Mid-Life Crisis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CharlieB4
CharlieB4
1,223 Followers

Cold liquid splashed on my chest and I gasped in shock before the hands returned rubbing the coldness away. Moving up my arms and down my abdomen getting tantalizing close to my hard dick but never getting closer than the lightest brush. I began twisting against my bonds trying to cause more contact without success.

Her hands were everywhere now. Slipping the full length of my body, slowing and grazing my dick more regularly. I was on fire pleading quietly for release. The stimulation became more intense as one hand zeroed in on the sensitive area between my balls and my arsehole. Another lightly tickled the base of my dick while another brushed my nipples.

"What the fuck?" I gasped. My wife doesn't have three hands.

"Relax baby," Diana said softly in my ear as a mouth engulfed my cock.

Diana lifted the blindfold and I immediately looked down to see the back of her friend Cindy's head as she deep throated my cock.

"Ohhhh shiiiittt." I groaned as the muscles in Cindy's throat contracted on the head of my dick.

Her head lifted up and she released my member to look up at me.

"Surprise!" They both said in unison..

"And Happy Birthday darling." Diana added in a husky voice before kissing me full on the lips.

I returned the kiss hungrily until I gasped into Diana's mouth as Cindy resumed sucking my cock. Diana broke away and kissed her way down my chest. When she reached Cindy's bobbing head she stopped and watched transfixed as Cindy repeated took all my cock in her mouth. I was getting really close. Cumming in a woman's mouth was going to be a first for me so there was going to be no holding back. Cindy must have sensed my impending explosion and she lifted off my dick while holding it tightly at the base. I groaned and thrust up in frustration.

"Your turn," Cindy said to Diana, using her grip on the base of my cock to point it at my wife. "I'm not used to a cock that big."

"Ohh, umm, I... I... I'm not very good at it." Diana mumbled.

"Only one way to learn Di. You've got to practice." Cindy replied waggling my hard cock back and forth in front of her. Diana leant forward and tentatively dipped her head a few times.

"Jesus Di! Is that all you've got?" Cindy pulled my dick back towards her. "Here, watch me. You've got to use your tongue girl."

Cindy's warm mouth engulfed me again.

"See what I did? Now try again." Cindy pointed it towards Diana again.

This time it was better but Cindy wasn't satisfied. She swapped with Diana twice more before she felt my wife was doing it right.

"That's it, swirl your tongue around his head then back down again." Cindy encouraged her. "Good girl, now you've got it."

Cindy was bang on the money. Diana was definitely going to get it. I could feel my balls churning as my sperm began their journey.

"Fuck yeesss ohhh yeah." I groaned as I started shooting into my wife's mouth.

When the first blast hit Diana backed off coughing so the second hit her full in the face.

"Don't waste it," Cindy admonished her before she dove in and slurped the rest straight from the source.

Cindy sat up smacking her lips. "Mmmm, yummy."

She reached across and got some of the cum sticking on my wife's face on her finger before sucking it clean. She repeated the process except this time she offered her finger to Diana. She wrinkled her nose. Hesitantly she opened her mouth and Cindy pushed her finger inside.

"Suck it." Cindy ordered and my wife complied with some reticence.

Diana got up quickly and went to the bathroom before Cindy could do anymore cleaning. Cindy stood up and looked at me with a mischievous grin.

"You're not going to try to escape are you?"

I shook my head gravely.

"Good, I'll just get these off."

It was the first time I'd had a chance to check her out properly. I'd only met her in person a couple of times but I'd heard a lot about Cindy from Diana. She was on the skinny side of lean, small breasts with little pink nipples and no real bottom to speak of. The muscles in her arms and legs were well defined from her gym work but small to suit her petite frame. She reminded me of a distance runner you see at the Olympics. She had a bright smile on a pretty face with short blonde hair and an obviously infectious personality.

When Cindy had finished releasing me she went to Diana's bag and retrieved a small plastic satchel. From inside she produced a small pill before replacing the bag and coming over to me.

"Open wide."

"What is it?" I questioned her.

"Just a little something to make sure you can keep up with two girls tonight." Cindy said with her playful smile disarming my objections.

She popped it in my mouth just as Diana came back from the bathroom. Both Diana and Cindy still had panties on which seemed a little unfair.

"Why am I the only naked person here?" I asked.

"The guy has a point," Cindy laughed before quickly removing hers.

She revealed a carefully manicured pussy which had a small patch of short blonde hair in the shape of a heart above her slit. Diana slipped hers off and seemed embarrassed by her full bush of dark pubic hair.

"You've got the full rug Heh?" Cindy said good-naturedly. "Don't worry we can fix that later. Come on it's our turn now."

Cindy jumped on the bed beside me slipped under my arm and put her head on my shoulder. Diana was still standing watching until Cindy held out her hand. Diana took it and Cindy physically pulled her onto the bed. She lay down on the other side of me facing Cindy.

"Kiss your husband," Cindy ordered and my wife and I locked lips.

While we kissed Cindy was busy with her hand. Trailing it lightly down my chest and teasing my limp dick. The close proximity of four breasts along with the kissing and touching and I felt stirring in my loins.

"My turn Di. You jack him off for a bit."

My wife stopped kissing me and Cindy took over. I was amazed at the hold Cindy had over her. My wife's demure nature had disappeared. Diana's hand wrapped around my hardening shaft and she slowly pumped it. Cindy attacked her job with vigor. She didn't just kiss with her lips but her whole body got in on the act. Her breasts pushed against my side while her hand pulled my face closer to hers. My cock quickly recovered so when Cindy stopped dueling with my tongue I was at full mast.

"He's your husband so I suppose you get first go." Cindy said looking at my hard dick and I thought I detected a hint of regret. "What's he like a licking pussy?"

"He wants to do it all the time," Diana said quietly as she continued slowly massaging my member.

"Well there's no substitute for enthusiasm. Scoot down a bit Jim." I shuffled down the bed. Climb on top of that thing Di." Cindy directed.

My wife swung her leg over and reached down to grab my dick again. She rocked back slowly rubbing the head along her pussy lips until the wetness coated both of us and my cock slipped inside. Once she'd settled back completely engulfing my dick Cindy swung her leg over my face and presented her bare snatch to my lips.

"Don't be shy boy," she teased as I flicked my tongue out to lightly graze her slit.

She grabbed my head by the hair and held it firmly while she ground herself against my face.

"Move your arse Di. You're not hogging that dick all night."

So they both began moving. It was a bit confusing and I had trouble working out when to thrust with my hips till Cindy confirmed who was in charge.

"Keep licking Jim, your wife's doing just fine back there so you concentrate on me so I'm ready when she finishes."

Diana always climaxed quickly when she rode me. She reckoned my dick fit inside her just right that way. I could tell by the rapid erratic movements she was close.

"You like that dick Di?" I heard Cindy ask my wife.

Diana grunted, "uh-huh."

"Don't hold it in girl, let it out. Do you like riding that dick?"

"Yeesss ohhh yeesss fuuucking gooood." Diana moaned.

Cindy climbed off my face, spun around and grabbed my wife's hips pulling her backwards and forwards violently on my dick. I was worried it might snap until something else grabbed my attention. Cindy had leant further and her lips were now latched onto one of my wife's bouncing tits. Diana was oblivious and squealed louder as her climaxed. She started to slow but Cindy redoubled her efforts to encourage my wife to keep going.

"Nooo, nooo, it tickles stoooppp, argh." Diana complained however Cindy didn't slacken the pace.

Diana went quiet and bit her lip as if she were concentrating hard.

"Come on girl, you can do it." Cindy encouraged her as she moved to maul her other breast.

"Ohhh yes, ohh yes, ohhhh yessss, fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" My wife chanted.

Her hands left my legs and wrapped around Cindy's head pulling it closer to her and then she screamed. I'd never heard anything like it come out of my shy wife. She lost control. Juices flowed out of her bouncing cunt over my cock and balls. The sound just kept going until Cindy eased her down like a jockey after he's gone past the winning post.

"Good girl," she cooed in my wife's ear. "Good girl."

Cindy kept holding her tight until she'd recovered enough to move. She laid her gently beside me still whispering her admiration. To say I was surprised would be one hell of an understatement. The lady who'd previously left the room when Orange Is The New Black came on the television was being held intimately be another woman.

I would have thought seeing my wife in some girl on girl action would have been arousing. Now I felt like an interloper invading two strangers private space. It was unsettling and I fought the urge to turn away. I closed my eyes in reflection as I wondered the implications of the door we'd just stepped through. My melancholy daze was broken by Cindy's shrill voice.

"Heh Jim, wakey wakey. You and I have got some serious fucking to do."

I opened my eyes to find Cindy looming over me. She had a condom in her hand and she quickly put it on my shaft

"Scoot over so I can lay down." I followed orders and she lay down beside me before looking at me quizzically. "Aren't you getting on top?"

"Ah, yeah sure." I climbed in-between her spread legs, letting my dick rest against her opening.

"It's not going to do much good out there. Stick it in me silly."

I was intimidated. My wife lay beside us in a state of post orgasmic bliss after her first quasi-gay experience. A woman I'd met briefly only four times was naked underneath me ordering me to fuck her. I'd been expecting a nice dinner followed by a standard roll in the hay with my wife. Now I was in the middle of every man's fantasy, an FMF threesome. Why was the little voice in my head concerned when he should have been rejoicing? Pushing my reservations to one side I eased myself into Cindy.

"Ohhh yeahhhh. That's what I've been waiting for." Cindy sighed as I settled between her thighs. "There is nothing can beat a big hard cock in a wet cunt. Fuck me Jim."

I started moving slowly reveling in the nuances of my second pussy.

"Come on Jim," Cindy implored me. Fuck me like you mean it."

I pulled out and slammed back in again.

"Yeah that's it fuck my cunt!"

Cindy had the mouth of a sailor and she continued to harangue and encourage me as I pounded her into the mattress.

"Harder, harder, own this pussy."

I was giving it everything I had, but strangely I wasn't getting closer to getting off. I was so fixated on following Cindy's instructions my own pleasure took a back seat. I pulled back ready to slam forward again and suddenly she was gone. She was up and on all fours her head on my wife's chest.

"Fuck me like a dog. Let your wife see how you treat a slut." Both her hands were pulling her arse cheeks wide open to show me her sloppy hole.

The mention of my wife slowed my reaction. I looked at her and found her staring at me intently. Cindy wasn't used to being kept waiting.

"Come on fatty, get your tell tubby body up here and do your worst." Cindy sneered.

Any other insult I probably could have let slide. Calling me fat after what I'd achieved in the last twelve months caused the red mist to descend. I quickly got behind her but rather than start fucking her again I bought my open palm down hard on her arse. The sound of the slap seemed to reverberate around the hotel room and I briefly thought I'd gone to far.

"You hit like a girl jello-boy," Cindy incited me further.

"Fuck you, you bony-arsed bitch." I roared as I rained blows down on her butt.

I stopped to ram myself inside her a couple of times before pulling out to smack her butt again. Cindy was panting and pushing her arse back searching for my dick. I drove it into her again as hard as I could causing her body to jolt forward. Her head turned and I realized she was about to berate me again but I shut her down.

"Shut the fuck up whore." I demanded angrily grabbing the back of her head and forcing it towards my wife's crotch. "Eat some cunt bitch."

I continued on, fucking, slapping, abusing her and she was getting off on it. As my balls began to tingle I realized so was I. This was something I would never contemplate doing with my wife. Cindy was obviously as good at eating pussy as she was at dirty talk because my wife was moaning up a storm. I let go of Cindy's head and she kept working between Diana's thighs while her hand played with Diana's tits. That always sends her over the top and sure enough it did again.

Diana screamed and used both hands to force Cindy's head further between her legs. When my wife released her Cindy's head shot up and she glanced back at me.

"Don't stopppp... Don't stop... Ahhh."

I kept slamming into Cindy until I reached my peak, then holding myself as deep as I could I let my spunk fill up the rubber. Exhausted and a little light-headed I lay back down again. Cindy stayed on her knees with her head on my wife stomach. Diana lightly stroked her hair. Nobody spoke. The only sound was mine and Cindy's labored breathing.

"I guess I'd better leave you two love birds to enjoy the rest of the night." Cindy said sitting up.

Cindy quickly gathered her clothes and left them on a chair before entering the bathroom. I could hear the shower running briefly before she returned drying herself. Diana hadn't moved or spoken. I'd removed the condom and disposed of it then returned to the bed. I think we were both trying to process what had just happened and its implications. As we watched Cindy dressed quickly before turning back towards us.

"See you later," she said brightly before turning off the light and then she was gone.

I sensed Diana roll towards me so I did the same and we faced each other in the darkness.

"Did you enjoy your present?" She asked quietly.

"Yes," I replied somewhat uncertain about the response Diana wanted. "Did? I mean when? Umm whose idea was it?"

"Well, umm I was whining to Cindy after a workout that you were the hardest guy to buy presents for and she sort of suggested it I think."

"You think?"

"Well you know what Cindy's like. She becomes a force of nature." Diana whispered apologetically.

"I didn't before, but I think I do now," I replied with a grin that I doubt she could see. "Hasn't she got a boyfriend?"

"Yes, she calls him her partner because they've been together for four years. They have what she calls an enlightened attitude towards monogamy. You're not mad are you?" There was a hint of panic in her voice.

"No, no," I assured Diana. "It's just... a bit of a shock I suppose. Did you plan everything?" I asked.

"Umm, I booked the room and the restaurant. I told the receptionist that there was an old friend coming over to surprise you who would need a to get into the room while we were at dinner."

"Did you bring the restraints?" I wasn't ready to ask the obvious question yet.

"No, Cindy took control of all that stuff."

I paused and decided it was now or never.

"So, err, have you and Cindy been umm practicing?"

"No! No of course not." Diana said urgently.

"Have you thought about it?"

"Jim? What the fuck?"

"Well? What am I supposed to think? Yesterday I thought my wife was homophobic and tonight I see ..." Diana cut me off.

"It just happened. I thought we were just going to give you a massage, then she would just have sex with you and leave. She told me all guys want to be with two women. You certainly didn't seem to mind ten minutes ago." She rolled onto her back angrily. "I thought it would be a special present." Her voice broke and I could tell she was crying.

"Honey, shhh." I moved closer and pulled her against me. "It's just the shock. It's taking a while to get my head around it."

"I'm sorry," Diana blubbered. "I've ruined everything haven't I."

"No, no. Don't be silly. I'm just struggling with the 'why'. It's something you've never shown any inclination you would do before. Is this your way of telling me there's something wrong with us? Or that you want a change?" I held her tighter.

"No honey. When Cindy suggested it the first thing I said was no way. Then that night when you were asleep I was thinking about the sex bits in those books you read. I've always been a bit of a prude about that stuff and I... I..." Diana paused as she snuffled and searched for the words. "I wondered if you really wanted to do those things."

"Ohh honey," I sighed kissing her forehead. "I get everything I want from you."

"You don't have to lie about it to save my feelings."

I lifted her head up so our faces were close together in the darkness.

"I loved you before we had sex. I loved you when we had sex. I loved you when we had two toddlers and we were both working. I love you now and I will love you forever." Then I kissed her softly on the lips.

We held each other tightly and drifted off to sleep. The next morning I woke to find Diana lying facing me, watching me intently. The room was dimly lit by the sunlight trying to fight its around the edges of the heavy curtains.

"Morning," I said with a yawn. "How long have you been awake?"

"A little while."

"You should have woken me." I said as I shuffled closer so our bodies were touching.

"You looked too peaceful. I didn't want to disturb you."

Diana snuggled against my side. Her head was on my shoulder and her arm draped across my stomach. Her fingers scratched lightly on my hip. My morning wood rose further with her close proximity. I shifted my lower body so her fingers came into contact with it.

"Are you still horny?" She chuckled.

"Always." I assured her.

Her fingers danced over my cock and balls causing me to groan.

"Do you mind if I get some more practice?" Diana said in a husky voice.

"Not at all."

Diana kissed her way down my body before taking my dick in her mouth. She slowly bobbed up and down while her fingers caressed my scrotum. I had to stop her or I was going to blow to fast.

"Come up here." I said pulling her up the bed.

"Do you want to fuck me like a dog?" She asked and she began to roll over but I stopped her.

"No I want to make love to my wife."

* * *

It still took some time before our lives returned to normal. On the way home from the hotel we decided to put it behind us as just another random experience of our marriage. However the next week Diana became increasingly agitated. Cindy hadn't been at work on Monday, and Tuesday Diana had avoided her. However Wednesday afternoon was their next exercise class and Diana was worried about being with Cindy again.

"What if I'm a lesbian?" Diana voice crackled down a bad mobile connection while I was at work.

"Where are you? The service is terrible."

"I locked myself in the toilet. It's morning tea break."

"Jesus Di, you have to get a grip. Cindy's not going to jump on you at work. Have you even talked to her since the weekend?"

CharlieB4
CharlieB4
1,223 Followers