All Comments on 'Midnight at the Oasis'

by Ann Douglas

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Great tale as usual from your good self !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent!

This is what I am looking for in a mature story, ticked all the boxes.

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
I liked this one

Well written as usual. (I wasn't searching for errors this time to disabuse some anon idiot, but I assume there weren't any.)

Regarding the theme of the story; experience is a wonderful thing. Sharing that experience with a novice can be extremely satisfying for both participants.

Lue

TigerladyandhimTigerladyandhimover 6 years ago
A real gem

Loved the story. Working at a supermarket and having my first older woman experience there probably endeared me even more to a very well written and erotic story.

Northpacific2017Northpacific2017over 6 years ago
There is a lot to be said for experience

Loved the story, as always I appreciate your effort.

North

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Midnight

THERE WILL BE MORE , Won't there ??? This is too good to let it die here . Hopefully there will be enough positive feedback to ensure this . Having learned how to please the ladies at a tender age , I am remembering some of the things I learned before I got my license at age 15 . Anyway this is definitely one of the better ones in this category .

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
entry level position

with advanced tutoring available to the right person. Must be willing to learn.

CanexoCanexoover 6 years ago

Like a previous commentator, I would love to see more of this story. It seems however that the author has a string of single stories - all excellent by the way. I do hope that this changes soon. Well written, great story. Thank You

Ann DouglasAnn Douglasover 6 years agoAuthor
Story Continuations...

As I have stated elsewhere,I really don't do sequels, at least not direct ones. In 25 years I've only done one and really wasn't happy with how it turned out. Not that it was a bad story, I just felt it didn't measure up to the original. I much prefer leaving it up to the reader's imagination as to what happens after 'the end.'

auwingerauwingerover 6 years ago
Every teen-agers dream!

What I wouldn't have given to be in this kid's shoes when I was his age!! Keep up the great work, Ann. Love your stories!

laad4e08laad4e08over 6 years ago
Love it!

I loved it! I naturally put myself in that story always wanted to have an older woman teach me how to be what a woman wants! Never got that chance. I would love to see more of this story like others have suggested however, I understand why this amazing author does not like to do it. Where would the story go? He goes the new places and moves a few boxes then they have wild sex again. She tells dad how helpful and great the boy is. they have steamy sex and the new store, hey dad I love my new job thank you so much. All of that would be super hot, but to this author it may get repetitive. She likes new scenarios and new characters.

Thank for shearing

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh to be Ethan

That is a great fantasy to a man who could have been much better with such instruction. Please continue with your great advice. Thank you

JudyLeeJudyLeeover 6 years ago
Surprise!

Jackie knew who he was all along. What a wonderful way to meet your new boss.

JudyLee

oldtwitoldtwitover 6 years ago
Great

Great story with just a twist in the tail, so good.

chytownchytownalmost 5 years ago
I Love A Complete Story*****

Very enjoyable read. Thanks for sharing.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 2 years ago

As Gomer Pyle would say "surprise, surprise". Good story and a pleasure to read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnn Douglas@Ann Douglas
3168 Followers
I'm an average wife and mother, well, maybe not so average, who likes to write Erotica. I'm not a professional writer. In fact, until I tried writing my first story in the early 90s, I hadn't written anything longer than a letter since high school 20 years before. I like ...