Mike's Angel without Wings Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IceVixen07
IceVixen07
102 Followers

The political entourage is clustered tight around the mayor's departing party, doing their last bit to curry favor as he heads to the door. It's only the few children, slowly being herded by tired parents and escorts, who remain on this side of the ballroom. Something about it transforms her though. Sure, she's still incredible. The kind of woman he realizes he's going to have fantasies about, when he's alone at night. But, the simple way she holds the boy, reading and laughing with him, makes him wonder at about the girl that is beneath the designer dress and makeup, wonder about what life might be like with the guy who's lucky enough to be with her. Certainly, there's no way she's single, not a girl like that.

"Lieutenant? Hey bro, we need to get going soon, remember we're on duty at 6am." Tim said, nudging him from the side, bringing Mike back to reality.

With a last glance at the woman only a few tables away, Mike rose to his feet, heading towards the door, resisting the urge to say good night, not wanting to throw that rejection on top of everything else. Shaking his head at himself, Yeah, Mike. Great job. You get laid all the time, but meet a real girl like that? You remember just how messed up you are. He thought walking out the door with the others for the drive to the station, and then home. On the way back to the station the guys ask him "Hey LT, you ok?" Mike paused before answering. After all, how do you tell them that you fell in love with an unobtainable supermodel you barely spoke to and that you'll never meet again? "Umm... yeah. Just a long day, guys. Sorry. You all did great. The Mayor was really impressed. Lunch is on me tomorrow, sound good?" They all readily agreed, the truck crew cheering and laughing as they continued to roll through the streets.

Later that night, after Mike got home, he finds himself restless even after the long day. It's too late to work out, too late to go for a drink, but he isn't ready for bed. With a resigned sigh, he grabs his laptop and boots it up, logging into the chatroom to see if that helps.

2ndCityCop has entered the room*

thegoddess22 has entered the room*

2ndCityCop Evening all. Anyone still up?

thegoddess22 Hey City what's Up?

2ndCityCop Hi Goddess. Just joining the other pervs, I guess. Can't sleep so thought I'd log on.

thegoddess22 You too huh?!

2ndCityCop Mmm. Something like that. Long day at work. Brain all wired.

2ndCityCop Room seems dead tonight. Not even the spam bots.

thegoddess22 Yea, I think even the spam bots are passed out freakin' cold. Lucky bastards.

2ndCityCop Well, damn, there went my hookup plans. Was sure one of them would put out lol.

thegoddess22 mmm well, looks like we are stuck with each other then Huh!? Only 1 problem.

2ndCityCop What's that Goddess?

thegoddess22 Who's to say either one of us is going to actually put out?! lol.

2ndCityCop LOL true enough! I do play hard to get. Us old dudes are like that.

thegoddess22 mmm true, I mean without a little blue pill. Can you even get it up anymore?!

2ndCityCop Haha! You found out the secret. Yep, with Viagra, now there isn't a washcloth safe in my house anymore.

2ndCityCop plus, at least I can get it on prescription, which beats having to buy batteries ;) "For an erection lasting more than 4 hours, call your doctor" Fuck that, it lasts more than 4 hours I'm calling the news and bragging!

thegoddess22 hey why do you think they make RECHARGEABLES!! And plus at least B.O.B. knows where to hit.

2ndCityCop* Well, we answered that question at least...

*thegoddess22* mmm, Indeed!

*2ndCityCop* LOL you're funny Goddess, thanks!

*thegoddess22* do you mean funny haha? Or funny looking?!

*2ndCityCop* No profile pic :P So can't answer that. In fairness, I don't have one up either.

*thegoddess22* hmmm..

*2ndCityCop* are you a smartass 24/7, or only late at night? ;)

*thegoddess22* only in my head, in my own opinion.

*2ndCityCop* I see... hmmm

*thegoddess22* what about you? Are you always this coy? Or is it because you want booty?!?!

*2ndCityCop* Wait, don't we ALL want booty here? OMG this ISN'T the "Nuns Reading Room" crap!

*2ndCityCop* No just trying to figure out the night still. In a... Mood... but not sure on it all, yet. Kind of strange.

*thegoddess22* Well in all reality i'm not looking for booty.. Seeing how my crank doesn't really turn that way.

*thegoddess22* I hear ya, I had this work thing tonight.. And wasn't allowed to actually eat! Which sucked ass, but feeding my face now... so its all good!

*2ndCityCop* Oooohhh, I'll feed you something (sorry, Gratuitous porn room come-on, I apologize!)

*2ndCityCop* and mentally noted, no booty for the Goddess, she's wired for a left-hand thread ;), But, in all seriousness, I'm sorry that you didn't get a chance to eat. That makes the day longer

*thegoddess22* mmmm baby don't tease me. I would love a warm and creamy Protein shake right about now!!

*2ndCityCop* Ooohhh she's feisty! Where's a young girl like you when I need one? LOL

*thegoddess22* Right here baby, come and get me!

*2ndCityCop* crawls through the Internet to ravage the frustrated housewife...

*thegoddess22* mmmm nope not a housewife. Sorry to burst your bubble.

*2ndCityCop* You never know. Everyone has their game on here, I swear sometimes.

*thegoddess22* very true... In Fact I bet anything.. You're some Dude jerking his shit, while naked, in a bean bag, and eating cheetos!

*2ndCityCop* oooohhh they wouldn't allow you to eat - you're in prison!

*2ndCityCop* Lucky guess :D

*thegoddess22* MMm oh yes officer. Come use your cuffs

*2ndCityCop* except, it's not a bean bag chair - mom won't let me have one of those ;) It's an easy chair I stole from Starbucks when I got fired...

*thegoddess22* I KNEW IT!! Lol

*2ndCityCop* But she says if I can keep my job at Circle K all season then I can get new towels...

*thegoddess22* Why? Too many crusty cum stains?! :D

*2ndCityCop* Exactly. Haven't had a Goddess around, just have to use my hand...

*2ndCityCop* LOL but in all fairness, just teasing you miss. And yes, I really am a cop somewhere. Cuffs and all. And I even have grown up furniture

*thegoddess22* *holds out her wrists* Please officer! Be gentle!

*2ndCityCop* Laughs as I cuff her hands behind her back. Probably need to strip search her next.

*thegoddess22* looks back at him smiling as she spreads her legs and bends over the front of his hood.

*2ndCityCop* Looks like you've done that before ;)

*2ndCityCop* admires the view as he starts to slowly search. Now, young lady, you're in a lot of trouble... haha

*thegoddess22* Pushes her ass into him as he searches her. While answering... mmm only a few times.

*2ndCityCop* Hmmm so is this your normal sort of behavior in this room? Not complaining! Just wondering...

*thegoddess22* mmmm i guess you'll have to come on more frequently and FINGER that out!

*2ndCityCop* Lifts her skirt... Look here, a concealed thong, that needs to go into evidence...

*2ndCitycop Haha well I suppose I could come on more frequently if you were posed appropriately

*thegoddess22* Mmm officer, Look you made them all wet...

*thegoddess22* mmm I think I might be able to accommodate that request.

*2ndCityCop* Tugs them slowly down your legs, smiling as I put them in my pocket... leaving you bent over with skirt raised as I stand there...

* thegoddess* mm officer, you know it might be better for both of us... if you uncuff me, grinding against his bulge.

*2ndCityCop* LOL so I'm a cop... who's this girl I have in cuffs, bent over the hood of my ride?

*2ndCityCop* Hmmm true enough, depending on your desires. So you aren't the sort who likes being cuffed? ;)

*thegoddess22* I'm a waitress at a local bar

*thegoddess22* mm well i love being cuffed, just not when there is a hard rod that needs to be sucked.

*2ndCityCop* Oh yeah, I can see why Friday was busy for you then. Tough gig.

*2ndCityCop* Damn, a straightforward girl too... lol sure you aren't some tease in a basement yourself?

*thegoddess22* mmm you caught me, i'm really 14 and in jr high! Lmao

*thegoddess22* no in all reality i'm in my early 20's, brunette, tiny but athletic

*2ndCityCop* LOL eww, no! Not pedo's anonymous! Lol yeah 20's way better.

*2ndCityCop* and who told you I like dark hair? ;)

*thegoddess22* mmm no one lol. Kinda born with it sorry.

*2ndCityCop* Well, in fairness. Almost 40. Dark hair. Average guy.

*thegoddess22* Nice I tend to love older men.

*thegoddess22* tats and piercings?

*2ndCityCop* Thus you being in this room, and not "High School Stories"??? Lol And yes, a number of tats, and ears pierced. What about you?

*thegoddess22* No tats, But a navel piercing.

*2ndCityCop* Breast implants and lots of plastic surgery?

*2ndCityCop* sounds sexy. I'd like to cum across something like that someday... haha

*thegoddess22* No breast implants or fake shit.

*2ndCityCop* Whew, good. Trick question. I'm like the only straight guy in the world not into big tits. I like smaller - not flat but smaller

*thegoddess22* mmm i would love to have a hot load on it.

*thegoddess22* mm how does 34bs sound?!

*2ndCityCop* Delightful

*thegoddess22* I'm proud of what i have.

*thegoddess22* mm good i'm glad you approve.

*2ndCityCop* I do. And, wasn't bagging larger breasts, just saying I don't fixate on it.

*thegoddess22* good cause i'm happy with what i have and i'm not planning on changing them.

*2ndCityCop* Smiles as he expands his search to her perky breasts, working her bra off from under her shirt, leaving her nipples hard through the cotton top...

*thegoddess22* Looking over her shoulder at him, biting her bottom lip, eyes full of lust, begging him to take her

*2ndCityCop* Enjoying the sight of this young girl getting worked up... Sliding my hand between her legs. Maybe I should just tease and grope you some as we chat. See how well you can concentrate?

Mike was totally getting into the flirting conversation with her. Half tempted to take it further, to have an online sex session and masturbate... but... something was different with this girl.

Jess was laying on the hotel bed, on her stomach, as she chats with Mike. Enjoying his company, his sense of humor, and the sexuality of the conversation, waiting for him to say go, but then she realizes... wow he's awesome.

*2ndCityCop* Sorry Goddess... not trying to be a horrible tease... strange mood, like I said. Having fun, and love the chat... just not in a rush. I understand if you're here to get off and that doesn't work for you.

*thegoddess22* City.. it's completely fine, I'm kinda feeling the same right now. Is that totally weird?

*2ndCityCop* If so, we're weird together! Just didn't want you to think I wasn't appreciating that wet pussy you were showing off.

*thegoddess22* no it's completely ok, it seems different with you.., Somehow

*2ndCityCop* Swats her bare ass playfully while she's cuffed, just because

*2ndCityCop* Well, cops ARE different!

*thegoddess22* mmm yea not gonna lie I kind of like the whole bad boy that some undercover cops have, I mean the uniform is nice and everything but I dunno.

*2ndCityCop* LOL really?

*thegoddess22* Yea! I mean like some cops I've seen in uniform they are just so full of themselves, I hate arrogant assholes in a uniform.

*2ndCityCop* It's funny. Usually the badge bunnies are all "Ohhh I want the uniform. It just isn't the same" - you're the first who's ever liked the other side

*2ndCityCop* Not saying you're a badge bunny. Just, Fuck, I don't know lol

*2ndCityCop* I'm not arrogant, just good ;)

*thegoddess22* well maybe I'll get a chance to check that out Someday

*2ndCityCop* Ha - I wish! That'll be something I can imagine next time I see a cute waitress, and pretend she's you.

But, why is it that Mike wasn't picturing a waitress right then? No, he was imagining Jessica, the model from earlier... the girl who barely said two words to him all night.

*thegoddess22* Thanks I'll imagine you the next time I see an arrogant ass with a badge. lol

*2ndCityCop* Haha. Maybe if you let him cuff you like this you'll get more... tip ;)

*thegoddess22* I hate to end this convo. But I need to get to bed, gotta be up early

*2ndCityCop* Fuck. Just looked at the clock. Me too, should have crashed a while back. But... this was fun. Um... do you get on here a lot?

*thegoddess22* Um.. I get on here as much as I can. But um maybe we can exchange emails to let the other know when we are gonna be on?!

*2ndCityCop* Well I get on a few times a week - the hours are strange though, because of work. But... well.. I mean yeah we can email. Just wasn't trying to get too personal lol.

*2ndCityCop* I would like to talk more though. And... maybe play further next time, if our mood is better?

*thegoddess22* Ok yea that sounds awesome.. So my email is thegoddess22 on yahoo

*2ndCityCop* Well my email is 2ndCityCop on gmail.

*2ndCityCop* No real names. No locations. Fair? ;)

*thegoddess22* completely and totally fair,

* thegoddess* i'll message you later?

*2ndCityCop* Yep. Won't be around much tomorrow cuz of work, but will answer when I can!

*thegoddess22* same here so don't feel bad

*2ndCityCop* Oh, and I'm not easy, so don't expect nudes ;)

*thegoddess22* same here dude! Lol

*2ndCityCop* Licks your taste from my hand as I uncuff you. You're free to go, Goddess. Drive safe on the Internet ;) Night miss. Good to meet you.

*thegoddess22* Kissing his lips softly, before walking to the car door, getting in and driving off

*thegoddess22 has logged out*

IceVixen07
IceVixen07
102 Followers
12