Midnight Music 1, 2 & 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Keep some for me!" shouted George, getting off Sally's face to dive around our end of the sexual scrum and pull my spurting cock from Natasha's hole and sinking it deep in her throat. Sucking and wanking till I was empty and somewhat puffed from all the excitement.

Since the girls didn't need to get it up like me, I took time out to watch "the Three Graces" doing their stuff, and they were so hot that my member began showing signs of interest almost immediately, the slurping and licking, finger fucking was non stop, and highly effective judging from the number of orgasms that were being had by all three.

I had no idea that Sally was into that sort of thing, but boy oh boy she was at it like a fiddler's elbow, eating cunt with the best of them, and having her own clit sucked to frenzy.

George summoned me, "The black bitch always gets the first fuck, I think it's those blond nether curls that pulls the chaps, now come to me and let's hide that nice big sausage of yours in my little shrine to fuckery"

She got on all fours arse facing me, pussy wet and inviting pointing towards me, she slapped her arse cheek with a resounding noise, "Now let the hetros show the dykes where its at, fuck me till I shout out loud"

As I started fucking her with deep strong lunges, Sally started to kiss me and at the same time stick her finger up my arse, and while that was going on Natasha was sucking the hell out of her pussy, we were all on a planet sex that was spinning ,just in control, but only just. George was a great fuck, gyrating her hips, and with admirable muscle control her cunt was squeezing my dick each inward thrust and relaxing on the out stroke. She was loud and dirty in her verbal appreciation of my tool. As I felt another cum on its way and announced the good news to the three sweating gyrating sexual athletes, the response was instant, George instructed me not to cum in her cunt but to put it in her arse, and to hold on for as long as possible then, let rip and that half of my cum was for her hole, the other half for Natasha's mouth, and Sally could wait her turn as she probably got fucked plenty on a regular basis, and so was not going short of jism in any of her delightful orifices. I held off for as long as possible but my control was slipping by the minute Then I shuddered to the intense sensation of cumming in George's tight shit tube , the colon muscle gripped me tight the length of my dick, so the act of pumping my jism into her was totally overwhelming, I lunged again and again deep in her dark tunnel, depositing vast quantities of hot cum, much to her delight as she cried out encouragement to me non stop, she judged that I had spent half my load in her so she summoned her girlfriend Natasha to take her share of my copious offering, and quick as lightning as I was on the back stroke, Natasha pulled my spurting cock from its tight haven and sucked it to the hilt into her scarlet mouth, she then began a highly expert extraction job on what was left of my mighty cum..

I don't know how long we had been at it but it seemed quite some time, and all of us were getting tired, we were on a heap in the middle of the sitting room rug, fondling and stroking each other, the girls kissing from time to time, the sight of which was beginning to have an effect on my over exercised tool. Natasha got to her feet, and brightly announced that se was going to pop home for some toys, and shrugging into her little black dress she skipped out the front door, to return almost immediately with a small holdall.

Look what I've got she announced, "A double treat for Sally," and brandished two huge strap on dildos, long stout, with big bulbous heads with an assortment of ridges behind each.

Sally you are going to love this darling, she cooed as she anointed the head of the dildo with sex lube, George was doing likewise with hers, then with both fearsome dicks belted on they began seducing Sally with the lube, smearing it liberally on both her holes, I'll go first said Natasha, lying on the floor, dildo in the air, "Sit on that, but take it slowly, its kinda big ya know!"

Sally looking lost in a fog of lust parted her lubricated pussy lips and in one deliberate movement sat down on the entire length of the artificial dick, "Oh my gawd, its better than the real thing, start fucking me deep and hard", Natasha responded with strong thrusts deep into Sally's quim.

George now approached from the rear, and began forcing the dildo head into Sally's tight little arse bud, "Oh be careful, you're hurting me with that thing, go slow, and pull out for a minute PLEASE!"

George pulled back, and smearing some more of the lubricant cream both on the dick-head, and the complaining sphincter, then she renewed her onslaught, this time more slowly and deliberately, and after a few thrusts she was in. The two gorgeous lesbians then took turns at the in shaft of their respective hole, and as one dick went in the other pulled out, but never letting the heads emerge from their stretched orifice.

Sally was orgasming, and moaning, thrashing about, and talking dirty. To my certain knowledge she had never been DP'd before, whatever about being fucked with a rubber dildo and she was sure enough up for every last inch of it.

I was now sporting a huge dick, but was having difficulty wondering where to put it, George noticing my dilemma, suggested that I could have her place in Sally's tight little arse, for a while at least, and George would play with Sally's beautiful tits to keep herself amused. As George withdrew, Sally's arse bud stayed open to accommodate my rampant member, and in it slid in her small grippy tube up to my balls. Although my dick was several sizes smaller than the dildo, she seemed not to notice and carried on as before, cumming, moaning, shouting, and above all asking to be fucked in both holes. I was pumping as hard as I could without dislodging Natasha from Sally's cunt, so I had to moderate my lunges deep in her back hole, but the sensation of the dildo head rubbing on my cock from the other side of the membrane that separated us was getting to be too much for me and the tingling in my balls let me know that another cum was immanent. I shout Ed out to all that I was cumming, and once again George took control of my forthcoming ejaculation. "Sally hasn't had a taste of her own ass yet, so giver half of your stuff up the hole and the rest in her pretty little mouth, she'll love you all the more for it, I'm sure!"

I came mightily in Sally's arse, deep and fast, Natasha stopped her pumping to let me go at it un-interrupted, and half way through, I pulled out, and Sally toured to gobble my spurting dick deep in her throat. George quickly replaced the dildo in her arse, and began fucking her again at high speed. Sally drank every drop of my jism, without breaking her fuck rhythm with the two girls. Quite a performance for someone new to this sort of multi partner multi sex type of fucakthon.

The three of them kept it up for another half an hour, but I was out of it, flattened by too much excitement.

I brought a bottle of Champaign from the kitchen, and popping the cork, I offered a glass to my three sexual companions. "Here's to my first encounter with such delightful neighbours on an intimate basis, and I do hope it is the first of many such evenings we will enjoy in each others company."

Both my guests smiled agreement, George adding, how could we resist Sally's eager little cunt, and your impressive tool! We will have you over to our place for a return match very soon" and so saying planted a wet kiss on my prick head, fondling my balls, and wanking my shaft, after a few minutes of this she handed over to Natasha, who continued in the same vein, till my dick was once again straining to enter an accommodating hole. Sally was next up and sitting on my lap she fed my tool into her hot pussy, whispering in my ear, "Now show me that it's me that you want me most of all, by fucking me silly with that great machine of yours"

How could I resist an invitation like that, especially coming from such a beautiful and wanton creature?

I set about reaming her to the hilt, long deep thrusts, getting faster and harder as she gasped for more, the two girls from next-door started getting their kit on, and kissing us good night, left us at our endeavours, which went on quite some time, till drenched in sweat we came together noisily and wetly.

In bed we agreed that our new neighbours were hot stuff and we would soon be in touch to arrange another evening. I declared that I, now, had nothing against Lesbians, Sally chuckled, "Well I have something against them, it's called a pussy, and I'll have it against them whenever I can!"

And so to sleep.

THIRD VERSION OF MIDNIGHT MUSIC

I had been in the pub too long, I had gotten involved with a very amusing, but rough, bunch of guys, and we were telling stories and buying each other rounds of drinks till it came to closing time. The landlord warned us of a squad car down the road that was breathalysing everyone that went past, "so caution guys" he warned.

One of the group who had been on soft drinks all night, the "designated driver", offered to give me a lift home, thus avoiding the breathalyser problem. I accepted gladly, and offered a nightcap at my place to the others who were sharing the car. The four of us left in high spirits, and were shortly at my place.

The lights were out so I knew that Sally would be in bed asleep given the late hour.

Without making a racket, we ensconced ourselves in the sitting room, I poured three cognacs and a coke for the driver, and we relaxed over our drinks.

I had been telling the guys about my super new HI FI, the very latest kit, with a wireless speaker system throughout the house. A demonstration was called for, and I obliged, putting a jazz record in the CD slot and setting the volume mid way up the scale. The clarity of the high notes and the strength of the bass were impressive, we were relaxing over our glasses of cognac, the door of the sitting room burst open and my stunning looking young (24) wife ran across the room completely naked and fiddled, unsuccessfully, with the new HI FI control knobs.

Starting as though awaking from a deep sleep, which in fact she was, she looked around the room, and recognising no one there, turned to me saying, "That bloody music is playing in our bedroom and it nearly gave me a heart attack, turn the damn thing off so I can get back to sleep you idiot."

A pin could have dropped and would have been heard, I should explain that Sally, my wife of some 5 years, was an absolute stunner, blond hair to her shoulders, film star good looks, a great pair of full tits, high and round with lovely nipples, a narrow waist, apple-cheeked arse, over long tapered legs. She kept her light brown pubic hair trimmed tight and neat, the sides of her pussy waxed regularly.

There she was, completely naked, making no attempt to hide her condition, absolutely superb in her anger, in the midst of the three guests, whom she knew not at all, and me.

"Keep the noise down, you hear!", she barked as she marched towards the door, tits jiggling as she stomped across the room, but before she got to the door George, the largest and toughest of my new friends, rose to his imposing height and blocked her exit.

"Sorry about the din darling, but it was an accident you see, and we wouldn't want to upset someone as pretty and sexy as you, 'cause I'm sure we're going to be great pals, all of us if you know what I mean."

Whilst saying that he put his arm around her waist and pulled her slim figure against his considerable bulk.

Through the pleasant buzz of alcohol I felt a twinge of unease, he was being far too forward, and given that she was naked she was defenceless from his advances.

I suggested he let her go to bed and we'd have our good night drink and then all go our separate ways.

"Bollox to that!" said George, "I have a much better idea, why don't we fuck the shit out of the little slapper here and when we've had her in every perfumed hole of hers ,then we can go home!"

I got to my feet, starting towards George, when I was tripped up by his mate Sid, who then planted a savage kick in my ribs, knocking the wind out of me and temporarily incapacitating me.

Sally looked helplessly at my prone body as George began fondling her cunt, fingers deep inside her tight hole, the other arm holding her vice-like to him, Harry why don't you give me a hand with Blossom here and get her all wet and excited, so she'll be all the better to fuck as a result.

Harry, the third member of Georges gang, sidled up to Sally, one hand going between the cheeks of her arse, the other fondling her nipples, pinching them to erection, and massaging her full breasts.

Sally was gasping in outrage," You gang of shits, how dare you abuse me in my own home, I'll have the police on you for rape, and assault on my husband. As to fucking me - forget it I won't co-operate one whit, so you might as wall go now and have a wank on the way"

There was a resounding crack as George left the imprint of his large hand on the pale cheek of her arse.

"Listen sweetie, that's only a playful gentle sample of what you'll get if you don't make us feel welcome as we stick it in you, and also we'll kick the daylights out of your old man there, so between you you'll end up in hospital, and for what? You'll be beaten up AND fucked, play smart and all you get is fucked, and who knows you might enjoy a bit of rough for a change?"

"Suck that" said George producing a big thick dick from his open zip, pushing her head down to its level, he continued, "I know damn well that a little piece of skirt like you can give a hell of a good blow job, so convince me I'm right or your other arse cheek will be tingling like the first one"

Sally looked helplessly at me as I lay on the floor, and took his shaft in her hand, pulling back its heavy foreskin; she opened her mouth to take its bulbous shiny crimson head between her lips. The length of his dick was impressive but she managed most of it, deep throating him like a pro, wanking his shaft, and tonguing his fat prick head on the out strokes, she hit a rhythm that seemed to delight George, as he told her what a good little whore she was, and how he was going to fuck her so well that she would be crying for more. She was crying all right, but from shame at her degradation at the hands of these rough individuals.

For Sally, who loved a good fucking as well as anyone, sex was all about atmosphere, gentleness, foreplay, and the other niceties she had come to expect from our lovemaking. Being slapped about, abused and what amounted to being raped was not her scene by a long shot.

Sally was doing a damn good job on his prick, which had gotten even bigger and fatter under her attentions, and from the noises he was making he was close to cumming any minute. A roar announced his orgasm, and holding her head in both hands he began to fuck her face deeply at high speed, the volume of spunk must have been too much for her as she started to gag and cough, he pulled out and began spurting all over her face, squirt after squirt of creamy cum, till it ran down her neck and onto her tits. George began rubbing the cum into her chest, tweaking her nipples to rock hard, darkening and slippery.

"Don't hurt my tits you brute I'm doing my best, be a bit more considerate and I can perform better, treat me like shit and you'll get a lousy fuck, be nicer and it'll pay off for everyone!"

I was amazed at how quickly she had begun to play their game, from wronged little girl to willing whore?

Or was she trying to get it over with as soon as possible by being a good lay?

Sid carried her to the sofa, and he sprawled down, his naked body looking fit and hard, his prick was half up, smaller in girth than George's mighty weapon, but long and sinewy. "Suck on that till its up, then sit on it, facing me, and do some donkey work, like move that cute little bum of yours up and down a bit."

She took his entire semi erect prick into her mouth and swirling her tongue round its head while she wanked its shaft, he was soon groaning to full size. She rose from between his thighs and holding his now stiff shaft she guided it into her pussy, slowly and deliberately she sank down on him to his evident delight, feet flat either side of his hips she bounced up and down on his shaft, fucking him, I dare say, better than he had ever been fucked before.

Harry came up from behind her, prick stiff and excited, he wanking its length, and playing with its knob, placed it in the proximity of her arse bud, but with the athletic fucking she was giving Sid, he was getting nowhere. "Piss off Harry, you are putting her off her rhythm" said Sid annoyed at the interruption to his otherwise perfect and effortless copulation.

Harry complained that he alone had not had a piece of the little cunt, and wanted it in her now!"

"OK then, get her good and wet and slippery and then stick it in her arse, don't mind what she says, she's been buggered before, and if not she'll love it from you with your small little dick!"

Sally pleaded with them, "Please not in my bum, it hurts like hell, I don't like it, it turns me off, if you want me to look after you don't do that to me"

Harry was spitting on his fingers and forcing them into her tight and uncooperative arse-bud, he frigged away for a while till her sphincter muscle let go and he fed his tool into the resulting hole, he began a frantic fucking of her forbidden hole, and within a few minutes he was cumming deep inside her panting and puffing and crying out his delight at fucking such an exclusive hole as her arse bud. She was visibly disgusted at this invasion of her private place, which was rarely part of her sexual lexicon. And had begun snivelling, about what a bunch of sadistic fuckers they were, hearing this Sid who was implanted in her quim, pulled out and holding his rigid cock to her open arse muscle steadied his dick at the entrance and with one lunge was up to his balls in her arse.

Now fuck yourself in the arse he instructed, and as before she began rising and falling on his stiff cock, only this time it was no longer in her pussy, but deep in her arse tube, wet with cum from its previous ravisher the penetration was easier and perhaps even pleasurable , in spite of her protestations.

George who had been relaxing sipping my good cognac, declared "This isn't very hospitable Sally, there's Harry with his little dick all soiled and dirty, be a good girl and suck him clean, and when Sid is through sodomising you, give him the same treatment, and don't start complaining or you'll get a good slapping"

Having considered her alternatives, and with a disgusted look on her face she began licking and sucking on Harry's flaccid prick. After she had been at it for a few minutes his shaft began to stiffen and take on some girth, she continued, wanking the shaft and massaging his ball sack, soon he was groaning into his second ejaculation, this time deep in her throat, with lots of groaning and sighing, on his part, and no complaining from her. was starting to get extremely horny as I watched my darling girl getting fucked and buggered by the three rough strangers, in spite of myself I was getting a huge hard-on, I was somewhat ashamed of myself, being turned on by my wife's rape. However my prick kept on growing and stiffening by the minute.

George who spotted my condition called out to me, "You dirty little fucker, getting hot over your strumpet taking it in her arse, lets see you do the business in her cute little bum now!"

Sid obliged by pulling his soiled dick out of her stretched bum-hole, but slid it immediately her wet pussy to continue his fuck. "One more for the trip round the harbour" he laughed.