip at the way his desire for me was obscenely stretching his boxer briefs, and he raised his eyebrow at me before slowly sliding his fingers along the waistband; obviously teasing because I was enjoying the show.

"Do you wanna play Michael?" I asked as I stood up and grazed my hard nipples along his stomach and chest as I made my ascent, careful not to touch him with any other part of my body. I started to feel very brave as I looked at his god-like body before me, while I heard the opening chords to Bruno Mars' answer to Prince's 'Darling Nikki' start to play just outside of the bedroom door.

This was a one-time deal, a fantasy if you will...so I let it all go and started to rasp right along with Bruno as I ran my fingers over Michael's pecs and abs.

Ooooohhh I got a body full 'o liquor with a cocaine kicker, and I'm feeling like I'm thirty feet tall

So lay it down, lay it down

I sang as I started to circle him as if he were my prey, my fingers dancing over his skin as I circled.

You got your legs up in the sky with the devil in your eyes, let me hear you say you want it all

Say it now, say it now...

I stood in front of him with my back pressed against his front, and discreetly slid the middle and ring finger of each hand into the waistband of his boxer briefs before I snaked my way down his body with the next few lines, taking his underwear with me.

...'Cause what I got for ya, I promise it's a killer, you'll be bangin on my chest

Bang bang, gorilla

When his underwear hit the floor, I did the classic "stripper hair flip" and starting snaking my way back up his body; singing all the while, and relishing the feel of his hands scorching my skin as he ran them over my body. I was owning this moment!

Ooooohhh yeah, you and me baby making love like gorillas

Ooooohhh yeah, you and me baby making love like gorillas

Yeah...

I turned to face him and he actually grabbed a fistful of my hair, effectively silencing me, and Bruno was left to sing 'Gorilla' alone. No one had ever, and I do meanever done anything like that to me before, but the look in his eyes was completely feral and I can't explain how hot it made me.

He used the hand in my hair to tilt my head to the side to give him access to my neck, and he licked it from my clavicle to my jaw, while simultaneously spreading my nether lips with his fore and ring finger so that he could gently massage my clit with his middle finger.

He kissed and nibbled on my jaw before harshly whispering in my ear.

"I believe this is the part where you call me Daddy and tell me it's mine," there was no hint of humor in his voice, and I couldn't wait to say it.

He still had his fistful of my hair, and he used it to bring my eyes level with his.

I touched his lips with mine before answering on a harsh rasp, "Daddy it's yours," and I was shocked by how fast, hard, and intensely he took my mouth. I gave back as good as I got, and when I pressed my breasts into the hard planes of his chest; I could feel his weeping cock wedged between our stomachs. His attentions were making me more intoxicated than any and all of the cocktails that I'd consumed that evening, and my knees started to tremble as he brought me to the precipice of orgasm.

I started to moan and writhe against him, my stomach fluttered, and he never varied his pace.

"Ooohhhh my GOD you're gonna make me...gonna...cu...UUHHHMM," I shouted out as my stomach clenched and I let my head fall back, while my writhing hips rode out my orgasm on his fingers. I brought my head back up and as I opened my eyes, I saw him bring his glistening fingers to his mouth and lick them clean.

"That is fucking sexy," I whispered as I wrapped my right leg around his waist and started sliding my slick and engorged clit over his hard cock.

He hissed on his intake of breath before he let out an "Ahhh Fuck," and I kissed him like there was no tomorrow. He reached down and scooped up my other leg, then proceeded to walk us over to the bed. When he put his knee on the foot of the bed; I hooked my feet together behind his back, and held tight onto his shoulders. He tugged at the covers and threw them over to one side, and started to crawl up the bed, with me dangling from him.

Don't ask me the physics behind how it happened, the man's a fucking stallion. End of explanation.

He placed me down on the pillows, and settled himself between my legs. The weight of him on top of me seemed so right and time seemed to melt away, existence of anything else other than the two of us wasn't there, and for seconds that seemed to last an eternity; we just looked at each other before I reached up and stroked his cheek and watched him close his eyes and turn his face into my hand.