All Comments on 'Microchips Ch. 01'

by Ghostwalker

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
bimmusa02138bimmusa02138about 6 years ago
OMG!!!!!

Talk about a great start!! You have given us a really really hot story and I can see at least 3 to 4 more chapters and multiple scenes. I can see Tonya and Natalie in a hot 69 as Dale watches and i can even see Tonya moving in with them in their home?

5 Stars

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 6 years ago
Love the idea

with this Tanya, to explore that more than he might with his step-mom. You wrote a very steamy interlude between the both of them and I didn't expect it.

mammoetmammoetabout 6 years ago
loved it

hope to read Ch.2 soon.

FmypcktFmypcktalmost 6 years ago
Mmmmmmmm

Love the idea of this ... I want it installed in my lingerie.

mountaincat4mountaincat4almost 6 years ago
Brave new world

The potential impact of technological enhancement of human sexuality has got to be a billion dollar industry. Wait until these microchips become nanochips and can be implanted in your brain and other parts of your body. Maybe this will convince people to stop killing each other and get into having the kind of sex we've only dreamed of until now. I'd like to see the sales of sex toys exceed gun sales in my lifetime.

You wrote one of the best descriptions of sexual activity I've seen and made your characters real while making the sex believable and arousing. Good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous