All Comments on 'Mihaela and Jim'

by elia_cdl

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
yeah she will

rob a person of that much and yeah shell come back ... next time just after you get he in that room ..more cops than you ever saw will haul your sorry ass away and you will be lucky if you dont end up as the pudding between two convicts that share your cell... being a cop lol you will never lack attention again ... when and if you ever get out of prison again it will be you coming on to the guys on the beach and offering them money to fuck you ... it works but eventually you will get caught ..then revenge will be sweet ...me if i was tha twoman ...with the amount that he took off her she could pay to have him gang banged every day till he got out of prison 20 years later

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Big Lie!

This story is based on a lie. This was pure fantacy, no woman would endorse this as anything less than rape. You present this as entertainment, it's criminal and debasing. This story says more about you the author...you're a scary guy! Reseach the theory of "Bad Karma". Start checking out woman's fashions...you're going to need them in your next life...I want to believe it will not be pleasant!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Rubbish Fantasy

Not erotica more like science fiction

don87654don87654about 18 years ago
Bullshit!!!!

This is drugged rape in its worst! There is nothing erotic about it, and is very disgusting. The porno cops need to get to you and put you out of commission.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
A nice dark fantasy.

A nice dark and sinister tone, allowing one to delve into fantasies that most reject out of hand. True that if any of this was real it would be a heinous crime but since it's just a story it allows us to unbecome ourselves.

Overall, a good story albeit I do think that the ending was a bit of reach. There was no foreshadow or anything that hints that the woman was consciously maschoistic. Unless, of couse, it was the character being sarcastic.

FlpantherFlpantherabout 18 years ago
A Nice Dark Fantasy??? BULLSHIT!

I think the author is trying to slip one in there on us to boost the story rating.

When someone starts using phrases like "to unbecome ourselves" or, my favorite, "consciously maschoistic" to justify this story, we have crossed the line. Next this nitwit will try to sell us the theory that women always deserve what they get!

This forum is for erotic entertainment, and that comes in all shapes, sizes and flavors. I'm not trying to be a wet blanket on freedom and creativity, but lets not feed those scary animals out there who are looking for any kind of justification for their actions. They skip over the fact that it was fantasy. This story was in poor taste and had no redeaming value! elia cd...Shame on you!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
amazingly stupid writer

For a woman who was drugged and only responding she certainly remembered all the details. Bogus story thankfully.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Really really

dumb, unbelievable story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have to say that this story was an exception to how I've been enjoying almost all of this author's work up until now. It's difficult to get aroused reading about drugged rape and robbery -- and by a cop no less. Yes, some of it was erotic, e.g., the anal passage which is up my alley (pardon the pun). But otherwise, one should feel sorry for the gal who was so abused. Even if she seemed to enjoy the sex at the time, she's not going to feel good remembering what she can and absorbing the loss of her money.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous