Michelle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Oh Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, Michelle!”

And now in addition to her lips working up and down on the shaft, she added the effect of her tongue fluttering the underside of his knob. She wasn’t thirty seconds into her mouth magic when, with panic in his voice, James was saying, “Jesus, Michelle I’m gonna cum! I’m gonna cum!” Instinctively he started to pull back so he wouldn’t shoot in her mouth, but Michelle grabbed the sides of his hips with her hands and pulled him forward so he couldn’t escape. He looked down at her through glazed eyes and she looked up and audaciously winked at him while her mouth kept up its frenzied ministrations. He knew he was beyond the point of no return and he lay back against the ledge behind him and happily accepted the inevitable.

“Oh now!!” he almost shouted when his moment happened. “I’m cumming! I’m cumming. God, Michelle, you’re making me cum.” He felt himself spasm again and again and again until finally the surges subsided and in every way he felt totally drained. Michelle sucked the last little drop out of him and her lips left his cock like a pull-away kiss.

She stood up, pulled her sweatpants to her waist and tied the drawstring. Then she reached back under her tee-shirt and re-snapped her bra. She was looking with a certain amount of pride and satisfaction at the product of her handiwork – the limp and dazed James, still slumped back in the chair, his arms dangling at his sides, his pants down around his ankles, his still stiff cock glistening with semen and saliva and a funny kind of half grin on his face.

“Well?” she said, smiling at him. “No thank you? No glowing review suitable for use on my resume?” She put her hands on her hips in mock annoyance and waited for his answer.

“Oh yes, you certainly get a thank you. As a matter of fact, a thousand thank yous, because I’ll remember this every time I get another blow job that can’t possibly match it. And, here’s the blurb for the resume – ‘undoubtedly the most incredible blow-job ever given.’ That what you had in mind?”

“Yeah, I guess pretty much.” She laughed. “Come on, Jamie boy, time to get dressed for drinks.”

James started coming to life again. He stood up and pulled himself together. When they were almost ready to depart, they stood facing each other.

“How do I look, okay?” asked Michelle.

“You look like the beautiful slut-queen of blow-jobs.”

“Well thank you, James, that’s very flattering, I guess, but I’m not sure that’s quite the look I want right now.”

“No? Okay then hold still for just one second.” And he leaned over and gave her kiss on the side of her chin. “There. Now you look like the beautiful producer-queen of Shows & Exhibits.”

“Perfect,” she said. “So what’s the difference?”

“I just kissed away a little dollop of cum on your face.”

Michelle giggled. “Really? That would have been a nice little treat for the boys at the bar, don’t you think? I’m actually a bit disappointed I thought I’d captured every drop.”

“Well, it was a small dollop.” They had left the control room now and were speaking in somewhat guarded tones as they walked in the warm evening along the path toward the main conference center building and the bar.

“I gotta say though that your sister was sure right about your production level. You gush buckets. I kept swallowing and swallowing, I thought I was going to drown.”

“Perhaps it was the quality of the cause that led to the quantity of the effect.”

“That’s too complicated for a little slut-queen to follow.”

“Well, then let me make it clear again – you were fantastic.”

“You know it really shouldn’t be a surprise that I can give you a great blow job. I’ve been practicing them since, what, fifteen years before you were even born.”

“Oh the old ‘I’m old enough to be your mother’ thing again. And don’t think I didn’t notice all those ‘little boy’ references while you were working me. Turn you on, does it?”

“Maybe a bit,” she laughed. “And, you know, it’s flattering too.”

Suddenly James stopped dead on the path. “Wait a minute!” he said. “You gave your first blow job when you were nine?!”

Michelle was a bit taken aback and hesitated a moment, doing math in her head, before saying, “Well … ten years, I guess. I’ve been perfecting my technique since ten years before you were born.”

“God,” he said, “You must have been one wild girl. I’ve never had a fourteen-year-old, or anything close to a fourteen-year-old, suck me off.”

“No, but you’ve had someone who’s been sucking guys off since she was fourteen suck you off. That has to be better. Just think how much I must have learned in all those years.”

“I don’t have to ‘think.’ As far as I’m concerned it’s been proven. But that doesn’t mean I wouldn’t have liked you to have blown me when you were fourteen.”

“I’m sure I would have given you a very bad blow job back then.”

“There’s no such thing.”

“What do you mean?”

“A ‘bad blow job’ is an oxymoron. There’s simply no such thing.”

Such a cute, funny boy, Michelle thought.