All Comments on 'Mid Life Crisis'

by ukresearcher

Sort by:
  • 88 Comments
SKHPSKHPover 12 years ago
I'm sorry for starting to read this

Please spare us these cuckold & wimp stories.

zed0zed0over 12 years ago
Why do all you non-men think their story is different, and somehow Lit readers will like it?

I Couldn't Finish. Disgusting! Try posting in interracial, or better yet post it in the toilet where it belongs. You really are fulfilling the typical English cuck stereotype, why don't you do something different, like grow some balls. Or at least have the decency to put a warning on this shit, so I don't waste my time on it.

skipperrskipperrover 12 years ago
The worst!

This might well be the worst piece of crap story I have read on this site! Unbelievably bad. I shouldn't have kept skimming through it, but I kept hoping for some redeeming factor. Unfortunately that just didn't happen.

cloacascloacasover 12 years ago
Your fetish is one thing but the racism is awful

Absolute racist drivel.

TXanyTXanyover 12 years ago
Ditto

What they said....

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
"True is it that we have seen better days"

This story takes the term hapless to a new dimension. How could the narrator ever rise to be a head of a school by shrinking back from every challenge in the story like a field mouse?

This is not the best of UK Researcher - Ive enjoyed many of his other stories but the worth of this one escapes me. Ahh well at least I've been inspired to look up a quote from the Bard -" & take command what help we have , that too your wanting be minis'tered"

FloridaryanFloridaryanover 12 years ago
Same Old Same Old

As you can see from the prevous comments this story probably does not belong in this category. As I have stated in the past this type of story belongs in Fetish or even Interracial. You seem to be an educated well versed writer. Why do you continue to post the same cuckold wimp stories over and over? No self respecting male or female would ever act in this manner. Really a sad story

DmitryDmitryover 12 years ago
Whell

How sad and depressssing. Hay Uk.....wake up!

shuttlepilotshuttlepilotover 12 years ago
This is

such a sad story by such a sad writer. I can't bring myself to say 'author'. It fails in reality on so many levels, the worst being her upcoming baby. As previously said, there is no way the man could have been in his professional position. He should have taken action at the beginning and told her not to come back the first time she left. Why can't there be better stories coming from the United Kingdom? Surely the land of James Bond has at least one or two authors who know how to write a story that doesn't push garbage into my mind.

I kept reading, hoping against hope that there would be a better solution to all his problems. Shame on you, uk, shame on you, for painting such a miserable picture of British men.

And now, she's a drug addict! Have you forgotten any cliches at all? You even included the slut of a daughter who crossed the racial line. Damn, you left nothing untouched. Naturally, the evil ones all had larger cocks, why not? I wish I had the last ten minutes back.

deadonedeadoneover 12 years ago
Absolutly stupid

He is nothing but a WACC. Nobody, and I mean absolutely nobody, could or will respect him. She is nothing but gutter trash to be thrown into the dump.

How in the hell could any man with a back bone put up with this? I would also lay good money that the whore is still working the street when he is not looking. Also she will cut off his balls, assuming he has any which I doubt, if he even looks at another woman.

How can any man want to even think about being with such a worn out piece of fuck meat as her! Since this is not enough to force a divorce there never could be enough. So there would be nothing stopping her from bringing home her tricks.

nyminusnyminusover 12 years ago
Your main character

Is worse than a wimp. HE"S BRITISH, How you brits live with yourselves I don't lnpw. You have a black man ptoblem. I'll just say it..A NIGGER PROBLEM. His wide is worse than a slut,,(are all brit women like thia) Your main is too bad to be real...I think you BRIT men like to feel sorry for themselves. I read the story but last time..NO MORE...;I think you are a woose and an idiot. The wife is worse than a slut.. Hope you and your wife die of AIDS. I can't think more than you and your wife is no longer among the living//Matter of fact I wish ENGLAND would dissapear.. Would be a better world without it

InflagranteInflagranteover 12 years ago
Are all Americans arseholes?

Rotten story with a silly conclusion. However, I see that one or two arseholes have posted particularly stupid comments here. Am I correct in assuming that because some Americans are arseholes, ALL Americans are? If you are one of the aforesaid arseholes, don't try to understand this, it's beyond you. Because you're an arsehole.

BritinMontrealBritinMontrealover 12 years ago
@nyminus

Now Now calm down where would the USA be without its biggest ally. Its a story, lots of American authors here publish similar stories, so get over it. Who's gonna back you up when you want another little war in the middle east, Canada, maybe if you can lend them a plane or 2, France make me laugh. Your comment was offensive so get over it you bible thumpoing biggot

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

I rarly read this author's stories I read 3 stories, it was enough. I read in the end and stopped reading.

However It is NOT true that every British Author would be whimp fan, I read some excellent revenge stories from British Authors.

nakdsubnakdsubover 12 years ago
I read the first page and guessed where this was going...

so I read the last line. Boy, am I glad I didn't waste my time reading the rest of it.

Why oh why can't you guys forewarn us of these kinds of stories with a simple prologue saying this is a "wimp husband" or "willing cuckold" story?

It would keep guys like me from getting angry at you for wasting our time and giving you 1*. I am an author and I know how hard it is and how much time it takes to write a story so I hate giving 1*'s but damn it, let someone know or put it right up front.

fausttusfausttusover 12 years ago
british trash

read it.....writing was good, subject sucked.

BTW Poland did more to assist the US in the gulf then Britian.

stop living past glories, WW1 is over. That was the last time the UK did anything

great.

rjordanrjordanover 12 years ago
Up the British

The story was depressing as hell. I kept reading because it looked like even more misery would be forthcoming. I expected everything would be resolved in a giant nuclear cloud, but it ended before that.

This story was not "British". It was just a story. Could have been written by anyone at any time.

What IS British includes wonderful, inventive people who have been America's friends for a very long time. What have they done since WWI? Off the top of my head here are some British inventions. Turbojet, supersonic transport, head-up display, Harrier jump jets, holography, sonar, television and even flush toilets though that might have been before WWI. Oh yeah, speaking of television, Monty Python, Fawlty Towers, Peter Sellers...geez...it's ENDLESS. So I'll stop.

cohibaIVcohibaIVover 12 years ago
One thing uniting Brits and Yanks...

The disturbing preponderance of racist LW stories. On top of that, this writer's work is, despite being well written, soul-killing. The women are heartless, the men hapless. Having read several of these pieces, I've seen enough to make a decision. I'm done.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
read page one and went to take a bath

stop using black men in your stories. Not all of us chase after white sluts. and the wife in this crap was just that, a whore assed slut. this type of bs writing should come with a factory warning.

bobby9909bobby9909over 12 years ago
I see you are still

writing fetish stories and placing them in Loving Wives. You must really enjoy the negative comments and arguements created by doing this.

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartover 12 years ago
ironic

I just read the comment section for the other new story today. I saw posts referring to yankee wimps and American wimps. True irony pops up when I see that the king/queen of the brit cuck authors, ukresearcher posted another pukefest. I know all brits are not pussies. I do love to tell my brit friends that if it wasn't for the US, the official language of yer fine island would be German. It does seem to be the case that many brit authors are puking this cucky shit recently. UKreseacher you have a talent for both writing, and making any self respecting man want to vomit. Why can't your protags ever have balls? Why don't your whores ever feel remorse? I hope like hell you aren't married. If so I have no doubt in my mind you are raising some other guy(s)' kids and your wife has had more cock than a Tyson chicken farm. You on the other hand haven't been laid since the 70's. Man the fuck up for your own good!

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 12 years ago
Deary me Saxon_Hart

Your grasp of the history of the Second World War is a little xenophobic.

It was the Soviets who turned the war in Europe, by defeating Germany at Stalingrad, a fact on which all serious historians are agreed.

Certainly the USA... and Canada, and other powers... helped defeat Hitler on mainland Europe, and without US material assistance to the UK, before and after US forces were in Europe, things would have been much more difficult for the UK.

Certainly without the contribution of US and Canadian forces at the Normandy landings and after, Hitler would have hung onto power for longer. But by that stage Germany no longer had the ability to invade the UK.

It was an alliance of several nations, and national resistance movements in German-occupied Europe, which defeated Hitler, not solely the USA.

Clearly you've been brought up on too many completely historically inaccurate Hollywood war films. Try reading some reputable history before you tell your Brit friends such daft things in future.

BTTapBTTapover 12 years ago
Noticed Scot's comment

And wanted to respond. I didn't even read this story, I don't like UK Researcher's stuff-willing cuckold/reluctant but accepting cuckold stories do nothing for me.

But, I saw Scot's comment on the recent comment list and I wanted to put my 2 cents in.

It is far from settled that the USSR "won" WWII in Europe. If it wasn't for the material aid of UK and the USA, as well as the fact that the European Axis had to leave over 40 divisions in Western Europe at the outset of Operation Barbarrosa, the USSR would have lost in 1941 or 1942. No question. As it was, it was a very near run thing. By the time of Stalingrad (August 42-Jan 43), the war was all over, but for the bloodletting. Interestingly, the Western allies bagged as many Axis in North Africa as the USSR did in Stalingrad. Just saying. Without US material support to Britain and the USSR, Germany would have won in Europe. No question. The USSR would have fallen (it nearly did), and the UK could not have won in North Africa. It would have lost its African and middle-east colonies to the European Axis, and its Pacific and Asian colonies to Japan. Strangled on its home island, it would have eventually been ripe for the picking by the Germans. So, I think it is entirely fair to say that without the USA, the official language of Great Britain would be German today.

That said, I have no evidence that Britts (or other UK nationalities) are any more likely to be cuckolds or wimps than any other people.

RachWebsterRachWebsterover 12 years ago
On the other hand of course

Britain has never lost a serious war since 1066, whereas, off hand, I can't think of one that our friends the Americans have won without us Brits being involved. (hey, think about that before you comment)

fausttusfausttusover 12 years ago
hey rach

Spanish American war

Mexican American war

War of 1812

I can't think of a major conflict the UK has won in the LAST 100+ years without US taking the lead and bailing them out.

jasonnhjasonnhover 12 years ago
Brain dead

This statement "it is obvious that I can't give you the pleasure you deserve and I love you too much to deny you that pleasure" is the heart of this insanity. How about, I make $50K a year and Joe makes $150K so you obviously need to go live with him. How about, Since you love to play golf and Frank is a such a better golfer than I am you deserve to be with him. Or, Since John is an expert dancer and I have two left feet, I should step aside. It is just painfully pathetic.

Let's flip it around. Since your tits sag and you have such a stretched out cunt and Mary's is much tighter, I deserve to have her. Or Susan is a wonderful cook and I deserve better food. Or Jessie has long beautiful hair and yours is thinning and gray so I need to trade up. Or Melissa has a Master's degree and is far more intelligent to talk to so I am going to be with her.

The whole premise of "deserving better" is stupid. All women should be married to Ashton Kutcher and all men should be married to Taylor Swift. All the losers should just lay down and die. I "get" a woman or man getting the itch for "something more". It's the person on the other side calmly accepting the argument as perfectly acceptable that is ludicrous. Even his assertion that he was MAD was delivered calmly.

If after years of loving marriage you can't be happy without getting fucked by a 10 inch dick? Screw off. As for the tattoo, there's removal techniques. As to raising the kid of an SOB that destroyed my marriage? Bullshit. Abortion or adoption is the price the wife pays for her infinite stupidity and arrogance.

chastenchastenover 12 years ago
Sorry

...but this just made no sense whatsoever. Either the guy wants to be cuckold or he doesn't but you can't have him spend the entire story hating it and then say, "it is obvious that I can't give you the pleasure you deserve and I love you too much to deny you that pleasure." That simply doesn't work.

BTTapBTTapover 12 years ago
Rach

You're kidding, right? The American Revolution was a pretty major war that the Brits lost, at enormous cost to them. And don't forget, the UK needed the USA to win WWI and WW2. The USA could have won WW2 even if the UK had fallen. And, the USA won the Civil War (to that time, the biggest war in history), without any UK support (in fact, with some UK assistance/enabling to the Confederates) while fighting with only one hand. And, the US victory in the Pacific during WW2 was almost entirely an American affair, with British and Austrailians playing a minor supporting role. Essentially, the US fought 2 wars simultaniously during WW2, one of which it fought essentially alone. I have great respect for British arms throughout history. But, British involvement in any recent successful military operations has been completely unnecessary (though welcome) to the USA's military success.

BTTapBTTapover 12 years ago
I guess I owe a comment

Since I commented on this string, I guess I had to read it. I didn't like it. The wife's actions and attitude confused me. So did the husband's. I couldn't ever tell what these two actually felt for each other. The husband was conflicted. He didn't want this, but tried to convince himself that he did? Then he realized it was all wrong, and was (finally) angry at wife, then concerned for wife, then, hell...I don't know.

Obviously, a stale marriage and wife having a mid-life crisis. I get the madness that someone can go through and go after a wild affair. I can also understand reconciliation after the madness passes. But....

I don't get the trying to accept and be happy with being a cuckold. WTF?

I couldn't imagine being in the hubby's position. But, even with all the confusion and mixed emotions, wouldn't you just say to wife: "Hold on there, missy. This is a lot to take in. You're telling me you think you need to do this, and are willing to throw away everything we have together to do it. But you want me to accept it and remain married. How about you not meet this other guy tomorrow night? How about you give me a few days (at least) to digest this. Once I do, and organize my thoughts and feelings on all of this, maybe we can have a talk. Maybe I will put my foot down, maybe I won't. Maybe we can reach a compromise. Maybe I'll suggest that we both go to counselling to address your needs and wants. Maybe I can commit to doing more to keep you happy, and maybe we can find a way to put the fire back in our relationship. But, you go running off with this guy shows me nothing but blatent disrespect, and that i cannot live with even if I can live with opening up the marriage. And, frankly I think we have to talk about things like birth control and safe sex-you don't now much about this guy, except that from what you've told me about him, it sounds like this guy might be bad news-maybe this isn't the right guy for you to be getting involved with, even if you are determined to have an affair. if our marriage means anything to you, if you don't want to break us up, then you need to give me a few days to process this. If not, I dont' see how we can ever remain together."

Of course, if that conversation happened, then the story, as written, couldn't happen.

There is a lot that bothers me about this story (and this type of story), the perhaps what bothers me most is the disrespect of the husband by the wife, and the inability to demand any respect or consideration on the part of the husband. I actually have read a few stories on this site where wife says she wants to cheat, or is thinking of it, or wants to get into swinging, etc., and hubby is against it. Rather than freaking out, leaving her, etc. on one extreme, or begging, or wimpily accepting it with reluctance (as here), etc. on the other, the husband actually takes a considered approach. But, author, you explored what you wanted to explore, and i guess we got some more insight from the reluctant cuckold than I recall from the other stories in this subgenre than I can recall.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 12 years ago
It is tempting . . .

To put in my two nationalistic cents regarding WW2 and other extraneous issues, but I'll save those for the pub, or bar, as we say in the States. Triumph or not at war has no relevance to the story, especially merits vs. flaws. So, critiquing the story, as it were, I have only a few brief comments.

The writing was fairly good. The theme was another weak male, wimpy willing cuckold one. And the category would have been better served in Non-consent/Reluctance, Interracial, or some other section besides Loving Wives. It's clear she loved herself far more than she loved her husband.

The Interracial theme seemed to be predominant. The coercion element, the threats and violence, all lead to the Non-consent category. One star only for this, mainly for the lack of credibility, the incorrect category, and the lack of warning/preamble, as others have pointed out.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 12 years ago
Re BTTap 'Rach'

I apologise sincerely to all readers for having unleashed this tide of strangely US xenophobia on you all. I just object to historical innacuracy. And most of my many US friends, and my handful or relatives in RI, aren't in the slightest xenophobic. But alas tis a feature of some folk in empires in decline, as it was for many years in the UK. Still is for those Little Englanders who can't cope with the fact that we are part of the EU.

Now, this is a thread about stories, so I'll stop my threadjacking rant with this one. Anyone who wants to continue the discussion is welcome to take it to PMs with me.

And for the record, I didn't rate the story which generated this either. Not at all.

beagle9690beagle9690over 12 years ago
huzzah

As an American, I raise my glass of Bass Ale in a heartfelt toast to my British friends and solid dependable allies….”huzzah!”

magooomagoooover 12 years ago
AN IGNORNAT STORY

FOR AND ABOUT EQUALLY IGNORANT ENTITIES(NON HUMAN) PRACTICED BY THE CASTOFF DREGS FROM PRISONS AND MENTAL WARDS. THEIR TAGS READ N. F. G. RETURN TO MAKER (no fucking good) NO WONDER ENGLAND IS A ABJECT FAILURE AS A NATION.

katibkatibover 12 years ago
Awful

A revolting story, but one that is well writ.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
MID LIFE STUPIDITY

and a double wimpy cuck waits for the guillotine to drop. TK U MLJ LV NV

LifeisRealityLifeisRealityover 12 years ago
One Wonders

what causes a ukresearcher sicko?<P>

was he dropped on his wee wee at birth? was his circumciser too agressive?<P>

did he abuse his labido multiple times a day until only the absurd and sickly subhuman self imposed male humiliation arouse him sufficiently to jack off?<P>

is he writing from prison for 20 years due to sexual offenses against children ?<P>

after over 15 cheesy sick fetish stories when will he realize that he will never reach even minimal acceptance as there just aren't that many sick self cucks into the worst fetish subhumans can contrive.<P>

Sad

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 12 years ago
Just plain lousy.

I cheating selfish wife cucks her husband for half their marriage and he stays and takes it when he finds out. Another worthless wimp cuckold tale not worth the time it took to read.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

I wrote earlier there are not wimp husbands story writers in UK as DAYAKEN look at "People Can Change Ch. 03".

SleeplessinMD3SleeplessinMD3over 12 years ago
Anne knew her man!

What a sad sad story! Is it love to risk your marriage and love of her husband for a strange big cock. I actually skipped Anne's dialogue because it was so hurtful and cruel. Why would you give your faithful husband a blow by blow account of your fucking by other men? The answer is that Anne knew that her husband would not leave her. In fact, he covered for her absence. She knew that as long as it was tolerable for her to cheat on him he would do nothing. She was so selfish that she told him about her plans so she would not feel guilty - to hell with his feelings. What I find hard to believe is that the husband is any kind of success in the workplace.

shuttlepilotshuttlepilotover 12 years ago
how many

stupid cliches did this story have, from the almost impotent husband to the totally ridiculous concept of a black man with a better ability to have sex to a woman who is worthless?

monkcalmmonkcalmalmost 11 years ago
1* I hope you get the STD you want

umm really UK this is your sexy story, sad sad sad, but what can you expect from they way you make your characters up.

BritinMontreal dis Canada again you pompous french drop out wanna be man!

give a Canadian solider a toothpick guess what you get..... still one of the best trained universal soldiers in the freaking world with a tooth pick and clean teeth. No sane country wants to fight Canadians, we smile and say sorry while we are gutting with a knife.. it really creeps people out, our troops do as much as anyone with 1/3rd the gear and 1/10th the population.

gtay101gtay101over 10 years ago

pathetic and very english the only smidgen of truth the character expressd was the very real once a woman has a big cock she never forgets it this is just another english man wanting to be cucolded and thats where it belongs

Lynn_MXXLynn_MXXover 10 years ago
Surprise Surprise, UK Researcher. A Positive Comment

Wow, 48 barbed comments!!! This is usually the sign of a good story; if it was a bad one, no one would have bothered to comment! I loved this, though I wished that the lady protagonist hadn't been forced by Jerome to sleep with other men. I don't find that sexy. But I love it when the unfaithful wife has her lover's baby; full marks for that, though I would have liked to have read about this couple's post birth life together. Another chapter perhaps, UKR?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Yep another fucking happy cuckold story

This ain't a mid life crisis its a fucking AIDs crisis your moron

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Happy him!

A fucking cheating, pregnant drug addicted wife, omg I can't stop loving her???

Sorry I have to go to the toilet before I throw up on the keyboard....

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 9 years ago
Study bloopid

Sorry, didn't like it one little bit.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
ALL THAT EDUCATION

and the school of hard knocks assumes control..TK U MLJ LV NV

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiabout 9 years ago
It must be difficult...

...to try letting some husband appear to be male and educated if - at the same time - he clearly talks and acts like the last anencephalus on earth. That hubby is an I d i o t - he doesn&Acirc;&acute;t deserve better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
WTF!!

He should have kicked her out the moment she confessed all of the past chaeating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
all makes sense

I CAN UNDERSTAND HOW OUR EDUCATION SYSTEM IS SO TOTALY FUCKED

...

with idiots like him running it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I think ur a biggest son of a bitch in this world, I mean doesnt marriage vows means anything to u....man u have one totally fucked up mind.

dissmissdissmissalmost 8 years ago
Such a weak man

I think an indiscretion from the past, admitted to, many years later, painful though it may be, can most probably be set aside after realising how good the marriage has been.

What she did was trash their whole life including any future expectations ..... and she did it with her husbands blessings ..... as long as he has his 'glorious' meals and a sense of normality, he will be content.

He is not a much of a man..... although he did try to defend her in the end.

They probably deserve each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My wife was raped...

...by another classmate when she was only 16, in high school. No one knew it had been rape and he forced her to continue, after explaining how he was going to kill her parents and sister if she did not. He fucked her for two more years and they graduated. She had grown to love him and was devastated when he told her they were over and moved to California.

He, Tom, came back after 6 months. Apparently he had been working on a fishing boat and wanted Josie back. She jumped at the chance and I was actually at a party upstairs when they got back together. We all heard screaming and thought someone was being murdered, until her girlfriend came downstairs laughing her head off.

Tom used her again for about 3 months, banging her constantly. I really didn't know Josie at that time and was only vaguely aware when he left her a second time. He had found another job, this one in Alaska and she had also caught him bed with that same best friend.

Josie went through a couple more guys before we were thrust together in a social setting and found we clicked. 18 months later, we were married. I had a great job, making very good money for the time as a physical laborer and she was a housewife. Our lives were perfect, other than her cunt was a bit enlarged, but it wasn't like I was tiny, instead, significantly above average at 7.75".

For three years our lives were everything I could have asked for. Until Tom moved back to our little town. I had heard he was back, but didn't think anymore past that. He was Josie's past, nothing else. She had even filled me in, telling me how the first time was pure rape, the second rape too after the threats, then after that, she was a willing partner. Tom could screw her three times per session and she eventually admitted his cock was slightly longer than mine, but much much thicker.

Yes, I came home early, like we all do in this situation. In mine, a mudslide had blocked the road to our worksite and road construction would have to fix it. I looked forward to a week of making love to my wife, we had recently decided to begin our family.

I had a sinking feeling when I pulled up in our driveway and saw the '66 Camaro parked where I normally did. Walking in the back door instead of the front, I could hear the noises before I closed it. Grunting, swearing, skin slapping and the sounds of a sloshy pussy came to me. They hadn't even taken the time to go one of our bedroom, he had her bent over the edge of the couch and was pounding her harder than I could have imagined. While we had frequent monkey sex, he fucked her like he hated her guts.

Neither of them saw me and I turned to our bedroom. This was long before cellphone. I found our Kodak and snapped a couple good and plain pictures. Not having even noticed me yet, I began packing my clothes. We really didn't have anything, outside of my gramps guns that had been left to me, that I really wanted from our marriage.

They were still going at it when I stepped inside the living room with my bags. The filth that spewed out of my wife's mouth was startling. The girl I knew would hardly say shit if she had a mouthful of it. Instead, she was telling him to hammer her cunt harder and that it was his and always had been his. Instead of saying anything, I merely cleared my throat. It took three times before Josie happened to turn her head in my direction and went into full panic mode. She twisted out of his grip and away from the giant cock she had told me about and you know what? She was right. It looked as though it would be right at home on a donkey.

I simply told her to have fun, I would be sending her the divorce papers within the week. She began screaming and I had to shout for Tom to hear me. It was simple, to the point and I meant every word of it.

"When my chance comes, and it will, I'm going to be throwing dirt on your face. No matter how fast you run, no matter where you go, I'll be there until the hole is filled."

His face went white and that giant dong rapidly depleted. Josie was clawing at my belt when I went out the back door, screaming her apologies. Of course, as we all know, men don't want to be married to cheaters. Leave that to those lesser men.

I left the film with an attorney at a much larger town than our own. He had the photos developed and sent extra prints to my wife along with the divorce papers. I guess she signed them without question and we were officially done. Every so often I see her around town, but I've never spoke to her again. I saw her one more time, she moved to California with Tom. It was a few years later after things died down. She still lives there, never having come back to her hometown since. Now's she's single, although she never married Tom. Why aren't they together? Easy.

I left him buried in California after being the one to throw dirt on his face. And yeah, Josie knows, although she can't prove it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@lynn_mxx

Your logic is faulty. You are allowed your sexual proclivities that is certain.

However, the number of comments on this story do not denote it was a good story, rather they give evidence to how disgusted most readers were with this submission.

I only read stories submitted by various british authors when I am in mood for a good chuckle

I have known males such as these and their wives have known me. Always happy to help out a more than willing cuckold's wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stupid Friggin Story!

No FU**ing way would I or MOST people put up with this SHIT!!!

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 7 years ago
What a wimpy loser

He deserved everything that happened to him. She deserved worse than what happened to her. This guy is more concerned about someone doing his laundry and fixing good meals than having a faithful wife and raising a bastard child. What an idiot!

The house will now be a revolving door of hung lovers and bastard children. He will lead a celibate life and be content to support all these disgusting characters as long as he gets his dinner on time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
One of the worst ever.

Absolute rubbish. Why are there so many stories about men like this? This is the only story by this author that I've read, and will be the last. Totally crap.

Simon Drake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!!

Just give up, ass-wipe! Your stories suck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pansy-man

Rule Britannia my ass. Caspar Milquetoast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not sure what to think

I gave it 3 stars. I try not to grade based on if it is my "thing" or not. I like unapologetic fun sex. It was well written, almost to the point of feeling real. I stayed with it even though I didn't like where it was going. So three stars for the writing. The story was depressing enough, then to end with a baby was just too much for me. Anyway, good writing, so maybe you can pick a more upbeat topic and do well with it. Whatever floats your boat though. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Genuine crap story

Difficult to believe that a such poor wimp would exist in the real life, not even in the UK.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I Detest Stories Like This

Ending a story where the husband feels he has no other option than to accept a cheating, criminal wife back in his life is ridiculous. And for what reason? She cooked for him? She ironed for him? Time to grow up. A marriage without love and trust is like having a spouse on life support. And when a wife claims it is "only sex", it is a lie. She not only has given up sex that belongs exclusively to her husband, she has given up passion. She has given up trust. She has given up emotion. She had opened up her husband to ridicule, disrespect, dishonor, and scorn. Just sex? Not hardly.

Ducky7Ducky7almost 6 years ago
logical my ASS

WIMP is the real answer...

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Wimp

What a fucking wimp. No explanation can be enough to take back a cheating whore who is also pregnant.

meganann10meganann10over 5 years ago

That is one of the sickest stories I have ever read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Some

I have read a lot of wimp stories,but this one takes the biscuit,this fellas on a planet of his own.

mark73107mark73107about 5 years ago
What?

You pussy assed wimp, do you still nurse from your mommies tit.

Jesus fucking christ you disgust me with a story like that!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
damn

Wish I hadn't read this.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 4 years ago
Aweful garbage

These are really stupid people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It’s not like that

Why on Earth would his wife tell such a pathetic thing like “there are worries about becoming a grandmother” only because,even if “Andrew is a lovely boy and I don't see race when I look at him”,she was “still not happy at the thought of Chloe having a mixed race baby because there's still a lot of prejudice in both communities”!What A HUGE BULLSHIT!THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN NO WORRIES ALabout becoming a grandmother and SHE SHOULD HAVE BEEN VERY HAPPY AND PLEASED with that!SHE WOULD HAVE HAD A FIRST NEPHEW FROM HER DAUGHTER and from a man whom THIS ONE LOVED!THE COLOUR OF THE SKIN OF THAT BABY WOULD HAVE NOT MATTERED AT ALL to her,IF SHE WAS SINCERE in what she said about the race!And as for “the communities”,IT’S ABSOLUTELY NOT TRUE that “there is still a lot of prejudice in both of them”!THIS IS TOTALLY RIDICULOUS!In our days,THERE ISN’T ANYMORE “a lot of prejudice” in the communities about mixer race babies!In fact,THERE REMAINS ONLY VERY LITTLE PREJUDICE regarding this thing!And a mixer race child WOULD GET THE COMMUNITIES EVEN CLOSER,creating ANOTHER PIECE OF BOND between them!So,STOP WRITING SUCH RACIST BULLSHIT and waisting our time with it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sad Sack

This poor guy seemingly goes through life with a Kick Me sign taped to his back.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Another balless wonder story

There are so many of these dickless Wonder Stories. I'm wondering if all the writers of these stories are dickless wonders.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
He should have grown some balls

And kicked the bitch out when she first talked about it

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
There is so much to regret about this appalling story...

it seems almost pointless to write a comment. Sadly ukresearcher never appeared to realize he was a disparaging racist. His beliefs and attitudes about racial diversity must have brought much pain and isolation into his life.

AbctoyAbctoyover 3 years ago
Bad read.

Bad story telling horrible characters

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
this loser never understand how pig he is

loser wimp story Don't have a guts that loser

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

You need one more tag: 'unreadable'

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

What fucking awful story, what sort of a sick in the shit are you to write such utter garbage.

Go back to your day you are shit as a ewriter

Scores 1/5 wish I could give it less. One of the worst stories I have ever read on Lit

Mate, please just piss off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Horrific. Asshole cuck should have kicked the unfaithful cunt to the curb, even before she first went with Jerome. Then she could have been executed along with Jerome. Problem solved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

In a way I liked this. The story was well crafted but the subject matter was ugly to say the least. Overall I gave this a 5 as the author gave it a good effort. Next time I hope he picks a more likable topic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Már nem minősítem ezt a semminek nem nevezhető irományt nincs rá szó ,nincs olyan alacsony kategória,amivel ennek az írónak minősíthetném amit közre adott Nekünk!Pfuj...!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Garbage

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

BBC myth and feral negroes earns a 1. The worthless pounce of a man written as the husband earns a -100

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In real life your story would never end the way you did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OP lost a bet and had to write this tripe. The only possible explanation!

nightowl57nightowl57about 1 year ago

Who would take her back only a wimp

shadrachtshadracht9 months ago

WTF was that? Wow. Words fail.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous