Midsummers Eve Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helena had always rationalized not buying and carrying condoms, or at least the spermicide suppositories that she had experimented with during her betrothal, with the delusion that her premarital dalliances were always serendipitous rather than premeditated and deliberate. As long as she didn't carry protection, she could convince herself that her many sins were not premeditated and deliberate. The reality was that once she had discovered the enhanced pleasure of going bareback, especially with a man who was uncircumcised, she'd detested using condoms. Going on the pill would have required her to reaffirm her intention to sin everyday. There was also a history of health problems in her family, incidents of strokes and deep vein thrombosis, that made going on the pill inadvisable for her.

It was ironic that relying on the Pull and Pray method of contraception combined with Coca Cola Douche as a post coital expedient had worked rather well for Helena. She'd had friends who'd gotten pregnant even though they had used condoms or taken the pill religiously. The immutable laws of probability guaranteed that a significant number of sexually active women who relied on contraception that was only eighty-five percent effective like condoms or theoretically ninety-nine percent effective like the pill would become pregnant in a given year. She had even written a paper about it in one of her classes. With the exception of that one, frightening episode when a pregnancy had ended with an early miscarriage, she was certain that she hadn't gotten pregnant. Perhaps the Coca Cola Douche had saved her again?

Contemplating the risk of pregnancy reminded Helena of her premarital pregnancy scare. She should not have been so surprised when the two guys who had so obviously exploited the opportunity to inseminate her rather than withdraw during that cycle had also refused to even consider accepting responsibility. They had both asserted that it was her problem, not theirs and had suggested that she get an abortion. It had been Lars who had so dutifully used condoms during his visit home over Christmas Vacation who had risen to the occasion.

Lars had been the one who had responded to Helena's reluctant, tearful revelation that she might be pregnant by buying her a diamond wedding ring and proposing to her. She had been shocked when his parents who had seemed to be so disapproving of her were suddenly so eager to congratulate the young couple. Their unexpected eagerness to welcome her into their family had shamed her. She'd been struggling with the need to confess that the two potential sires of her unborn baby were both black when God granted her a reprieve. Lars hadn't reneged on his proposal after having to take her to the emergency room when she suffered that first miscarriage as even young women so often do.

As Helena continued to jog, she contemplated the possibility that timing might save her from an extramarital pregnancy. Unfortunately; she hadn't brought her phone with her. She didn't even have a calendar to help her vacation addled brain remember if it was Tuesday or Wednesday much less the Cyclebeads app that she'd downloaded a few years ago. However; Helena could vividly recall that she had started menstruating a week ago Sunday. She hadn't been interested in a farewell lovemaking before Lars had to leave for another business trip.

If today was Tuesday, then her infidelity had occurred on Monday night which would have been the ninth day of her cycle. She would have been almost early enough in her cycle that she should be safe. If today was Wednesday, then her assignation had occurred on Tuesday night which would have been the tenth day of her cycle. She would have been definitely too late in her cycle to really consider herself safe but may be still early enough that she might get away with it.

As Helena jogged on, she found herself taking solace in the fact that that she was getting older. She couldn't recall the exact numbers, but a woman's fertility began to decline dramatically as their fortieth birthday drew near. Helena was getting old enough that wasn't as fertile as she once was. Lars had actually been pleased that it had taken him several months of trying to get her pregnant with their third child. She'd still been in her early thirties when that baby was born.

Of course Lars wasn't Jack. Lars wasn't blessed with a magnificent, uncircumcised, ebony penis that could pump his semen directly into her cervix. Lars wasn't blessed with enormous testicles that could produce the hundreds of millions of sperm that must now be swimming around in her womb. Helena was dismayed by the thought that if she did ovulate within the next few days, Jack certainly would get her pregnant.

Helena was about a third of the way around the lake and passing the little, general store when it finally occurred to her that her morning jog would inevitably take her past the cabin that Jack was staying at. The thought that she might actually encounter him again provoked her guilt and shame. She recalled noticing that a group of young, black people were staying in a cabin that wasn't far ahead. That was probably Jack's group. In an effort to avoid him, she turned off onto a logging road that wound up into the hills that surrounded the lake. The road was steep, taxing her far more severely than she had expected. However; she was determined to meet the challenge. It was an appropriate gesture of atonement for her adultery.

The burning in her legs and lungs was inspiring thoughts of turning back when Helena heard the sound of footsteps from someone who was catching up with her. She glanced over her shoulder then almost stumbled when she saw that it was Jack. She quickened her pace in the hope of getting away from him. Unfortunately; the bouncing of her breasts became far more vigorous and painful. Even worse, Jack easily kept up with her then pulled along side her.

It became obvious that Jack's attention was focused on the barely restrained bouncing of Helena's breasts. She increased her pace both to evade pursuit and to hopefully ease the painful bouncing of her breasts that so obviously provoked his interest. She ran for perhaps another half mile or so before she was willing to concede that her effort to outrun Jack was futile. He was a Navy SEAL! She ran on anyway until she was almost too exhausted to continue.

Helena was encouraged when Jack seemed to fall behind her, then she felt his hands on the waist band of her running tights. He pushed her tights over her wide hips and down to her knees, effectively hobbling her. She would have fallen if he hadn't held her. She was compelled to stop. Jack lifted her and eased her down onto a bed of soft grass. Rather than take her running tights off, he simply pushed her legs straight up and rested her calves on his shoulders so that her sex was presented to him.

Helena felt Jack's magnificent penis probing her labia. "Don't! I shouldn't cheat on my husband again," she pleaded as the foreskin peeled back to allow his enormously thick glans and the first few inches of the shaft to penetrate deeper into her sex. The smegma and other fluids on Jack's penis enabled him to penetrate her with an ease and comfort that was impossible for a penis that was circumcised or even covered with a lubricated condom.

Rather than relent, Jack plunged the entire length of his magnificent penis into her as he taunted, "do you really want me to stop?"

Helena considered the question as Jack began to thrust into her with the perfectly paced strokes that only a man with an uncircumcised penis could truly master. Helena was almost certain that today was Tuesday. If today was Tuesday, she was too late in her cycle to be safe but still early enough in her cycle that she could probably get away with it even if Jack was careless again.

"No. I don't want you to stop. But you really have to be careful this time. My reputation would be ruined and my husband would be humiliated if I gave birth to a black baby. I need to get out of these tights so we can do it right."

Jack said nothing as he pulled Helena's running tights off of her legs and tossed them aside. He also took off his back pack and shirt to reveal his powerfully muscled torso. He then resumed his vigorous thrusting into Helena with perfectly coordinated strokes. With her running tights out of the way, he was able to penetrate her fully. The contrast with Lars' most recent, clumsy, frantic ruttings was profound.

Ironically; Helena's nursing education chose this moment to assert itself. She understood that unlike her husband's penis, Jack's penis was actually stroking back and forth within the protective, lubricated sheath of his foreskin. There was only pressure rather than friction in the outer portion of her vagina. His foreskin acted as a seal to contain her natural, womanly lubrication which augmented the smegma that naturally lubricated Jack's penis. Although Jack was far better endowed than her husband, his much larger, ebony penis gave her only pleasure rather than pain because it was uncircumcised.

It wasn't long before Jack brought Helena to climax. He brought her to orgasm again, again and again with contemptuous ease. "Are you certain that you want me to pull out? May be you are secretly hoping that I'll give you a black baby that will ruin your reputation and humiliate your husband?"

Helena considered the questions as Jack continued the thrusting that she knew would soon bring her to another orgasm. The idea of inviting this black stallion to inseminate her was seductive. She could even rationalize that it really wouldn't matter because he had cum in her last night. However deliciously wanton the idea might be, the reality of how a pregnancy would impact her marriage and her family dissuaded her. She reminded herself that it must be Tuesday. She was still early enough in her cycle that she could probably get away with it, but she was definitely too late in her cycle to justify taking the risk. "No! I shouldn't. I'm definitely getting to late in my cycle to be safe. It's bad enough that I'm cuckolding my husband. Inviting you to impregnate me would be the ultimate betrayal."

Helena wondered if Jack would pull out or if he would once again linger too long. She ceased to care when she was overwhelmed by yet another orgasm. She was so relieved when he pulled out that she didn't resent him cheating a bit by spraying his semen into her pubic hair and gaping labia. When he was finished ejaculating, he even plunged his penis back into her vagina. Helena giggled as she said, "naughty boy," but she didn't tell him to pull out.

They lingered for a while before Helena insisted that she should be getting back to her husband and children. Jack obligingly rose off of her, withdrawing his magnificent penis. However; he reached for the zipper on her sports bra which remained at half mast. She protested but didn't resist as he finished unzipping her bra then tossed it aside.

Jack's mouth was soon all over Helena's breasts. He was kissing, licking and gently biting her breasts and sucking on her nipples. She protested that he shouldn't give her any incriminating hickeys, but he ignored her objections.

Jack finally paused in his ravishment of Helena's breasts to draw her attention to his penis. He had once again swollen to his full glory. She knew what he wanted. "No! I shouldn't cheat on my husband. Not again. I need to get back to my family."

Unfortunately; Jack's magnificent, uncircumcised penis beckoned to Helena. She relented. "How about a blow job?" Helena had studied and mastered the art of fellacio when she was in nursing college. Lars had been too elated by her sudden willingness to suck him off to question her about who had taught her this new skill. She wondered if her husband-to-be would have been so sanguine if he had known that she had been coached by a boyfriend whose penis had not only been bigger than Lars' but uncircumcised and black. She had also wondered how Lars would have reacted if he had known that this guy had been the first who had succeeded in persuading her to allow him to fuck her without a condom.

Helena slipped Jack's running shorts and jockstrap off him. The sight of the ugly, still healing scar from whatever had threatened his magnificent penis and massive testicles assuaged her guilt. He was a veteran who had been wounded in combat.

Even after sixteen years of monogamous marriage, Helena hadn't forgotten the special tricks for performing fellacio on an uncircumcised penis. Jack obviously appreciated the experience that had inspired her to not just suck on his penis or just his foreskin, but lick between the foreskin and his glans. The taste of smegma that so many women found so objectionable was like manna from heaven to her. Helena also sucked on his sweaty scrotum, gently biting his massive testicles.

Unfortunately; Jack had tremendous self control and Helena's mouth was getting tired.

"You should save your mouth by letting me fuck you again," he suggested.

Helena protested, "no. I shouldn't risk letting you fuck me again.". After a moment of thought she said, "but may be I could do a combination of both?"

Helena kissed her way up Jack's powerfully muscled torso as she slid her pelvis along his long legs until she felt his penis against her sex. He entered her more easily this time. Her legs were tired and soar from her exertions, so she just remained still as she flexed her pelvic muscles to massage his penis. She giggled coquettishly as it became obvious that her efforts were having the desired effect on him.

Helena reluctantly dismounted from Jack's magnificent, ebony penis then shifted position so she could perform fellatio on him again. She used all of her tricks again. This time she succeeded. She kept Jack's penis deep in her mouth as he ejaculated. In spite of having had sex with him three times, she was amazed at the volume of his ejaculation. She would have expected that his supply of cum would be at least somewhat depleted after three ejaculations within less than a day. She struggled to swallow his semen, but some leaked from between her lips to drip down his ebony shaft.

Helen reclined next to Jack on their soft bed of grass. After cuddling for a few minutes, he reached for his pack to pull out a canteen of water and a few energy bars. Helena was grateful because she was hungry from going for her morning run without breakfast and also thirsty. As she ate Jack's offering, she found herself contemplating her prayers of confession, her promise of repentance and her plea for forgiveness. Rather than repent, she had once again utterly failed to honor her wedding vows.

They had rested, drank and eaten for only half an hour or so when Helena noticed that Jack's magnificent penis was swelling again. She understood intellectually that Jack was blessed with youth, but Lars had never been so virile even when he was a young man. The appeal of that magnificent, ebony, uncircumcised penis was irresistible.

After lovingly kissing and licking Jack's ebony penis, Helena sat astride him once again. She noticed that her blonde pubic hair was still soaked with semen from their first fucking. She realized that she really should rinse his semen from her sex and rinse his penis off before allowing him to enter her again. Then again, she realized that she shouldn't have fucked him and sucked him then be about to fuck him again. The more practical rather than moral reality was that Jack had already plunged his penis into her vagina almost immediately after spilling his seed on her pubic hair. She had also not taken this simple precaution rinsing before she gave him a blow job. Millions of his sperm were already in her womb. She rationalized that it was simply to late to worry about it.

Helena ignored her worries as she once again impaled herself on Jack's magnificent, ebony penis. His dark skin made it impossible for her to ignore the thick film of semen that clung to his shaft. She knew that more of his sperm were lurking under his foreskin.

Helena once again flexed her pelvic muscles to massage Jack's penis. It might have been more pleasurable for her to stroke her pelvis up and down his uncircumcised shaft, but her legs were too tired and soar for that. This fucking was to be for Jack's pleasure more than her own.

Helena had taught herself this pelvis flexing trick with her stable of studs during her college years. She had used it many times with Lars as well. It never failed to have a profound effect on men. She also bent down to present her breasts to Jack so he could kiss, lick, suck on and even bite them. She knew damn well that he was giving her hickeys that would certainly provoke Lars' suspicions, but she no longer cared. It wasn't long before Jack was warning her, "be careful. I'm about to cum again."

Helena heeded the warning but waited until Jack was on the very verge of orgasm to dismount. She realized too late that because his penis was so much longer than Lars', the foreskin sheathed glans remained inside her when she simply rose to her knees. Even worse, her legs were still too fatigued to permit her to quickly shift position, either up his torso or down his legs so that she could free herself from his penis. The sensation of the first, most potent spurts of his semen surging into her unprotected womb provoked her fatalistic resignation. She relaxed her legs, lowering her pelvis to fully envelope his penis as he continued to ejaculate.

Jack immediately apologized. "Sorry. I warned you then I tried to restrain myself, but I couldn't."

Helena pressed her fingers to Jack's lips to silence him, "it's okay. It's my fault not yours that you inseminated me again." Helena thought for a moment before expressing her forlorn hopes. "After cumming twice, your semen must be at least somewhat depleted of sperm. I also might still be early enough in my cycle that I'll get away with it."

"What if I do get you pregnant?"

"If you get me pregnant, my husband will be a father again," she giggled. She became more serious as she continued, "otherwise my husband will divorce me."

"I'd noticed you and your family playing in the lake even before we met last night. You're white. Your children are white. Your husband is white," Jack observed. "If I get you pregnant, the baby will certainly be black. Everyone will know that your husband isn't the father. Everyone will know that you've cuckolded him."

"I know," Helena agreed. "That's probably why fucking a black man is even more taboo than committing adultery. If a married, white wife who is married to a white husband cheats with a man who is white like her husband, no one, perhaps not even her husband, will have reason to suspect that he isn't the father. The extramarital pregnancy wont threaten her marriage. Even if her husband suspects or knows the truth, he will at least be spared the public humiliation of his wife giving birth to a baby that obviously isn't his. He might choose to remain married to her."

Helena was somewhat shocked by the casual ease with which she analyzed the practical morality of her wanton behavior. She had felt compelled to consider these realities during the years of her betrothal. She had rationalized that her premarital promiscuity could be forgiven because Lars was not yet truly bound to her by any formal commitment. He had been free to abandon her without shame. However; she had not reminded him that the paternity of her unborn baby was uncertain when she confessed her premarital pregnancy to him. She had eagerly accepted his proposal of marriage. She had known deep down in her soul that she was exploiting her delusion that Lars might have been the one who had gotten her pregnant as an excuse to marry him.

Helena finally noticed the position of the sun in the sky. She had certainly missed breakfast time and might even miss brunch time if she lingered any longer. Jack graciously allowed her to use the last of his water to rinse her sex of as much incriminating evidence as possibly. After a bit of searching, she found her sports bra and running tights. She hurriedly got dressed. She hugged Jack close for a passionate, farewell kiss. The sensation of his flaccid yet still impressive penis pressing against her bare belly provoked a resurgence of lust. She asked, "perhaps we could meet here again tomorrow morning?" He answered by gently squeezing her butt and breasts.