Microchips Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,778 Followers

His eyes followed every move of her hands. A barely audible moan escaped from his lips as she slid her fingers over the top of the red silk, and his eyes widened as he saw the tufts of public hair sticking out above the material.

"Aren't you going to take the panties off?" he croaked.

"No need, lover. These are made so I can keep them on. That way I can continue to be excited by the microchip while giving you access to my pussy," she whispered as she reached between her legs. Her panties were crotchless, her wet, swollen lips peeking out between the material along with a glimmer of something silver.

"Ohmigod," he groaned. "Is there any chance I could get a pair of those for Natalie as part of our deal?"

"That probably wouldn't be a good idea," she replied in a deep sultry voice as she moved closer until her knees touched his. Then, she leaned forward and unfastened the clasp of her bra, letting her breasts fall free. "At least not the first time. And who knows, depending on how good you do today we may have to make a deal for you to come back and visit me again."

His eyes were, momentarily, drawn to her nipples, a silver ring piercing each. His hands, instinctively, reached up to cup her fleshy globes in his palms. Unlike the first attempt, this time she stayed there as she tossed her bra onto the bed.

"Not bad for an old lady," she teased.

For the first time since meeting her, he wondered how old she might be. Her hair was silver, not gray, and now that she was closer he could see layers of brunette color underneath. Her skin was lightly tanned with the barest hint of tan-lines and her skin was soft and smooth without a sign of any wrinkles. He already knew that her legs were toned and when he looked down between her swaying breasts he could see the muscles of her stomach ripple when she moved. Even her breasts gave little indication as to her age since they hung down with just the slightest indication of sag. "I don't think ...," he began only to be interrupted as she leaned over further and whispered in his ear.

"Thank you, baby. A woman likes to know she doesn't show her age but I turned 45 a few months ago."

"No way," he whispered back.

"Yep," she replied as she lowered herself into his lap. Her moans suddenly got louder as he took one of her tawny-colored nipples between his lips; sucking, nibbling and licking the sensitive nub. "Ohhhhhhh gawd, I've missed this."

"And what are these for?" he asked as he slipped his tongue through a ring and tugged on it gently.

"They're another one of my little projects," she rasped, her breathing becoming irregular once again. "They're supposed to ... mmmmm ... do the same ... as ... as the microchips I showed you. Ohhhhhhhh, please don't stop. Your lips feel so good."

"Is that what I saw when you spread your legs?" he asked as he released her nipple and moved to the other one.

"Yessssssssss."

"So where is the control?"

"They ... it doesn't work ... yet. The ... damn thing ... goes from zero ... to full bore ... as soon as ... you turn it on."

"Too bad. I guess I'll just have to do this the old fashioned way then," he murmured as his hand slipped down between her spread thighs, feeling the heat emanating from her. Her juices coated his fingers as they slid under the material of her panties, pushing aside her outer lips, before plunging into her depths. "And for a little bit more fun, he continued as he moved the control dials up one more notch.

"Oh fuccckkkkkkkk," she groaned as she drove her wet pussy down onto the bulge in the front of his pants, pinning his fingers between their bodies.

"Help me get these out of the way," he commanded as he pulled his fingers from her and unbuckled his pants while he lifted his hips.

She stood, just slightly. Her eyes were glazed and a sheen of sweat covered her body. Within seconds, his pants were pooled around his ankles there was a look of mild surprise on her face. "Mmmmm ... this is a man who knows the meaning of 'going commando' as well as one with such a wonderful package between his legs."

"Sometimes they get in the way," he replied as he looked at her with lust-filled eyes.

"I agree," she said as she lowered herself back onto his lap, capturing his cock between the outer lips of her pussy. At the same time, she cupped a soft, warm tit in each hand and leaned forward offering them to him.

Her nipples were already hard from the combination of her growing excitement and the microchips. As he leaned forward to suckle, his lips spread, his teeth gently nibbled at her eraser-hard caps and his tongue slid into the loop of the nipple ring and pulled. "Ahhhhhhhhh," she moaned, her body trembling. Then, in a flash, she found herself laying on her back on the bed.

His hands encircled her naked thighs, holding her in place as he traced his tongue down her body, across her stomach, stopping to probe at her bellybutton, then down to the prize awaiting between her my spread legs. He dropped to his knees, level with her lust-inflamed pussy. He could see it clearly, her juices coating her inner thighs and staining the red silk of her panties. His hand traveled up her smooth, firm thighs, until it covered her pussy. Then he gently pressed downwards on her mons.

"Ohmigod," she sighed, thrusting her hips forward as she placed a hand behind his head, to pull his face against her pussy. "Lick it, lover. Lick my pussy. Mmmmmmm ... so good. Yeah ... yeah ... yeah ... just like that. Fuck ... you've got me so horny. Ohhhhhhh, I need your tongue in me ... and your fingers ... and your cock."

Slowly, he slid a finger back inside her as the aroma of her excitement filled his nostrils. Then, moving up just slightly, he looked up through the valley between her tits, as he kissed the material of her panties just above her slit. He felt a slight tingle when the tip of his tongue hit a small spot and he assumed this was where the microchip was. He pressed harder against the spot and was rewarded by the sound of her taking in a deep breath.

"Soooo goooodddddd," she moaned.

He smiled, though she couldn't see it, as he released the pressure and slid a second finger inside her pussy.

"SOOOOOOO fucking good," she moaned, even louder.

Seeing her response, he returned his lips to the soft, tender folds of her pussy, licking and teasing them. His tongue explored the length of her slit from the top of her mons to the little brown hole of her ass and back again. His fingers were soon slick with her juices and he knew that it was time for more. He removed his fingers and parted the lips of her pussy, allowing his tongue to probe even deeper, like a small hard cock, licking her while tasting her sweet, salty, tangy nectar.

"Yessssss," she hissed as she caressed her tits, heightening her pleasure. "I need you. I need your cock inside me," she almost pleaded.

When he got up, his cock stood straight out in front of him. He took it in his hand and bounced it up and down, teasingly. "Are you sure you don't want to do something else with it first?"

"Yes ... no ... I mean ... next time," she stuttered as she crawled further back on the bed as if trying to escape some great beast. When she stopped, the heels of her feet were almost touching her ass and her legs were spread as far as they would go. "I want you here." She ran her finger through the gaping lips of her slit. "I want your cock buried in me. I want to feel it stretching me ... filling me like I haven't been filled in years. I want you to fuck me. I want you to pound me so hard it feels like you're going to drive me right through this mattress," she finished as she slapped the bed.

"Anything you say," he replied as he climbed onto the bed.

As he drew near, she reached out and wrapped her hand around his shaft, bringing it directly to her wanton hole. She ran the tip of his cock over her slit, applying a layer of her slick juices before slipping it into her womanly treasure.

He leaned forward and he began to push only to stop. The head of his cock was barely inside her when he felt a tingling sensation running up and down the length of his shaft. "Wha ...?" he questioned.

Before he could say more, she wrapped her legs around behind his back and locked them at the ankles. "Just a little bonus of the chip," she purred, seductively. "When, or if, a women gets at wet as you've gotten me, her juices act as a conductor for the microchip and the man gets a little of what he's been giving to the woman."

"Mmmmmmm ... not bad," he replied, softly, as he slid his cock deeper into her.

Her face lit up in a smile. "Glad to hear that."

"In fact, I could get to like this ... a lot," he said as he slowly withdrew his cock and then slid back in, pushing until he felt the material of her panties against the base of his cock and his cock head pressing against the back wall of her pussy.

"Owwwwwww," she grimaced, slightly, before a look of surprise and pleasure replaced it.

"Anything wrong?" he asked.

"No ... gawd no. When I saw your cock I thought it might be a bit longer then I'm used to and I was right. I can feel it pressing against the entrance to my womb and ..." She paused as she shifted, squeezing the walls of her pussy along the length of his shaft. "In the past whenever that's happened it's hurt but this time ... right here, right now, with you ... and by using the microchip, it feels sooooooooo good," she finished, pulling her hips up against him, driving his cock even harder against the sensitive tissue.

"In that case," he murmured as he lifted himself off her slightly, "I think we should do what feels best," he continued as he lowered himself back onto her.

"Yesssssssssss," she moaned, her fingernails lightly raking across his back.

His back arched, driving his cock even deeper and harder into her.

"That's it, lover. Fuck me, just like that. Hard and deep."

Instead, he leaned closer and kissed her. Until that moment, it hadn't occurred to him that he'd hadn't kissed her before. Her lips were full and moist, with a faint flavor of vanilla from her lipstick. His tongue easily slipped between her lips, pressing against her teeth until she opened them allowing her own tongue to dance and battle with his.

She wrapped her fingers in his hair, instantly, and pulled him closer, crushing his lips against hers. Their moans soon filled the room as he continued to slowly raise and lower his hips, sliding his cock in and out of her aroused pussy.

He used one hand, to hold himself up and avoid placing his entire weight on her. The other hand quickly found her tit. He cupped and fondled it, kneading it like bread dough, before taking a nipple between his thumb and finger and squeezing it.

She pulled his head upwards, almost violently, using the fingers she had entwined in his hair. "I said I wanted you to fuck me," she snarled, "but ... but now I'm not sure," she finished, her voice softening to almost a purr. "You're ... you're ..."

He watched a tear form in the corner of her eye and slowly run down her cheek but didn't say a word as she continued.

"I haven't felt like this in years. In the past, the only time I've let anyone even touch me was to test one of my new products but with you ... it's somehow ... different. With you it's ... I don't know how to say it without it sounding strange ... with you I want to feel like a woman again."

Still not saying a word, he smiled as he lowered his head. He kissed and licked her earlobes, the shiver he felt running through her the only answer he needed as to whether she liked it or not. Then he kissed and sucked on her neck, her shoulders, and the area above her breasts, leaving a trail of small 'hickies' as he moved on.

"Ohhhhhhh, gawd, you're good. Now, do these," she crooned as she held up her tits with her hands, offering them to him.

He kissed her globes, lashing out at her sensitive nipples before he took one between his lips and began to suckle on her. Her back arched pushing more of her orb against his lips, as he slid his cock in and out of her with long, gentle strokes. He could tell by her continuous moans that she liked what he was doing.

"Let me help," she whispered as she pushed him off her chest and lifted her legs, hooking them over his shoulders. "Now," she sighed.

His pace increased, but now she was matching him thrust for thrust, raising her hips to meet him, taking his cock into her very depths.

"That's it. Just like that, baby. Fuck me. Fuck me nice and deep. Fill my pussy with your cock. So good," she groaned.

The problem was that he had found a flaw in her chip. His cock, while still hard, barely felt anything. The sound of their flesh slapping against each other, and the aroma of her pussy juices leaking from her, still drove him on but it was as if his cock was numb.

"I'm not sure ... something isn't ...," he began to say, only to notice the chip control half-buried beneath her pillow. Without even thinking about what might happen, he reached out and twisted the dials. He heard one click, and then two.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH," she screamed. "What did you ... oh fuck ... fuck ... fuck ... fuck. I'm on fire. Pump me baby. Yessssss ... yessssss ... like that ... ohmigod. So fucking good. Yeah ... yeah ... yeah ... so close. Cum with me lover. Fill my pussy. Let me feel it inside of me," she gasped as she thrashed beneath him.

He thrust inside her, driving his cock inside her until he felt his cock head smash against the wall of her cervix.

"That's it ... more ... harder ... ohhhhh fuck," she wailed as she dropped her legs from his shoulders onto the bed. "So fucking big," she cried.

They fucked like a pair of breeding animals. The bed beneath them squeaked and rocked. He pounded her and bit at her earlobes as her fingernails raked across his back. He knew he wouldn't be able to go without a shirt for weeks but also knew that Tanya wouldn't be able to move for the next several days without thinking about what they were doing.

"Getting close. Fuck me ... so close ... pound me, lover ... oomph ... oomph ... yeah ... like that ... ohmigod ... so good ... almost there," she cried.

He grabbed her clawing hands and held her down, his hips a blur as he fucked her like a madman.

"That's right, hold me down and fuck me," she rasped.

"So fucking hot."

"Fuck me baby, cum in me ... cum in me ... cum in meeEEEEEEEEEE!" she screamed as her back arched upwards, taking every inch of his cock inside of her.

He felt the walls of her pussy clamp down on him, the muscles rolling up and down the length of his shaft, trying to draw his cum deep into her pussy.

"AAAARRRGGHHHHHHHH," he roared, like a primal beast as his cock quivered and spurted. "Tanya ...," he cried and whimpered and screamed her name over and over and over again. "So good. Never felt ... oh gawd ...," he panted. He felt as if his body was exploding from the inside out as strand after strand of his cum coated the inside of her. By the time the last strand dribbled from his withering cock he was panting and gasping for breath; he was totally spent. The room around him seemed to swirl as he collapsed on her.

It was only by luck that she found the control next to her and she was able to turn it off, their body's still locked together. "Wow," she wheezed, the effects of her own orgasm just barely decreasing.

"Uh huh," was all he was able to say as he rolled off of her.

"It's never been like that before. It's never been that intense ... that satisfying," she blushed.

"No?" I said.

"What about for you?" she asked.

"That was so much better than any sex I've ever had before, it doesn't even come close."

She lay there not saying another word. Instead, she stared at the ceiling lost in her thoughts. "Did I actually just make love to my ex-boss's son? My gawd, he's so much younger than I am. What was I thinking? But then, again, he did come in here. It's not like I chased him down or anything. Besides, when he came in here he was looking for something to help him seduce his step-mother." Suddenly, she felt herself getting wet again as she thought about Natalie. "I wonder how big her tits are? They've got to be at least 36C or D from the photos I've seen of her. Mmmmmmm ... and those nice wide hips. I wonder what it would feel like to have them wrapped around my head ... or around my waist as I fuck her with one on my toys. GAWD, I'm such a slut," she admonished herself, "but I love every minute of it." She was so lost in thought that she hardly realized Dale had gotten up and started to get dressed.

"I really wish you didn't have to go," she said. "I ... I want you to stay. I want us to ..." She hesitated as she watched him move towards her.

He slid back onto the bed, slipping his arm under her head. "Honestly, I wish I could stay, too. But if I get home too late Natalie starts to worry and ... well."

"I understand," she whispered, softly, as she stroked the side of his face.

He leaned forward and gave her a gentle kiss before sitting back up. "There is one thing I wanted to ask you before I leave."

"Yeah?"

"Have you ever considered coming back to work at the factory? I think I can guarantee you a position as head of your old department. Especially, if you'd consider letting us help with the development of your microchip lingerie and jewelry."

"Hmmmm. Would you and Natalie be my bosses?"

"Yep."

"What about the investors who closed us down the first time?"

"Actually, that's the easiest part. To put it plainly, Natalie's made them a lot of money since she took over. At heart, they're 'money men' and will do pretty much whatever we say, so long as it makes them a profit."

"What about a 'benefit package'?" she asked as she stared, longingly at the front of his pants.

"I think something can be arranged," he replied, leaning forward and kissing her once again.

"In that case 'yes'," she answered as she returned his kiss.

When they finally broke their kiss, he whispered, once again, "I need to go."

"I know," she said as she stood and slipped on an almost sheer robe. She felt their combined juices run down her legs and trickle onto the floor. "Oops. I guess we made a little bit of a mess," she laughed.

"I guess we did," he laughed in return before suddenly becoming serious. "I know it's kinda late but are you ... you know ... on 'the pill' or anything?"

"Don't worry about it, lover," she crooned, as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "I decided a long time ago I didn't want any kids but ... I also decided I enjoyed sex too much to give it up, so I had my tubes tied."

She felt the tension in his shoulders slowly fade as she continued. "That means we can fuck anytime, anyplace, and anywhere we want and not worry about a 'little problem' later. It also means there can't be any strings tying us together that we don't want. This thing between us will last only as long as we both want it."

They broke their embrace and walked to the door which she quickly unlocked. He stepped partially through before turning and kissing her once again.

"Thanks for all the help and ... mmmmmm ... the demonstration."

"It was my pleasure," she purred seductively, as he turned and left.

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,778 Followers
12