All Comments on 'Mile High Club'

by Beetle2

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
beautiful

sex always is beautiful and wonderfully intense and satisfyingly awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
very nice with one quibble

Perhaps our narrator and her friend will have more adventures in KL. I liked the story and hope Beetle2 contributes more stories.

This is a minor quibble. I see that Beetle2 is from Australia, so it is possible if her character flew out of a northern Australia airport it could have been on plane with only 36 rows. However, on that short of a haul there would not have been time for two movies. Flights out of Sydney or Perth are typically A330s or 767. Most of the seating arrangements of A330s do have AB seats at the back but often have 40+ rows.

As I said a quibble but one that drug me out of the story by causing me to think, "36A that wouldn't be the back of the plane". It is probably my OCD but details that don't fit jar me out of the tale. Plus, I don't think any airplane loo has room for one person to stand and the other kneel. Now, the young lady seating on the closed toilet and the gentleman in front that might work.

Still, very nice and it is entirely possible Beetle2 has been on that flight numerous times, found herself in 36A at the back of the plane, watched two movies, fantasized about the related events and is quite rightly thinking I'm a twat.

Please keep writing. I would love to see more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous