All Comments on 'Mikey Likes It!'

by 0ra11yfix8ed

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Mikey is a moron

So is this author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

illiterate shit.

SharedSigneSharedSignealmost 8 years ago
Funny, well written, entertaining, and sexy, 5 stars!

Of course this sad idiot who posts as anonymous didn't actually read it so ignore his multiple comments. He just skims stories to see if there's any sex in them. If there is, he squirts out his tiny 1-bomb. On my latest story he admitted he didn't read it. On your story he calls you illiterate. You're obviously not. You write a good story with few errors in it. It's the anonymous guy who is illiterate. I can't even be bothered to delete his comments on my stories anymore. There are reasons (not good ones) why he makes such angry comments. I have detailed them elsewhere. Everyone here knows where he's coming from - the loony bin.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for 𝐓𝐇𝐄 πƒπ”πŒπ πƒπˆπ’π„π€π’π„πƒ π–π‡πŽπ‘π„β„’ aka WHOREDSigne!

impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
What she did before...

What she did before they commited themselves, or what he did, doesn't matter...She never lied to him...He went to the relationship knowing what she was before...What's important is that after marrying they were a happy couple for more than 30 years and never regreted it...3*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Of course Shared Signe would think this is a good story

It's in the same class as the shit she writes. What else could she say?

Oh, yes, let's not forget the usual bullshit complaints. Who gives a shit what this cunt has to say. Just another "bonnietaylor" has been that writes "hotwife" stories for the "normal" readers on this site. LMAO at that one.

daylilygardenerdaylilygardeneralmost 8 years ago
Cute Twist

I liked the title and it's twist on the old TV cereal commercial. Also, I liked how the hubby learned how to eat pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
An interesting plot idea. "I'm a cocksucker, not a whore!"

Wonder if she worked for Bill Clinton's law firm?

This probably should be in Humor rather than Loving Wives. I get his fascination with her candor and honesty, but promiscuity is not reserved to penises and vaginas. And this woman has issues about sexuality, self respect, and STD's. You can get a lot more from a cock than just pregnant!

Kudos for originality, but your characters are really stupid, and lucky. A lifelong loyal loving marriage? If you say so, but its not believable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

All the pigs from my neighborhood always had to marry outside of the area because it's real rare in this day and age to get a girl who hasn't fucked a few guys and almost impossible to land a virgin.so those girls would have a shot to marry local guys but the pigs got there asses, pussy and mouths used up. They had fun but very rare to see them marry a guy from there area. This girl sucked way to much cock but she wasn't fucking them . He fell for her because she had a fun love able personality which most do . They act and can hang with the guys and everyone know they will be getting action when there around. Imagine marrying a girl from your area who was a pig and having guys in your wedding party who fucked her before you. I could never. I need the secret past. I don't want to think about a guy I know pulling my wife's hair while fucking her ass bent over the couch. I can't handle it seeing him at a friends party and him telling other friends behind your back how he use to fuck her and will definitely make it sound way better than it was

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This story is absolutely atrocious

and it's obvious that you are gay. Publish in the appropriate category if you want to eat cum. 1*

chytownchytownalmost 8 years ago
Nasty***

Thank for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not for me, but breezy and anything but serious. I for one can't fathom why a guy...

...would knowingly get serious about a girl that many, if not most in the area knew of her proclivities. And having a history of strong attraction, assertive pursuit and wide variety, what would there be to prevent her going out for some strange when life with Mikey got boring or tense or when he was emotionally unavailable? And having had her cherry popped, what would prevent her from trying them out full service?

Loyalty, you say? Doubtful, says I. That's not her type or social style. She loved and experienced wide variety for three years. That usually develops into a hunger and a habit. Also, by your description these towns are relatively small....small town, lower population, even with a college or university. The law of averages says that at the rate of 3-5 cocks per night on Saturday and Sunday, she's pretty well known by the time she meets Mikey. By that time, she'd given between 600 and 1,000 blow jobs (several 3-day weekends would suggest higher numbers). No doubt, she's got a reputation and is very, very widely known.

It's a minor miracle she managed to stay a virgin that long. Even less believable is that the bar allowed her to give blow jobs inside the bar. Technically, they were acts of prostitution and the staff, facilitating to keep her safe, were accessories. Likely, a DA would charge them with pimping, her with prostitution (sex acts for food or drink are transactional, satisfying the transactional test).

But after three or so joint trips to the bars at the weekend, she suddenly waxes serious and wants a formal date? Then within the year they marry?? And she stops the blow-fest cold turkey??? Son, that dog will not hunt!

She can distract herself for awhile, but when it gets tough, or they fight or things become too routine, she'll start itching for variety and the challenge, as well as the giant shot to her ego that her blunt and bold approach can get her as much cock as she wants. And no longer a virgin, she would very, very likely no longer feel a need to avoid full-on sex. She likes blowing them, now that fucking is on the table and she definitely loves that, it would be a perfect storm of rampant sex several times a night.

Nope, not a recipe for a happy marriage, as you assert. Yup, it's fiction, but you have to keep with human nature or offer a reason for any departure. You did neither.

Bad! Bad, horn-doggy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Anyone want to start a betting pool?

How long will it be before the load Mikey licks up won't be one of his own making?

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Mikey

Mikey may have liked it, but I thought it sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Story was well written and the progression was superb! Mikey has to understand the Problem with playing afire - you can get burned!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user0ra11yfix8ed@0ra11yfix8ed
Became curious late in life. Started writing as a sort of self therapy. Acted out. Enjoyed every alternative tried. Took time off to recover from cancer. Enjoy give and take communications so if you have a desire to talk I'm all ears!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES