Midsummers Eve Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After getting dressed and giving Jack a final, goodbye kiss, Helena resumed her run home. The logging road was steep enough to be a serious challenge running up hill, but not so steep that it would abuse her knees running down hill.

Helena was almost to the main road when she felt the sensation that heralded her flowback. Since no one was around, she lowered her running tights and squatted in the road to expel all but the lingering remnants of Jack's semen from her vagina. Her flowback was amazingly meager. Her body was hoarding his sperm. She noticed that her pubic hair was once again soaked with semen. Fortunately; she was sweating profusely enough that she could hope that no one would realize the dampness in the crotch of her running tights wasn't sweat.

In spite of the gentle, down sloping terrain, Helena was still exhausted when she reached the road that looped around the lake. She decided that she would stop at the little convenience store to rest and may be barrow the phone to call her husband for a ride back to the cabin. Perhaps she could explain her prolonged absence by claiming that she'd fallen and sprained her ankle as Teddy had done yesterday?

Helena wasn't certain if she should be elated or dismayed by the sight of her minivan parked in front of the little store. Lars' sport utility vehicle was far more capable on questionable roads and certainly more macho. He had only reluctantly swallowed his pride by agreeing that her mom mobile was the more practical choice for the trip because it had more room. She summoned the courage to enter the store.

Lars was perusing the refrigerated soft drink case when Helena spotted him. She summoned the courage to approach him rather than flee to conceal her shame. He husband noticed her. He smiled at her as he held up a familiar looking six pack of wasp waisted bottles. "I'm so glad I found you Helena. Look what the store has for sale. It's Mexican Coca Cola made with real cain sugar rather than corn syrup just like the Coke that we discovered during our Caribbean vacation!" Helena's husband paused to look at her more carefully before asking, "are you okay?"

"I'm fine. I decided to take a detour up one of the logging roads" Helena explained with only partial honesty. "The terrain turned out to be a bit more challenging than I expected, then I took a tumble. I'm a bit disheveled and bruised, but not really hurt. I must look like a mess."

"You look wonderful," Lars assured her as his gaze focused on the crotch of her running tights. Helena glanced down to confirm her fear that she had a prominent camel toe showing through her tights. She was thinking of how to adjust her tights discretely when Lars pulled her close to kiss her. His kiss was passionate rather than perfunctory. "Don't," he murmured. She noticed his partially erect penis pressing against her sex through her running tights rather than her belly. It reminded her that her husband wasn't nearly as tall as Jack. She didn't adjust her running tights.

The drive back to the cabin was a welcome respite from having to jog the final, few miles. The drive was uneventful. Their conversation was inane and forgettable. Helena insisted on helping Lars by carrying the bag of ice and the sex pack of Coca Cola that he'd bought with the groceries.

Helena was grateful that their boys were out back playing board games on the dock. She was even more grateful that Larry was so considerate of Teddy's sprained ankle. Lisa ran up to hug her mother, mindlessly pressing her face into Helena's crotch. While their preschooler obviously noticed an unfamiliar odor that she was too young to recognize, she didn't say anything that might betray her guilt.

Helena was acutely embarrassed by the way her mother-in-law and father-in-law seemed to be appraising her. Both of them were focusing their gaze on her prominent camel toe. Lars Senior was obviously enjoying the view more than he should yet Linda didn't seem to be upset about her husband's wandering eyes.

Linda graciously prepared a brunch of pancakes and fruit along with the remaining coffee for Helena. She seemed eager to just chat casually with her daughter-in-law about anything and nothing. When Helena was finished eating, she excused herself to shower and change into her swimsuit.

Helena was eager to change out of her running tights so she could wash away the incriminating stains. Unfortunately; Linda had already started a load in the washer. Since the shower gazebo blocked the view from the lake, the nearest, neighboring houses were a hundred feet away and no one seemed to be looking in her direction anyway, Helena peeled off her running tights and stood at the sink in just her sports bra to wash them by hand. She was acutely aware that her pubic hair was once again soaked with semen that had seeped from her vagina.

Unfortunately; Linda picked that moment to come to the laundry area on the porch to unload the dryer and fold the clothes. It was far from the first time that Helena had been naked in front of her mother-in-law, but her fear that the evidence of her recent adultery might be noticed made it profoundly embarrassing. The situation became even more embarrassing when Linda suggested, "you might want to hand wash your sports bra too. Don't worry about being seen. Your boys are still playing on the dock. It also wasn't so long ago that you didn't worry about nursing their little sister in front of them anyway."

Helena blushed as she asked, "what if your husband sees me?"

"You were never shy about breastfeeding our grandchildren in front of him. If he saw your tits again now, it would get his motor running and then may be I'd get laid." Linda laughed as she reached for the zipper on Helena's sports bra. Helena offered no resistance as the older woman stripped her naked on the back porch of the cabin.

The idea that her mother-in-law would encourage such exhibitionism scandalized Helena but it was strangely arousing. Helena obediently hand washed her sports bra. She was almost finished with her hand washing when Linda handed her bikini to her. The fabric was still warm from the dryer. "I'm glad to see that you're finally wearing a bikini for your husband rather than that dowdy tankini of yours. Women are taught that a virtuous wife should be modest and demure. However; we sometimes need to flaunt our charms to other men to remind our husbands that we're still desirable." Linda then peeled off her nightgown and threw it in the hamper by the sink before grabbing her own, only somewhat matronly bikini.

Helena was embarrassed when Linda followed her to the showers. She wanted to shower alone so she could thoroughly rinse the evidence of her adultery from her sex. Unfortunately; she couldn't object. Lars Senior had even installed two showers in the gazebo. A massive hot water tank augmented by solar ensured that an entire family could shower with minimal delay after a day of playing in the lake. Helena was compelled to just casually rinse and wash her pubic hair as her mother-in-law showered only a few feet away.

Not for the first time, Helena found herself appraising her mother-in-law. No one would mistake her for a much younger woman, but she remained very attractive for a woman her age. She'd gained some weight of course, but still had an hourglass figure. Her breasts were smaller than Helena's, but they didn't sag so pendulously.

Linda asked, "what are you so curious about?"

"I was just wondering if I'll look as good as you do when I'm your age," Helena answered with surprising candor.

"You will probably still look fantastic when you're my age, unless you screw up your marriage. There is nothing like the stress of a divorce to age a woman," Linda asserted ominously.

Helena felt even more embarrassed as she put on her rather skimpy bikini while Linda put on her own bikini. Helena's bikini wasn't a thong, but it failed to fully conceal her butt and her pubic hair. She would also have to be careful when she swam or ran to ensure that her breasts didn't escape.

As they approached the dock Linda commanded rather than suggested, "let's go for a boat ride. You row."

Helena obediently boarded the row boat and took the oars while Linda released the lines. Without any directions, she instinctively headed out towards the center of the lake. She became acutely aware that bracing her feet against the boat to row kept her thighs spread, displaying her bikini covered crotch to her mother-in-law. Even worse, she could feel lingering remnants of semen seeping from her vagina to moisten the fabric of her bikini.

When they were a hundred yards from shore, Helena was shocked to see and feel Linda reaching with both hands to untie the strings of her bikini bottoms. Her mother-in-law unceremoniously pulled the garment from under her butt. "Now there will be no secrets between us. You can't lie to me while your adulterous cunt is naked before me. You are being an evil bitch who is needlessly jeopardizing her marriage. If you try to deny the truth, your bikini bottoms will be thrown in the lake. How long have you been cheating on my son?"

Helena contemplated lying but the knowledge that Linda was staring at her sex and would toss her bikini in the lake if she lied deterred her. She decided to risk being evasive. "What makes you think that I'm cheating on Lars?"

Linda held Helena's bikini over the side of the boat threateningly with one hand as she reached forward with the other to plunge four fingers into Helena's vagina. "I can feel as well as see how stretched out your cheating cunt is. I love my son and have no doubt that he is a loving husband as well as an obviously devoted father. However; Lars Junior is a pencil prick just like his father before him. It wasn't his penis that so ravaged you. I can also see the cum that is still seeping from your cheating cunt. I noticed the used condoms in the rubbish. Since you've so obviously been making my son use protection, the cum that is seeping from your cunt must be from some well hung stud whom you've been cheating with without protection."

Helena was relieved that her mother-in-law wasn't casting her bikini overboard. She felt compelled to be truthful. "Unless you count the years before we got formally engaged, my first adulteries were last night then again this morning. I didn't intend to cheat on my husband," she pleaded.

"Good wives never really intend to cheat on their husbands," Linda asserted as she withdrew her fingers from Linda's vagina. "However; when the circumstances are just right and we are presented with the opportunity to bed a real stud who is superior to our husbands, we cast aside our virtue and commitment to our marriage vows just as eagerly as we cast aside our clothes."

"You've cheated on Lars Senior!"

"Yes. I've cheated, many times. Can you believe it? I who was so committed to the ideal of remaining a virgin until her wedding night became an adulteress. I was even insufferably proud of myself for not succumbing to the seven year itch when I allowed myself to be seduced before my tenth, wedding anniversary."

"Since you've cheated on your husband, why are you being so judgmental with me?"

"I'm not angry with you for cheating on my son. It is perfectly natural, perhaps even inevitable when a woman is married to a husband with a small penis. It might be unfair for us to characterize our husbands as pencil pricks, but no one who has seen them naked would describe either Lars Senior or Lars Junior as hung," Linda explained. "I'm angry with you because your cheating in a way that virtually guarantees that your marriage will not survive when my son discovers your infidelity."

Helena asked, "what exactly am I doing wrong? Are you angry because I've not been using protection with the other man? I didn't have any condoms with me because I hadn't been planning to cheat. It was unexpected, last night then again this morning. I've tried to be careful," Helena pleaded. "I at least asked the guy to pull out and I took other precautions that first time when he didn't. Contrary to popular presumption, the withdrawal method can be almost as effective as condoms."

Linda laughed. "Of course I'm not angry with you for being reckless with your lover. Adultery would be pointless and stupid if a philandering wife didn't at least flirt with the risk of pregnancy. A militant feminist once wrote a book about how women need only two things from a man, sperm and support. Even if a wayward wife is only seeking support from the other man, she needs to at least risk accepting his sperm to motivate him to provide much support."

Helena asked incredulously, "you were reckless too?"

"Yes. I was reckless during my first affair even though I was convinced that I was seeking support more than superior sperm. Lars Senior and I were struggling financially at the time. Although it broke my heart to put Lars Junior and his little sister in daycare, I felt compelled to get a job as a secretary to help us get by. I was soon deluding myself into thinking that I might be able to solve all of my problems by trading up for a wealthier husband."

Helena was relieved to see her mother-in-law cease dangling her bikini bottoms over the side of the boat as she continued her story. "I didn't allow myself to really think about it before my first seduction, but I understood that I was taking a risk. I understood what my boss' intentions were when he instructed me to book a suite rather than completely separate rooms for a convention. I only pretended to agree with his rationalization that it would allow us to work more efficiently. I rationalized that it was okay because we'd still have separate bedrooms. However; I still found myself wondering if I should pack condoms for the convention. I didn't only because I was afraid that my husband would notice that condoms were missing from his supply and become suspicious."

Linda giggled as she continued her confession. "Of course my boss didn't pack condoms either. I would have been angry if he had because it would have been proof that he'd been intending to seduce me when he insisted on booking a suite rather than separate rooms. I didn't even ask him to pull out our first night together, then rationalized that it was too late to worry about it during the remainder of that week we were out of town."

Helena was fascinated as Linda continued. "I was relieved when I got my period two weeks after the trip. I tried to repent but my boss was persistent. Since I had already cheated, I really couldn't claim that I should be faithful to my husband. My boss refused to use condoms so we compromised. He agreed to pull out when I thought it was too risky if I allowed him to cum in me when I thought that I was safe."

"So what happened?"

"I got pregnant, of course. It actually took several months for me to get pregnant. I was afraid to tell my husband that I was expecting again. His business travels were preventing us from having sex except on weekends and I was always insistent about him using condoms," Linda explained. "Unfortunately; my dilemma was resolved when he had to take me to the emergency room one night and the doctor told him that I was having a miscarriage. Fortunately; Lars Senior wasn't abusive but he did confront me with his suspicions a few weeks later."

Helena asked, "so you're suggesting that I shouldn't make my husband use condoms at a time when I'm being unfaithful so he won't be suspicious if I get pregnant?"

"That's part of it, but there is some more primal instinct involved," Linda explained. "It was obvious that my husband hadn't really accepted my explanation that we must have had a condom failure, but he quit questioning me about it. In an effort to avoid the risk of provoking his suspicions again, I suggested that we should try relying on the pull and pray method. Since I was claiming that condoms had failed us, he was willing to agree. Of course Lars was still suspicious. It was almost a cliche when he finally arrived home from a business trip a few hours earlier than expected to catch me in the act with my boss in our marital bed."

"That situation must have gotten ugly," Helena speculated.

"Actually, it didn't. I was afraid that my marriage was destroyed when I noticed Lars quietly sneaking away. I became convinced that he wouldn't be returning home when he finally showed up well very late that night. He was obviously very drunk and admitted that he'd gone to the local bar to do some thinking as well as drinking," Linda explained.

"We didn't talk about my adultery until a few weeks later when I got my period. My husband confessed that he was surprised that I wasn't pregnant because he'd caught us in the act and had noticed that I'd allowed my boss to cum in me rather than pull out." Linda giggled as she continued, "my husband was actually relieved when I explained my compromise with my boss. He wasn't angry that I'd allow my boss to fuck me, always without a condom and even cum in me when I was safe, to motivate him to be careful when I was fertile. When I confirmed his suspicion that my affair with my boss had been ongoing since we attended the convention together over half a year earlier, my husband seemed satisfied that I was being careful enough."

Helena was fascinated as she asked, "so that ended your first affair?"

"No. Surprisingly, it didn't. Lars never demanded that I end the affair with my boss. He didn't even suggest that I quit or find a new job. He never quite admitted it, but he seemed to think that since my affair had been ongoing since the convention, it really wasn't doing any great harm to our marriage. He also pointed out that since he'd allowed me to seduce him that night when he finally returned home after catching us in the act, he had somehow forfeited the right to object. He'd also been eager to make love to me during the weeks since even though I hadn't concealed the evidence that my affair was continuing," Linda explained.

"My husband never overtly consented to me continuing my affair. However; he pointed out that we couldn't afford to have me loose my job. We'd just bought a new house and we wouldn't be able to make the payments if I didn't have a job that paid so well. He also understood that my job paid so well because my boss had given me a substantial raise not long after the convention. We both understood that I was prostituting myself to keep my high paying job."

Linda giggled before continuing, "I guess you could say that I had become my boss' paid mistress. For some reason, this made the situation tolerable to my husband. The only change after the confirmation that I was having an affair was that he would sometimes allow himself to cum in me if it was obvious that my boss hadn't pulled out."

"So how did your affair end?"

"My affair continued for about two years then ceased when I quit for maternity leave," Linda asserted bluntly.

Helena asked the obvious question. "So who is the real father of the baby? Lars Senior or your boss?"

Linda shrugged her shoulders. "Who can really know? My husband was traveling almost every week on business, so he usually was able to have sex with me only on weekends. I was putting out to my boss, usually two or three times a day, five days a week. My boss was older than my husband but he was better endowed and more virile. He was also a more satisfying lover, so I prefer to think that his sperm had an advantage. I was also more reckless with my boss than I was with my husband."

Helena asked incredulously, "wasn't your husband upset about the pregnancy? Wasn't he angry about you having a child that might not be his?"

"He was amazingly sanguine about it. It seemed as if that Lars believed that because I had been willing to rely on the pull and pray method with him as well as with my boss, I hadn't denied him his husbandly prerogatives. If my boss was the father, then it was my husband's failure and the failure of his sperm rather than my infidelity that was to blame," Linda explained. "In spite of the uncertainty about paternity, it was my husband who volunteered to get a vasectomy after the baby was born."