Michael "F." Fassbender

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Michael, please make me forget?" My voice, which up to this point had sounded sexy and sultry; suddenly sounded vulnerable and unsure.

He leaned in and pressed his forehead against mine, while I was almost put in a trance by his crystal-clear, aqua eyes, and the intensity in which they bore into not only my eyes, but into my heart and maybe even my soul.

"Xan, I can do many things to you tonight, but the one thing that I refuse to do is make you forget. Youwill remember this night, this time, and you'll never forget me...just as I know I'll never forget you." His voice was confident, sincere, and dripping with sex.

"Oh my God," I let out on a sigh, and then my eyes widened as I realized that the filter between my brain and my mouth had failed me, and he gave me a wicked one-sided smile.

"God, huh? Michael will do just fine...or Micky if you like," he answered in a husky chuckle. I could only smile and roll my eyes, then I watched him bring his left hand up to his mouth and wet his index, middle, and ring fingers.

"Shut up and kiss me," I said as I pulled his face close to mine and felt his right hand in my hair as he devoured my mouth. I also felt the fingers on his left hand exploring the already slippery entrance to my puss, and then I felt the head of his cock sliding up from my puckered star, over my slit, to my clit and back again; eliciting what could only be called a whimper from me as I writhed beneath him.

"Christ, I can't wait a second longer," he said as he pulled away from my mouth.

"I can't eith..." I lost my breath as he breached my entrance, and I could only let out a moan as he slowly inched his way home. I'd seen that he was larger than John, but I was so caught up with how hot I was for him I failed to notice that he had to be sporting a literal stallion's cock. I couldn't help the next words that came tumbling out of my mouth, "JESUS YOUR COCK IS FUCKING HUGE! OH MY GOD!!"

Okay, I'll admit it - they didn't tumble out so much as they flew out like a Cat 5 tornado. I was caught off guard by his flesh-wrapped Louisville Slugger...cricket bat, or what the hell ever they play in Ireland. But the initial discomfort was very, very short lived I assure you.

He switched up his pace from slow to Methuselah and touched his forehead to mine before he replied, "Is it really?" Then he lifted an eyebrow and smiled maniacally before seating himself completely inside me. I'd never been so full in all my life, and once he was completely inside he remained still to allow me a moment to adjust.

After a bit, I decided to test a theory and tightened and relaxed the muscles in my pelvic floor, and I watched the smile disappear from his face while an expression of surprise then one of pure ecstasy replaced it. We moaned in unison and when I did it again he started to move and elicited a whimper and another moan from deep in my throat.

"I could easily get addicted to that sou..und...," he stuttered on a backstroke while I mewled. "It's almost as delicious as you are...ugh," he punctuated as he pushed himself into me. "Do you feel me Xan? I've never wanted anyone as much as I want you." He started to run his right hand over my breast and along the side of my stomach before he settled on my hip on his backstroke, and pushed forward a bit faster with his downstroke.

"Aaaaahhhh shit, your cock is so big FUUUUUUUCK," I threw my head back and moaned something unintelligible while I wrapped my left leg around his thigh and changed the angle of his thrust.

"OOOOOOOoooooooohhh Michael, yeeeessss!" He let out a grunt at the new depth before I brought his head back down to me and claimed his mouth. With the leverage I had with my left leg, I started to meet him more forcefully on his downstroke, and I noticed that his hand was squeezing my hip and using it like a handle to guide me back into him.

Our kisses were feverish and mad, peppered with moans, grunts, and through it all we managed to maintain eye contact. I was going to cum at any moment, and I wasn't quiet about the level of pleasure I was experiencing. Normally this level of intensity during sex would've made me shy away and close my eyes at some point, but it was like we were wild and feeding off of each other and if we broke eye contact then the spell would break. Lord help me, I didn't want the spell to break.

"Is my cock bigger than his?" It was the most obscure thing he could've said to me, or could've asked me as we were stark naked, extremely intimate - fuck it, we were fucking fucking, and when he asked me that, it was like he lit a fuse in my lower belly that I didn't even know existed.

"What?" I managed to breathe out, knowing that we both knew that I clearly heard what he'd said. He lifted his brow at my one word question of a response and slowed his pace while placing his forehead against mine.

"Is," painfully slow backstroke, making that fuse burn brighter.

"My," quick and deep downstroke making that fuse burn brighter and faster.

"Cock," quick backstroke followed by slow and deep downstroke, I'd started to whimper.

"Bigger," I swear I felt the head flare and expand inside me. I stared at him with surprised wide eyes and he winked at me.

"Than," painfully slow backstroke followed by the Methuselah downstroke, I could feel every vein and ridge on his member. The fuse was blindingly bright.

"His," nothing. Or so I thought, and then he unleashed himself on me and it was so beautiful I thought I would cry. How anyone had let this creature get away was beyond me, and the fuse reached its destination and fireworks, explosions, and all manner of things went off in my nethers.

"YYYEEEEEEEEESSSSSS!! I'M CUUUUMMMIIINNNNGG!" I grabbed onto his hip with one hand, wrapped the other around his shoulder and held on for the ride as I threw my climaxing core up to greet him over and over again until my orgasm subsided. He rocked into me at an angle that ensured that he brushed over my clit with each stroke, intensifying my bliss and cementing his place as the best lover I'd ever had.

I couldn't keep up with him or hold on anymore and when I dropped to the bed he followed me, and kissed me senseless never letting up on our carnal activities. He'd raised up on his haunches and brought one of my legs up over his shoulders. He was driving me more insane and I had no idea what I was thinking or that I was even forming words until I'd heard them in the air.

"Ooooohhh Michael, I wish I could have your babies," I couldn't believe what the fuck I'd just said, and my mouth and eyes were open wide looking into his. His eyes shone his surprise for just a moment before he looked overcome by something that I can't begin to describe and then grabbed my leg and really started to put his back into those strokes before he began to make the sexiest fucking growling noises I've ever heard and made me cum again at the same time he came deep inside me.

I reached up and ran my hands down his chest and stomach as he kissed my ankle and ran his hands up and down the leg that was still draped over his shoulder as we both caught our breath. I had no idea what to say to him, this god of a man that had turned my upside-down world completely inside-out, but I gotta tell ya; I was thankful as hell!

He gently placed my leg to his side and leaned forward to kiss me again and in doing so, seated himself inside me again eliciting a whimper from me. I ran my hands through his hair and just stared at him in wonder, as he seemed to be doing the same to me. I didn't understand what was happening but I didn't want to stop touching him. I guess I couldn't hold my liquor like I used to.

He was the first to break the spell when he got up and started to walk to the bathroom. I just lay there watching him, marveling at how perfect he looked, and then he came back over to the bed with a towel and a washcloth and cleaned me up. He laid the towel down on the bed underneath me, took the washcloth back into the bathroom, and then came back to the bed and lay down next to me and gathered me into his arms and kissed me on the forehead before turning off the lights.

"Goodnight Xan. I wish you could have my babies too."