Mickie Gets What's Hers Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For Melina there was no creamy reward for her efforts, but she was mostly just happy that she had been able to please her owner, even if part of her hated herself for that fact. God she had become so domesticated.

When her orgasm was finally over Mickie pushed Jillian and Melina away and said, "Wow, that was great. Now, you two bitches follow me. We're not even half done having fun. And don't you even think about standing in my presence until I give you permission too. Come on, I want to see you bitches crawl, crawl after your owner like the good little pets you are!"

Jillian and Melina did as they were told, crawling after their owner as she walked from the main room of the hotel suite into the bedroom where she intended to spend the rest of the night putting them through their paces.

Reaching the bed Mickie sat down and told her pets, "Melina, stay where you are and watch as I break in your little girlfriend and turn her into my bitch. Jillian, come over here and kneel before me."

Melina knelt where she was and watched as her former bitch crawled over to where Mickie was sitting and kneeled before her new owner, eagerly awaiting her next instructions.

"You have got some great boobs bitch!" Mickie said lustfully, as she began to shamelessly cup and grope Jillian's breasts.

"Thank you Mickie." Jillian replied, happy at her praise before she cried out in pain as Mickie gave both her tits a hard slap.

"Now, I'm going to add a little colour to these boobs." Mickie said, as she brought both her hands down on Jillian's tits again, "And you're going to count and thank me for each one of these aren't you bitch?"

"Yes Mickie, oww... one, thank you Mickie... oww... two, thank you Mickie... oww... three, thank you Mickie... oww... four, thank you Mickie... oww... five, thank you Mickie..."

Jillian had been well trained and she knew better than to start off with any number other than one. She also knew better than to ask how many spanks she would receive. After all it was not for her, a lowly bitch, to decide such things. It was up to the dominant female who Jillian was lucky enough to have using her body for pleasure. So the busty blonde happily remained kneeling in front of her new owner, her chest sticking out proudly to receive its punishment.

"Oww... eighteen, thank you Mickie... oww... nineteen, thank you Mickie... oww... twenty, thank you Mickie... oww... twenty one, thank you Mickie... oww... twenty two, thank you Mickie..."

Mickie was impressed with Jillian's behaviour as she punished her tits. Sure she was being a little gentle, at least at first, with the blonde but even when she began slapping her harder Jillian took it all without complaining. Melina had obviously done a good job of training Jillian in the art of submission, and Mickie couldn't wait to further test her new bitch's endurance.

"Oww... forty six, thank you Mickie... oww... forty seven, thank you Mickie... oww... forty eight, thank you Mickie... oww... forty nine, thank you Mickie... oww... fifty, thank you Mickie..."

"That was fun, now let's move on." Mickie said, getting up and pointing to the bed, "Lay down on the bed, facedown, legs over the sides, butt stuck in the air!"

Once Jillian was in position Mickie walked over to her travelling bag, took out some goodies and then return to the bed. Grabbing one of Jillian's arms Mickie tied a rope tightly round the blonde's right wrist before attaching the other end to one of the bedposts, and repeating this process with the other arm with another piece of rope, making sure to secure it tightly enough so that the Smackdown diva could not possibly move her arms. She then attached a spreader bar to Jillian's legs to further decrease the blonde's move ability.

When she was sure that Jillian wasn't going anywhere Mickie got behind her bound bitch and started playing with her full round ass, her hands squeezing and caressing the blonde's butt cheeks as her hands slid all over the soft flesh she found there.

"You've got a nice ass too slut." Mickie said as she continued to grope Jillian's butt cheeks.

"Thank you Mickie." Jillian said, before she cried out again as Mickie gave her butt a hard slap.

"Count bitch!"

"Yes Mickie, oww... one, thank you Mickie... oww... two, thank you Mickie... oww... three, thank you Mickie... oww... four, thank you Mickie... oww... five, thank you Mickie..."

Just as before Jillian was the perfect submissive, remaining still at all times, never missing a single count or forgetting to thank her owner for every wonderful slap, even when Mickie began to violently increase the speed of the spanking in an attempt to try and break the blonde's concentration. But Jillian knew her place and the harder Mickie spanked her the more Jillian loved her new owner for it.

"Oww... eighteen, thank you Mickie... oww... nineteen, thank you Mickie... oww... twenty, thank you Mickie... oww... twenty one, thank you Mickie... oww... twenty two, thank you Mickie..."

Although she may have been trying to take it a little easy on Jillian's tits Mickie showed her new bitch's butt absolutely no mercy whatsoever. Slap after slap, blow after blow, Mickie brought her hand down upon the busty blonde's butt cheeks, taking great pleasure from the little cries Jillian gave in between counting the spanks and thanking her for them. The soft flesh of Jillian's ass slowly turned a light pink under Mickie's spanks, and then a dark pink, and then finally after some particularly vicious slaps a nice rosy red. Mickie really did love to watch a bitch's skin change colour during a spanking, especially when it was her butt. It was like the bitch's own body was submitting to her a little more with every strike. Of course in Jillian's case it was hard for her to become even more submissive, but much to Mickie's amusement the blonde seem to find a way.

"Oww... forty six, thank you Mickie... oww... forty seven, thank you Mickie... oww... forty eight, thank you Mickie... oww... forty nine, thank you Mickie... oww... fifty, thank you Mickie..."

Once Mickie was done with Jillian's butt the RAW diva slid her hands over the sore beaten skin of the blonde's ass before making its way down to her pussy. Jillian cooed as Mickie's fingertips traced the lips of her cunt softly, and then screamed out in pain as the brunette brought her hand down hard upon her womanhood.

"Count bitch!"

"Yes Mickie, oww... one, thank you Mickie... oww... two, thank you Mickie... oww... three, thank you Mickie... oww... four, thank you Mickie... oww... five, thank you Mickie..."

Like the butt spanking before it Mickie's blows were random in both timing and force. Unlike the butt spanking every single one of Mickie's blows felt like agony to the busty blonde. This was obviously a far more painful form of torture but Jillian was determined to take it without complaining. Melina had done this to her many times and although she hated it the blonde knew it was not up to her to decide what she received. It was up to her owner, and she had to prove to her new owner that she understood that. So, as best she could with her hands tied, Jillian gripped tightly to the bed sheets and gritted her teeth and accepted the punishment her new owner was giving her.

"Oww... eighteen, thank you Mickie... oww... nineteen, thank you Mickie... oww... twenty, thank you Mickie... oww... twenty one, thank you Mickie... oww... twenty two, thank you Mickie..."

Once again Mickie was impressed with Jillian self-control as she continued to spank her cunt. A lot of girls in the past had complained when it got to this stage, which was understandable, but Mickie would settle for nothing less than complete and utter submission from her bitches, and she had no problem teaching them that the hard way if necessary. However this was one lesson Jillian seemed to already know and Mickie had no doubt where the blonde had learned this. It seemed Melina had made Mickie's quest to enslave all the WWE divas a lot easier for her. She would have to thank her Latina bitch later with a good hard fucking, but for now she just wanted to concentrate on breaking in Jillian as her latest in a long line of conquests.

"Oww... forty six, thank you Mickie... oww... forty seven, thank you Mickie... oww... forty eight, thank you Mickie... oww... forty nine, thank you Mickie... oww... fifty, thank you Mickie..."

"Ok that's enough of that," Mickie said, turning to her brunette bitch, "Melina, go and get my strap on from out of my bag."

"Yes Mickie." Melina said submissively, as she did what she was told, crawling over to Mickie's travelling bag and retrieving her owner's strap on.

When she pulled the dildo out of Mickie's bag Melina couldn't help but cringe. It was the massive 14 inch strap on, the same one which Mickie had used to conquer her. To her shame she felt her pussy grow moist at the memory of having her cunt and ass being split open by the giant dildo and the once dominating Latina could not deny her desire to be taken by this monster again.

Not wanting to keep her owner weighting Melina returned to Mickie's side, holding the dildo in her mouth as she crawled along the floor, just as she had been trained to do. Once reaching the feet of the woman who had conquered her Melina removed the dildo from her mouth and knelt on her knees so she could hold the harness open.

"May I please attach your girl cock Mickie?" Melina asked, keeping her head lowered, understanding that a lowly bitch like herself should not look into the eyes of their owners unless told too.

"You may." Mickie said, stepping into the harness and allowing Melina to pull it up and strap it around her waist.

Once the harness was securely around her waist Mickie grabbed a firm hold of the back of Melina's head with her left hand as she used the right to grip to the base of her newly attached shaft and press it to her bitch's lips.

Understanding what was expected of her Melina opened her mouth and allowed her owner's strap on access to her oral cavity. The shaft was quickly pushed to the back of her throat, and with a little more pressure, was forced further. Melina had to relax her gag reflex so she wouldn't choke as Mickie's strap on slid down her throat. Eventually the dildo's fake balls came to rest against Melina's chin, announcing that the RAW diva had managed to slide all 14 inches of her massive strap on down her Smackdown bitch's throat.

There was a pause before Mickie let go of the back of her bitch's head and slapped her around the face. The combination of the sudden absence of pressure on the back of her head and the slap caused Melina to automatically remove her mouth from the dildo, gasping for air only to suddenly realise she may have made a mistake.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing bitch?" Mickie growled, grabbing the back of Melina's head again and shoving her strap on into the Latina's open mouth, "Get your mouth back on my girl cock you stupid whore! And start fucking sucking that dick! You want me to fuck your little girlfriend dry? Well it doesn't matter what you want, cause what I want is for you to use your stupid slut mouth to lube up my girl cock so I can shove it up your girlfriend's slutty pussy and loose ass hole and make her my bitch, you know, just like I made you my bitch! You got that whore?"

Melina didn't answer. She wouldn't have answered even if she hadn't got a 14 inch cock stuffing her throat. It was not her place to answer. Mickie had taught her that. Her place was on her knees, serving her betters, and that's exactly what she intended to do now.

The submissive nature Mickie had brought out of Melina told the once dominating brunette that getting slapped was totally her fault. She should have been sucking her owner's strap on, not concentrating on breathing. Melina just hoped that her owner would punish her for her disobedience later but would not deny her the privilege of worshipping the strap on which had taught the once feisty Latina her proper place.

Eager to show her devotion to the thing Mickie had used to conquer her Melina began frantically bobbing her head on the huge dildo, slobbering all over it as it moved in and out of her cock hungry throat. Her eagerness however was apparently not enough for Mickie who grabbed the back of her head roughly and began to saw her strap on in and out of Melina's gullet, gradually increasing the pace, using her smackdown bitch's mouth as a cunt. For a moment Melina thought of struggling, but then quickly reminded herself of her place and became limp, allowing Mickie to turn her into a face pussy.

After several minutes of brutal throat fucking Mickie decided she'd had enough of using Melina as a face pussy and pulled her strap on out of her bitch's mouth, tossing the gasping and choking Melina aside to advance on the bound body of Jillian Hall.

Kneeling behind her latest victim Mickie quickly spat on Jillian's pussy, which she had only finished beating a few minutes ago, before pressing her strap on to the entrance of the smackdown diva's love channel and began to force her way inside. The head parted Jillian's pussy lips fairly easily and was greeted by a moan from the blonde as her dripping hole excepted the tip of her new owner's strap on. Mickie smiled as she slowly slid her dildo into Jillian, not moving too quickly, wanting to give her latest conquest plenty of time to adjust to the size but it wasn't too long before she was balls deep inside her new bitch's pussy.

Not really that surprising. In fact Mickie was surprised it took as long as it did to get all the way inside Jillian and that the blonde's cunt was as tight as it was. From the way Melina had described Jillian's pussy and how her Latina bitch had reminisced about pounding it Mickie had been expecting the blonde to be much looser, so if anything this was a nice surprise.

After giving Jillian some quite possibly un-needed time to relax Mickie grabbed hold of the blonde diva's hips and began to slowly remove the strap on until it was out about halfway before pushing it all the way back in and repeating the process, slowly working up a steady rhythm, fucking her latest conquest like the bitch she was.

Mickie just loved to break in a new bitch.

In all honesty she normally preferred it when they put up a fight like Melina and Trish but once in awhile she did like it when a bitch was quick and eager to accept her new place in life like Jillian was.

The busty blonde was already starting to thrust back against the invading girl dick as it pounded into her, or at least thrusting back against her as best she could given her current situation. Still the smackdown diva was showing nothing but absolute submission and Mickie couldn't help find it in dearing which only made the bubbly brunette increase the pace of her fucking until she was practically pound fucking her new bitch.

Jillian had loved being Melina's bitch but it was clear her old owner had been broken by a superior woman and submitting to the woman who had turned her old owner into her bitch was an incredible thrill for the busty blonde.

As an added bonus Mickie was packing a seriously big strap on, just the kind Melina had used to stretch Jillian's holes out with, and just the kind Jillian liked.

It was also clear that Mickie knew how to use it, however being owned by Melina had turned Jillian into a total slut who needed a good hard fucking whenever she could get it and the smackdown diva could tell that Mickie was holding back. And Jillian didn't want Mickie to hold back. She wanted her new owner to pound fuck her like the worthless slut she was.

"Oooooo Mickie, please fuck me, fuck me hard!" Jillian begged, before grinning as an idea popped into her head that just might get Mickie to fuck her the way she wanted to be fucked, "Fuck me harder than Melina!"

"Melina! You want me to fuck you harder than Melina? Is that all? I mean, that's not much, considering I turned Melina into my pathetic little bitch!" Mickie laughed, before turning to the conquered Latina, "Isn't that right Melina?"

"Yes, that's right Mickie, you turned me into your pathetic little bitch." Melina replied, once again unable to stop herself from saying what ever Mickie wanted her to say in an attempt to please her owner, "I'm nothing but your pathetic little bitch now. I'm nothing but Mickie James's pathetic little bitch."

"You hear that Jillian? Do you still want me to fuck you harder than a pathetic little bitch?"

"No, I want you to fuck me as hard as you can fuck me!"

"Really, that hard, are you sure you can take it?"

"I can take it!"

"Then beg for it bitch, begged me to fuck you as hard as I can!"

"Oh Mickie, please fuck me, fuck me hard!" Jillian pleaded, as she thrust herself back against the invading dildo, "Fuck me with your big hard girl cock! I want to be fucked by your big hard girl cock! I need to be fucked by your big hard girl cock! I crave to be fucked by your big hard girl cock! Please Mickie, take my slut pussy and stretch it out! Melina stretched me out before but I know you can stretch me out even more! Please Mickie, fuck me better than my old owner could dream of fucking me. Show that wannabe Dom how a real woman fucks a bitch! I know you probably already showed her when you turned her into your bitch, but she was probably too busy cumming on your big hard girl cock to notice how much better you are than her! So why don't you show her right now by busting my cunt wide open and stretching me out and fucking me like never before!"

Jillian's shameless sucking up and challenge had the desired effect and the blonde smackdown diva's words became lost in moans as Mickie began pounding into her harder than she had been ever pounded before.

Mickie decided she had stretched out Jillian long enough, if in fact the blonde slut could be stretched out any more, and it was now time for some serious fucking.

Of course she could have started pound fucking Jillian before the blonde had started whining if she had wanted to, but she had wanted to hear her new bitch beg for it.

Mickie loved to hear a woman submit to her, to beg for more, to beg for her, to beg for her to give her the type of fucking that only she could give.

As an added bonus she loved the idea of fucking Jillian better than Melina could right in front of her enslaved rival, just to add insult to injury, just to let Melina know that not only had she been conquered by Mickie but now everything Melina ever owned now belong to the easily excitable brunette.

The sight of her owner pounding her former bitch was incredibly arousing and Melina desperately wanted to be able to touch herself but she knew she couldn't. No pleasure unless Mickie said so. And the once dominating Latina couldn't bear the thought of disobeying the woman who had conquered her and shown her the joy of submission. So she stayed there, on her knees, watching her former bitch getting fucked by a superior woman, all the while finding herself incredibly jealous of Jillian and hoping that she would be next.

Jillian moaned, groaned and writhed best she could in her bonds as she received the fucking of a lifetime.

Even before being bought up to smackdown Jillian was no stranger to a hard fucking. Of coarse when she had met Melina she had to redefine her definition of hard fucking. Her old owner had stretched her out and fucked her like no man ever had.

If that wasn't enough the blonde was constantly getting pimped out by Melina to everyone else on the smackdown roster. However the fucking skill of the entire roster of smackdown apparently couldn't measure up to that of Mickie James. Hell the only person who had fucked her even half as good was Melina and although Jillian couldn't believe she was saying this, or rather thinking this, but Mickie was better, and that was saying something.