All Comments on 'Michelle Gets More Help'

by 0ra11yfix8ed

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
One can only dream!

Just what might happen next, please, please, please keep this story going.

BarbaraBarbaraover 11 years ago
Unusual error highlighted, in standard CFNM public situations. Who should give Allen her permission to masturbate himself?

Allen should never be allowed to handle his own genitalia, not while clothed females visitors are present, available to be asked to give Allen personal assistance. Clearly Allen was being denied, the thrill/humiliation of seeking masturbation from 'Mistress', Michelle to ease his painfully throbbing erection..

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
fantastic - wish my wife was like MIchelle - what a lucky guy - more please

thank you

ErosfanErosfanover 11 years ago
I Love This

What a dream come true.

What I would give for one chance to be in Allen's shoes!

bleedingmemberbleedingmemberover 11 years ago
Great story!

What a wonderful story!

One of my favorites! Five stars.

bobblushing1bobblushing1over 9 years ago
nice story

I really...enjoyed...this story...anxious to see next chapter.

thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Onlyreal insane peopöe like that author can write such a shit!!!! MINUS 5*!!!

Only laughable idiotic ctap by an insane author!!!

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edover 7 years agoAuthor
You might br right!

But you troll these stories. Are you just a little off balance?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Only for brain sick idiots!!!

....."Just a few days ago she caught him masturbating.......!!!!" And now she is presenting him to publicity??? After a few days??? Either you are realy brain sick or your lechery is the mainspring to that crap!! Even its a fantasy it have to be believable otherwise its only laughable crap!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More Please

I love this story and can’t wait to hear what happens next. Allen is a lucky guy and I would gladly take his place anytime.

FatWillySTLFatWillySTLover 2 years ago

It's always so sad when trolls have to post comments anonymously. Perhaps they should crawl out from their mothers basement and try to lead a productive life. Ora11lyfix8ed, keep up the good work. I love the stories and come to your page often.

smooth_Ballssmooth_Ballsalmost 2 years ago

I enjoy the story line but again feel things are going too fast.

Like in the previous part, when his wife, owner of his cock and balls, arranges to let her mom watch as he cums and then proceeds to degrade him completly by empowering her mom to handle him, by ordering him to hand over his genitals to his mother in law for cleaning. This is a great turn in their relationship, he was a husband roleplaying a risque game with his wife before, but he really becomes a boytoy when he's forced to accept that another woman has every right to cup his balls and touch him in the most intimate way just because she is a woman and he is a naked male. The moment his mistress asks and allows her mom to clean his semen from his belly and sticky cock he's not a partner any more but an object, a posession. Would she really spend that very special moment of power and triumph peeing alone in the toilet?

And his former wife and now mistress tops it just a few days later by inviting her sister and his secretary into the ring of power. sis in law makes it clear she understands the shifting of power when she feels his naked hardon right when entering the house.

His mistress holds a speech, telling the 3 other women she invited that her husband is now a toy, that his cock now is her cock and she wants to empasize this point by shattering his private sphere. His mistress understands that she only truly owns his cock and balls when she gives them freely to others.

And makes a propper ritual from it, has him go from one clothed women to the next, ask her in form to help his wife, his owner to keep his balls emptied. which is a way of asking her to please ignore his privacy, his wish for decency, his control over his own most private matters and take that control in her own hands, with his genitals in her own hands.

And the women just nod the head? They are invited into co-ownership of his body and sex and they don't even grab the wood he presents them?

His mom in law who knows those things from years with her own hubby when he was still in the picture, she knows to control men by their cock and their immense need to get touched, felt up, fondled or even slapped there all the time. She cupped his balls before, she would do it again to show she takes him in her realm. Mothers have seen it all, she's not shy. This is the moment she starts to dominate him and he should understand it won't always be easy. Thus she might want to extend her arm a bit more, reach beyond his scrotum, claim his perinaeum her territory and while all the other women watch, lay a finger on his most vulnerable place, pushing just a little so he knows that she has him. And held like that she makes him say it again, rephrase it in his own words. That he will do as she says and that he gives himself into her hands. Tears well up in his eyes.

Then he turns to his sister in law. she smirks, had felt he was an interesting male all the time and, truth be told, had had thoughts about tempting him before. And now this! No need of sneaking, of trying things behind her sister's back, instead she is invited to play with the goods openly helping her sister to own and degrade this veiny cock. These heavy balls she weighs in the pam of her hand, then closes her fist, holding them tight in her grip. The moisture in her twat is boiling and her entire body tingles from the power she feels, the nergy that flows from his sex through her arm. She tightens her hand even more, squeezing him so he gets a first impression of the troubles he'll be in. He gasps, has to breathe a moment to adapt to the mixture of pain and lust her grasp gives him and then, his voice hoarse, repeats the obvious, that he is completly in her hands.

And finally his secretary. Unlike the inlaws she never saw his private side before. There was that afternoon when his wife came to the office and made it understood that she wanted half an hour of no disturbance to administer some marital maintenance. A juicy secret among two women but a far step from seeing her boss exposed, aroused and erect in front of her. And seeing him was only the start of it. She had to ask twice but his wife was very clear that it was expected she'd actlike his wife to keep his balls comfortable. eight hours every workday she'd be in charge of his genitals, empowered to make him strip and show her his hardon. to tell him to wank his rod for her or do that herself if she felt so inclined.

Could that be real? Or were they playing a practical joke on her? Here, with his wife, her mom and sister all staring at him and her she needed to establish the new relation, claim her boss as her new toy, his shaft as her's to hold and manipulate. so not only does she take him with her manicured fingers, she exploes him. The smooth softness of the warm skin and then the hard fibers inside, she closes her hand around it. A delicate touch and then, when his wife nods her head, his sis in law licks her lips, his mom in law almost shining from the female power they all share. she moves her hand up, puts some extra pressure on his frenulum as she watches the foreskin close around his dickhead like a woolen cap. Then down, drawing the forskin back down until the skin is tight and his glans shines purple like a polished marble. He sighs, trembles. "Don't you dare cumming without permission!" she shoots at him and is surprised herself by this new tone of command in her voice. And her order hits him like a whip.

He breathes hard, fighting with his loins to not cross the line. she let's go of his swollen member to see it jerk and jump. The women keep silent and only his hard breathing and whimpers fill the room as he finally succeeds to keep himself from spraying to early. Then the women cheer, beaming at each other in pride of conquering him.

Finally his wife clears her throat and tells him to complete the ritual now and slowly wank himself for them...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user0ra11yfix8ed@0ra11yfix8ed
Became curious late in life. Started writing as a sort of self therapy. Acted out. Enjoyed every alternative tried. Took time off to recover from cancer. Enjoy give and take communications so if you have a desire to talk I'm all ears!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES