All Comments on 'Mike & Amy'

by knightangel

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
writing style

learn spelling, grammar and punctuation

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
english

Major problems with spelling, grammar, and consistency. (somehow 12" became 14", etc.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
its a fuck story

its a fuck story, not a writing contest

good job, now try a shy 1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
It's a story, first

The basic rules of grammar and syntax aren't there to hinder or control, but are there to insure that the ideas and thoughts are clearly presented. If a writer can't be bothered to learn the basics of grammar and syntax, then I can't be bothered to give them anything more than a one (1).

"Story" is the noun, and "fuck" is the adjective, describing what type of story is being presented. The story comes first, including spelling, grammar, and punctuation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Decent story

Gave me a boner...musta worked!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
if they got your message

English teachers aside, if you liked writing and thinking about this story, then keep on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Duh !!!

Grab a ruler, and see just how wide 6 and 1/2 inches really is...Nobody's cock is that big...gimme a break !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
pathetic and poorly written story

this was a really pathetic and boring story. the author doesn't have a clue what she is trying to convey. read it and you will only end up getting bored.

juanjsojrjuanjsojralmost 18 years ago
hot

good story don't listen to no one this story is hot who cares if you write about a size not one guy would have just do a good job

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
WTF

Storyline was good... narration and facts were really bad. the guy's penis is originally longer than 1 feet and then as the story progresses, so does the size. No seriously, do you have an idea how long is 12 inches.

Also, I would recommend English 101 at a local college... because sometimes I would be like wtf has he written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
OMG

This exact same thing happened to me last year!! My cousin is my sex slave slut too now. She cant get enough of my sometimes 12" and othertimes 14" cock too!! I feel like maybe you spied on us or something... Wow, exactly how we did it. Loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

I went to a family funeral last year and saw my cousin I had not seen in 10 years. She was divorced. When we were little kids we use to play doctor and you show me yours I'll show you mine. I told her I was staying at a hotel and after the wake, and a few drinks she asked me if I remembered playing doctor. I said yes, and she said want to pay it again. We went back to the hotel and we fucked four times before she left. What great pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Looks like it was written by a virgin to me.

Also, 14 inch long cock? 6.5 inch wide cock? Really? Is this guy an elephant? Actually, elephant cocks arent even that wide.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Inexperienced

Sounds a bit like virgin fantasies to be honest with you, and I think whoever wrote this isn't even old enough to consent to having sex let alone write about it.

"Amy couldn't believe what an animal Mike really was about sex....with out hesitation rammed his big dick into her ass all the way until his pelvis hit her ass cheeks"

Get experience, babe. Then try again, or at least get someone to beta your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
lmfao

just a horrible horrible story. feels like it was written by some child who is dreaming of these sick fantasies. 14" 6 1/2"? LOL GET REAL. story line sucked. grammar sucked. narration sucked. no point at all to the story. i would give you negatives in score but all I'll settle for is a 1.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wtf

im a virgin and i write better porn than this. i dont post it, but imma give you an example. the biggest cocks get in my story are 7 inches (which is normal) and the boobs are (maximum) a C cup.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
You gotta size problem

added two inches to his already overlarge penis and she has huge boobs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
crap

this story sucked ass didn't even get off

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous