Michael the Tongue Toy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jane, did you know Michael will also lick ass?" Tammy asked between moans. Jane eyes grew wide at her question, as Michael had never licked hers before and she never thought he would.

"Um, I do now!" Jane said with a large smile and a mind full of horny thoughts over the sexy fun she was planning on having. Still fixated on the live sex show going on in front of her, Jane pulled her attention away for a second to see Barbara, still with her skirt flipped up and her right hand slowing playing with herself. She had never seen another woman masturbate live, which added to her sex crazed brain. Aching for some release, Jane decided to follow suit and started rubbing her clitoris.

Clara sat in silence and took in the sights around her. She noticed the two of her friends playing with themselves while Tammy continued to ride her friend's husband's face as he was licking her ass. If there was ever a time to wonder how she fell into this group, this moment would be it. She still wasn't sure she could go through with it herself, but she guessed she'd be offered Michael next after Tammy was done with him. As hesitant as she was, and still thinking the whole situation was completely absurd, she had to admit to herself that she was feeling horny and getting a more than a little wet.

Throughout Clara and Jane's introspective thoughts, Tammy was completely focused on her pleasure and had shifted her hips again so Michael was back to licking her clit and driving her to an even better orgasm than the first one with him. It was time for her to stop prolonging the pleasure he was giving. It didn't take long after that for Tammy to scream as she came all over his face.

While dismounting Michael, all the women turned toward Clara to be next.

After Barbara's Birthday Gift

A fully satisfied Barbara and Clara left the house late that night, leaving Tammy to sleep in the guest bedroom while Michael and Jane spooned in their bed. After the results of her thoughts on Michael rimming her, Tammy found herself awake and desperately trying to resist the urge to test again just how far his conditioning was. Tammy being Tammy, she ultimately failed to resist and texted Michael, "I want more, come here and lick my pussy."

Michael awoke to the notification on his phone, and proceeded to get out of bed and follow Tammy's request. Jane awoke at the shifting in the bed and follow close behind him.

Return to the Cafe

"You really don't know do you?" Clara replied. "Do you remember that night where Barbara, Tammy, and I showed up at your house?"

"Sure, how could I forget? It was four women and me. That night was awesome," Michael responded, still confused.

"And what's happened since?" Clara asked.

"I've just been me being myself," Michael replied.

"Really? Let me tell you something and then ask you a question. For weeks you've been orally servicing whose women when they want you. They can even just text you for it. Your wife has been pimping you out to her friends. So my question to you is, do you remember ever taking your pants off during those times? I know you didn't that night, and I'm sure you haven't with any other nights. I can't give you the answer as to why, but I think you need to talk to your wife."

As Michael processed the question, Clara got up and left the table with her coffee, leaving Michael to ponder.

12