Midnight Music 1, 2 & 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PPatrick
PPatrick
74 Followers

Her beautiful arse was spread open invitingly, the dark pink orifice glistening with the evidence of her previous sodomising, I took my rigid dick from my pants and pressing its head to her hole slid its considerable length into her, she groaned as I felt my balls hit her pussy, with pleasure or pain I was not sure which. I started to fuck her at high speed, Sid meanwhile continued to fuck her cunt, and I could feel his stiff prick sliding in and out of her through the membrane separating her two holes, I was getting more and more excited when she began a huge orgasm, moaning and groaning and asking us to fuck her harder and deeper. I was unable to control my excited dick and began cumming deep in her fundament. Squirt after squirt of hot cum went up her back passage. She was wailing and thrashing about in her own ecstasy and fucking back against my invading rod. A yelp from Sid announced his orgasm, and as I finished my thrusting he began his, I slid my prick out of her sopping hole and wanked the last few drops of cum onto the cheeks of her arse, as she set about receiving Sid's tribute. Sid soon was finished his injection of jism in her cunt, sufficiently copious to overflow from her cunt and pool under her on the sofa.

"We'll be off now, and thanks for the hospitality, and don't think of complaining to anyone about our little party tonight, as we will simply say that you invited us in and your wife asked us to fuck her. We obliged and if you really want to argue that point in an open court in front of some old codger of a judge, then we'll take our chances-what about you?

With that they left.

We are still wondering about it.

PPatrick
PPatrick
74 Followers