All Comments on 'Michael the Tongue Toy Pt. 02'

by FromTheDeskOfOI

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
it'd be nice if he got even

but it's your story, it's hot regardless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I'm sure

there are thousands of guys who would voluntarily be into this

kind of situation, including myself. From a devoted oral pussy enthusiast keep

going with this story. I prefer hairy though, just saying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing

This story is perfect. Please keep it going. I love the idea of seeing how far his programming will go.

realbigsid69realbigsid69almost 5 years ago
Excellent story

I like the way you are not only building the enjoyment but also building the mental dominance and now adding a new dimension to the story with Carla coming clean to Michael. Adds a twist to it all. Keep up the excellent work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
YES!

I have often dreamed of my wife “pimping” me out to her friends, coworkers and family members for pussy/assworship. I am a mid 40s man who does enjoy to have sex, but I was born as a submissive so I also get off on serving women in as many ways as I can. My wife is 95% vanilla, so I’m slowly trying to get her to understand that I would love to eat her pussy at her command with nothing in return expected. I have been trying to convince her to talk to her sister on the phone while I eat her out (her sister is smoking hot too, so the idea of her figuring out what was going on is a huge turn on). When I found your stories, they put a whole new spin on some of my fantasies. I would volunteer for this role any day of the week, but the thought of being hypnotized and used without consent is interesting. Love what your doing, please keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story but I sure wish there would have been one more chapter, Jane could explain why her tongue toy wasn’t getting any pussy cock time while she’d been using him? Since it’s been 4 years since the author’s last posting I doubt there will ever be a good ending, too bad..

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It’s always the same. Someone believes they are a writer because they have an idea for a story but as is common, they don’t think the story through and just have the erotic and sex parts but after that…..nothing. They seem to forget that a story has to have a decent ending and since they don’t have one, they run away. This leaves the people behind to read part of a story and never get an ending. I am so tired of this shit. You would think that Literotica would have some way of making sure it’s a complete story but they don’t care either.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous