Mighty Oaks Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The down side is that neither Jenn nor I are keen on bodily adornment and this otherwise lovely girl had the full set, from a large gem in her naval to three piercings in her right eyebrow and a large tattoo of a flower on her shoulder. This was of some kind of orchid with the tendrils shown curling round her upper arm. She also chewed gum continuously. However I have kept the best for last. She was wearing the briefest tightest denim hot pants I have ever seen, so tight that when she sat down opposite to me, with her legs indecorously parted, I could see the clear outline of her cunt. Hell it seemed that some of the coarse material had actually been pulled up inside her slit. Her tits had already got me aroused and now I found myself with a raging erection.

Without touching his coffee, Jason muttered something about 'checking on the delay upstairs' and quickly departed leaving me alone with the nubile maiden. I tried manfully to drag my eyes away from that tempting crotch but, whilst I was still in thrall, speaking in an inner London accent, Chantelle asked, "Hey mister, is that a gun you've got in your pocket?" She didn't need to complete the famous Mae West quote; her laughing eyes did that for her. I mumbled my apologies but before I had uttered a single coherent word, Chantelle was round the table and crouched before me, her hand firmly squeezing my throbbing cock. "I like you," she said, "I sure hope I get to fuck you." In a calmer moment I might have noticed that her accent had strangely switched from cockney to mid Atlantic but I was in the grip of absolute panic. Even though Jenn had been fucked by Jason on six separate occasions and I had tacit agreement for my own marital freedom, I desperately didn't want my wife to walk in to find me sexually involved with this desirable girl.

Grabbing Chantelle's wrist in both hands to try to pull her fingers away from my groin, I squirmed urgently away from her along the settee, imploring her to 'please leave me alone'. Suddenly she let go and sat back laughing, saying in Jenn's voice, "It's me silly." Then as I stared in disbelief, she crowed, "I didn't want you to have a heart attack but I was very tempted to rape you, you were so completely helpless." My embarrassment was compounded by the sound of laughter and I turned to see Jason and two of his people grinning at me through the serving hatch.

Moments later Jason was sitting across from Jenn and I. He took a few sips from his coffee before asking, "So what's the verdict. If some of your neighbours and friends happened to see Jennifer on screen, do you think they might recognise her?"

I was completely routed. "If you do this kind of job on her then no chance," I conceded.

"So you are happy for Jenn to appear on screen with me."

I wouldn't say I was happy but after this demonstration I had no grounds to object. "As long at it is just you and her involved."

"And the cameraman."

"Wait a minute, I don't like the thought of someone watching."

"The man is a professional and all he does is film. I usually prefer two cameras but anticipating your objection I limited it to one," Jason argued but then, seeing my continued unease he leaned forward and said reasonably, "I could do it with a static camera but that wouldn't do your wife justice. I want to create a film that's not just porn, I want this film to be a tribute to her true beauty. What do you say?"

What else could I say? I even told him that the number of cameramen was up to him. Jenn threw her arms about me and gave me a kiss that was a subtle mixture of passion and love. I was reluctant to release her but as we separated Jason said, "We can sort out the details later. Chantelle, why don't you go home with Mr Curtis and keep him entertained until his wife is finished upstairs?"

I saw the mischief flash into my wife's eyes and the next instant she was back in character. She jumped up and started pulling me to my feet gushing, "Ooh Mr Curtis, what kind of entertainment do you fancy -- I used to be quite good at scrabble."

We hurried home with that short walk being another test of her disguise. I half hoped that we would be observed and it spark rumours about how I had taken a young half naked female into my house while my wife was absent. We spent a tiring and exhilarating night that I won't dwell on here except to say that she played Chantelle throughout. However, next morning the nymphet had gone when Jenn woke me with a cup of tea.