Michelle's Continuing Affair Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robertl
robertl
1,614 Followers

After we were both dressed, Michelle asked me to help make up the bed. She pulled out a set of new satin sheets she said she had bought just for this occasion. She thought Mike might enjoy them and she knew she was going to. Actually, I kind of enjoyed helping her getting the bed ready, thinking about what was going to be happening on it that night.

I had a hard day concentrating, not getting much done at work. Every attractive woman I saw made me think of Michelle or Jacqui. I spent the day thinking about that night. If not anticipating Michelle making love to Mike, it was my first date with a girl other than Michelle since we got married and the potential for sex with Jacqui kept me on edge all day. I hadn't mentioned to Jacqui that I planned to watch Michelle with Mike. Would that repulse her? Make her call off our night? Thrilled and that much more excited? I simply didn't have any idea and I didn't know for sure how to approach it with her.

When the end of the workday finally arrived and I got home, Michelle wasn't home yet, so I took the opportunity to take a quick shower. Just as I was getting out and drying off, Michelle walked through our bedroom door. God, she looked hot in the dress she wore that morning. As I stood watching, she gave me a playful grin and pulled her dress up over those beautiful curves and over her head, revealing the skimpy little satin thong panties and bra she had worn. I couldn't believe she had worn those to work under a dress short enough that she would hardly have been able to sit without showing off her panties.

Then, she slipped the panties down her legs revealing that freshly shaved beautiful pussy and unsnapped her bra, letting it fall to the floor. I think she was intentionally torturing me, knowing that I couldn't have her. Standing there naked in front of me, she was glorious, so incredibly beautiful and once again, like that time in Kodiak so many years ago, I knew that tonight, another man would be enjoying this beautiful woman, not me.

She pulled open her drawer and pulled out a sexy little pair of black and gold silk panties and bra, slowly slipping the panties on, doing her best to arouse and torture me in the process. Then, she slipped the bra straps over her shoulders, turned her back to me and asked me to please fasten it for her. I couldn't help but reach around and give her nipples a little caress and pinch, making her shiver and a slight, "Mmm," as I fastened her bra. She sat at her dresser like this, knowing how provocative she was to me, and put on her makeup; she had become an expert at making herself even more beautiful. She finished the makeup with a bright red lipstick that couldn't have had any purpose other to excite the entire male species.

As I sat watching her, thinking I couldn't possibly get any hotter, she looked over at me and asked, "What do you think Jacqui is doing now? I'll bet she's doing exactly what I'm doing, making herself beautiful and sexy for her new lover."

Oh God, she could have said just about anything but that! Now, I was picturing Jacqui's heavenly body sitting at her dresser, nearly naked, putting on her makeup for me, with the intention of taking me to bed later that night.

Michelle sat there, looking in the mirror from different angles, making sure that she was perfect. I could have told her that she was perfect even without makeup. Then, she got up, went to our walk-in closet and pulled out a tiny little black dress that I hadn't ever seen before. Between the silk underwear and the little black dress, it was obvious that she had been shopping, preparing to make herself very, very sexy for her lover. She slipped the dress down over her arms and upper body, barely able to pull it down, it was so tight. As a matter of fact, she had to ask me to help pull it down and zip it in the back. When she finally had it all in place, she turned, modeling it for me, showing me how it fit tight to all her curves, barely coming to her upper thighs and showing a good share of her beautiful cleavage. Then she pulled on her black silk stockings over her beautiful legs, barely coming just above the hem of the dress. I knew from past experience that Michelle liked silk, it turned her on so much knowing how sexy and soft it was. Last, but not least were the hoop earrings and heart pendant necklace that only added to her sexiness. She took one last long look at herself in our new floor length mirror.

After she had finished dressing, she told me it was my turn. She told me she had something for me, went back to her dresser and pulled out a pair of loose silk boxers she wanted me to wear. I hadn't ever worn silk boxers and they really felt good. I might want to get used to this! I finished dressing in cream colored slacks and a brown shirt and finally we were both ready to go to meet our respective dates. Michelle was meeting her date at the nightclub at 7:30. I wanted to be there before Michelle because I wanted to see how she greeted Mike. The nightclub was about a fifteen minute drive from our house, so Michelle wasn't leaving quite yet. Jacqui's house was in town, much closer to the club.

Before I left, my beautiful wife told me there was one more thing she wanted to do before I picked up Jacqui. She came to me, kissed me, pushing her tongue deep inside my mouth, then sucking on my bottom lip, she unzipped my slacks, pushed them and my new silk boxers down off my very hard erection. She looked at me, grinning, knelt down and gently kissed the head of my cock, swirling her tongue around me, engulfing me in her warm, velvety mouth all the way to the base. She made me feel like my insides were on fire. I knew I couldn't last long after a long week of abstaining, but Michelle seemed to realize just the right instant when to stop, leaving me on fire with lust, at the very edge of an explosive climax. She returned to kissing me, sliding my pants back in place and whispered in my ear, "Have fun with Jacqui tonight."

Oh God, I had no idea how I was going to make it through the evening. I looked at her, telling her that her lipstick is smeared and that I'd have to wash it off of me. "I can fix mine and you probably better wash your face, but leave the other, maybe it'll inspire her." Then Michelle calmly walked back to her dresser mirror and repaired her lipstick. As she watched me walking out the door, she told me, "Honey, I love you. Have fun, I'll call you in the morning." I told her that I loved her too and wanted her to have the best time ever tonight.

ooOoo

I stopped off at Safeway to pick up a pretty bouquet of flowers and very nervously drove over to the address Jacqui had given me. This was going to be the first time I had picked up a girl for a date since Michelle and I were going together and this seemed completely different from then. Michelle and I had known each other since we were kids, but this time I was picking up a very attractive and much younger girl that I had only met a couple times for what would most likely be an extremely erotic experience, especially after the little going-away gift my wife had just given me.

I found her house fairly easily, then stood at her door, trying to get up enough courage to actually ring her doorbell. When I did, she answered fairly quickly and I handed her the bouquet I had brought. She looked at them, smelled their fragrance, smiled beautifully, told me thank you and gave me a very nice kiss on the lips. It wasn't overly erotic, no tongues passing from one to the other but her lips felt so soft and luscious on mine and lasted a little longer than a simple greeting kiss. There seemed to be a promise in that one kiss that this was going to be a very nice evening.

She invited me in and closed the door behind us, found a pretty vase for the flowers and filled it with water. "Thank you for the flowers, that was thoughtful of you."

"I thought it would be the least I could do, pretty flowers for a very pretty young lady." How was that for a cheesy line! But at the time, it was the only thing I could think of to say and I felt lucky even thinking of that.

She smiled at me and did a little twirl-around in front of me, modeling her outfit for the night. "I thought this was pretty, do you like?" Pretty? She was a vision of absolute loveliness! She was wearing a soft and very slinky blouse that covered her fully up to her neck but the back had a totally transparent lace inset extending about three quarters of the way down her back, showing that she obviously couldn't be wearing a bra. Her skirt was long and pleated, very thin and slightly transparent except for the top few inches, barely hiding her panties but clearly showing her legs through the thin material. It had a slit on one side that extended all the way to her hip. I was already longing to know what, if anything, she had on under that skirt. There wasn't any pantyline. She had on about four inch heels and her long brown hair with golden highlights simply flowed about to the middle of her back.

"Jacqui, you're absolutely beautiful."

"Thank you, I thought you might like it." She picked up her purse and added, "I think I'm ready, shall we go?" I was positively giddy when she took my arm and let me escort her to the car. I opened the passenger door for her, watching her as she slid into the car. The slit on her skirt opened, showing those long beautiful legs, and still no hint of panties underneath. This was going to be a very, very nice evening!

Jacqui and I drove to the Inferno ahead of Michelle, so I'd be there when they met. When we walked in, I looked around and recognized Mike sitting at a booth near the back. I spotted an empty booth far enough away so I could see them, but not so close as to be obvious and asked the hostess to seat us there. Mike knew that Michelle was married, but hadn't ever seen a picture of me, and I didn't want to be close enough to be noticeable. The picture I saw from Seattle hadn't done him justice. He was extremely good looking, tall, thin, very muscular, just the kind of physique I wish I had; dark brown hair just a little long, but very nicely cut. Looking at him from a woman's perspective, I could see why Michelle fell for him. She told me that he was the hottest guy she had ever met and I could certainly see why she said it.

I let Jacqui slide in the booth first, then I sat down. She scooted close to me and gave me a little kiss on the cheek. God, her perfume smelled good. It was different than what she had sold me for Michelle to wear, but had the same effect. It made her even more alluring to me.

The waitress brought menus and we ordered dinner and a bottle of wine. I'm not used to drinking, so anything hard was out of the question for me, especially since I was driving. I ordered a medium rare rib steak and Jacqui a shrimp salad. I guess she was a little more conscious of her figure that I was about mine. I love steak!

I didn't know anything about Jacqui, except she was very nice, extremely pretty and was an assistant manager at Victoria's Secret, so I asked her to tell me a little about herself. "Well, I'll give you a brief rundown. I'm twenty-six, I grew up in Walla Walla on my mom and dad's little orchard. In high school, I was on the basketball team that won the district championship and we came in third in the State. I graduated in 2006 and went to the local Community College for two years, majoring in business management. After college, I worked at a couple of small businesses in Walla Walla before applying for a sales clerk's job with Victoria's Secret four years ago. I got a promotion to Assistant Manager about six months ago. Someday, I'm hoping to get a chance to manage my own store. I love working there, it's fun. We get to meet lots of people that are mostly there for fun. Guys buying something sexy for their wives or girlfriends or the girls buying something to show off to their guy. I like helping people pick things out. But the day you came in the first time was the best day ever. Nobody else has ever said they were buying anything like that for their wife to wear with her boyfriend. Then when you told me she wasn't even going to know what it was until time to wear it for him. That was why I offered to model them for you, it was just so hot!"

"I can't even begin to tell you how much I enjoyed that night. Sure wasn't something I was expecting when I walked in the store. That was the first time I was ever in there and boy, was I nervous."

"I could tell you were nervous, it was cute. That made it even more fun to model the clothes for you. I knew I could get in trouble for it. We're not supposed to do that. But it was worth it and nobody ever found out, so it turned out OK."

"Actually, right now, I think it turned out much better than OK. We wouldn't be sitting here together if you hadn't."

"I guess you're right, it is turning out well, isn't it? Now, tell me a little more about you. Oh, one more thing. No, I'm not going with anyone right now."

That was a piece of information that I probably wouldn't have had the nerve to ask, so I was glad she told me. I don't particularly like to talk about myself, so I asked her, "Did you read the story I wrote about that time in Kodiak?"

"Yes, I loved it."

"Then you know a lot about me and Michelle from that." I started to tell her a little bit about our life since then when my beautiful wife walked into the club. I had seen her get ready that evening and already knew how beautiful she was tonight, but she still took my breath away. She saw Jacqui and me, gave us a slight nod and smile, acknowledging us and walked to Mike's booth. He stood and kissed her like the lovers they were, very passionately. After what she had told me about her time with Mike, I didn't expect to be jealous from a kiss, but I couldn't help it. It seemed so strange seeing another guy kissing her and admiring her in public like this. When she scooted into the booth with Mike right behind her, Mike wrapped his arms around her and they kissed again, but this time it seemed to go on forever. After they finished with the kiss, Michelle snuggled next to him and told him...something! Dang, we were too far away to hear anything. I hadn't thought about that. I wanted to know what they were saying to each other, but would have to settle for just the visual treat.

The club had a country music band playing, which was one of the reasons Michelle wanted to go there. Both of us love country music and we had heard this band was pretty good. Their lead vocalist was definitely very good. I didn't know whether or not she would want to dance, but I doubted it. Neither of us are dancers, except square dancing and that's completely different than typical dancing.

All through dinner, Mike and Michelle chatted and laughed with each other, taking an occasional kiss. Michelle was flirting with Mike like she hadn't done with me for years, edging closer together and constantly touching each other. Michelle was touching his face and Mike brushing his hand against her breasts. This was two new lovers enjoying themselves to the fullest. Watching her with him was making me so damn jealous, but it was also so thrilling and arousing, thinking what was to come later that night. I was about to watch her making love with this guy. It was comforting to me that even though Michelle knew I was there in the club watching, she didn't hold back. She obviously didn't feel like she hand anything to hide from me.

It was obvious that Michelle felt a lot of affection for Mike. That was stoking my jealousy, but Michelle and I had talked about that and it was what I wanted for her. As much as I wanted to watch her make love, I also wanted it to be with someone special to her that would treat her the way she deserved to be treated.

Aside from trying to watch Michelle, I was having a great time with Jacqui. When Michelle walked in and kissed Mike, Jacqui leaned over and whispered to me how good they looked together and told me how hot it was watching my wife with another guy. "Someday, after I'm married, I think it would be nice if my husband would let me occasionally kiss someone like that. I don't know if I could do it though."

"We certainly didn't plan for this, it just sort of happened. We're both enjoying it though. It's made every day even more fun and has added a lot of spice to our sex together." It felt a little funny talking to this girl I hardly knew about Michelle's sex life and mine. It was hot though, talking about sex with this beautiful girl next to me! When I mentioned my sex life to Jacqui, I wanted so badly to put my hands on her thigh and run it up under her dress to see what she felt like and what she had on under that sexy skirt. I was still way too bashful with her to be quite that forward, even though I suspected she likely wanted me to do exactly that.

Our conversation never did get back to Michelle and me after Kodiak. Jacqui asked what we did for fun, besides Michelle having a boyfriend. "Probably the most fun thing we do is square dancing. We're members of two clubs, an advanced square dance club here in Kennewick and a regular club in Walla Walla." I told her that we like to travel out of town quite a bit to other clubs and how much fun it is meeting and dancing with new people. I told her about the State square dance festival we had in Kennewick last year, which was a lot of fun, but also a lot of work. "I'd really like to take you to lessons to learn how. One of the fun things about square dancing is that we can bring other couples or singles without anyone thinking it's weird. I think square dancing is just about the ultimate in swapping, since we trade partners through every dance.

It's hard to believe that only last June, I hadn't even thought about writing down the events about that night in Kodiak which started this whole affair. So much has happened since then that it's hard to believe." If someone had told either of us that I would be encouraging Michelle to have an affair with an old boyfriend (who I didn't even know existed) and I would be sitting here on a date with a beautiful girl nine months after that square dance festival we both would have said it wasn't possible. I'd had that fantasy of watching Michelle, but it was just that: a long forgotten fantasy that I certainly never expected to become reality. And me on a date with another girl? Not in any realm of possibility!

I still didn't know how to approach Jacqui about watching Michelle and Mike later. It was getting close to the time when I suspected they would be heading to our house, so I needed to talk to her about it. We were having a really good time and seemed to be relating well with each other, so I just outright asked her, "Jacqui, I never mentioned to you what's going on right after dinner. Michelle is taking Mike back to our house and going to be making love with him and I'm planning on watching through our bedroom patio door. Michelle knows I'll be there but Mike won't. Do you want me to take you home first? Then, later, I can come back to your place, if it's still OK."

She looked at me with a smile, "I've been wondering what you had planned after dinner, Robert. Watching your wife and Mike making out has been making me so hot. I've been drooling, thinking about what you guys are doing. If you don't mind, I'd love to go with you. And it's definitely OK for you to go home with me afterwards!"

Once again, I was pretty giddy with excitement. She still wanted me to go home with her! "I was kind of hoping you'd want to go with me. It'll make it even more fun watching with you there. This is something I've been looking forward to for a long time, even if I didn't realize it. I know from that first time though, that it's going to be a little hard coping with the jealousy."

I was right about the timing. My phone chirped with a text message from my wife, "Heading home in just a few minutes. Love you."

robertl
robertl
1,614 Followers