Mickie Gets What's Hers Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jillian's shameless begging ended in a deafening scream as Mickie's death grip on the blonde's hips tightened even more and the bubbly RAW diva began to slam fuck the smackdown diva's shit hole.

Jillian's eyes rolled in the back her head as she began to receive the ruthless butt fucking she had been praying for since, well since the last time she was butt fucked.

The blonde smackdown diva was a total anal slut and she literally lived for this kind of wonderful ass pounding. Her idea of heaven was to have an endless line of well hung men and well equipped women fucking her in the ass with their big cocks and strap ons for the rest of eternity, and she can only hope they were as good with their cocks and strap ons as Mickie James was with hers.

Mickie was now giving Jillian exactly the kind of violent ass slamming the blonde liked. Hard rectum wrecking thrust after hard rectum wrecking thrust was rearranging the blonde's bowels and turning them from a shit extraction into a cock depository. The brunette's thighs were connecting with her buttocks over and over again causing a deafening smacking sound to fill the room to accompany the moans and groans coming from both women as they became lost in the perverted act of anal sex.

As her bowels were turned to jelly under Mickie's relentless ass ruining thrusts Jillian felt her anal muscles cramp up so much that the urged to take a shit became almost unbearable. It didn't help matters that when Mickie had been switching between fucking her ass and Melina's throat air had rushed into Jillian's gaping pooper, and then when Mickie reinserted her strap on up Jillian's air filled rectum it forced the air deeper into the blonde's bowels, causing Jillian further discomfort.

Melina had ruined her ass many times and Jillian knew she would soon cum, and when that happened she would lose all control over her bodily functions under the power of this wonderful sodomy, but she fought it best she could, partly because she knew that this heavenly buggering would soon be over after that, but also partly because she didn't know what her new owner's reaction would be when she lost this last bit of control.

She only hoped that her new owner Mickie had a similar, if not the same, philosophy to her former owner Melina when it came to the loss of her bodily functions.

Melina was seething with jealousy as her former bitch Jillian was brutally butt fucked by her owner Mickie and turned into another one of the RAW diva's bitches in much the same way Melina had been turned into Mickie's bitch not that long ago.

Despite all of her efforts to maintain as much of her old attitude as possible Melina just couldn't help think that should be her.

That should be her bent over, taking it up the ass for Mickie, the woman who had enslaved her and shown her the joys of submission, slamming her shit hole with hard bowel breaking thrust after hard bowel breaking thrust, showing her exactly who ruled the roost in the WWE's women's division.

And Melina wanted it to be her.

Melina wanted Mickie to stop butt fucking Jillian and start butt fucking her.

The jealous smackdown diva could only hope that once Mickie was done breaking Jillian's ass in her owner would remind her exactly what she was, her bitch, and although if she was honest with herself Melina didn't need reminding the once dominating diva would happily welcome the reminder.

Mickie was no longer holding back, giving Jillian the absolutely hardest butt fucking she could possibly give her, an insane smile glued to Mickie's face as she continued to roughly sodomise her fellow diva, loving the feeling of her thighs connecting with Jillian's butt cheeks as her strap on pounded the blonde's ass, showing her who's boss.

She had been told by Melina just how hard she used to butt fuck Jillian, how she used to sodomise her fellow smackdown diva until she would lose complete control of all her bodily functions and Mickie knew she needed to do the same thing, she needed to slam the blonde diva's shit hole until she had completely broken her ass if she was to have any hope of properly turning Jillian into her bitch. Making Jillian cum wasn't enough. Mickie was going to have to completely ruin her ass to show Jillian she could be just as good a owner as Melina, or better still slam fuck her shitter until there could be no doubt in Jillian's mind that she was better than Melina.

And Mickie was ruthlessly determined to do just that, showing absolutely no regard for Jillian's well being as she savagely tore through the blonde's poo hole. She pulled Jillian's hair, slapped her ass, called her every name under the sun, all to break the last of the blonde spirit. She would be satisfied with nothing less than the blonde's total and utter submission, and she was determined to get it.

Sensing Jillian was on the verge of climax Mickie pulled her new bitch's hair back hard and yelled in her ear, "What are you Jillian? Tell me what you are!"

"I'm a bitch! I'm a fucking bitch!" Jillian moaned in response.

"And who's bitch are you?" Mickie said, never letting up on Jillian's hair.

"Yours! I'm your bitch! I'm Mickie James's bitch!" Jillian screamed as she finally went over the edge and came.

Long before she had become Melina's bitch Jillian had discovered that she had incredible sensitive anal glands which when stimulated could give her a tremendous amount of pleasure. As a result of this she had always experienced the most powerful climaxes during anal sex, which of course meant she had been easy for Melina to enslave and turn into her bitch.

So when Jillian came from being savagely fucked in the ass by Mickie, combined with the brunette's dominant attitude appealing to her submissive nature, Jillian's orgasm was intense. Her eyes crossed, her body shook, her fingers and toes curled, and she became so physically weak that if she had been standing or kneeling she would have collapsed. Luckily she was tied down to the bed so she didn't lose her balance, however unluckily she did lose perhaps some of her dignity when the power of the climax forced her to lose control over her bodily functions, just like she knew it would, and she began to violently fart on the huge strap on that was still pounding her now truly ruined ass.

Mickie cackled in triumph as she reduced another of her fellow WWE divas to a quivering, shaking, farting, cumming wreck. As Jillian writhed underneath her Mickie allowed herself to cum, enjoying the feeling of climax washing over her, but being careful not to allow herself to slow her ass wrecking pace for even a second. She had set up this little meeting so that she could turn Jillian into her bitch and that was exactly what she was going to do. Just one thing left to do and the blonde smackdown diva would officially be another notch on her belt.

As she continued to enjoy her climax Mickie reached underneath her to grab her dildo's balls, and squeeze them real tight, forcing the liquid that was inside them to shoot out of them, through the tube inside her strap on and out its tip which was still buried deep inside Jillian's ass. As always, the liquid in question was Mickie's cum which was shot out of the tip of the strap on and deep into Jillian's bowels, marking the blonde as just another one of Mickie's bitches.

If possible Mickie's smile grew wider as she deposited her girl cum into Jillian's shitty depths, coating the blonde's colon in her cream and turning yet another WWE diva into her property.

The WWE divas were dropping like flies and it seemed only a matter of time before Mickie had every single one of them eating out of the palm of her hand.

Once her orgasm was over and every single drop of her cum was buried in the blonde's butt Mickie slowly pulled out, enjoying watching Jillian's shit hole stretch around her strap on one final time before she finally pulled her dildo out and watched as the gaping crater that used to be known as Jillian's ass hole not only failed to close but let out some most obscene noises and smells as some of the cum Mickie had deposited into Jillian's shit factory shot out.

As Mickie admired her handiwork with pride Melina stared at Jillian's ruined ass seething with jealousy. That should be her ass hole stretched obscenely wide, uncontrollably farting her owner's cum out of her ruined rectum in utter submission to the superior woman who had conquered her.

But Melina should have known better than to tempt fate like that.

Before the once feisty brunette knew what was happening the anal lust crazed Mickie James grabbed her by the hair and forced her face down onto the bed.

Jillian was taking up most of the bed so there wasn't much room, but Mickie didn't care. She was anal hungry and craved the feeling of another woman writhing beneath her as she brutally sodomised her. Pounding Jillian's pooper had been fun, but it wasn't nearly enough for the horny RAW diva. Luckily she had a fresh piece of ass just waiting to be bust open and used for her pleasure. After all that's what a bitch like Melina was for. That's why she conquered other women, so whenever she was in the mood she could have a nice piece of female ass to fuck. And that was exactly what she was going to do now.

The horny brunette positioned Melina so she was in the perfect position for butt fucking, lying on her stomach on the bed and her legs hanging off so her ass was nice and presented to its owner, offering itself up as a sacrifice to Mickie's anal lust.

Once Melina was in position Mickie flipped up the flimsy miniskirt exposing her own personal maid's delectable backside, the little butt plug which Melina had to wear at all times still firmly embedded in her bitch's ass.

When Mickie pulled the plug from Melina's butt a soft little fart erupted from the conquered diva's ruined rear hole as the now submissive Latina's ass naturally relaxed from the absence of the plug.

The gentle fart caused Mickie to smile.

Mickie had been butt fucking Melina quite a lot today and it wasn't surprising her bitch's brutalised poop shooter had been so abused by her nearly constant anal assault that her poor slut just had no bowel control left whatsoever. Oh well, it wasn't her ass which was about to be brutally fucked into submission again so why should Mickie care? And besides, Melina was a bitch, and bitches were made to be fucked. It's what they were for.

Shrugging off Melina's plight Mickie grabbed her property by the hips and shoved her strap on through the conquered Latina's shit hole and deep into her bitch's butt, causing the now submissive smackdown diva to cry out in a mixture of pleasure and pain.

Luckily for Melina her ass was already well stretched out and lubed up enough to accept the huge dildo into her bowels courtesy of her owner Mickie James.

Since Mickie had called for her yesterday Melina had spent most of her time getting her ass slammed by her owner's strap on. The easily excitable brunette had a thing for girl's ass holes and she seemed to take particular interest in Melina's shit shooter. Melina had been butt fucked eight times already today and the walls of her rectum were well coated in Mickie's cum, the once feisty Latina's poop pipe well stretched out from all the ruthless sodomy it had received at the hands of the woman who owned it.

Knowing her bitch was well stretched out Mickie didn't stop her vicious invading thrust until she was balls deep inside Melina's bowels, every inch of her monster 14 inch strap on buried in the enslave smackdown diva's shit locker.

Mickie paused for a minute, not because she wanted to give Melina a chance to relax her ass hole for the butt pounding to come, but because she wanted to savour the taste of her bitch's back door on the butt plug which she happily slid into her mouth.

The taste of her own delicious cum was mixed in with the equally yummy taste of Melina's ass hole and Mickie happily slurped on the plug until there was no more juice left to suck off it. She then placed it down on the bed, ready to be shoved up her bitch's ass when she was finished with her before grabbing Melina's hips firmly in both hands and began to mercilessly sodomise her fellow diva with out even the slightest thought for her well-being.

Melina cried out joyfully as her owner began to bugger her, her ass being torn apart for the ninth time that day for the pleasure of the woman who had conquered, tamed and trained her to be what she had always meant to be, a bitch for a superior woman.

As much as she found it hard to believe now there was a time when Melina was disgusted by the idea of anal sex. Or at least she was disgusted by the idea of being on the receiving end of anal sex.

Melina used to be a super lesbian top who went around enslaving weaker women for fun. She would beat them, humiliate them, and sodomise them, not necessarily in that order and now she had suffered the same fate. There was something to be said for poetic justice.

After years of enslaving other women Melina had come up with a theory that when a woman was fucked in the ass it made her feel incredibly submissive, especially towards the one taking her ass. Because of this Melina had gone to great lengths to avoid spreading her butt cheeks for anyone, man or woman. That was until Mickie had come along.

Her long-time rival Mickie James. How Melina had hated her, for reasons she mostly couldn't remember any more due to the bliss Mickie had given her, but she could still remember her hatred for the woman who had conquered her, for the woman who had slid her strap on inside the once feisty Latina's ass hole and turned Melina into her bitch.

Melina could remember every wonderful moment of her anal de-flowering.

She could remember how horrible the pain had been at first and when the physical pain had gone the mental pain was far worse as she struggled to comprehend the pleasure coming from her ass hole.

She could remember how much she had tried to fight that pleasure, tried to deny its existence, and then when she couldn't even pretend she wasn't enjoying her first butt fucking how she tried to pretend it wasn't as good as it was.

And Melina could remember the moment she was broken, the moment the pleasure became just to much as she submitted, not just her body, but her mind and soul as well. It was in that moment she became her long-time rival Mickie James's bitch.

She had tried to fight it. Oh how she had tried to fight it, trying to tell herself she wasn't a bitch, that she wasn't Mickie's bitch, that she wasn't anybody's bitch, but deep down she knew the truth. She knew Mickie had conquered her and there was nothing she could do but accept her fate. And Melina was sure it would be only a matter of time. Mickie would see to that.

Since the moment she had become Mickie's bitch Melina had been forced to submit when ever and were ever Mickie wanted, the easily excitable brunette only letting her out to go to smackdown tapings and house shows before the once feisty Latina was ordered to return to her owner's side.

The first time Mickie had finally released her Melina almost didn't return. She had tried not to, tried to regain her once dominant and controlling personality, but it was no use. Mickie had done to good a job of breaking her. Every waking moment she wasn't serving her owner Melina couldn't stop thinking about Mickie and all the things her old rival had done to her. And despite her best efforts Melina couldn't stop fantasizing about being Mickie's little bitch again.

And now the once dominating, woman taming, lesbian top Melina was no more and all that was left of her was Mickie's submissive little bitch. A submissive little bitch that love to get it's ass pounded by its owner, which was exactly what was happening now.

Melina had learned to love the feeling of Mickie's hips smacking against her ass as her owner used her for her pleasure. She had learned to love it almost as much as she loved the feeling of her rectum being torn apart by her owner's big strap on cock, that gigantic piece of man-made meat rearranging her intestines and turning her bowels into a cock depository.

And she did love it.

Mickie had succeeded in turning Melina into a anal hungry whore, desperate for a butt fucking at all hours of the day and night, no matter how physically destroyed her pooper was or how sore or even painful her back door was Melina was now almost as obsessed with getting her ass fucked as Mickie was obsessed with fucking ass.

Melina wasn't the only one reminiscing her submission to Mickie.

Mickie herself couldn't stop grinning as she thought about how far Melina had come in her submission to her in such a short time.

The easily excitable brunette had conquered tops like Melina before and they always presented a really enjoyable challenge. To submit was against their nature so it was always an incredible thrill when Mickie's special brand of pain and pleasure became too much for them and they were forced to go against their nature and submit, to surrender to their own desires of submission which they pretended that they didn't have and in doing so surrender themselves to Mickie.

In Mickie's experience everyone had a dominant side and a submissive side, even her, she just didn't let any of her bitches see her submissive side. And oh how Mickie had enjoyed bringing out Melina's submissive side.

She had watched the drastic change in Melina from the first time she slid her strap on balls deep inside Melina's ass to today where her bitch had willingly spread her cheeks no fewer than eight times.

The first butt fucking had been incredible.

Mickie had literally felt Melina slowly submitting to her with every rectum wrecking thrust of her strap on, the feisty Latina desperately fighting with herself to prevent her inevitable submission to the RAW diva.

It had been even better than Mickie had dreamed it would be.

After her first butt fucking Melina had been incredibly reluctant to accept how much she had enjoyed being put in her place by Mickie, how much she had enjoyed bending over for another woman and getting her ass slammed by 14 long inches of strap on cock, but Mickie had been quick to remind her new bitch the pleasures of anal sex.

Once they had got back to Mickie's hotel room after Melina's first butt fucking Mickie had practically pounced on her bitch the second the door closed. A few seconds later Mickie's 14 inch strap on had been back inside Melina's pooper.

It had been a night of almost constant butt fucking.

Mickie had only stopped to occasionally fuck Melina's throat with her soiled strap on and one-time to get something to eat, although Melina didn't really get the opportunity to rest because she had been forced to eat her pussy while Mickie ate her food.

Oh that night had been fun.

Mickie had lost count of how many times she wrecked Melina's rectum that night, all she knew was that when she finally decided to get some rest she had been lulled to sleep by the sound of her bitch crying as what must have been gallons of girl cum blasted out of her ass into the toilet.

She had awoken the next morning to find Melina still crying and shitting out her cum.

Without giving her bitch even a moment to wipe her ass Mickie had bent Melina over the toilet, shoving her face first into the gooey mess inside the bowl before shoving her strap on up the broken Latina's ass hole for a nice round of morning butt fucking.

The next few days had been almost non-stop sex with Mickie making good use of her new little toy, playing with it constantly, only stopping to eat and sleep until finally Mickie was forced to let Melina go to be at a smackdown house show.

Mickie had wondered whether Melina would come back, whether she had truly broken the feisty Latina, but she needn't have worried.