Microchips Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,776 Followers

"Ohhhhh gawd, I love your nipples and the rings just make them all the better," he moaned as he moved to her other nipple, giving it the same treatment.

Her hands found his back, tracing the muscles with her fingernails, reaching for his ass, trying to pull him up further. "Fuck me," she sighed. "I know it will sound strange but I've never felt like this before. I feel like I'm gonna explode but at the same time I feel more relaxed than I've ever been."

He rose higher, his cock gliding along her inner thigh until it rested on her slit. His lips found hers again, lightly brushing across their fullness. She gasped as his fingertips found her pussy and tugged on her clit ring. Then, his fingers slid effortlessly inside her wet tunnel.

She groaned with delight as her hand found his cock. She wrapped her hand around it and slid it up and down her slit, coating it with her juices. "Now," she sighed.

He could tell by the way she pulled his cock toward her pussy, opening her legs wider, that she was ready for him. Possibly more ready then she'd ever been for any other lover.

"Fill me with your cock," she gasped, as she raised her legs, locking them behind his back.

"Your wish is my command," he teased, as he pressed the head of his cock against her opening. Slowly, he spread her tender pink skin, stretching it until his cock entered her. His head arched back as he slid deeper and deeper into her wet heat until her outer lips kissed his balls.

Her mouth opened as if to scream but not a sound came out. Her nails dug into his ass, leaving little grooves where they clutched.

He pulled his cock out until the head reached her entrance, paused a brief second, then plunged it back in, reveling at the sensation of entering her again. He slid his hands under her ass and lifted her up, trying to get even deeper.

"Oh ... yeah ... yeah ... fuck me," she chanted.

His hips moved faster and faster taking them closer and closer to what they both desired. At that moment, the only thing that existed was the two of them, everything else seemed to dissolve into a gray, cloud-like, mist.

"Aaaahhhh, I'm gonna cum ... don't stop. Ohhhhhhhhh," she somehow managed to moan as her body arched, driving herself upwards to meet his thrust.

The muscles of her pussy sucked him deeper as he thrust into her arching body until he felt the tip of his cock resting against the back wall of her sheath. His body went rigid and his cock seemed to double in size as his cum rocketed from the tip painting her inner walls for the second time.

Together they tumbled over edge into orgasm, clutching each other, their cries of delight load enough that they were heard by the guards outside, who simply smiled.

Slowly, they came back to their senses; snuggling, stroking, smiling, kissing, and laughing. It was then he felt the pain along his back. When he looked over his shoulder he saw the tail end of the pink ribbons where her nails had raked him.

"When did that happen?" he asked.

"I guess I got a little carried away, sorry," she giggled, seeing the fingernails stretching from his ass cheeks to his shoulders.

"It's okay. I can deal with it," he whispered.

"I hope so because those are the least of the problems you need to deal with ..."

He thought she was referring to everything going on regarding the microchips until she sighed.

"You still need to deal with Alex."

"What do you mean 'deal with Alex'?" he asked already suspecting he knew the answer.

"Let's just say the two of them were very, VERY close," she muttered as sleep overtook her.

He lay there, images of Alex and Natalie floating through his head as he slipped into the deepness of the night still unsure of what the next morning would bring.

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,776 Followers