All Comments on 'Michelle Gets Her Share'

by Mrtenant

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Just ANOTHER cheating slut. Couldn't come up with something ORIGINAL could you? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Not even worth commenting on.

1/5

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
How?

How can what she wrote be true? "I love my husband. He is a great provider and father. I got off soooooo fucking hard that night fucking the two hunks while my husband was away working"...Her husband only serve to be a provider and a father...Not to be loved...Not even respect she has for him...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
1*

The first, and I hope, the last

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
The Ravings of a Delusional Whore

Not erotic at all.Just mindless rutting by a tramp who thinks she loves her husband.Really? Love? Even for fantasy this does not make it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Well that was an abject failure

No loving wife here. Just another self-centered cheating slut. Why is she married? If she wants to have multiple partners, just get divorced. And your writing "style" needs some help. This read like a grocery list. Suck this. Fuck that. There was no emotion in the story. And not a single decent character. While I appreciate your effort to post a story, this was just awful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
5 out of 5

If it was a guy stepping out on his wife like this people would not have left such negative comments. I think it is great the she can own her sexuality and gets what she needs to satisfy her and she can still love her husband. Who is also most likely sleeping around on her on his business strips if all is really known. Because let's face it about half the population cheats on their "other half" men and women so why is it not ok? Thank you for your story and I hope you post again. I would like to ready more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Last comment

You think that it is " great that she owns her sexuality".

How utterly disgusting that mindless people are allowed to breed and create scum like you.

Cheating maybe ok in your warped little mind but for most people it is abhorrent.

God help any poor soul that ends up married to you.

Also the author may want to think before they post stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
The insecure types are out in force here I see

Not a brilliantly written story, but not bad at all.

Don't worry about the insecure types who are terrified of their own sexuality. No doubt they are all little pussy boy keyboard warriors who would no doubt not say an offensive word to anyone in person.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 10 years ago
badly done and boring as shit

really

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Normal fare for this category anymore.......

Nothing but shit stories written by scum and praised by scum. Notice how they all holler about insecurities that others have. Those scum bags have no moral values of any kind, anything goes in their sad pathetic lives. It just bugs the shit out of them that anybody would dare challenge this type of lifestyle and/or story. Talk about insecurities. What are you scum afraid of?

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
Why?

Why these kind of women don't simply whore themeselves...They would make a lot of money...at least 5 blow jobs every day, more some fucking....

ubar91865ubar91865almost 10 years ago
Hypocrites writing Hate mail

It amazes me sometimes the level of audacity that some hypocrites have when making comments on this site. They say that anybody who reads this stuff should be condemned (or worse), yet here they are, obviously reading EVERY word. If they truly believe their hatred is justified, why are they HERE to begin with. Perhaps they are just doing some wacky form of missionary work, designed to save their psychotic souls. My advice to you, Mrtenant, is to keep writing what YOU like to write and those of us who read your work (at least those of us with something other than demonic hate-filled piss running through our veins) will enjoy them, perhaps making a constructive comment or two here and there, and hope that you will continue to write in the future. Oh and by the way, you also should never take a comment seriously if the person leaving it doesn't have the courage to write it as something other than anonymous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Jesus! Lighten UP

it's just a whack story. SOMETHING makes you cum. If this one doesn't, move on. I got a few loads I need to "un"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Yuck.

Really, somebody's mother acts like this? I agree, go pro, make some money from being a whore, soon she will need it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hey, ubar91865

It amazes me how dicks like ubar91865 have the balls and audacity to attack other readers who comment only on this crap story. Nobody accused you "ubar fake name anonymous" of anything, but like normal you fucks have a serious problem of making stupid comments. You just can't let it alone. Everybody has the right to voice an opinion on this site as long as the public feedback is available to them. So next time fake name ubar shut the fuck up and let brain engage before your mouth shits nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
2.85

That's the average score of all stories posted in loving wives today. What's that say about this category? The quality of erotic stories in this category are not turning readers on. It's getting where the comments are more interesting than the stories themselves. That speaks volumes about the ability of these new writers to post erotic tales. Now before you so called non-anonymous gents get your panties in a twist, that's just one guys opinion, so don't take it too seriously. No comment on this story, didn't actually read it. Anonymous comments were very convincing about what to expect, direct and to the point. Doesn't get better than that. Right "uban" baby? (ML)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A few things to say...

I DID read this. WHY? Nothing else to read.

I refrained from commenting ALL day, until a previous poster put up average score remarks in his comments.

Whether you agree with anon vitriol or not, the public speaks its mind in voting.

Probably a month ago, so-called public service messages went out; a spearheaded effort by Laptopwriter and Oshaw. Interesting that these very two authors now hold the top hall of fame spots within this category.

The PSA advised angry commenters to hold their tongue in hating on new authors with prejudice. The message was one of "can't we all (be mature adults and) get along??"

Look, as I see it, EVERY poster has the right to put whatever the hell they want to call a story into print and post it on this site. Laurel agrees. So do Oshaw and LTW.

THAT....... is a very separate issue as to what IS or IS NOT popular here!!!!!!!

Let every author try their best, and see how Literotica's voting public rate them.

Seems fair......

LW will ALWAYS be divided between those who like slut wives, and those who like slut wives to face the consequences of their actions.

(I can't believe I am channeling Duna here, but....)

There IS a sexual majority present in this site's readership. That sexual majority favors monogamy. That same sexual majority wants to read stories that represent realistic people dealing with realistic issues. That same sexual majority MIGHT allow that mistakes CAN be made, but the people who make them (whether HUSBAND OR WIFE) SHOULD also learn from those mistakes. When stories are presented where a character can run around -guilt free- hurting themselves, their marriage, their CHILDREN, and all with no consequence, is it REALLY a shock that the majority of the readership finds fault????

HOWEVER....

The reason the two writers mentioned have the top rated stories here isn't just because of a certain message they espouse. And it is certainly NOT because they cater to a more vocal side of the split between LW readers. It is because that as authors, they have figured out how to ACTUALLY write a good story.

They prioritize character development. They present realistic scenarios. They build the plot to a conflict AND STILL manage to get it resolved. The hard work they put into EVERY aspect of story-telling is evident in their missives. They do not insult a reader's intelligence. They use GOOD and able editors. They do not shy away from complicated or controversial topics, yet still allow a reader to think about something and form their own opinions, all without forcing a specific POV down the reader's throat. They come to the site with a certain humility, and do NOT take offense nor censor opinions that may vary from their own.

A LONG time age, somebody decided that this was CUCKEROTICA. Hmmm, I'm not sure that was the intent of the site administrators OR the prevalent authors. What I DO know from my experience here (over a year and a half of daily reading) is that all too many authors want to write stories of wife sharing, or cuckolding AND yet can't be satisfied that this is NOT NORMAL BEHAVIOR. When people write stories that glorify what would be considered as EVIL and MEAN and SELFISH and CRUEL, and THEN seek to justify and "normalize" the behavior, hoping to gain acceptance that they (the author) isn't a freak for having this "fantasy", yet still are astounded and angered that the "sexual majority" would call them out????? Well, BULLSHIT!!!!

I myself, have become disillusioned as to the future of this site. YES, many of the better authors have abandoned us. The void seems to be trying to be filled by folks who want to slap out quick ditties that they HOPE have enough erotic content that will make folks turn the other way and ignore just what the core message is.

I have ALWAYS felt that if an author wanted to write a so-called "stroke" story, it should be placed in the "erotic encounters" section. Stories that deal with marriage, and the complicated issues that arise in said marriage, belong in this, the LW section. When you write a story where one or BOTH spouses aren't even a character....then you fucked up your story classification.

Look, get this strait. I don't give a fuck about cuck stories. I don't give a fuck about wimpy men. I don't give a fuck about loose women. IF your story contains THOSE elements, then all of the power to your fantasy. Let me assure you, I am NOT here to pass a moral judgment on your soul OR your fantasies.

In case I didn't make that clear, I will reiterate.....

SUBJUECT MATTER IS A FACTOR!

HOWEVER, WRITING TALENT IS MORE OF A FACTOR!

Did you write a complete story? Did you develop your characters? Is there a build up in the plot that creates tension and conflict? Is there an adequate resolution to said conflict? Is there a lesson to be learned? Do your characters end up as stronger, better people by the end? Is there a coherent timeline to the plotted events? Is there a message that might help the reader to form a newer, stronger opinion on the topic? Did you edit the story for content and minimize technical errors? Are there gaps in realistic presentation of facts? Does the continuity flow? Do you end the story well, with no lingering questions?

The topic of your story could be about goldfish that are upset with the new demographics in the layout of the new aquarium. OR... It could be about a slut wife.

OR... It could be about a monogamous marriage. IF it has ALL of the required literary elements to make it a GOOD or ABOVE average story, the votes WILL be there.

Personally, I think cuck stories belong in the fetish category, but I know MY opinion won't change anything. I won't rail against you for subject matter. But dammit if you SUCK as an author....YOU SUCK AS AN AUTHOR!

Write well, and enjoy good scores. Write shitty, but DON"T blame readers for not having an open mind, or being trolls, or having some moral imperative, or not understanding - when you get bad scores. There HAVE been plenty of so-called cuck writers who actually CAN write, and guess what? Their scores reflect it!

And IF you make the mistake of trying to put a sexual MINORITY story out, and are STILL mystified why the sexual MAJORITY doesn't approve....well then the first place I'd look is the mirror.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasteralmost 10 years ago
Anon, you are an idiot.

The simple facts don't mesh with what you are saying. Well written cuckolding or even just unfaithful wife stories score down below 3. Duna's stories consistently used to get above three, and they weren't written with anything approaching 'literary skill'. Mikoli's repetitive, unnaturally written, poorly paced and disgustingly misogynistic stories score in the high three-four point range. Cantbuymy used to score higher than the average GirlintheMoon story, and he like Duna is barely readable, but without the excuse of not speaking English.

These are not 'good writers' being rewarded for good writing. These are talentless hacks pandering to an audience of angry, bitter men who don't even read the story and just flood it with ones or fives based entirely on it's subject matter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wonderful girl

You are a sweetheart. A five of a story and only wish my wife had a tenth of the naughtiness you have. I do know there is a guy from her work that sometimes gets her mouth but only special occasions. That is so hot. Keep up the jobs!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

So fucking hot - more please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1 star!

Looks like she is getting a lot more than her share! She is just a whore. No reason to act like a loving wife when she is anything but! Just give the kids to the Dad and be the whore you obviously are and stop living a lie! You are just a skank assed whore admit it to yourself and your friends!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
And you, Mr. Author are a real brain sick idiot!!! MINUS 5*!!!

What a bunch of crap!!!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
What a

What a low.life, degenerate whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

"... I am 38 years old, I am tall, a real blond, work out regularly, smallish tits, nice ass. I'm no supermodel, but I look good, I get more than my share of cock. And I always will."

A story about a woman who fits above description deserve @ least 4 stars!

I wish i were her co-worker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thought it was hot as hell, 5 stars. Don't care if it's realistic, if she's cheating. It's suspension of disbelief, people! Like I believe every guy has a 9" dick as thick as a soda can? Like I believe the average girl can deepthroat just by pushing? Like I believe your dick is so long it penetrates their cervix? Bull. Keep writing, I loved it!

DORTMAN69DORTMAN69about 2 years ago

Cette femme prend la vie a bras le corps bravos la vie est trop courte pour ne pas faire ce que l'on aîme !

et puis le mari ne sachant rien ça ne lui fait aucun mal ! Et si son cœur est à son marî ?

Son corps sa Bouche sa chatte appartient à elle et aux hommes qui la désire !!!!!

Eux aussi ont des droits autant que son petit marî né pour est cocu !!!!!!!

Elle aime sucer et avaler qu'elle vide des couilles à volontés en dehors de sa famille elle s'appartiens et appartient aux hommes de son entourage !!!!!!

yarinc7777yarinc7777over 1 year ago

wild and exciting

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

My wife also loves sucking cock. I knew this when I married her. The first time I saw her was at a party. I was using the bathroom. It was one with two entrances, one from the hall and another from a bedroom. I heard some noise from the bedroom so I peeked in. There was an beautiful blonde with a great body wearing only a pair of nylon panties down on her knees sucking a guy's cock. The guy was not her boyfriend. Later I met her boyfriend and the three of us got along pretty well. They needed a ride to their homes. As I was driving them home, she gave him a blowjob. I dropped him off first and then we went to her place. She invited me in and gave me two blowjobs. I was really attracted to her and we started going out. She gave me many blowjobs but would never fuck me. She said she loved to suck cock but only would fuck her boyfriend. Eventually I became the boyfriend and she started fucking me. We became engaged. While we were engaged she, she only fucked me but sucked at least 4 other men's cocks. It's an addiction with her, she can't stop. Now that we're married, she continues blowing other guys. Every morning, she starts the work day naked blowing her boss. What I didn't know for a long time was that every afternoon he would bend her over his desk and fuck her. I knew about her blowjob fixation before we got married but fucking her boss really pissed me off. She stopped fucking him but still blows him everyday.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrtenant@Mrtenant
I write stuff. Some is good, some is terrible, and some is the best I've ever written. I have been wise, I have been a fool. A saint, and a sinner. A lover, and a terror. I have been strong, I have been weak. I have been friendly, and an asshole. I know where I have been. Toda...