Mighty Oaks Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The room went dark and I immediately regretted the lack of light because I really enjoyed looking at him. I wished that the light was still on even if you had been able to see everything. Anyway we got on the bed and he put his cock in me very slowly and gently. I felt terribly stretched but it was nice even though it hurt a bit. Over the next fifteen minutes Jason gradually picked up speed but then stopped to give me a rest. I said I would like to see him doing it to me so he opened the bedroom door and let light in from the landing."

I kicked myself for abandoning my binocular vigil too soon but I knew I was going to allow Jenn to be with him again so all was not lost. "What position did you use? "I asked, to clarify the picture in my mind.

"It was missionary to start and we continued with that when Jason got back on the bed but then we switched to doggie with me on all fours. Later we did cowgirl with Jas on his back and me sitting on him. I was able to pull myself up and down using that bar above the bed. As I said I was very conscious of the extra thickness but not so much the length of his cock because he was very careful not to push in too hard my first time. That's the main reason I want to see him again to find out what he's like at full power." Jenn took a breath and then said, "His cock never slipped out the way yours often does and that must be because it's so much longer."

I had to ask the big question, "Did he make you cum?"

"Dozens of times, I lost count of the number or orgasms but don't look depressed. He didn't lick me at all and you know how much I enjoy that. Perhaps he will next time."

"Did you fuck all night?"

Jenn grinned. "There wasn't all that much night left when we started but we kept fucking on and off until about four o'clock when we both fell asleep although I did spend a lot of time sucking and playing with his cock."

I had run out of questions so I just sat assimilating all that she had told me. My wife was also silent until she said thoughtfully, "The strange thing is that I don't feel any different from how I was. I'm still the same person I was yesterday. I may have enjoyed a great deal of pleasure with him but I love you as much as ever and I still value our marriage. I only hope you feel the same way."

I gave my answer by saying, "I've decided. You can go with Jason again, at least one more time."

Jenn launched herself into my arms and smothered me with kisses but then jumped up and started pulling me to the stairs, telling me, "I had planned to take you to bed to persuade you but instead I intend to reward you for being such a wonderful, generous and understanding husband."

Part way to the bedroom Jenn broke away and ran ahead tearing off her clothes and by the time I walked in she was lying naked on the bed with legs temptingly spread. Gazing wantonly up at me she said mischievously, "I forgot to mention, Jason fucked me again just before I came home so I hope you don't mind following where his cock has already been today but, in the circumstances, you don't have to do oral if you'd rather not."

I was a raging furnace of desire with a penis that was painfully stiff and nothing could deter me from slaking my lust. Also as my oral skills were the only area where I might still have an edge, I did not intend to have that missing from any comparison between us, so I plunged my head between her thighs like the ravenous creature I had become. Close up to that perfect cunt I saw the effect of stretching straight away but with regard to taste I could detect no difference from that at the end of any normal busy day. Perhaps that was a disappointment. As for the sex, Jenn obviously felt that she had had her pleasure so devoted herself to ensuring that I had mine.

Next morning we were like newlyweds and I hated risking the mood by mentioning her lover but still I made the request of my wife, "Please don't let Jason know straight away that I've agreed for you to see him again. I'd just like to make him sweat for a while." Jenn grinned and nodded. Although she had thoroughly enjoyed being seduced she was well aware that he had played her like a fish and I think she liked the idea of a small payback."

I enjoyed having Jenn all to myself for the following days, especially the fact that I could do nothing wrong but I didn't want to push my luck so at the start of Thursday evening I told Jenn that she could spend Friday night with Jason, if he was free. I must also admit that I wanted to experience the excitement that I now acknowledged the previous weekend had given me. She immediately ran to the telephone to give him the good news but this time I could not hear what he said.

This time she went across dressed to attract and carrying one of my better bottles of wine. After we had kissed at the door, on the point of leaving, Jenn told me that she needed the light on and had decided to ask Jason to draw the curtains. That was a blow because I was secretly banking on being able to see something this time. I tried not to give myself away but as my errant wife approached the gate I cracked and called after her, "Please don't draw the curtains."

By the time I had run upstairs and retrieved the binoculars from the back bedroom Jason's door was just closing behind them so I settled down to wait, filled with anticipation. It was not long because my wife and her lover appeared far sooner than before and this time they were both already naked. Jenn moved forward but instead of climbing on the bed she leaned forward until her torso rested on the covers. He placed himself behind her and while one hand caressed her buttocks the fingers of his other hand were busy between her legs. (I was urgently adjusting the focus at this point and cannot give better detail.)

When he gauged that she was sufficiently wet Jason plunged his oversized member into her waiting twat with little ceremony. Although I knew he had fucked her before this was the first time I had witnessed penetration of my wife and it had a profound effect on me but not the bad feeling that might be expected. But then Jason paused and, looking towards the window, raised his arm to give a thumbs up sign, obviously directed at me. I was mortified that he knew I was playing the voyeur and, overcome with shame, I leapt up and fled from the room. I went downstairs and poured myself a stiff drink but inevitably my feet soon took me back to that bedroom vantage point.

When I got back they were in full swing but soon switched position with Jenn turning over on her back and quickly putting her legs over his shoulders. Jason continued to fuck with his feet still on the floor and that leverage allowed him to inflict an energetic pounding. After a time they shuffled round until they were lying the conventional direction in bed. This position was far less visually rewards for me because I could see little except his arse moving up and down but from the speed I guessed he was building to his climax. After he rolled off this seemed confirmed, when I convinced myself I could make out a splodge of cum between my wife's still parted legs.

I gave a sigh of relief. Jason had not yet tried any oral and after ejaculating inside her it now seemed unlikely that he would do so that night. He outclassed me so greatly in the copulation department that it was reassuring to know one area still remained where I could give more pleasure than he. I noticed then and later that, although his cock did lose that rampant rigidity after ejaculating, it never really stopped being stiff. I was also impressed by how quickly he was ready to re-enter the fray. This in direct comparison to me because, after I cum my penis shrivels almost to nothing and it takes a good two to three hours before showing the slightest sign of further interest.

They lay side by side kissing, with Jason lazily fondling her breasts and Jenn seemingly unable to leave his cock alone so I took the opportunity to slip downstairs and recharge my glass. Foolishly I took the bottle back up with me. During the next session I watch doggie style on the bed and side by side fucking where Jenn held one leg in the air. This was especially rewarding because I could observe every detail of how his cock enlarged her cunt as it forced a way in. However, my favourite position was when she was on top and riding him with her face towards the window because she sent a proud special smile across the road to me. After a time my vision became blurred with this matched by a fuzziness in my brain, so although I remained doggedly at my post, I can remember nothing clearly enough to relate.

When Jenn got home next morning she was visibly glowing and very pleased with herself. "Did you enjoy it?" she asked but I limited myself to nodding because I had a grievance that I needed to voice.

Failing to notice my reservation, my wife rushed on happily, "It's the first time I've ever been properly fucked and that includes last week. If you saw anything at all you'll know what I mean. His cock was going completely inside me and when he pushed it in at full force it almost sent me out of my mind. At times it felt as if it was almost in my throat but from the wrong end. Near the start I thought he was hitting bottom when two or three inches were still outside my cunt but then his cock suddenly seemed to break through into a whole new area. I can't think where it actually went but I don't care because it felt wonderful."

"Why did you tell him that I was going to watch?"

My wife looked at me guilelessly. "I didn't tell him, he guessed," she said but, seeing the doubt on my face, rushed on to explain, "While we were still downstairs, just being thoughtful, Jason suggested that as I preferred the light on he would dash up first and draw the curtains. I knew you didn't want that so asked him not to. He didn't say anything but he gave a big grin because it was pretty obvious why I didn't want the curtains to be closed."

I smiled to show we were now on the same wavelength and asked, "Did you mind me watching and for that matter did he?"

"I didn't mind at all, in fact I got an extra thrill knowing that you were seeing me being fucked. It was certainly better than thinking of you at home, worrying about what was happening to me. Jason is used to being watched. You won't believe this but he used to be a big porn star. He says he started off doing live sex demonstrations in seedy clubs but then got recruited into porn films. Pam was right when she thought he could be a film star but I don't think this is quite what she had in mind. Anyway, he's been working in Las Vegas for the last couple of years, until quite recently."

"Why did he stop?" asked, easily understanding how Jason could star in that kind of employment.

"Too many porn performers were becoming HIV positive so he quit and came back to this country. He's stayed celibate until he was 100% sure he was clear but now he wants to organise his own set-up."

I may have given the impression that Jenn's affair was completely painless for me but that is not true. From that first time she crossed the road, only half dressed in her eagerness to be with another man, I have felt a deep-seated sense of loss. There certainly is pain but I choose not to add to the torment by dwelling on it. I was taught to always 'look on the bright side' and 'make the best of things' and that is what I have done by trying to derive a modicum of pleasure from my wife's activities. The truth is that, despite new undeniable excitements, I would have preferred that Jenn had remained faithful.

Later that day, finding me sitting on the settee in pensive mood, Jenn popped herself down beside me and revealed that she too had been philosophising. "I always knew I had a very high sex drive just waiting to be unleashed," she confessed. "After the late start that I've mentioned before, just as I was all set to unleash it you came along and I knew I didn't want to lose you. The trouble was that I knew I'd have a hard job staying faithful and you are such a lovely man I felt certain you would forgive me if I did cheat, so that's why I made that vow, it was to protect you from my urges."

I did not know quite what to say to that and I also suspected that she might be angling for a regular end of the week date with Jason so I told her she could see him every other Friday. To maintain the pretence that I was still in control, I added the stipulation, "If either of you can't make it on the proper day then the opportunity is lost because I don't want any rescheduling."

Jenn was more than happy with this arrangement and left me in no doubt about that. Suffice to say that during the intervening time until their next 'big bang' my wife worked hard to make me feel as if I was the centre of her sexual world, even though we both knew that this was not exactly true. The unspoken but underlying message was that I was not losing out by sharing her.

Even though he had already gained regular access to my wife's gorgeous body Jason continued his nightly naked exercising routine and Jenn and I often went in our front bedroom to watch, taking turns with the binoculars. Jenn explained that he was preparing himself for future porn activity. As if by sixth sense he seemed to know we were there and would give a cheerful wave.

One night when he waved, on a whim, I switched our light on to show we were actually there. Unexpectedly Jason immediately beckoned for us to go over. As I seemed included in the invitation, I was very tempted because this was the perfect chance of a close up view should any sexual activity take place. I think I must have made an involuntary move to stand because Jenn put a hand out to restrain me. Although obviously very tempted herself she sensibly said, "If we go over now we'll never be away and then everything could very easily get out of hand."

A couple of months passed during which Jenn spent three Friday nights across the road. I observed religiously but gradually found that the experience was having less impact on me. The first couple of occasions that I watched there had been moments when my heart was racing and other times when I found I was bathed in sweat but possibly it was inevitable that I would reach a point when I had seen everything before. All I know is that I became more and more aware of the limitations imposed by my remote participation. The main frustration was inability to hear, both what they said but more importantly those specials sounds generated by sex and passion.

I had a sudden inspiration when remembering the phone call Jenn made to signal her surrender. The simple answer would be for her to take a mobile to her assignations and I would then listen on the speaker phone in the front bedroom when she rang just prior to the sex starting. My wife was not so enthusiastic about the idea. "I don't mind for me if it will make it better for you but I'm not sure Jason will want you to overhear everything he says to me."

Just prior to departing for her next night of rampant sex across the road, Jenn said, "I'll ask Jason if he minds you listening to me getting fucked."

I had seen Jenn place the mobile in her bag so I hopefully set up the speaker in readiness but disappointingly her expected call never materialised. However, next morning she told me Jason did not mind me listening as well as watching but he wanted to make some kind of deal with me first. "He's coming over to see you about it this afternoon," she said.

Jason rang the bell shortly after lunch. I set out to let him in but Jenn beat me to it, so I was standing watching as they engaged in a prolonged kiss, with his big hands taking a firm grip on her bottom. When they finally came up for air, my wife gave me a big smile and said chirpily, "I'll leave you two alone for a while. Look for me upstairs if you need me."

When we were both seated, clutching the customary beers, Jason began his spiel, "I know you get pleasure watching me and Jenn having sex and that makes it perfect because it means all three of us are getting something out of it. You could say we are all in it together. Your wife says that you miss the sound effects and that's understandable because I always say that it is the icing on the cake. I agree to remote listening but it means some inhibition on my part so I would like you to do me a favour in return. I would like your permission to make a film of Jenn and me fucking. You will of course get a copy."

"I don't see why not," I said trying not to show my eagerness. I was going to get sound and now I had the bonus of the film to watch."

"You do realise that I will want to put the film on the internet?"

"Why the hell would you do that?"

"Simple. I intend to start my own subscription porn site. I've already got a lot of material that I have rights to but it's all been shown before so I need something new and special to pull in the paying customers."

"I don't like it, "I told him bluntly. "What if our neighbours visit those kinds of sites, not to mention all the people that Jenn works with? If she was recognised it would be bound to get out and very soon everybody would know what she did. That kind of stuff could ruin our lives."

"What if I made sure that she couldn't possibly be recognised? Wouldn't you like Jenn to be a big star?"

I decided then that I daren't risk our reputations but at the same time I didn't want to seem unreasonable and sour the current situation. "I will agree, "I said, "But only if you can disguise her so well that even I can't recognise her."

Jason gave me one of his charming smiles. My conditions did not seem to have dented his confidence in the slightest." It's a deal," he said, "We'll have a test next Friday if that's OK with you. Send Jenn over mid afternoon because I'll have my full team in then. Don't worry, it's a no sex night, at least between your wife and I. There's a new girl just started working for me and I'm very tempted to put her through her paces."

As per the arrangement the following Friday, walking across the road I felt that I was simply going through the motions. While confident that I could recognise Jenn anywhere I was rather curious about how they might have tried to conceal her identity. I rang the door bell and it was quickly opened by Jason wearing his usual friendly smile. He welcomed me in and I was led into the sitting room as he apologised for the fact that his makeup team were running a little late in the preparation of my wife.

The room contained two settees set facing each other with a low glass topped standing between. Jason gestured me to one of the settees then walked across to a serving hatch into the kitchen and called, "Two coffees please Chantelle, quick as you can, one sugar in each." This let me know that Jenn must have told him about at least one of my preferences.

We made neutral conversation for a few minutes with Jason doing most of the talking until a girl entered, carrying a tray with (rather puzzlingly) three mugs of coffee. At first glance she seemed even tinier than Jenn, this impression enhanced by short white ankle socks and oversized blue trainers. Her long hair was a rich auburn caught up in two bunches on top of her head and she had big beautiful brown eyes. It was obvious that Chantelle was exceptionally attractive so naturally I observed her with great attention as she served the beverages. Above the waist she wore a garment that did not extend below the bottom of her rib cage and was so exceedingly low cut on top that when she leaned forward, to put the tray on the table, her breasts were almost completely exposed and seemed on the point of leaping out towards me. They were gorgeous tits and although only about the same size as those of my wife they seemed significantly fuller. It was impossible to drag my eyes away and I knew that Chantelle was very aware of my admiring gaze.