All Comments on 'Michelle's Big, Sexy Pussy Ch. 01'

by vid_35

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Don't know why the current craze among women is to shave and want to have little boring pussies. A desire to always be pre-pubescent I guess??

subhub2ksubhub2kover 8 years ago
Hot stuff-can't wait to read more!

I'm a huge fan of big, meaty pussies and natural, hairy women- especially those who are bottom heavy. Please- more, more, more!

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Good Read****

You get a BIG four star salute. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I love big hairy pussy on a women. The more hairy the better I like it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
love big pussies!

My wife too has a beautiful big pussy, and I adore and worship it. I love the smell, the taste, the feel, the juices that fow from her- there is nothing I would not do to her pussy to give her pleasure if she asked me. In additon to big dusky pink lips and a fairly prominent clit, as she has gotten older (and after a couple of kids) it has loosened up to where fisting her gorgeous cunt is easy. The first time we did it, I was actually afraid I might hurt her, but watching her face made it clear that she was enjoying being filled.  We both enjoy playing with her that way- as does one of her girlfriends from high school that lives not far away. She has always admired sexy women- especially those with long legs and beautiful feet, and enjoys eating pussy herself. On fortunate occasions, I get to watch one of their sessions, not always but enough to keep me anxiously waiting for the next time.  It makes me cum in bucket loads. Few things in life are sexier than seeing the woman you love spreading her pussy wide open for you to look at before you fuck her, and then fisting herself to another orgasm while you watch. Or watching while her girlfriend fists her and eats your cum out of your wife's cunt.  I have always loved and worshipped my wife's pussy- and always will. Great storie featuring beautiful vaginal orifices!

snorkie1979snorkie1979about 7 years ago
Big pussy

I do love a big lipped huge hairy pussy.My last fwb had a huge hairy pussy and loved to be fist fucked as she sucked my cock.

Sucker4BoobiesSucker4Boobiesabout 7 years ago
It's a start

This story has promise, but it needs some polishing. It was kind of hard to enjoy it with the several spelling errors I found. Other than that, it's a good start.

HungBigBenHungBigBenalmost 4 years ago

I would stretch her so wide she would love it...

HungBigBenHungBigBenalmost 4 years ago

Snorkie1979...I liked your post to a story about big pussy. You shared "Big pussy

I do love a big lipped huge hairy pussy.My last fwb had a huge hairy pussy and loved to be fist fucked as she sucked my cock." I would love to be able to meet her...I can only have sex with women who have huge vaginas...wide is essential to even have a chance...and super hairy is so sexy...deep is great...but never met any woman deep enough even to the bottom of their womb. Thicker than a forearm and like some women's calves....write if you like. Big Ben

2fist2fistalmost 3 years ago

To be continued... ùh, when?

nice2cunownice2cunowover 2 years ago

Absolutely loved it, thank you :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My first wife started out with a tight pussy, but after two children and loads of sex and the addition of a big dildo to our sexual fun, her pussy got big, it had the stretchability to be big. She would stay wet and when she got fully aroused her pussy would open up and I could get my hand inside it. It was amazing!

JackobinJackobinalmost 2 years ago

Nicely done. Five stars.

HungBigBenHungBigBenover 1 year ago

Vid you wrote "Her slit was extremely long with thick hanging lips and a huge clit sticking up proudly on top. Her clit looked like a small penis head sticking out and looked swollen and hard from the excitement. Her lips looked engorged as well and were deep pink in color. She was extremely hairy, with a thick dark brown bush going to almost her belly button and thick hair growing down the inside of her thighs and ass. The amount of hair definitely added to how sexy it looked. I walked over to get a better look and could see some pussy juice flowing from her big hole." Giant Pussy with a giant bush hairy thick bush to her navel, both thighs and between her ass...my King Anaconda cock is getting hard. I would watch her eyes roll back in her head with her having continuous body shaking orgasms feeling me stretch her out even wider and hit the bottom of her womb and still have a lot of inches left out...I would turn that thick dark bush white with cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Although I am not a "hung" guy, I do love a big juicy hairy pussy with big inner lips. I'll take a tight hairy virginal one, too. lol

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I loved the pussy description, from the clit to the enormous amount of hair on it. This story reminds me a little bit of eating my mom's hairy pussy for almost month straight when I was 19 and I had just broken up with my boyfriend. After I got married, I talked my husband into helping me eat and fuck my mom. Now days we do both our moms pussies. His mom is 49 and trims hers some. We keep each one a family secret, but we want our moms to have a foursome with us. I rated your story a 5 for the big hairy pussy description.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Wow, please do more on this. Let us know how she likes to fucked

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous