Michelle's Continuing Affair Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robertl
robertl
1,611 Followers

When Michelle finally pulled herself off of Mike, it was obvious he was still fully erect. Mike grabbed her by the hips, turned her around, facing me and pulled her back down onto him. Michelle didn't resist at all, settling down, impaling herself once again on Mike's cock. Mike was reaching around her, pinching and playing with her nipples. Like before, Michelle was squirming up and down on Mike's lap, but this time her eyes were locked squarely on me. I watched in fascination for only a moment before she motioned me to her with her hand.

Michelle's lips were forming an 'O' as it was obvious she was nearing another climax. I couldn't stop myself from bringing my lips to hers for a kiss that was unlike anything either of us had ever experienced before! My gorgeous wife was fucking Mike for all she was worth and had her arms wrapped around me pulling my face to hers as our mouths made love with each other.

I became so passionate in kissing my wife that I nearly forgot that the up and down motion of her body was her fucking her lover. She, however, wasn't forgetting. It was incredible as I felt her lips and her body stiffen as she was scratching at my back through my shirt, holding onto me throughout her climax with Mike!

I don't think I could take any more when Michelle finally caught her breath and asked me, "Do you think that you might possibly be horny enough now to take your wife in the bedroom and make love with her?" I looked at her and dumbly nodded as she took my hand and led me into our bedroom, leaving Mike sitting in the chair, trying to recover his strength to go to his room.

As soon as the door was closed, Michelle and I were all over each other. She was already pretty much naked, I guess completely naked to be more precise and she worked on me so that we both had on the same amount of nothing. After watching and being with her and Mike only a few minutes ago, I was already rock hard and wanted to be inside my wife bad! When we were naked on the bed and I started to kiss her, she rolled me over on my back and Michelle slowly lowered herself down onto my upright cock, grinding herself as deeply onto me as she could get. When I was deep inside her, she held herself there, willing me to keep myself buried deep inside her, telling me, "Honey, now, tell me about Jacqui."

Oh God, I wanted to plunge and ravage my wonderful wife. I tried to force her to slide up and down on me, but she held herself firmly down on me, but squirming and grinding, driving me out of my mind! Michelle was sweating, her face in the pained expression I knew to be her deepest lust. She moaned out, "Jacqui, Jacqui, tell me about her. Everything!"

Michelle knew she was torturing me, how badly I wanted to plunge in and out of her, fucking her, but she was unrelenting, grinding herself back and forth on me. I slowly tried to tell her, struggling to get the words out in my lust, "Babe, she was wonderful." Michelle pulled herself up, nearly all the way. The sweat was pouring off of me, "She was so sexy!" Michelle plunged back down on me, forcing a groan from both of us. "Made love," she pulled herself back up, "Over and over with her."

Michelle was groaning and grimacing, plunging back down onto me and struggling with words, "Was she," she paused, trying to catch her breath, "Better than me?"

Oh God, in my current state of mind, I didn't know how to answer, "No, yes, new, wonderful, different," I didn't think I could take this much longer, my climax was so close and so hard. Michelle pulled off of me and plunged herself down again, bringing both of us to one of the most powerful orgasms we've ever had together.

After we caught our breaths, Michelle asked me, "You were thinking of her, weren't you?" She didn't say it in an accusatory tone, more like she was contented.

"I have to admit, yes." What else could I say, anything else she would know I was lying. Michelle was the one who brought her up while we were making love. How could I not have been thinking about her, about how soft her skin was, how her lips felt on mine, how her pussy pulsed around me.

Michelle snuggled into me, her lips nibbling on my ears and whispered, "It's OK sweetheart, I know how it feels and it makes our lovemaking so much better too. Now, please, tell me about it."

I told her about telling Jacqui it was my first time and how nervous I was, "Jacqui told me she had read the story about you and Alec in Kodiak and then she asked me to dance with her. She had put on some music, so we danced, so close together. Then she kissed me. Her lips are so soft and sexy, she opened her mouth and pushed her tongue into mine, I couldn't help but rub my hands all over her back and around to her breasts. She pushed herself away from me and told me again, 'undress me'. My fingers were shaking so hard as I worked to unbutton her blouse."

"You know, she wasn't wearing a bra. When I had unbuttoned enough to expose her, I could see how gorgeous her breasts were. She pulled my mouth down to her nipple." I smiled to Michelle, remembering how wonderful it was. "She likes to have her nipple sucked as much as you do."

Michelle was wrapping her hands around my cock, gently pumping it up and down with her fingertips. Between her ministrations and my telling her the story, I was getting hard again already, having difficulty going on. She pushed my hands down to her skirt, the same as you did Alec. I pushed her skirt off and found out she hadn't been wearing panties all night."

"I pulled one of her legs over me, the same as Alec did and tasted her." I was groaning as Michelle had moved her hand and was grinding her soft, hairless pussy lips over the length of my cock, without letting me penetrate her.

I tried to reposition myself so I could make love with my wife again, but she wouldn't let me, "Oh God, I want to so bad," she said, "But not until you finish telling me."

"She helped me undress, then asked me to make love with her."

Michelle got a little grin on her face, "Did she notice the strategically placed lipstick?"

I laughed just a little at that, "No, she just laid down and spread her legs apart and we made love."

"Oh God, I never imagined this would be so sexy, my husband telling me about making love with another girl!" Michelle couldn't take any more and pulled me inside her. "You're not off the hook fella, finish! How was it?"

"She's so tight, so warm, it was wonderful!" I started plunging in and out of Michelle. Her hips were bucking and thrusting up to meet mine. I pushed myself deep inside her, pausing a moment. "She can do this thing, I don't know how to explain it, like her muscles are pulling me deeper into her."

Michelle groaned, "You mean like this?" Michelle contracted her vagina around me, forcing a groan from me

"Mmhhmm," That was the final straw, I ejaculated inside my wife with gust after gust of hot cum. As soon as she felt it, she writhed under me in her own orgasm!

After finally relaxing for a moment, I I thought it was the time I needed to tell Michelle what I discovered after Jacqui and I made love the first time, "Honey, after Jacqui and I made love, and it was fantastic, I think I finally understood something. You kept telling me how your sex with Mike made you love me even more. That's exactly how I felt. The first thing on my mind after the first time with her was how much I love you, you allowing me to have that experience. It was something I hadn't ever experienced before. Remember when I asked you if Mike was better than me and you struggled with an answer? Well, it was like that, she was new and exciting to me, she felt so wonderful in my arms. But, she wasn't you. I love you and that makes so much difference." I was watching her, nervous about how she was going to respond.

She kissed me, pulling me tight to her and whispered to me, "That's how it is with Mike. It's wonderful. But he's not you," She paused just a little bit and went on, "and never will be." We both smiled at each other, Michelle whispered again, "I want you to see her again."

I still wanted to mention one thing to her, "I don't think I've ever been as big and hard as tonight, that was wonderful."

She grinned at me, that sexy little grin she has, "Maybe it had something to do with the Viagra I put in yours and Mike's wine earlier." Then she started giggling.

I looked at her in amazement, "You didn't?"

"Uhunh, yeah I did. Worked too, didn't it?" And with that, she rolled over with a big grin on her face and snuggled back into me to go to sleep.

Michelle woke up during the night and kissed me, waking me so we could make slow tender love together again. That time, there was no doubt that neither of us were thinking about anyone other than the person we were making love with, the person we loved.

The next morning, I got up early and started making breakfast; sausage, fried potatoes and eggs, one of our favorite breakfasts, a grease lover's delight. When the sausage and potatoes were nearly done, before I started on the eggs, I knocked on Mike's door and told him breakfast was nearly ready. Then, I went in and kissed my wife, sneaking down for a short nipple nibble to tease her and told her it was time to get up. When they were both up a few minutes later, I put the eggs in the pan with melted butter and cooked them to perfection (didn't happen very often).

We all sat at the table eating, not talking about the night before. Mike said he was starting home right after breakfast. We talked about his upcoming project in Prosser. Michelle asked him to call her and she would try to see him, implying very strongly that she would most likely be spending some nights with him there, since it was close enough she could drive to work straight from there.

When we were finished with breakfast, Mike loaded his bag in his car, came back in and we shook hands warmly. Then he turned to my wife, took her face in his hands and gave her a warm, lingering kiss, telling her he would call her. He thanked both of us for a great weekend and was gone.

Michelle and I sat down together on the couch, snuggled together and kissed. I told her, "I had a great weekend, you?"

"Me too."

"Where do we go from here?"

"I love you, but I want to see Mike again too. And it's still OK for you to see Jacqui."

"I love you too, babe."

We kissed and snuggled like a normal couple. I thought back to the time when there was still just the two of us and wondered what life would be like in another six months. One thing I was certain of is that Michelle and I will still be madly in love with each other.

robertl
robertl
1,611 Followers