All Comments on 'Mike's Angel without Wings Ch. 01'

by IceVixen07

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
FilthyMindFilthyMindalmost 7 years ago
He should of.....

So many times, should have said goodnight, not just walked away. Mike got lucky though, or did he. Bring on the next chapter.

dannyzane0dannyzane0almost 7 years ago
Entertaining beginning

I am now hooked and eagerly awaiting the sequel so I can find out what happens next!

The author does a very good job of writing the character of Mike and portraying his feelings and emotions. He felt real and whole and I hope we get to know a little more from Jess in the next chapter.

I actually enjoyed the chat portion of the story as it was a great tease for what is to come.

Overall a solid first chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I'm hooked, next chapter soon please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good story

There are volunteer editors on literotica; getting grammar help will make your story flow more easily and be more engaging. Please be consistent about past tense or present tense. Pick one and stick to it. That really took me out of the story. Last piece: please less narration. Show, don't tell. Make dialogue snappy, not humdrum. Make things happen that show who Mike is.

IceVixen07IceVixen07almost 7 years agoAuthor

Hey everyone thanks for being so generous with the likes and comments on my story and for the anonymous comment, this story was read and edited by an Lit approved editor. I also wanted you all to know I am currently working on chapter 2.

SouthPacificSouthPacificalmost 7 years ago
Sorry, but you need to sack that editor

I agree with the previous commenter, even though he/she remains Anonymous. Mixed tenses, repeated or missing words and other really basic mistakes - sorry, but it turned me off. There's obviously a good story buried in there but, as an editor myself, I would be ashamed to let this get out into the public domain.

Unfortunately there seem to be too many "editors" who simply don't live up to the title. It's not just proof-reading for spelling mistakes - you have to be involved in the story itself.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketalmost 7 years ago
Good start but!

That online chat room bit just doesn't work. It is really clumsy to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Reality?

I like the way the story mimics reality. Actually brings the reader into the scene. Real life on display. Well done!

old501levisold501levisover 5 years ago
Good Writing!

Love the premise and the detail! Good Job! I'm looking forward to reading the next chapters.

builder2004builder2004almost 5 years ago
Good story

Love the story line and buildup. Laughed though, my first and last name is in the story. Lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIceVixen07@IceVixen07
Hey, Y'all! Thank you all for all the love and support of my Story! You have no idea how appreciated your comments and feedback have been for me!

SIMILAR Stories