Midsummers Eve Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow! I can't believe that you of all women would have had behaved like that. You've always seemed so, so... respectable," Helena stuttered.

"You mean straight laced, even prudish," Linda accused.

"Yes. I guess so," Helena admitted. "how did you get pregnant with your fourth child?"

"By cheating on my husband again, of course. I guess you'd call it cheating. I never again attempted to conceal my extramarital dalliances from Lars. While he never actually consented to my affairs until a few flings much later in our marriage, he never really objected either," Linda explained. "He was able to accept my infidelities because I'd never again denied him his husbandly prerogatives. I never denied him sex when he desired me. While he was no longer capable of fathering children, he didn't feel that I had denied him that right because it had been his choice to get a vasectomy. I didn't nag him about getting his balls cut the way you've been nagging my son."

Helena asked incredulously, "so you are not angry with me because I've been cheating on your son and even flirting with the risk of an extramarital pregnancy? You're angry with me because I've been making Lars use condoms?"

"Exactly. Lars will not be pleased when he discovers that you've been cheating on him. Believe me, he will discover that you've been cheating on him. He may have already discovered your infidelity. I can assure you that he is already suspicious," Linda warned. "However; I know that Lars will be able to forgive you unless you are so stupid that you deny him his husbandly prerogatives."

Helena asked incredulously, "what makes you so confident that Lars will forgive me when discovers that I've cheated on him."

"I know that my son will be able to forgive your extramarital trysts because he was able to accept your dalliances with other men during the years you were in nursing school. It was Lars' father and I who forbade him to formally propose to you, even after he confessed that he'd seduced you into surrendering your precious virginity to him. We were afraid that a woman who is as spectacularly beautiful as you are would be unable to remain faithful to him. We insisted on a less formal commitment that would leave you free to date other men. We wanted Lars to be certain that he could forgive and accept you having sex with other men before he married you," Linda explained.

Helena pleaded, "so what should I do?"

"It would be nice if you could stop cheating on my son. After appraising some of the potential studs that are available at the lake this season, I think that might be unlikely. It would also be nice if you'd at least use protection, but that probably will not happen either. The very least that you can do is stop denying my son his husbandly prerogatives by insisting that he use condoms. That way your marriage will have a chance of surviving your infidelities and my grandchildren will not be subjected to the trauma of a divorce."

"Yes ma'am," Helena answered meekly. "Can I have my bikini bottoms back now?"

Linda answered by throwing Helena's bikini bottoms as far as she could. Helena was compelled to dive into the lake and swim to retrieve them.