Microchips Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,780 Followers

Reluctantly, he rolled over and spooned behind her.

"Thank you."

He didn't reply, already becoming aware of how her warm, soft body was effecting him. Instead, he lay there until he thought the she had fallen asleep and then slowly pulled away so he wouldn't wake her.

"Dale," she said.

"Yeah."

"Please don't pull away. It's not like I'm contagious or anything. Put your arms around me. Hold me. I promise I won't bite."

When he moved back against her, one arm slid under her head while the other slid under her arm and rested across her chest. As he held her, touching her barely covered skin, he felt her chest raising and lowering with each breath which, though it seemed innocent, quickly caused her nipples to harden and press into the palm of his hand. His cock hardened in response to the feel of her body.

Once again, he tried to pull away but this time she reached behind and grabbed his ass cheeks, holding him there. Then she pressed herself back against him. He was surprised to find that her gown had slid up exposing the bare flesh of her thigh and ass. "Mmmmmm, I like that," she purred.

"You said no funny stuff," he muttered, trying to figure out what to do.

"This doesn't feel funny to me," she replied as she released his ass and slid her hand between them and gave his cock a squeeze.

"We shouldn't," he started to say but something caught his attention by the door. When he looked closer, he noticed that the door was open. "I thought Tanya closed that," he thought. Then, in the shadows he saw Natalie standing there watching them. He froze, afraid of what was going to happen next but instead of her yelling or screaming she smiled and blew him a kiss before she slipped out the door.

"I'm still cold. Move closer to me to keep me warm," Tanya said as she pushed her buttocks against his already swollen cock.

Now freed of his concerns about Natalie, his hands moved with purpose. The hand under her head slid down across her chest, encircling her D-cup breast and lightly fondling her nipple. As the same time, his other hand slid across her stomach, not stopping until it rested on her pubic mound. Her pubic hair ticked his palm as his finger slid between her pussy lips, gently stroking her clit. "How's this?"

"Absolutely wonderful," she sighed as she rubbed her body against his until his cock slid between her ass cheeks. "Squeeze my tit, baby. You know how turned on I get when you do that."

"Your wish is my command," he teased.

"And what if I command you to do more?"

"Like what?"

"Like this," she whispered as she shifted her leg while reaching behind her and wrapping her hand around his cock again. The next instant he felt the head of his cock rubbing along the length of her, already wet, pussy.

"And what am I supposed to do with this," he teased as he pushed his hips forward, sliding his cock along her slit while keeping his cock from actually entering her.

"Ohhhhhhh. Do that again," she purred.

So he did ... but just once. He knew what she wanted and he knew that ultimately he was going to give it to her but for the moment all he wanted to do was tease her until she pleaded for him to fuck her.

"Again," she sighed.

And once again he did as she asked.

"Owwwwww, you're getting me so pissed off," she hissed.

"Why?" he asked innocently.

"You know damn well why."

"Oh, you mean this?" he said as he slid his cock back and forth along her furrow.

"Yes, that!! You're such a fucking tease tonight," she growled.

"Now, now. Be nice. If I was a tease I wouldn't do this," he whispered in her ear as he squeezed her tit, "Or this," he continued as he gently pulled on her nipple ring.

"Ahhhhhhhh," she sighed as she trembled.

"And I most definitely wouldn't do this," he finished as he slid his middle finger past her outer lips and into her warm, moist pussy."

"Yessssssss."

"I guess that means you like this?"

"Yessssssss."

"And how about this?" he asked, mischievously, as he tugged on her nipple ring.

"Yessssssss."

"Which means you'll really like this," he concluded as he thrust his hips forward, driving his cock inside her waiting pussy.

"Ohhhhhhh gawd, yessssss. Fuck me lover. Fuck my pussy."

"I will, but first..." He didn't finish as he took his hand and turned her head back toward him. His lips met hers and he felt her quiver in his arms. His tongue slid between her lips, the two of them enjoying a battle as old as time.

"Mmmmmmm. You know how much I like being kissed by you," she whispered when they broke apart.

"One of my better qualities."

"Among others," she moaned as she pressed her ass back toward him, taking his entire length inside. His cock head pressed against the entrance to her womb.

"Now who's the tease," he said, softly.

"I never tease ... or at least not for too long. You know that, lover," she replied as she began to move her hips back and forth, letting his cock slide out until only the head was between her nether lips before reversing, taking him inch by slow inch back inside.

"Mmmmmm, I like that," he said as he leaned forward and kissed the nape of her neck.

"Me, too."

The two quickly fell into a slow, relaxed pace. The whole time he continued to fondle her breasts while kissing her neck.

"I never realized just how sexy a woman can feel getting her neck kissed like that," she moaned. "Most of my other lovers were too interested in getting to other things," she emphasized by clamping her pussy muscles along the length of his shaft.

"Apparently they never met my father."

"Your father? What does he have to do with this?" she asked as she ground her ass against his pelvis.

He stopped, except for continuing to kiss her neck and upper back. Then in a whisper, he replied. "My dad once told me there were two types of men when it came to the bedroom. There are the 'fuckers' who are only interested in their own pleasure and then there are the 'lovers' who understand that the more their partner enjoys what it happening the better it will be for both of them. Luckily, that means he can 'play' the part of a 'fucker' if that's what his partner wants."

"So the other times we were together, were you a fucker or a lover?"

"A little of both, I guess."

"Hmmmm, and what about women? What did your dad say about them?"

He laughed, quietly. "Dad never said a word about how women might act."

"Well, let me tell you a secret," she said as she began to move her hips, sliding his cock in and out. "Women are the same as men except, we're on the receiving end and because of that we're labeled differently. If a woman is warm and passive she's called a 'lover' but if she's enjoys the sex too much or is too aggressive then she's suddenly a 'slut'. Which is why I want you to fuck me and fuck me hard. I want to be a slut right now. I don't want to think about anything but the pleasure of your cock driving in and out of me." she finished.

"This isn't exactly the position for you to get fucked," he said as he grabbed her hips and rolled her over so she was trapped beneath him, "but this is."

She'd been fucked 'doggy-style' many times in her life but never like this. Her body was flat on the bed, her face turned to one side so she could breath. Her tits were flattened against the mattress. His arms were supporting most of his weight as he lay between her spread legs, his cock still embedded in her.

"Lift your ass a little bit," he instructed.

The moment she did, she felt one of his pillows being slipped under her hips, lifting it, before his weight descended on her again.

"Mmmmmm," she purred.

"It only gets better,' he assured her as he withdrew, slowly.

"Ohmigod," she groaned. "Your cock is rubbing against my g-spot. Oh fuck, that feels good."

His hips moved back and forth, slowly, sliding in and out, increasing the sensations she was feeling.

Unable to move, she lay there, her only option being to relax and enjoy what was happening to her. "Yes, yes, yes. So good. So fucking good," she sighed.

If she had turned to look at him, she would have seen a smile on his face as he shifted his weight, now balancing himself on his elbows. One hand slid beneath her, cupping a breast, teasing and taunting her nipple. The other hand slid between her hips and the pillow, strumming across her clit.

"Ohmigod ... ohmigod ... what are you ...? Oh fuck. So good. Gonna cum like this. Gonna make me cum," she wheezed.

"That's the point, isn't it?" he whispered in her ear.

"Yes ... yes ... ohhhhhhhhh."

"Do ... it. Cum ... for ... me. I ... want ... to ... feel ... your ... pussy ... clamp ... down ... on ... my ... cock," he grunted as he plunged his cock in and out.

The sound of their flesh slapping against each other soon filled the room as he drove into her, burying his cock in her until his groin pressed against her up-raised ass.

"So close," she whispered.

"In that case," he snarled as he pulled back, "it's time to fuck you like the slut you want to be," he finished as he surged back into her warm, moist slit, driving his cock against the back of her pussy.

"Umph ... umph ... umph," she grunted. "Fuck me. Yeah ... yeah ... just like that. Ohhh, yes. Gonna ... yessssssss," she hissed as he felt the muscles of her tunnel tighten around his shaft.

There was no doubt about what was happening. He felt her pussy clamp and unclamp, working their way from the head of his cock to the base and back again. It felt as if she was trying to suck every drop of fluid from his body and, try as he might, he was unable to withstand the sensations. His body jerked and trembled as strand after strand of cum flew from the tip of his cock, splattering against the walls of her pussy.

Afterwards, he rolled back on his side pulling her with him, her pussy still clutching at his softening cock.

"Thank you," she murmured as she pulled her 'baby-doll' gown over her head and threw it on the floor. Now naked, she gently drifted off to sleep still wrapped in his arms.

But sleep wouldn't come to him. Instead, he lay there, her warm body pressed against his. He thought about her, what had happened to her shop, what they had just done, and the way that Natalie had acted when she'd seen the two of them together.

When she woke up a short time later, he was still laying next to her, his head propped in his hand, while he slowly twirled her hair around his finger.

"Hey," she said, still tired.

"Hey, yourself."

"What's up?"

"What da ya mean?"

"You're staring at me. So what gives?"

"Just thinking."

"About what?" she asked, now more awake.

"You, what happened to your shop, this," he indicated the two of them in bed together and ..."

"And what?"

"Natalie."

"What about her?''

"She was here."

"She was what?" she asked, now totally awake.

"She was here. Just before you and I ... but the weird thing is she didn't seem to be mad, she actually smiled before she left."

"Hmmmmm. I guess we need to talk."

"Sounds like a good idea."

"Well, what first?" she asked as she sat up, pulling the covers with her to cover her breasts.

"This whole thing with your research has me the most concerned. I means we're all in danger."

"But you said we'd be okay."

"And we will. The question is when and what do we do while we wait."

She sat quietly, thinking about options.

"As I see it, these guys want your research no matter what they have to do to get it. Right?"

"Yeah."

"So let's give it to them."

"What?! That's my life's work."

"I understand that. That's why we don't give them the prototypes. We'll give them something else."

"Like what?"

"I'll need to call my friend, Gavin, at the cop shop in the morning. Then we'll need to find a way to contact the 'gentlemen' and set up a time and place to give them what they want. I'll see if Gavin can get a small tracker and we'll put that in a set of lingerie instead of your microchips. If they ask about the plans we'll tell them they were destroyed in the fire."

"What if they want me to come along?"

"I doubt they'll try that. First, it means they'd have to find a way to get you out of the country. Second, they'd be running the risk of you finding out who's behind this whole thing, and third, it's much easier to just reverse-engineer your prototype."

"Okay, but what if Gavin doesn't agree?"

"A new group of security guys are arriving in the morning. Most of them are ex-military so I'm sure they'll know how to get what we want. We make the switch like I said and then we just hand over the tracking frequency to the cops or the Feds."

"I hear an awful lot of 'we' in your plans."

"You don't think I'd let you do this alone? We're in this together."

"Hmmm, okay. That brings us to the next question. Us, together."

"Yeah, that's a hard one and I hope you'll let me finish before you say anything. I like you a lot. In fact, I actually love you but I'm not 'in love' with you. I like spending time with you, in and out of bed, but it's not what I want for the future. That's ..."

"Natalie," she interrupted.

"Yeah. I know that she's my step-mom but I still love her and I'm pretty sure she loves me. We just need to decide what we're going to do about it."

"That sounds like a decision the two of you must make together. Which brings us to your first topic. ... me. What were you thinking about me?"

"I'm not sure thinking is the right word. I was just remembering the times we've been together and what you said earlier about women being either lovers or sluts."

"So?"

"Well, I think you're playing a game with others and maybe with yourself."

"Really? What kind of game?" she asked.

"Possibly the most complicated game in life; the question of who or what you are."

"I'm listening."

He sat silent for a few moments gathering his thoughts before he continued. "The first time we met you came on to me almost from the moment I got there. And when you found who I was and who I wanted the gift for, you came on even stronger. You played the role of a sexy slut perfectly in the beginning but you've shown who you really are each time we've been together whether you realized it or not."

"And who am I?"

He smiled as he leaned over and lightly kissed her lips. "You're a lover. But even more than that, you're a submissive."

"A submissive? That's ridiculous."

"Is it? Then explain to me why you handed me the control to your microchips so easily the first time we were together. At that moment, you gave me control of the whole situation. Then the second time, I got to your shop and found you handcuffed to the 'X' in your back room. Remember?"

She blushed a deep shade of red. "Yes."

"And then, tonight. You seemed to seduce me but the instant you could, you released control and asked me to fuck you."

Her blush deepened as she thought about what he was saying.

"Which, unless I'm really wrong, means you prefer when your lover is in charge when you're in bed. You enjoy telling him, or her," he raised an eyebrow in question, "what you like and what you'd like them to do but in the end it is still them that makes the decision."

She lay there silent as she thought about what he'd said. Then in a voice so soft he almost couldn't hear it, she said, "You're right."

"Good. In that case, you won't mind if I do this," he whispered as he turned her face back towards him. He brought his lips to hers. The feel of her flesh against his, the fragrance of her perfume, and the subtle aroma of sex were intoxicating.

Their tongues played and toyed and swirled as they battled back and forth. It was one of those hard-to-breathe kisses, where neither wanted to be the first to pull away. The sexual charge grew between them second by second, yet it wasn't something that they wanted to rush.

Their hands ran through each other's hair, and across the sensitive skin of their faces. His hand played across the upper region of her globes while her hands caressed his shoulders before lightly raking her nails across his back.

"I know we just finished a little while ago but I want you so bad!" she purred in his ear. "Do you think you're up to it?" she asked, a challenge in her voice.

"What do you think?" he grunted when her hand found his hard cock. He kissed his way over her chin, down her neck, and onto her chest.

"Yessssss," she moaned as he suckled each nipple into his mouth.

His tongue darted across the bundle of nerves, before kissing his way down over her belly, to her thighs. His hands caressed her knees and his lips quickly followed downward, gently pushing her legs apart as he descended. He glanced at her pussy and froze. She had spread her pussy lips open with her fingers, offering her most intimate parts to him. He could see how wet she was, slick juice already seeping from her hole. He deliberately slowed his attentions, even though he had the urge to crawl over her and ram his cock into her.

She deserved to be taken slowly, which was part of what he was trying to show her so he slowly kissed his way up her inner thighs. He watched as she toyed with her lovely pussy lips, dipping her finger inside her wet slit, drawing the liquid up over her swelling clit, rubbing it gently. The musky aroma of her pussy ignited such a raw animal hunger that he had to use all his will power to control.

"Maybe I was wrong. Maybe she is in control," he thought to himself.

"Come on, lover. Fuck me with your tongue ... lick my pussy," she moaned, arching her pussy toward him as she hooked the heels of her feet into his armpits drawing him closer.

"You want my tongue on your beautiful little clit, is that it?" he muttered, flicking his tongue along the outside of her pussy lips, making her quiver in anticipation.

"Ohhhhhhh ... yessssss," she gasped in joy as his tongue took one long deep lick from the bottom of her seam to the top, gathering her delicious juice on his taste buds.

"Ohmigod, ohmigod, ohmigod," she chanted.

His tongue began to explore, delicately tracing her inner and outer lips, teasing the hood over her clit, and circling and swirling around her tender opening. Her fingers dug into the back of his head, holding his mouth in place.

"Mmmmm ... you taste so good," he managed to gasp before he plunged his tongue into her juicy hole.

"It's not just me, sweetie. That's both of us," she muttered.

He was shocked as he realized she was right. He'd never thought about what it might be like to eat his own cum but what turned him on the most was the thought that he was getting their combined juices from deep within her.

"Hmmmmmm," he hummed as he gently sucked her petals into his mouth. Then he puckered his lips and pulled her little clit between them, flicking his tongue over it repeatedly.

"Ohhhhhhhhh fuuuccckkkkkk," she groaned as she wrapped her thighs tighter around his head. Her body went rigid and suddenly his face was awash with her fluids as they poured from her slit.

Trapped between her legs, he could barely breath until, with one final shudder, she collapsed onto the bed.

Her body went slack and he pulled away. His cock stood out in front of him like an iron spike. It felt like his groin was on fire. Slowly, he moved up over her. The hardness of his cock glided up her leg as he kissed his way over her belly towards her gorgeous breasts. He hadn't had his fill of them yet. His mouth found her left nipple, erect and swollen, and suckled it between his lips. He ran his tongue around her hard nub, until he found her nipple ring. He slid his tongue through the ring and whipped his tongue side-to-side pulling her nipple along with it as his hand cupped her breast gently, kneading it like bread dough.

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,780 Followers