All Comments on 'Mike and Sarah Ch. 01'

by StoriesFromUK

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosover 11 years ago
Nice piece

And yes, quite British!

I would have liked more insight into what the two characters were thinking/feeling - especially Sarah. I look forward to the next chapter!

risingthunderboltrisingthunderboltover 11 years ago
Short & Sweet

Gud 1 ..but looked abstract

StoriesFromUKStoriesFromUKover 11 years agoAuthor
My third person story

Thanks for the comments, I will take them into account for the next couple of chapters.

I wrote this one as an experiment in 3rd person writing, I am currently working on 4 more of this pair and two first person parallel stories on another pair. Then there is a dumped man finding new friends. Rest of my ideas are SF and not erotic!

BTW I used to know a small number of single older women on the shelf they do exist, and they do tend to defend themselves from men.

I tend to prefer more romantic to out and out porn,

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I like the concept

It could have been developed quite a bit more, that delicate dance that happens before man and woman have sex. The sex itself was realistic, not the typical porn scene where there's oral first, etc. The feeling of the narrative is a little stilted, but it's a good plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fashion show

You were being a fashionista! The clothes discription in the beginning read like something out of the fashion pages of a newspaper. The story idea is good. I think you need to look for an editor. Not a newspaper one (lol)

StoriesFromUKStoriesFromUKover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Well I am trying to describe in my minds eye what they look like. I am also trying out SciFi stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lovely story

I hope for a sequel with a happy ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous