Mika Makes a Mistake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He shook his head and grabbed a three pack of trojans off the shelf.

"Nah, man, even still, I'm not knocking up this chick. Is she even legal?"

"She's eighteen, saw her ID, dude, quit being a pussy!" I laughed, and Jeff just shrugged.

"Alright, man, fuck, yeah, you're right, dude I'm gonna fuck the shit out of this chick," He laughed, pocketing the condoms and walking towards the door.

"Bring her some water, she probably needs it," I laughed, and he nodded, grabbing a cold bottle and disappearing inside.

I stepped outside to smoke a cigarette, enjoying the cool breeze on my face, my sweat slowly drying. When I went back in, I grabbed myself a bottle of water and sat behind the register, smiling to myself.

Jeff was right, you couldn't really hear anything from outside the door. Eventually, a guy came in, bought a pack of smokes, and left, all without so much as glancing at the door. Then two more little teenage girls came through, stoned off their asses.

I could hear them giggling as they looked through the snack food aisle and I wondered if they might know Mika, might have been in the same classes as the girl currently getting fucked only a few feet away.

They came up to pay and I was so tempted to start up a conversation, innocently ask if they knew some people I knew, list off a couple names and include Mika's, but I decided against it at the last moment.

They paid and rushed off and I went back to looking through my phone, playing a little game and trying to keep my mind off the idea of Jeff fucking her senseless, getting hard at the thought of Mika's used little body being ready for the taking.

My cock started to get hard again and I grew impatient. I smoked another cigarette, and when I came back inside, Jeff was sitting at the counter, covered in sweat, a grin stretching from ear to ear.

"Dude, fuck," he laughed, rubbing his hair. "Jesus Christ, what did you say to her? She was so fucking into it, God damn it."

"Ha, I just told her we'd let her off if she did whatever we wanted. I'm pretty sure she just gets off on the whole idea of being used and punished," I laughed. "Did she squirt for you?"

Jeff stared at me a little confused, then shook his head.

"Squirt?"

"Yeah, like, did she cum and squirt out of her pussy?"

Jeff just laughed, turning red in the face.

"Fuck, nah, shit dude, I didn't even know they could do that," he laughed, crossing his arms. "Nah, man, did she for you?"

I smiled, secretly happy that Jeff couldn't get her off like I could, and turned to the door.

"Yeah, I'm gonna go see if I can make her do it again," I laughed, putting my hand on the door.

"Sure, go get her, man, but hey," I turned and looked at him, smiling, "I liked the position you left her in for me, so I figured I'd do the same."

I laughed and opened the door.

Mika was on her hands and knees on the table, her ass facing the door and her face on the table. Her legs were spread and her hands were beneath her, rubbing her wet little clit. I couldn't see her face but I could hear her moaning, muffled and quiet.

I closed the door and stepped forward, coming to her side. Her face was red and even messier than before, her body was trembling at her touch and she stared at me, her mouth barely able to close over her panties.

I ran my hand up her leg and she quivered at my touch, gasping a little. I reached forward and plucked the panties from her mouth and tossed them aside, smiling at her. She gasped a little, groaning quietly and staring at me, innocently.

"Are you ready to take my cock, baby?" I asked, spanking her ass.

"Oof! Oh, yes, please! God I want your big cock inside me!"

I smiled and spanked her again, and she shook her ass from side to side.

"Please!" She begged, rubbing her clit faster and faster.

I spit on my hand and lubed up my finger, then spread her cheeks and started pushing against her ass.

"Oh! God, no! Please!" She gasped, taking her hand off her clit.

"Don't you dare stop touching yourself," I demanded, spanking her ass.

She sort of nodded and got back to work, rubbing herself and panting.

"Now then, did you like getting fucked by Jeff?" I asked, and she nodded.

"Mhm," She gasped.

"Did he make you cum?" I asked, and she took a deep breath.

"N-no sir," She stuttered, staring at me. "I tried, but he's not as big, or as- as-"

"As what?" I asked, spanking her again.

"As good as you, at touching me, as rough."

My heart started beating faster and I couldn't help but smile, my ego being thoroughly placated.

I spanked her again, slowly pressing my finger inside her ass, fingering her as she rubbed herself.

"Oh, oh god!" She squealed, panting heavily as I slowly but forcefully thrusted my finger inside her. "Oh, fuck! Fuck fuck fuck!"

I pressed deeper and deeper, and she started to gyrate and press against me, then she went silent, and all of a sudden started gasping.

"Oh! Right there! Fuck! Oh god! I'm gonna cum again!" She moaned, squirting all over the table and I spanked her and fingered her ass.

I finally stopped spanking her and sat down, watching her writhe and convulse, rubbing her clit and panting wildly.

She slowly calmed herself, then pulled herself towards me, sitting up and staring at me.

"Get down on the ground, on your hands and knees." I told her, and she slowly got up off the table and lowered herself down to the floor.

I unbuckled my belt and pulled my cock out and her eyes lit up, staring at my hard dick.

"Please, sir, can I touch it?" She asked, crawling slowly towards me.

"Yes, get over here," I told her, and she eagerly crawled to me, her knees on the ground and her upper body resting between my legs, slowly stroking my cock.

"Fuck! It's so big!" She whispered, licking it and kissing the tip. "Will you fuck me with it? Please?"

I nodded and she opened her mouth, shoving my cock deep down her throat and bobbing her head up and down.

I leaned back and let her suck me off, her hands cupping my balls and squeezing lightly as she did her best to force my dick down her throat.

Then my cock popped out of her mouth and I looked down at her. She licked my dick and kissed it again and again, then stared up at me.

"May I-" She started, "Can I- may I sit in your lap?" She asked, and I nodded.

She slowly climbed to her feet and straddled me, grabbing my cock, wet with her spit, and pressing it against her pussy.

"Fuck!" She moaned as she slowly pressed it inside of her, then gasped, her jaw dropped as her body gently lowered against mine, and my cock thrusted completely inside her wet little pussy.

"Oh god! Fuck! That cock!" She gasped, and I grabbed her ass cheeks.

She wrapped both arms around my neck and pulled herself close, her hips moving and slowly gyrating against me, squeezing and pulling me tighter and tighter.

"Oh! God damn it! Thank you! Oh god, thank you!" She moaned, closing her eyes.

I smacked her ass and she started riding me faster and harder, then I grabbed her by the throat and pushed her back, inspecting her body while she straddled and rode me.

"Do you like my body, sir? Am I pretty enough?" She squealed, holding my neck with one hand and with the other, rubbing her clit.

"Yes, baby," I moaned, grabbing her left nipple and squeezing.

"Fuck! God I love your cock!" She moaned, and I slapped her tit.

"Oh!" She bounced, "again! Please! Sir!"

I tightened my grip on her throat and slapped her tits, over and over again, and she gasped and moaned and squirmed, thrusting against me and riding me harder and faster.

"Oh! Fuck!" She moaned, shaking her head.

I grabbed her ass and pressed my finger inside, and she squealed, nodding her head and speaking gibberish.

"Oh, fffffffffff-" she moaned. "Yes! I'm- it's- my pussy- fuck!" She moaned, and I could feel her pussy clenching and squirting all over my cock.

I grabbed her throat and squeezed. Her face went white and her eyes started to roll back in her head, and when I finally let go she shook, trembling and latching onto me, tears streaming down her face as she clung tight to me.

"Oh god!" She quivered, shaking her head. "Oh fuck, sir, god!" She moaned.

She collapsed into me and laid her head on my chest, rubbing my hair with her fingers and nuzzling her face against my neck.

"Don't get too comfortable, I'm not done with you yet," I warned, pulling my cock out of her pussy and picking her up.

"Oh god, I don't know if my pussy can take much more," she laughed a little as I turned her around and bent her over the table.

"Huh, well then I guess I'll have to give your pussy a break," I smiled, grabbing her ass and pushing it aside, pressing my cock against her ass.

"Oh god, no, I don't think I can take your cock in my ass! It's too big!" She whimpered, turning her head and staring at me with big, tearful eyes.

I disrobed, kicking off my shoes and pants and tossing my shirt to the side.

"That's not your call," I told her, stepping forward and slowly pressing the tip of my cock inside.

She bit her lip, her fists clenching tightly as my cock slowly slid inside her ass.

"Oh god! No! No!" She screamed, and as I slowly thrust inside her she started panting and wailing, shaking her head and speaking in tongues again, gasping and choking, staring at me with big, pitiful eyes.

"Yes! Yes! Right there! Oh God!" She shook, quivering and squirting on the floor, her ass clenching tight on my cock while she convulsed, shaking and cumming.

"You like that, don't you?" I asked, and she shook her head, screaming and crying..

"God, no! Yes! Oh, fuck, I can't stop cumming!" She screamed, clenching her eyes shut.

I spanked her ass, then leaned forward and wrapped my hands around her throat, pumping into her, faster and faster.

"Say you're a dirty little slut that likes getting fucked in the ass," I demanded, and her face turned red as I fucked her.

She opened her mouth to speak but nothing but gasps and low moans came out, more juice dribbling down my leg as she panted and coughed.

"Oh! Oh! I'm- I'm-" she started, tears dripping down her face and pooling on the table. "Oh God, I'm cumming again!" She shrieked, shaking her head and pushing her ass back against me.

"Oh! It- it- fuck it hurts! I'm a dirty slut! Oh god! I like getting fucked in the ass! Fuck!"

She started drooling, mumbling and shaking, her orgasm just going on and on for what felt like hours, grunting as I pumped her ass with my cock.

"Oh! I can't! I can't! Take it out! Please! God! Oh god!" She finally shrieked, and I pulled my cock out.

She slipped to the floor, curling up in a ball as she quivered and shook, her pussy squirting again and again. She sobbed and gasped, shaking her head and mumbling.

I sat down, resting until she pulled herself together. Finally, she sat up and stared up at me, her eyes big and pitiful.

She stared at my cock, crawling towards me and resting her head in my lap, grabbing my cock and stroking it slowly.

"Can I suck it, sir?" She asked, and I nodded.

"Suck it clean," I told her, and she picked up her head and opened her mouth, going down on me slowly and intently.

I grabbed her hair and shoved my cock down her throat, slapping her cheek gently and reaching over, spanking her while she gagged and choked.

She finally pulled her head up, staring at me.

"Um, may I- can I- um-" She started, staring at me.

"What is it?" I finally asked, and she looked away.

"Can I ride you again?"

I laughed, leaning back, and patted my leg. She slowly stood up and turned her back to me, put her hands on her knees and bent over, her body fitting in between my legs as she grabbed my cock and pushed it inside her tight little pussy.

"Oh, fuck," she purred, bouncing her little ass up and down on my cock, turning around to smile at me hungrily as she rode me.

"Please cum inside me," she moaned, "I'm on birth control, I want to feel your cum inside me."

My head swam with excitement as I spanked her ass and pulled her hair. She pounded down on me, harder and harder, shaking her head and gasping.

I pulled her back and picked up her legs, spreading them and reaching around her body. With one hand I gripped her throat, and with the other I began rubbing her clit. She reached back, her fingernails nimbly digging into the back of my neck.

She moaned and cried while I played with her, cumming again and again, before I finally started to wear out.

I turned her around and she latched onto me, riding my cock and sinking her teeth into my neck, her arms gripping my back tightly.

She rode my cock, squealing and moaning, kissing and nibbling on me, until I finally couldn't take it anymore. I grabbed her ass and pulled her tightly, pumping her with my cock.

I grunted and moaned and finally shot my hot load inside her, filling her wet little pussy with my cum, before collapsing back onto the chair

She rested her body against mine, her head nuzzled against my chest as she gasped and calmed herself.

I stood up, picking her up with me and setting her down on the table, pulling my cock out as she pulled me close, kissing me and rubbing me.

I finally pulled away from her grip, grabbing my clothes and slowly, weakly, dressing myself.

She lied back on the table, rubbing her clit, catching her breath, and when I was finally clothed, I turned to her.

"Need anything?" I asked, and she smiled.

"A blue gatorade?" She asked sweetly, and I nodded, walking outside.

Jeff looked up at me, shaking his head and smiling.

"Dude, what the fuck did you do to her in there? I could hear her screaming through the door this time!" He laughed, setting his phone down as I grabbed a gatorade from the cooler.

"I fucked her in her ass," I laughed, and he rolled his eyes. "You want another go at her?"

"Nah, man, no way. I'm fucking worked, and she's probably had enough anyways."

"Ha, fair enough," I laughed, wiping the sweat from my brow.

"Look, man," Jeff piped up, "I think I'm gonna go. I don't really wanna look her in the eyes again, to be honest. You mind closing up? Getting her outta here?"

I wasn't surprised, so I didn't argue.

"Yeah, get outta here, I'll take care of everything."

"Alright, good, I still haven't swept and mopped, think you can handle it?"

"Mmm, maybe not, but hopefully Mika can." I laughed, and he rolled his eyes.

"Fuck, you're really gonna keep her here till close?" He laughed.

"Yeah, a deal's a deal."

He shrugged and stood up.

"Alright, man, well I'll see you later. Have fun."

With that he grabbed his hoodie and left. I took a swig or two from the gatorade and walked all over to the doorway. When I opened it, Mika was laying there on the table, naked and red, her make up a mess, her hair tangled and disheveled. I don't think I'd ever seen anyone so beautiful.

"Here you go," I said, setting the gatorade down next to her. "Now get dressed, but don't put on your pants or underwear, come outside when you're clothed."

She nodded and I walked out, grabbing her backpack. I set it behind the counter and walked to the utility closet, filling the mop bucket and grabbing the push broom.

Finally, Mika popped her head out. Her hoodie was just barely long enough to cover her ass, and she grabbed it's edges and pushed it down.

"Um, sir-" She asked, and I popped my head up. "What did you-" She started, then trailed off.

I pointed towards the mop and broom, and smiled.

"Remember how you said you were willing to clean?" I asked, and her face turned beet red.

"But- but- what if someone comes in and sees me like this?" She asked, looking down at her bare legs and pussy poking out right below her hoodie.

"If a woman comes in, try and avoid her by switching aisles, but if it's a man, you have to keep cleaning, and whatever he wants to do to you, you let him, understand?" I asked, and she looked away.

"Yes sir," she mumbled, pushing at the edges of her coat, trying to stretch it to cover her body more, but I shook my head.

"No adjusting your clothes anymore, either. If it rides up, it rides up," I told her, and she blushed, then nodded. She walked over to the broom and I could already see her ass poking out.

I hadn't bothered to let her know that I'd turned off the sign and outside lights and locked the door. If anyone did come, I'd have simply told them we were closed early and that would have been that, I'm not that fucked up, but I did like watching her squirm and worry.

While she cleaned, I pulled out her weed and broke it up on the counter, pulled out a paper from my wallet and started rolling a joint.

I watched Mika clean, her ass and pussy hanging out, and from the distance I swear I could see my cum or her juices dribbling down her legs, I'm not sure which, but either way, she stared at the windows constantly, checking on me now and again, a sad, shameful look on her face.

After some time, she finished, and I waved her over.

"Not bad, really. You should think of dropping off an application," I joked, and a smile broke on her face.

"Ha, thanks, but I'll pass," She laughed, and I picked up the joint.

"Wanna join me? It is yours, you know."

The look on her face when she saw the joint in my hands was priceless.

"What? You smoke?"

I laughed, and nodded towards the room.

"Go put on your pants, it's cold outside." I told her, and she nodded, bouncing into the backroom and out again after a moment or two.

Soon enough we were sitting on the curb outside of the station. I'd turned off the lights and locked up, and I lit the joint, taking a deep puff and handing it to her.

"I was never going to call the cops," I admitted, and she stared at me like I'd told her the world was flat.

"Y- you weren't?" She gasped, and I shook my head.

"Nah, I'm not a narc, if you'd called my bluff I would have just let you go." I shrugged, smiling, and she shook her head.

"Fuck, I didn't- you just seemed so- shit." She sighed, exasperated yet smiling. She dragged on the joint and handed it over to me.

I took a drag and she looked over at me.

"Um, well, I guess I'm glad I didn't call your bluff then," She blushed, looking away.

I smiled, shaking my head, and she looked over at me.

"Um, this is kind of awkward, but, well, I told my parents I was staying at a friend's tonight, and I sure as fuck can't call my boyfriend to come pick me up looking like this," She shrugged, and I stared at her.

"Yeah, so?" I asked, and she turned away.

"Do you think I can come home with you?" She asked, rubbing her arms, and I put my own around her and pulled her close.

"Yeah, sure, why the fuck not," I laughed, and we stood up together and got into my car.

I turned to her in the driver's seat and smiled.

"But you still have to do whatever I say, and I think I liked you better with your pants off," I joked, but she immediately took her pants off and tossed them into the back seat.

"Better?" She smiled and I nodded.

I put the car in drive and she reached over and took my arm, wrapping both her tiny hands around it, her fingers intertwining with mine.

"Um, sir-?" She asked, and I looked at her.

"Yes?" I smiled, and she unbuckled her seat belt.

"Should I suck you off while you drive?"

12