Mickie Gets What's Hers Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melina closed her eyes in an attempt to block out her humiliating farting and concentrate on the wonderful feeling of bowel bliss she was receiving from yet another butt fucking at the hands of her owner Mickie James.

It work for a little while, Melina's entire world becoming focused on that wonderful strap on moving through her guts, turning her bowels into the cock depository they had always meant to be when suddenly she was awoken from her anal heaven by her angry owner.

"Open your eyes you fucking bitch!" Mickie yelled, "I want to look into the eyes of my bitch as I fuck her!"

Melina immediately opened her eyes and saw one of the most beautiful and dominating sights she had ever seen before in her life.

There before her was her owner Mickie James pounding into her spread poo hole, her body a weapon just as much as the dildo around her waist, seemingly built to enslave other women, a look of complete and total dominance on her face, her eyes staring into Melina's, letting her know who's boss.

If there was any part of the rebellious Melina left it was destroyed in that moment as the once feisty Latina became completely smitten with the woman who had conquered her and turned her into her bitch.

For her part Mickie was also enjoying a beautiful sight, only this one of complete and utter submission.

Grand-pappy had always said the eyes were the windows to the soul, and right now Melina's soul was telling Mickie that the smackdown diva not only accepted her true place in life as Mickie's bitch, but loved her true place in life as Mickie's bitch. And it wasn't just Melina's eyes. Melina's entire body was submitting to Mickie and her perverted desires. Her body was limp and accepting of its fate, a look of peace covered her face, her nipples were rock hard, her pussy was almost like a fountain, and her ruined ass was breaking wind with every rectum wrecking thrust, telling Mickie exactly who owned it as it took every single inch of her strap on with ease.

There was only one thing left to do.

Being careful to never once miss a stroke inside Melina's ass Mickie lent down and placed her hands either side of Melina's head, hooking her sluts legs as she did so Melina was completely bent in half as Mickie continued to bugger her bitch.

Looking deep into Melina's eyes Mickie smiled and said, "Tell me again Melina... what are you?"

"Your bitch," Melina moaned, too lost in her anal ecstasy to care what humiliating thing Mickie expected her to say, "I'm nothing but your bitch! I'm nothing but Mickie James's bitch!"

"And how did you become my bitch?" Mickie asked, an evil grin on her face.

Internally Melina wept at this question because she knew how she was expected to answer it. During previous butt fucking sessions together Mickie had made Melina tell her the story of how she became her bitch, torturing her for hours after hours of hard spankings and slow fuckings until she got it 'right', or at least what Mickie considered to be 'right', and now Melina was going to have to repeat this in front of her former and now fellow bitch Jillian.

But then again Jillian had seen Melina sink so low the blonde could never possibly take her seriously as a top again, no doubt Mickie's idea, so what was one more debasement?

And if she refused Mickie might take that wonderful strap on from her bowels and Melina couldn't bear the thought of losing that beautiful dildo from her dumper.

So putting on the special 'sexy dumb bimbo' voice Mickie had taught her Melina told the story of how she became Mickie's bitch.

"Well, up until a few weeks ago I was under the mistaken impression that I was some kind of top, but luckily for me I challenged a real top to a fight I couldn't win and after she defeated me with ease I became her bitch for 24 hours. Realising she was a superior woman I immediately begged for her to make me her bitch permanently but I had to prove myself by allowing her to fuck all my holes first. She fucked me better than any man and then broke in my ass for her pleasure and exposed me for the total anal loving slut I truly am. And I'm so grateful. I'm so grateful you've made me your bitch Mickie."

Mickie continued to grin throughout the little speech because she knew that Melina had been deluding herself thinking she was a top. Whether the other brunette liked it or not the truth was that Melina genuinely was grateful and wanted to be Mickie's bitch. She could see it in her eyes. Melina was a broken woman and was now nothing more than her little play toy. But Mickie wasn't done humiliating her little toy yet.

"Oh Melina, that was so great, and so true..." Mickie said happily, "Now tell Jillian."

Melina whimpered as her owner found yet another way to humiliate her, hating it and yet loving it and hating herself for loving it.

Turning so she could look over at Jillian she could see that the blonde was staring at her intently as she endured yet another wonderful butt fucking, a butt fucking Jillian no doubt wished she was on the receiving end herself.

"Tell her!" Mickie growled, never much one for patience, "Tell your former bitch how I made you my bitch! Tell her how you begged to be my bitch! Tell her how much you love being my bitch!"

Melina swallowed and said, "It's true, I'm her bitch and I love it! I love being her bitch. I love being Mickie James's bitch. I try to make her my bitch but I was the one who ended up being the bitch. Once she out wrestled me she fucked me harder than I've ever been fucked before and then she shoved her beautiful strap on up my ass and completely broke me. She made me beg for it. She made me want to beg for it. She made me want it. She made me need it. And now I need to be her bitch. I need to be fucked up my ass and constantly reminded I'm nothing but her bitch. And I love it! I love being her bitch. I love being your bitch Mickie."

Melina turned and said the last part to Mickie, for one moment her mind, body and soul at peace as for that brief moment in time Melina truly accepted her fate. In truth Melina would probably spend the rest of her life fighting what she knew in her heart to be true, that Mickie had truly broken her and she was now nothing more than Mickie's bitch, but at least in blissful moments like this one she would be able to admit the truth, if not to herself then at least to her owner Mickie James.

"And I love having you as my bitch Melina." Mickie beamed, "In fact I like having you as my bitch so much I have a very special position which I'm opening up for you in the same way I'm opening up your fucking ass hole right now. You see Melina, Trish is going to be my number one bitch and girlfriend, and we're going to make a great couple, but I reckon what we need is a nice little personal servant following us around, carrying handbags, cleaning our hotel rooms, etc, you know, like you've been doing for me the past couple of weeks. You want to know why you've been doing that? You want to know why you've had it worse than most of my bitches? Because of your dominating personality and wonderful defiance to be completely broken. Partly, but mostly it was because I was training you, training you to become my number two bitch and maid! Why the fuck do you think I made you were this pretty little uniform? It's because the mighty Melina, the most dominant diva in all the WWE is going to be my personal little maid, cleaning up my messes, carrying around my stuff for me as well as spreading her legs and butt cheeks every time I want a piece of her pussy or ass!"

"Oh Mickie, I'd love to be your personal little maid!" Melina moaned, her mind clouding as she became lost in the butt fucking again.

"That's nice Melina, but I wasn't offering you the position as my number two bitch and maid, I was telling you that from now on your my number two bitch and maid!" Mickie growled, "You got that bitch?"

"Yes Mickie, I've got it," Melina said submissively, "I'm your maid, I'm your bitch, I'm whatever you want me to be!"

"Good bitch!" Mickie said happily, as she leaned down to capture her bitch's lips with her own, forcing her tongue deep into her mouth and fucking her throat with it as she continued to ruthlessly fuck her bitch's ass.

Mickie ravaged Melina's body for several minutes, using her tongue and strap on respectively to fuck her bitch's mouth and ass at the same time, driving Melina to the very edge of orgasm before suddenly stopping dead in her tracks.

As Melina cried pathetically for Mickie to start butt fucking her again Mickie reached over to the bedside table, managing to stretch long enough to grab the rope she had left there earlier. Once she had the rope Mickie tied Melina's right arm and leg to the nearest bedpost, before reaching across and doing the same to Melina's left arm and leg to the other end. It was a stretch because she had to reach across Jillian to do so, and she had to use more rope for the left side, but somehow she just about managed to do it without removing her strap on from her bitch's ass.

Once Melina was completely helpless Mickie began the ruthless sodomy again, choosing to take a little more time to tease Melina by pulling her bitch's boobs out of the maid uniform she still had on. At first she just groped Melina's breasts, occasionally tweaking her rock hard nipples before Mickie got a real craving to suck on Melina's tits and that's exactly what she did, bending her head down and taking one nipple into her mouth, for some licking, sucking and biting fun before moving to the other and doing the same, Melina's flimsy maids uniform doing nothing to prevent Mickie's assault on her body.

The maid uniform was crumpled and pulled aside so it was useless at this stage and pretty much just decoration for Mickie's enjoyment. And Mickie did enjoy playing dress up with her bitches. They were like her life-size Barbie dolls, just waiting to be dressed up and played with.

And Melina made such a pretty little maid.

As Mickie had fun playing with her pretty little maid Melina wept cried and begged Mickie to bugger her like she needed to be buggered but she was soon lost in the seemingly endless anal sex so all she ended up doing was begging Mickie to fuck her ass over and over again which is exactly what Mickie did, just not as hard as Melina would've liked.

After what felt like forever Mickie took pity on her bitch, leaving her boobs alone and instead concentrating on pounding Melina's ass, her hips and eventually her entire body becoming a blur as the savage rectum wrecking caused Melina's humiliating farting to go into overdrive until eventually it all became too much for Melina and she finally came.

Melina's eyes rolled in the back of her head and her body shook violently as she was rocked with climax after climax. The once feisty Latina lost control of all of her bodily functions as her mind and ass were pounded to putty, the thing formerly known as Melina melting into a willing submissive sacrifice for it's owner, the only rebellious thing left in her being a few of her ass muscles which were grasping desperately to the source of its pleasure that in its weakened state was unable to even try and slow Mickie's powerful bowel wrecking thrusts down.

Knowing she had completely humiliated and degraded Melina in front of her former bitch Mickie allowed her climax to wash over her, struggling to remain in control of herself as her own body went numb and shook almost in time to the shakes of her bitch. But she was able to keep control and continued to pound Melina's ass relentlessly, not even pausing her rectum wrecking thrusts when she squeezed her dildo's balls and squirted the conquered diva's shit shoot with her creamy girl cum.

Mickie grinned widely as she once again filled her bitch's bowels with her girly liquid, reminding Melina of her place, letting the formally sassy women's wrestler know she was now nothing but an orifice for her pleasure, a cock and cum depository for her to put her strap on and girly liquid into, a bitch who's single purpose in life was to serve.

Once she was sure every drop of her girl cum was buried in Melina's bowels Mickie finally pulled out of her bitch's butt hole and took a moment to stand back and admire the scene she had created.

Both her bitches were bound and helpless before her, their ass holes gaping wide and farting out her cum loudly. It was so pretty.

Walking around Mickie grabbed the bound brunette by the head, yanked it downwards so Melina's head was upside down over the bed and pressed her soiled strap on against Melina's pouting lips. Knowing what was expected of her Melina opened her mouth wide and allowed Mickie to shove her dildo past her lips, over her tongue, through her mouth, and to the back of her throat before pushing it further down her gullet until all 14 inches were buried inside her throat.

Without even pausing Mickie began fucking Melina's throat in the same way she had just fucked her ass, slamming through it without any regard for her bitch whatsoever.

Melina desperately relaxed her gag reflex and went about sucking her own ass juices off the man made cock, made more difficult from the fact that her head was upside down and the dildo's balls were violently bouncing on her nose, almost enough to break it.

After she had had her fun using Melina's mouth to clean her cock Mickie pulled her strap on out of her bitch's gullet and casually walked to the door.

Turning back Mickie said, "I'm going to watch some TV, maybe order some room service, in the meantime... don't you bitches go anywhere cause I plan on getting a lot of fun out of your asses tonight!"

And with that Mickie turned off the light and left Jillian and Melina in the dark, wondering what wonderful pain and pleasure they would receive when their owner returned.

To be continued...