Mighty Oaks Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When in bed I tend to sleep like the dead but a couple of times I was partially roused by Jenn slipping carefully back into bed. Another night I woke to find her missing and where she lay felt cool to the touch suggesting that she had been absent for some time. Then on a no sex night I had trouble dropping off and so was awake when my wife slid stealthily out of bed. The obvious explanation was that she had gone to the toilet but I was suspicious and when she had not returned after several minutes I got out of bed to investigate.

Instinct drew me to the main front bedroom. I should explain that the bed head is against the side wall with the bed parallel to the window. Jenn was sitting on the far side of the bed gazing out the window. Still naked, her left hand was between her legs and I could just make out that the fingers of her right hand were caressing her left breast. The binoculars were lying on the bed just to her right. From where I stood I could not see what she was looking at so, helped by the fact that my wife seemed oblivious to anything other than what lay in front of her, I moved very slowly and quietly until I was directly behind her.

The bedroom directly opposite in Jason's house was brightly lit and the curtains on either side of the window had been partially drawn so that only the bed and about a yard on either side could be seen.

He was naked and sitting upright on the bed facing the window, his legs stretched out with ankles touching. From his stillness he seemed in meditation mode. I was unimpressed until he launched into the most amazing display of strength and bodily control that I have ever witnessed.

Jason started moving as if in slow motion, raising his arms to grasp the bar above his head. Then with equal slowness he pulled himself up until about a foot above the bed, with legs still horizontal and his body forming a right angle. The next stage was to move his legs apart until virtually in the side splits position, this revealing that his, impressively long cock, although stiff, pointed downwards, almost touching the bed. What followed was almost unbelievable. By pure mind and muscle control he caused his cock to rise, first to horizontal then to a forty-five degree or more elevation and held like that for nearly a minute before slowly reversing the procedure until back in the initial meditation position.

Hardly daring to breath I stood and watched several repetitions. Although Jenn's left hand was continually moving between her legs she used her right hand to hold the binoculars when Jason was 'exercising' and only reverted to nipple tweaking during his periods of contemplation. I was fascinated and could easily understand why my vulnerable wife was enthralled by the sight. Her arousal enhanced exhalations gave me some latitude but eventually a noise made by me impacted on her consciousness.

Jenn whirled round a look of horror on her face and even in the darkness I could detect the scarlet flush of embarrassment. Leaping up she rushed past me, almost bowling me over in her panic to escape the room. I found her back in bed, face buried in the pillow and sobbing heartbrokenly. "It's not that bad," I said gently, "I'm not going to divorce you just for getting pleasure looking at a naked man."

My wife rolled over and looked at me with big eyes. "It's far worse than that," she sobbed. "I've gone crazy in the head and I can't help it. I love you but I want him. I ache for him. I think of nothing else but him."

I was shaken by how bad his affect on her had become. "It will pass. Only we know and I will help you get over it," I said lamely.

"He knows," Jenn said.

"How do you mean?"

"I'm sure he can't actually see me but the way he looks across I know that he's very aware of me watching. Don't you see, the whole set-up is aimed at me? He's got his curtains drawn just enough so that our front bedroom is the only place where anybody can see what he does."

I could see that. "But why?" I asked.

"It's a continuation of his campaign at work. He keeps tempting me every night just waiting for me to go to him."

"Perhaps you should go to him then," I heard myself say.

"Do you mean that?" Jenn asked with wonder on her face.

I did not mean it and I don't know what made me say it except perhaps exasperation but, having seen the hope in my wife's eyes I had not the heart to destroy it. That meant that I had to confirm my words but it was not as easy as that. Knowing Jenn I knew that she would need to believe that my permission for her to go was the result of a rational decision. So, taking a deep breath I said, "You haven't been the same since he moved in across the road and something needs to happen. I figure that if you go across there, either you will get him out of your system and come back as my wife or you won't come back. Even if you don't return it can't be much worse than how we are now. I am me and I can't stand being with you physically but knowing that you are mentally having sex with him."

I think I hoped that she would see through the flimsiness of my logic and let virtue prevail but it was not to be. Instead Jenn jumped up and threw her arms round me to say, "I do still love you but this isn't about love," before running to the bedside phone.

As she dialled I churlishly wondered how his number came so readily to her mind but then his receiver was lifted. When he said 'Hello' it became evident that we had left the phone on speaker from a previous conversation.

"This is Jenn, can I come over and see you?" my wife asked.

He did not sound at all surprised, "When?"

"Now?"

"Of course you can, I'll go down and open the door." There was a pause and then he asked, "Does your husband know?"

"Yes, he just told me I could come to you."

Again there was not the slightest trace of surprise in Jason's voice as he said, "Then tell him I will return you to him safe and sound."

The moment she rang off Jenn began quickly getting dressed, not bothering with any underwear. Wearing only a dress and shoes she ran downstairs to possibly begin the journey out of my life.

From the window I watched my wife almost skip across the road. As she closed his garden gate behind her the front door of the house opened and I could see Jason waiting to greet her, wearing some kind of short robe. I think I hoped to observe their first interaction but the moment Jenn entered he closed the door behind her, leaving me to consider the full magnitude of what had just occurred.

It was unbelievable. Less than two hours before I had gone to bed as usual with my faithful wife completely unaware of what was to happen and yet now she had gone to finish the night being thoroughly fucked in another man's bed. Should I have been so surprised? Perhaps I had been living with my head buried in the sand. From Jenn's extreme reaction when she returned from shopping to find Jason in the house that time, it was obvious that he had a very powerful effect on her. Therefore, as long as he remained in visual close proximity, it was illogical to expect her 'thing about him' to just go away without some kind of resolution.

I sat and watched the brightly lit but empty room opposite expecting them to appear at any moment. Time passed and after some twenty minutes I was starting to hope that they had just been talking and that Jenn was reconsidering her precipitate action in going to him, when suddenly, there they were by the side of the bed. I gave a long sigh of disappointment and I think resignation. Quickly grabbing the discarded binoculars I saw that he was again naked and that, although Jenn was still mainly covered, the buttons of her dress had been undone to the waist. Jason's large cock stuck out rigidly in front of him and my wife's fingers were curled round it. I tensed preparing to watch what was to come but then the light was switched off.

At first I felt relieved at being spared from witnessing the moment when my wife's infidelity became a fact but my fingers kept frantically fiddling with the focus in a desperate attempt to pierce the darkness.

Even when my eyes had adjusted, I could make out little except the vague outline of bodies. I persevered for five minutes or more but then gave up. This was partly from frustration but mainly because I suddenly felt ashamed of my prurient desire to see. I dressed and went downstairs to sit drinking for a couple of hours. At first my mind was a kaleidoscope of thoughts but eventually I felt numb enough to hope that sleep might be possible.

Next morning, while still half asleep, out of habit I reached out to Jenn and finding her empty place jerked me awake to the grim reality. Like a zombie I rose and went downstairs, made myself a coffee then flopped despondently down in an armchair. I think I must have dozed off again because it was the sound of the shower that woke me. Some ten minutes later Jenn walked in wearing a bathrobe and with only roughly towelled hair. I looked across but she seemed intent on avoiding my eyes as she seated herself in the other armchair.

There was a minute or more of silence and then she said quietly, "I love you so much but I'm afraid that I've lost you."

"Was it worth it?" I asked with a touch of bitterness.

"The sex was fabulous, far better than I ever imagined."

"Totally outclassing me?"

"That's not true," Jenn said quickly, "Sex with Jason left me feeling more satisfied than I've ever felt before but making love with you leaves me far more contented."

"So what else did your illicit night of passion tell you?" I asked, trying not to show how much her words had cheered me.

"I'm feeling calm again for the first time since he moved in and I am thinking more clearly."

"Are you saying that you've got him out of your system and you want me to take you back?" I asked, preparing myself for a big reconciliation.

"Yes and no," Jenn said looking straight at me. "I do want us to be back where we were but I would also like to go with Jason occasionally, even if it is only one more time."

"Why?"

"Because last night started so late and was all very frantic. I would like to know what it is like spending a whole evening and night with him."

Amazingly I found that I was feeling favourable towards her request. Perhaps it was the knowledge that I had not lost her completely which made me able to contemplate an occasional loan. "If it was to be more than once, how often had you in mind?"

"I was talking about this with Jason," Jenn said, "He definitely doesn't want to steal me away from you but he does want to keep seeing me. He thought one night a month but I said once every two weeks might be fair."

"Let me think about it. I can't make a decision like this without some consideration." I already knew that my answer was going to be positive but wanted to leave her in doubt for a while.

"I understand that, in fact I'm going to get dressed and go to the shops for a couple of hours to let you think without me being here to influence you," Jenn said standing up. "I know you probably want to hear what happened last night but it will have to wait until I get back. I promise I will tell you anything you want to know." She took a few paces towards the door but then paused to add, "Don't be surprised if Jason comes across to see you and please don't try to fight with him if he does. I know that he's very keen not to fall out with you because of what happened."

Left alone I wondered why I was prepared to allow further infidelities but the truth was that, as Jane had already had sex with him, further encounters between them would have little additional significance. The only important thing was Jenn not wanting to abandon our life together.

I definitely would have preferred not to see Jason. I did not want to stand next to him imagining his grotesquely oversized cock inside my wife's lovely body, see mental pictures of it sliding into dear vagina which until last night had been exclusively mine. However, immediately Jenn drove off I went out in the garden. I reasoned that if he approached me outside I had a line of retreat where if he had to knock on the door I would feel obliged to invite him in.

The lawnmower had only cut two strips before I saw Jason crossing the road. He was wearing his usual short shorts but this time, in addition, he wore a safari shirt left unbuttoned. "I hope there aren't any hard feelings," he said as he drew close.

"Precisely what do you base that hope on, "I asked coldly. "Your physique makes you pretty safe from me but how do you know I wouldn't like to kill you?"

My uncompromising attitude stopped him in his tracks. He floundered for a moment and then said, "I don't think that I've done you any real harm and I thought you might see it the same way. I made no attempt to win your wife's affections away from you and as far as I was concerned it was just a bit of physical pleasure that I believe Jenn thoroughly enjoyed. Not that I could subvert her affections because she loves you far too much, she wouldn't have been able to resist me for so long if loving loyalty had not held her back."

"So you admit that you've been running a seduction campaign, even back when you worked at the same place," I accused.

"Campaign yes, seduction no. I did not sweet talk her into it and I didn't get her drunk or make false promises. All I did was put what I had to offer in the shop window and hope that she would buy. I willingly admit that I wanted her from the first moment I saw her. I knew immediately that Jenn was very special and I also recognised that she had a reservoir of almost untapped passion."

"And you got there in the end," I said with a rueful smile.

"Only by good luck. The last few days at the insurance place I was convinced she was going to crack but she didn't. So on the day I left, as a last throw, I followed her home hoping you wouldn't be there yet. My plan was to knock on the door and tell Jenn that I wanted to say goodbye. Seeing two cars in your drive ruined that and I was about to leave when I saw the for sale sign on the house opposite. I'd been looking for a property to buy and that happened to be perfect."

"I think I owe you a beer," I said as my resentment towards him mellowed. Jason visibly relaxed and followed me inside. When we were seated I asked, "Have you had sex with many other married women?"

"It's what tiggers do best, "Jason answered with a grin. "I'm not the marrying kind, mainly because I could never stay faithful and I avoid single girls because the nicer sort all have expectations that I can't live up to. That only leaves married women and my good fortune is that a fair proportion of them find me attractive. "

"Don't you ever feel guilty? What about the feelings of their husbands?"

"Ideally the husbands generally never know and as for feeling guilty I don't see why I should. It's a bit like scrumping apples, I take a few but the farmer still gets the harvest and doesn't even know I've been in his orchard. The last thing I want to do is break up marriages or even spoil them; in fact in many cases I improve them."

I laughed. "Now you are going too far. How can you possibly justify that statement?"

"Very easily. I have the ability to liberate elements of their wives sexuality that the husbands have been unable to access and when I leave the scene they reap the benefit. Whenever I bump into a previous conquest they all say how much their sex lives have improved."

"I suppose that now you're going to claim that you've improved my sex life and expect me to thank you for fucking my wife."

"Not after just the one night. That's why I badly want to be with Jenn at least one more time."

I was getting angry again. "Do you really expect me to allow it to happen again? Jenn was completely faithful to me before you came along."

"I consider that by itself to be a benefit because I have broken you out of the monogamy straightjacket.

Monogamy is unnatural. Animals aren't monogamous and the only reason most humans are is due to paternity, inheritance and succession considerations."

"I thought some animals and many species of birds were known to mate for life."

Jason laughed. "So did a lot of scientists but recent DNA test on the broods of supposedly faithful birds have shown that on average 10% to 20% of the chicks were sired by a cock other than the hen bird's partner."

"Just because males in all species seem to get cuckolded doesn't mean I have to accept it."

"Being cuckolded is nothing to fear if you think of it in terms of allowing your wife to enjoy a level of pleasure that you are unable to provide," Jason countered. "Suppose your wife loved white knuckle rides but you suffered from vertigo, would you object to her enjoying an occasional adrenaline rush with a male friend? Or if she enjoyed ballroom dancing and you had two left feet would you allow her evenings on the dance floor in the arms of another man? Why should sex be any different? Let Jenn come to me and I promise I will send her home happy, satisfied and loving you even more for allowing her the freedom."

I did not give him a decision and Jason left soon after.

Jennifer arrived home roughly an hour later, apparently having purchased nothing. "Did he come?" she asked when hardly through the door. I nodded and she asked, "What did you tell him?"

"I thought he had a bit of a nerve turning up like that and I didn't 'tell' him anything. We had a fairly long civil conversation and then he went home. I would have liked to say No just to dent his bloody confidence."

"But you didn't? Jenn asked hopefully.

"That doesn't mean that my answer is Yes either. You'll have to wait at least until you have told me about last night and then you've still got to persuade me."

Jenn prepared some lunch and it was not until we were relaxing afterwards that she began her story. "When I arrived across the road last night I was desperate to feel his cock and I expected Jason to grab hold of me straight away but he held me off and warned that his intentions were strictly dishonourable and that he didn't want any kind of involvement with me. He said, 'You are one of the most fanciable females I have ever met and I greatly desire to spend pleasurable time with you occasionally, but that's all.' I told him that if I had thought for one moment that he wanted more, I wouldn't be there."

"The bastard," I swore.

"No, he was doing the decent thing. He was making sure I wasn't going to fuck him in the hope of moving in. I told him, 'I don't want to lose my marriage because it is precious to me even though I may have ruined it already but I had to know if you can deliver what you promise, no matter what the risk.' He said that he certainly could deliver but possibly not that night. He explained, 'This first time I need to treat you like a delicate flower until you get used to me.' I asked what if this was to be the only time but he said he was positive I would manage to see him again, officially or unofficially."

Jenn took a deep breath and said, "With all that settled I got hold of that gorgeous cock. I was prepared for the size but I didn't expect it to feel so hard and kind of alive. He kissed me and undid my buttons to feel my tits. A bit later he got his hand between my legs and put some fingers in me but I was too impatient to get my mouth on his wonderful penis, so I pulled away and knelt down. It was pure heaven because all my imaginings just couldn't compare with the reality. I licked and sucked it for ages but then he pulled me to my feet to go upstairs. It was funny being in the room that I had spend so long gazing into but then it struck me that you would also be able to see too so I asked Jason to switch out the light. You didn't want to watch, did you?"

"Of course not," I said but was not at all certain that I meant it. A year ago I would have been very upset hearing my wife describe her sexual activity with another man but now I was feeling the twitches of arousal from just the little she had told me.