Michelle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Well, like you, I had absolutely no idea what a glory hole was at that time and neither did the other two girls I had come with. But all the guys seemed to know and they all ponied up their $30. After we got our drinks, we went into the next room which had some comfortable chairs and a couple of sofas. The guys all went into the room beyond that and Jane closed the door on them. Then she pulled back a curtain that covered one wall, and there was the glory hole. I was starting to get the idea by now and it was exciting me.”

“Me too,” said James.

Michelle, who was still on her back, raised herself up on her elbows and saw that James’ statement was genuine. “Oh yeah,” she said, “I gotta tell you – I mean I’m sure it was the alcohol too – but I was so turned on. I remember wanted to go back to the hotel and get myself off, but there was no way I was going to miss any of the action there.” Then Michelle lay back on the stage again, closed her eyes and was back twenty years at Jane’s Club.

“Anyway, the first cock came through the hole and Jane pointed to one of her girls. She went up to the hole, knelt down on a pillow and started working her tongue on that dick. You could see it flinching when she tongued it and you could hear inarticulate, muffled groans from the other side of the wall. And then she went to work with her whole mouth, really going to town. I sneaked a peek at the other two girls I had come with and they were sitting there trying to look cool and blasé. But no one said a word and their eyes were glued to the girl working that dick. Neither of them looked liked she was going to leave the room. I was sitting there unconsciously squeezing my thighs and clenching my cunt muscles and squirming on the couch. Maybe I should say sliding on the couch. I was so wet I could have irrigated the Nile valley. Suddenly there was this strangled half cry/half groan from behind the wall. The guy was obviously cumming. June gave him a few moments to finish spurting and then shouted out from our room, ‘Next!’ We all laughed and it kind of released the tension and the embarrassment of the situation. I mean here were the three of us, all good little girls who would have been grossed out if this had been described to us earlier – and here we were all panting and sitting on sopping wide-ons. We were like lusting sluts. What’s more we all knew it.

“The girl who had finished off the first cock now stood up with a big closed-mouth grin on her face. She did a very stagy bow and then picked up an empty glass from the nearest table and spit a huge load of jizz in it. We all clapped and hooted and then the next cock came through the hole. Muffy, who was this preppy little all-American girl type, was sitting right next to me and she grabs my arm urgently when she sees the cock. ‘That’s Brian’s,” she says. “I’m not going to let some hooker suck my boyfriend off while I’m in the room!” So even though there was already one of June’s girls moving forward to do the honors, Muffy waves her off and takes charge of Brian’s cock. Her technique was slower and more tender than the first girl, but from Brian’s rapturous groaning, it certainly didn’t seem any less effective. Within a few minutes Muffy has finished the job. Now she stands, takes her bow, and deposits the dividends in the glass.

“When she came back to the couch, she was giggling. ‘Nicely done,’ I said laughing. She took me aside and whispered in my ear. ‘It wasn’t Brian! I thought it was, but when I got close I realized it wasn’t. But by then it was too late. Girl’s gotta do what a girl’s gotta do,’ she said. I don’t know why, but that really excited me, that Muffy had just sucked off some anonymous stranger. I guess I knew then that I was going to take a turn at the glory hole that night.

“The next cock was ready for servicing and Jane pointed at one of her girl’s, but then she said, ‘Let’s see how fast you can make it, hon; I want to get to bed sometime.’ The girl laughed and went to work, but June was timing her. When the guy blew his wad, June announced, ‘Not bad – three minutes and twenty seconds. Next!’ And the next cock appeared. This time before June could assign the job, I got up from the couch and went for the hole. ‘All right, Shelley!” Muffy shouted by way of encouragement. June shushed her because, of course, the idea is that the guys’re not supposed to know who’s doing the sucking. Anyway, I knelt down and started teasing this cock a little with my hands and tongue and then I took it all the way in my mouth, pushing it to my throat. My lips were all the way to the wall and in a moment the cock started spasming. It so surprised me that the guy was coming already that I pulled my mouth off him and he shot a spurt on my chin. Then I heard him groan at being left unattended so I quickly took him back in my mouth and finished him off. When he was done, through the wall I heard him say ‘Thank you.’

“At that point, June said, ‘Twenty-three seconds – very impressive! You must have got a virgin.’ All the girls laughed and then the next cock came through the hole. Well at that point, I was just getting warmed up, so I wiped the cum off my chin and spread it all over the new cock, stroking it. Then I set about proving that the first guy wasn’t a fluke. He took a bit longer, but in just over a minute he was spewing jam and banging on the wall in the throes of his orgasm. There was cum all over my chin and my neck and my tee-shirt. Can you picture it, James?”

James could picture it. But he was also picturing what he was staring at – Michelle heating herself up talking into the air with her eyes closed, all the time rubbing the tops of her thighs with the heels of her palms. James didn’t answer and Michelle opened her eyes again and got up on her elbows. “James?”

“I’m sorry, Michelle. I was … distracted.”

Michelle looked at him and was quietly elated at the effect she had clearly had on him, pleased that at her age she could still turn on a 22-year-old kid. He looked like a high school boy, embarrassed by the sexuality of the situation and what he was feeling. And she could clearly see that he had an erection despite his twisting his body the other way slightly and crossing his legs. “Getting a bit turned on are we?” she said as she leaned forward and rubbed his leg with her left hand. His face registered almost fear.

“So I guess I’ve pretty much proven that I’m by far the wilder of the two of us.” She was going to punctuate that by moving her hand to the bulge in his pants, but she had second thoughts and was starting to think maybe she had gone too far with this whole think. So even with the buzz in her head urging her on, she restrained herself. Instead she leaned back, picked up her wine and took a sip.

“Yes, your adventure makes mine seem pretty much like kid’s stuff – which I guess it literally was. It certainly wasn’t anything like you sucking off two guys through –”

“Three.”

“What do you mean?”

“Well I hadn’t finished my story. I spit out the second guys cum and then a third cock came through the hole and I simply went for it. All the girls were cheering me on now and I was high – high on alcohol of course, but also high on the daringness of it all, high on sex, and on the power of having these guys in my control, of being able to get them off in seconds flat just by the talent of my hands and tongue and lips. The third guy spewed in about the same period of time as the second guy and for my grand finale I made a showy point of swallowing his packet. In the end, June complimented me on getting three guys to blow their snow in less time than the time it took her girl to get one guy off.”

“Did you have any … regrets, you know, about it later?”

Michelle looked at James steadily. Suddenly she jumped up off the stage, pushed her skirt down and turned to him. At six foot and with James sitting on the stage, Michelle was directly at eye-level with him.

“You,” she said forcibly, “are an asshole. If a guy had just told you about fucking three girls in one night would you be asking him if he had any regrets?”

James started to protest.

“Shut up,” she said. “You probably aren’t used to women talking or thinking like this, and I’ll admit, most of the time we’re a lot more restrained – and frankly intelligent – about sex than men. I mean, face it; you guys’ll fuck anything anytime, won’t you? But you know, women get horny too sometimes. And sometimes you just get so hot and you give yourself permission to just let yourself go, okay. Well, that was my time. My one time, by the way,” she added, shaking a warning finger at him. “So don’t go getting any ideas, you hear me?” Her head was still buzzing, but she was returning to the level-headed world of today and her current position and appearances.

“Honest, Michelle, I wasn’t thinking that at all. Honest.”

“Sure. So then why’d you ask about regrets?” Michelle asked, still belligerent.

“Well, it was my sister. Well remember I told you there was a sex part to my initiation night?”

“So you did screw your sister!”

“No. Really. I told you before that I didn’t, but there was some sex. I mean she kind of got me off. Basically she gave me a hand-job out there on the raft.”

“Ooooh, lucky you. How did that happen?”

“It’s a long story and some of it doesn’t make much sense, though it’s funny because like your experience it also involved timing how long it took to get me off.”

“How long?”

“Not very. But the thing I was going to say was that the next morning after I got back to the house and explained to my sister what kind of trouble I was going to be in because of the Bradleys finding me out there on the raft with the wine bottle, she said not to worry, that she could cover things up with mom and dad, but that there was a bigger issue here. She basically said that she realized as soon as she woke up this morning that what we did was very wrong. She said she knew that it was totally her fault. Yes, she had had a lot to drink and smoke, but what she did was beyond all bounds and that it was really kind of rape on her part because she was an adult and I was only fourteen. I tried to tell her that it was my fault too but she would have none of it. She was crying and I couldn’t get rid of her guilt. I even told her that it was the most exciting thing that had ever happened to me, which was true. At that she said that she was happy I had enjoyed it but that it was never to be mentioned again to anyone and that it was to be totally forgotten. Totally. What I’m telling you is that she had ‘regrets,’ big regrets. So that’s why I asked that.”

“Okay, James, I believe you. I apologize for biting your head off like that. So your sister never brought it up again?”

“Nope. She never even hinted at it. And I kept my word too. I never talked about it to anyone – until now, and I feel a little guilty about it.”

“About the hand-job? Or about telling me about it?”

“Telling you. Unlike Jen, I never had any regrets about what happened that night. It’s still the most exciting thing that ever happened to me.”

“Yeah, I guess it would be.”

At that point there was a noise at the door to the auditorium. They both looked up and realized that someone was unlocking it. In a second, the door opened and a man stood in it looking down on them on the stage.

“Is that you, Harvey?” said Michelle. Harvey was kind of a general handyman and security guard at the conference center.

“Yes, it is. Who’s down there?”

“It’s me – Michelle And James too. We just came in to pick up some of this equipment and put it in the trailer.”

“Oh, fine. I just saw a light on in here and thought someone had left it on. Let me help you carry some of that stuff.”

The three of them took the pile of equipment and tapes and stowed them in the trailer. After that they walked to the rooms. James came to his first, said good night and went in.

* * *

In his room, James took off his clothes and climbed into bed in his underpants. He couldn’t help thinking about the story Michelle had told him and he pushed his underpants down around his thighs and started fondling his stiffening cock as he created mental pictures of her sucking on dicks at the glory hole with goo splattered on her cheeks and chin. Significant pre-cum was seeping and pooling over the helmet of his dick. With his finger he slowly spread it evenly and felt his cock twitch. He went even slower; he wanted to make this last. The phone rang. “Damn,” he said out loud at the interruption.

“Hi, it’s me. Were you asleep?” It was Michelle.

“No. I just got into bed. What is it?”

“I just wanted to remind you that we’re supposed to meet tomorrow morning at ten in the slide room to go over the afternoon presentation.”

“Yeah, I know. I’ll be there.”

There were a few moments of silence. Finally Michelle said, “Look I feel stupid and unfair about calling you an asshole and I thought maybe I could make it up to you.”

“That’s not necessary, Michelle.”

“But I want to. I thought maybe I could do it this way.” And in a mock seductive voice she added, “So what are you wearing?”

James gave sort of a nervous laugh but said nothing.

“Oh-oh, did I catch you? I did, didn’t I? You’re wearing nothing but a hard-on, right? And you were just about to wank yourself re-living your sister’s hand-job, weren’t you?”

Given the tenor of his relationship with Michelle so far, James was feeling in very unfamiliar territory here, and at first he attempted a cautious defense. “I happen to be wearing my underpants.”

“Uh-huh. I’ll bet.”

What the hell, thought James, she’s the one coming on to me. “As a matter of fact I am wearing underpants, but they’re down around my knees right now. And I do have a raging hard-on.”

“Ooooh nice. Who’s it for?”

“It’s for you if you want some company.”

“No, no, James. I don’t think that would be a good idea.” She said this firmly but her voice got soft again, “But I was thinking I might be able to give you some help over the phone. And then maybe you could give me some help. Would that sound pretty good to you, James?”

“Yes.”

“Okay then just tell me slowly and in detail about you and your sister on that raft and I’ll take it from there.”

“That wasn’t where I was.”

“Where were you?”

“At June’s Club.”

“And did I have my lips wrapped around your big fat cock?”

“Yes.”

“What are you doing right now?”

“Stroking … why, what are you doing? Can I do something for you?”

“I thought you’d never ask.”

“Sorry.”

“I want you to tell me about your sister. I want to hear everything.”

“Okay, but first I want you to tell me what you’re wearing.”

“I’m wearing only two things: my pantyhose –”

“If you tell me the other thing you’re wearing is panties, I know that’s not true. Or at least it wasn’t when we were in the auditorium.”

“Why you naughty little boy. You were looking up my skirt at my twat. Did you like what you saw? Did it give you a stiffy?”

“I couldn’t see much, but yes, it got me hard. I told you you were hot.”

“Oh James, I wish you could see it now. It’s all puffy and red and it is slimy and slippery. My pantyhose are gooey.”

“Why don’t you take those pantyhose off?”

“Oh no, I love the way I feel when I rub my cunt through the nylon.”

“Are you doing it now?”

“Oh yes. I’m making slow little circles just above my little button. God I’m flowing! Oooo yes.”

“I wish I could see you. I’ve never seen a girl masturbate.”

“Jesus, never?”

“Never.”

“Boy if you were here I could make you cum in seconds.”

“I might anyway.”

“What! No. Stop that, James. Stop stroking yourself. I need you to do things for me first. I want you to tell all about your hand job at the lake and I want you to tell it to me dirty. I want you to get me off like a rocket and then I promise I’ll return the favor. I’ll talk you off like you’ve never gotten off before. Is that a deal?”

“Okay.”

“So you aren’t touching yourself?”

“Well, just lightly, but there’s no danger. So what’s the other thing?”

“What other thing?”

“You said you were only wearing two things. Are you wearing a bra?”

“No, no bra. In fact, I’m spreading baby oil over my tits right now … ooo that’s cold … and now I’m all slick and oily and my nipples – I have small tits, James, but I have huge nipples – my nipples are getting very hard.”

“So what is the other thing.”

“My headset.”

James laughed.

“Which means,” Micelle continued, “that when I listen to you telling me about your sister jacking your jam I have both hands free to run slowly over my body.”

“Shit. I wish I had a headset.”

“When the time comes, one hand’ll do you fine. But that time is not yet, remember.”

“Yes, mother.” Sarcastically.

“There you go comparing me to your mother again. Come on, James; tell me about your sister. What does she look like first?”

“She’s quite pretty actually. More cute I guess than beautiful. About five-three. Slim. Blondish-brown hair. Kind of like mine, but lighter I guess.”

“Boobs?”

“Yes. Small, but very nicely shaped. And very pale nipples.”

“You saw them?”

“Yes, I saw them that night. She let me. But before that, a couple of times I’d caught glimpses, you know around the house.”

“I’ll bet you spied on her. I mean what younger brother hasn’t?”

“Yeah. As a matter of fact, she caught me at it. She never let on at the time, but she told me about it that night. You see we were out on that raft and I was feeling very stoned and cozy with Jennifer – like I mean friendly cozy. It was a hot August night and we were lying back looking at the stars. Being fourteen I wanted to know about girls. I would have been too embarrassed to ask her normally, but like I said, I was stoned and I asked.”

“Like what did you ask?”

“I don’t know exactly, but I guess the gist of it was: hey Jen, do girls like sex?”

“If you could see how wet my cunt is right now, you’d realize what a stupid question that was.”

“Yeah, well it was stupid. But Jennifer didn’t laugh at me. She must have been able to cast herself back to when she was my age. She told me that yes, girls liked sex very much but it was different for them than guys.

‘You’re a virgin?’ she asked me.

‘Yes,’ I said, ‘You?’

‘Oh no, I lost my virginity back when I was – well, never mind when. A while ago,’ she laughed, ‘Mom and dad would be shocked how long ago.’

‘I wish I’d lose mine.’

‘God, she said, ‘you’re only fourteen. It’ll happen, Jamie. Plenty of time.’”

Michelle interrupted: “Jamie?”

James laughed. “Yes, my sister calls me Jamie. Still even. But she’s the only one!”

“Okay, I won’t call you that – in public. How’s your cock – cooling down a bit?”

“Not really, I’m keeping the tension up, but don’t worry I won’t squirt until you tell me you’re cumming. You gotta tell me, you know.”

“We’ll see, I’ll try, but I get a little rattled when it happens so you’ll pardon me if I forget.”

“No, I won’t pardon you. You’re making me hold off until you come – but how am I to know when that is unless you tell me?”

“Okay, okay, I’ll let you know when I’m high on the ladder and then when I go off I’ll say … well, something. ‘Yes!’ or ‘Now’ or something. But I tend to make plenty of noise anyway, and you’re a smart boy, I think you’ll figure it out. But c’mon, James, you gotta take me there. Tell me what happened next.”

“Well I asked her what I should know about losing my virginity. And she told me to be sure to take time to hold the girl and caress her and lead up to it slowly and then be sure to do the same after because Jen said that because I was a virgin I wouldn’t last more than a minute tops. And that the girl who gave me the gift of my deflowering deserved to get some pleasure out of it. I protested, saying I could hold out a lot longer than that. No way she said. She said that she and her best friend Karen called virgin boys ‘Minute Men.’ And she laughed. She said that in the last two years she had deflowered two boys and that the total time before they shot their packets didn’t equal a minute. She liked it though, she said, because she knew that whatever happened to them for the rest of their lives, they’d always remember her as an angel.”